Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

5 Ways Election Postonement Reduced Buhari's Chances Off Winning. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Ways Election Postonement Reduced Buhari's Chances Off Winning. (4478 Views)

Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) / Buhari’s Chances Of Healing May Be Slim – Fr. Mbaka / 5 Ways Election Postponement Reduced Buhari's Popularity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways Election Postonement Reduced Buhari's Chances Off Winning. by ignis: 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
oneeast:
Buhari is headed for Daura .lol

GEJ till 2019.
You can say that over and over again...

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways Election Postonement Reduced Buhari's Chances Off Winning. by chumakk: 6:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
my mind is sealed. I don't need campaign to vote. no light in my house and I just paid nepa bill.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways Election Postonement Reduced Buhari's Chances Off Winning. by thewarrior72: 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
That's a lesson of life, don't always put all your eggs in one basket. When you think of positive, try to consider the negative too, things in life does not always happen as planned.

NEVER AGAIN
Re: 5 Ways Election Postonement Reduced Buhari's Chances Off Winning. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
Anything built on pure falsehood can not stand the test of time!

APC campaign is based on lies!

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Election Postonement Reduced Buhari's Chances Off Winning. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
You must have meant to say PDP campaign is based on lies
mikeansy:
Anything built on pure falsehood can not stand the test of time!

APC campaign is based on lies!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways Election Postonement Reduced Buhari's Chances Off Winning. by Bekwarra(m): 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
A prayer for Buhari supporters: May you clock 73
years before you actualize your dreams. There's no
need to say Amen, it's sealed in heaven already. They
called us leaders of tomorrow and here we are; a 73-
year old man still dragging the future with us.
Re: 5 Ways Election Postonement Reduced Buhari's Chances Off Winning. by chat2deen(m): 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
Sai Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways Election Postonement Reduced Buhari's Chances Off Winning. by 100Cents: 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
Una too wicked. grin

Number 3 made me scatter laugh.

APC HAS RAN OUT OF CAMPAIGN FUNDS.
Re: 5 Ways Election Postonement Reduced Buhari's Chances Off Winning. by onatisi(m): 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Buhari had no chance of winning even without the postponement. Forget the online propaganda of APC.
this is just the plain bitter truth. Buhar and apc have never been a threat to pdp,they only made so much noise and created a castle in thin air,now it is all vanishing in front of the whole world.
Re: 5 Ways Election Postonement Reduced Buhari's Chances Off Winning. by bboshodi: 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
queensmith:
I agree - although it seems as if INEC weren't really prepared the postponement will allow PDP to plan their anticipated rigging.

As it stood initially with so few people collecting PVCs southside (likely because they have more important things to do) APC may have won just due to that.

They may very well lose and Nigerians can look forward to another 4 years of hell, but I don't think the progressives of Nigeria should lose hope. APC have fought a good fight and with good candidates they can win the next one and Nigeria can look forward to better times and a less corrupt government.
Re: 5 Ways Election Postonement Reduced Buhari's Chances Off Winning. by bboshodi: 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
Queensmith or what are you called- you lie! Supporters of GMB remain resolute and seriously committed, even in the face of terrible propaganda bn put up by PDP. No going back! Let gej loot the treasury more for campaign- he sld also prepare his defense when GMB comes in b'cos he need to give account of all d loot.

GMB until gej realises he's a failure.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Election Postonement Reduced Buhari's Chances Off Winning. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
The APC financiers are also not stupid. They know that Buhari's candidacy is over. It will be buried in courts.

There is no way Buhari will win this certificate case. He is finished.

If Buhari is a sharp guy he will start plotting strategies to stay out of Prison. Jonathan may have to once again show some goodwill on the convicted Buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaknews:tinubu In Aso Rock To Negotiate With The Presidency / Cardinal Okogie Exposes Buhari - See Why He Is Afraid Of Restructuring Nigeria / What Is The Sin Of The South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.