Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,476 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

These Are The People Denying Us Of Power Supply - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Are The People Denying Us Of Power Supply (29711 Views)

Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges / INEC Denying Us Access To Election Materials – Rivers APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are The People Denying Us Of Power Supply by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
We can't stop complaining about epileptic power supply because, like the boko haram case, we have insiders denying us of the light.

These are some if my Identified insiders denying us of electricity.

1. POLITICIANS. I remember some times back when I was still in my vlla. We hadly had light 6 hours a day, But Anytime this my villa first son visits, we are sure of 22 hours of light. Its like they are reserving the light for his visit.

2. VIEWING CENTER OPERATORS. This got me thinking whether those operating a football viewing centers are staff of electricity distribution company. Hardly can you see light when there is any foothball match going on just like now. They always switch the light of so you would go and watch the match in a viewing center.

3. Filling Stations and Generator Deallers. These people must be spending heavily on Electricity Distributors to ensure that their stock doesn't stay longer than expected. They are doing a great job in extorting from Nigerians the money they don't have.

4. MULTI-NATIONAL COMPANIES. These people ensure that they receive the larger ration of the unavailabe power suply causing those with less bribe bargaining power to starve of electricity.

5. VANDALS. These are people who discovered a better way of using government property to their profit. What do they need light for when they can out some money into their pocket, courtesy of unprotected NEPA property. They have to make the better choice of risking their lives to extract something from Government

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The People Denying Us Of Power Supply by temitemi1(m): 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Are The People Denying Us Of Power Supply by DaBullIT(m): 10:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
Politicians, fraud, Presidency's endorsement of corruption/stealing

Those are the words you are looking for

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Are The People Denying Us Of Power Supply by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2019!!!
Ok

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The People Denying Us Of Power Supply by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
DaBullIT:
Politicians, fraud, Presidency's endorsement of corruption/stealing

Those are the words you are looking for

Ok.
I hope you know that power sector has been privatised. Ot is not government property any more. A kind of.

8 Likes

Re: These Are The People Denying Us Of Power Supply by dein77(m): 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
And you totally absolved the DOCILE MASSES in all of this?

It's the DUTY of the masses to demand accountability and responsibility from their leaders.

The masses shoulder the GREATER blame.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Are The People Denying Us Of Power Supply by slimfit1(m): 10:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
Pipeline companies as well. Generator companies. The president budgeting for generators every year meaning they only use one generator every year while we know that the light in Aso rock is 24-hour.

1 Like

Re: These Are The People Denying Us Of Power Supply by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
dein77:
And you totally absolved the DOCILE MASSES in all of this?

It's the DUTY of the masses to demand accountability and responsibility from their leaders.

The masses shoulder the GREATER blame.

I think they have no choice as long as their is no law regulating the privatised companies. What they see is what they'll have until government retake the company and the employee behaving better.
Re: These Are The People Denying Us Of Power Supply by lexy070(m): 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
Generator marketers

2 Likes

Re: These Are The People Denying Us Of Power Supply by dein77(m): 10:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
barristerMDGs:

I think they have no choice as long as their is no law regulating the privatised companies. What they see is what they'll have until government retake the company and the employee behaving better.

There will NEVER be a time in human history when they have NO CHOICE. Humans always do; they always simply take the path of least resistance.

No human government is omnipotent. Government only thrives on the division, fear and timidity of the masses. We can effect ANY change if we're willing to stick our very existence for it.

As long as the masses keep paying for amenities lacking in supply, don't expect any meaningful improvement. We must hold our leaders accountable.

There's time for everything. A time to pray, and a time to PROTEST

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Are The People Denying Us Of Power Supply by DaBullIT(m): 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
barristerMDGs:

Ok.
I hope you know that power sector has been privatised. Ot is not government property any more. A kind of.

Privatised? Very true

Who bought it?

Their family and friends

So it still belongs to them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The People Denying Us Of Power Supply by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
Wickedness and Greed
Re: These Are The People Denying Us Of Power Supply by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
DaBullIT:

Privatised? Very true

Who bought it?

Their family and friends

So true. That is why it is still the same issue but higher charges. The members of the National Assembly are the buyers and they make the law to protect themselves. The VAT Charge now is something else.

