Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Jonathan plans to freeze Tinubu and Amechi's account. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan plans to freeze Tinubu and Amechi's account. (499 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together / Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP / Jonathan Plans To Freeze Tinubu, Amaechi’saccounts — APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan plans to freeze Tinubu and Amechi's account. by enoqueen: 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
just saw the news now that Jonathan is planning to freeze tinubu and amechi's account.

my question is why
Re: Jonathan plans to freeze Tinubu and Amechi's account. by parkhurst: 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
...Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago before President Jonathan was sworn in as president after the death of President Umaru Yaradua? Are Nigerians living a higher quality of life now than before because they have access to better, good paying jobs, better healthcare, better education and infrastructure, power or electricity that has removed the need to invest in diesel generators? What is your perception of corruption in the country?

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government...?

Re: Jonathan plans to freeze Tinubu and Amechi's account. by CyberWolf: 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
The title of your thread is misleading..

(1) (Reply)

Military Is Driving BH Out Of Towns, Where Are The " MISSING" Chibok Girls? / [pic] Governor Rotimi Amaechi Seen Making A Woman's Hair / If I Dance. PDP And APC Remix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.