1 Like

Re: These Are The People Denying Us Of Power Supply by omniwater007: 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
Gej has spent so much money on campaign and must recover every naira plus profit from his second tenure.
you ain't seen nothing yet.

keep yelling

Gej till forever.
Re: These Are The People Denying Us Of Power Supply by jaysniggs: 11:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2019!!!

Gee he jay teel twentenintin

What the heck does that mean robot? angry

1 Like

Re: These Are The People Denying Us Of Power Supply by alizenbohr: 2:15am On Mar 02, 2015
DaBullIT:

Privatised? Very true

Who bought it?

Their family and friends

I think you should be more objective.

The bidding and sale of the DISCOs and GENCOs was advertised in the national dailies and I personally watched the bidding process on AIT which was quite transparent.

I also know that Sahara Power (of Sahara oil & gas), one of the biggest buyers & owned by a private individual, has a large stake in this industry and no corporation which spent money to acquire such facilities will allow it to waste.(They've recruited hundreds of graduates and experienced hands at IKEDC, Egbin, Omoku,... in 2014 alone).

There's a lot of ongoing reforms in the power industry but years of rot may require us to wait a bit longer for the dividends to show.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Are The People Denying Us Of Power Supply by yakubuomowumi: 4:22am On Mar 02, 2015
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD 

APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

APC CAUSING FUEL SCARCITY LIKE THIER MAYHEM.
The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result. 

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor

2 Likes

Re: These Are The People Denying Us Of Power Supply by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 02, 2015
alizenbohr:

I think you should be more objective.

The bidding and sale of the DISCOs and GENCOs was advertised in the national dailies and I personally watched the bidding process on AIT which was quite transparent.

I also know that Sahara Power (of Sahara oil & gas), one of the biggest buyers & owned by a private individual, has a large stake in this industry and no corporation which spent money to acquire such facilities will allow it to waste.(They've recruited hundreds of graduates and experienced hands at IKEDC, Egbin, Omoku,... in 2014 alone).

There's a lot of ongoing reforms in the power industry but years of rot may require us to wait a bit longer for the dividends to show.

The highest bidder get to buy the company. The recruitment is to ginger bill payment and imidiate disconnection of ........

It is even worse than it use to be.

2 Likes

Re: These Are The People Denying Us Of Power Supply by ayindejimmy(m): 7:39am On Mar 02, 2015
barristerMDGs:

We have a choice. If one party can't get the job done, we simply try another and another till the job is done. Now is the time.

9 Likes

Re: These Are The People Denying Us Of Power Supply by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 02, 2015
yakubuomowumi:
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD 

APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

APC CAUSING FUEL SCARCITY LIKE THIER MAYHEM.
The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result. 

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor
Incase u did not notice, serious ppl r discussing here. Please take ur cartwheel to d village square.

12 Likes

Re: These Are The People Denying Us Of Power Supply by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 02, 2015
undecided

Sai baba

6 Likes

Re: These Are The People Denying Us Of Power Supply by mezabo(m): 7:49am On Mar 02, 2015
FRONT THINGS

Re: These Are The People Denying Us Of Power Supply by Bonapart(m): 7:49am On Mar 02, 2015
K

1 Like

Re: These Are The People Denying Us Of Power Supply by Maczeelly(m): 7:49am On Mar 02, 2015
Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: These Are The People Denying Us Of Power Supply by Arch1: 7:50am On Mar 02, 2015
Omo na wa o. Obama sef don dey campaign for Buhari

6 Likes

Re: These Are The People Denying Us Of Power Supply by sunkanmivaughan: 7:52am On Mar 02, 2015
How about consumers who use electricity and don't want to pay? undecided

6 Likes

Re: These Are The People Denying Us Of Power Supply by eluquenson(m): 7:52am On Mar 02, 2015
The major problem and setbacks we experienced in all sectors in Nigeria is the government itself and the inability of the head of government to implement laws.
They know the way forward but are afraid of the power blocks. shocked

1 Like

Re: These Are The People Denying Us Of Power Supply by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 02, 2015
mezabo:
FRONT THINGS
I don't think including Viewing Centres on the list may be correct. I know some of them and doubt if there's such plan. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. 24/7 services available. Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times / Boko Haram Terrorist Who Kidnapped Shettima Ali Monguno Arrested. Photos / Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.