Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges (22002 Views)

Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS / Police Block #bringbackourgirls Protesters From Entering Presidential Villa / I Will Report Corrupt Judges To NJC, CJN – Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by ebosie11(f): 4:41pm On Nov 02, 2016
The protest against corruption in the judiciary resumed in Abuja today.The coalition of 50 NGOs that started the protest last week again mobilized hundreds of protesters marched across Abuja, especially around the three-arms zone that hosts the executive, legislature and the judiciary. The placards carried by the protesters vividly convey their messages.However,the police barricaded road leading to the NJC headquarters to prevent the protesters from gaining access to the judges alleged of corruption.During the exchange of words between the protesters and police,the protesters were heard saying 'we say know to corruption', 'olee olee olee' and more.

See photos of police barricading the road leading to NJC above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/police-barricade-road-to-njc.html

Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by ebosie11(f): 4:41pm On Nov 02, 2016

Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by ebosie11(f): 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
ebosie11:
More
more

Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
Kworopt fifu
Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
Too many unnecessary pics

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by holatin(m): 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
Until we take a critical stance against corruption, nigeria will,can never be great.
If it possible that harsh saction like firing squard can be melt out at corrupt politician then i guarantee you, there will be more dan enough to take care of nigeria and nigerian.

33 Likes

Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by nigconnect(m): 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
Paid Protest .... angry

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by lordfalcao(m): 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by AceRoyal: 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
"Corrupt Judges"?
The media has already condemned these judges as corrupt without a fair trial or adequate evidence.
I'm not holding brief for these judges,neither am I in support of corruption but when will all these media trial,persecution and propaganda end?
It's seems all these media jamboree is geared towards tarnishing the names of the judges involved.
Yes,corrupt persons must face the laws and penalties but until proven guilty beyond any reasonable doubt,they remain guilt free.

P.S- I will only respond to reasonable quotes.if u are a tribal bigot or u attack my person because of my opinion,I will not dignify u with a response.#PatrioticNigerian

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
Buhari and DSS will be like;

9 Likes

Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by abdulwizzy(m): 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
No comment..
Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
Clearly this phools were paid to protest,look at their yellow caps,if you work in govt u will marvel at how much federal govt gave to the leaders of this jobless touts to organise the protest. I weep for Africa.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by efilefun(m): 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
nigconnect:
Paid Protest .... angry

Even if this dudes are rented protesters, they speak the mind of those Nigerians who still reason straight. Judges are one of the main problem facing Nigeria... Politicians will steal Billions so they could bribe those thieves with millions and walk free outta the court. Imagine mimiko blabbing that he bribed a judge 350 Million Naira!!! Or was it Lucky Igbinedion that stole 25BN and got a bail of 3M and you tell me that one na justice

http://saharareporters.com/2015/04/30/court-fines-igbinedion-n3m-n25bn-scam

23 Likes

Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by Slimpotter(m): 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2016
Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2016
Poor Nigerians living on less than a dollar a day who are the worst hit by the corruption in Nigeria will come here to condemn the protest against corrupt judges and call it an attempt to silence the judiciary.

9 Likes

Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
why stop dem na

1 Like

Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by Moreoffaith(m): 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
A won were Dede.
Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by Vaxt(m): 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
I laugh
Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by todayboy: 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
Sponsored by buhari

Blocked by buhari

Paid journalist for nonsense

Propaganda government

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by TTLegacy: 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
Nkan bêë!
Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by Ephemmm: 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
Good! There is nowhere in the world where corrupt judiciary is regarded as one of the characteristics of democracy. Those Judges/Justice would be blowing their legal jagoons as if tomorrow no dey if a pick pocket is arraigned, but won't hesitate to grand perpectual injunction from prosecution to the corrupt public office holders.

2 Likes

Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by emmalexabl(m): 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
And i wonder how much was given to all these AFONJAs touts to come and embarrass themselves and their generations unborn for here....

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by Donlamzy(m): 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
Naija nd corruption be like

1 Like

Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by ORACLE1975(m): 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
grin
Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by MrMcJay(m): 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
todayboy:
Sponsored by buhari

Blocked by buhari

Paid journalist for nonsense

Propaganda government

8 Likes

Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by sammyj: 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2016
This accused Judges must be presecuted and if found wanted they should be jailed and if not they can sue the FG for maligning their names!! angry shocked

3 Likes

Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by bettercreature(m): 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by Pavore9: 5:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
Protesting is now an employer of Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by k2kay(m): 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
Asides from corrupt judges, have they protested against secret recruitment in govt agencies and parastatals, nepotism, lopsided appointments, current state of the economy, for Saraki to step down, high cost of governance, unemployment, inflation? etc.
The dumbing down continues......

9 Likes

Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by rasputinn(m): 5:54pm On Nov 02, 2016
kenonze:
Too many unnecessary pics

And the ugly faces of the useless people in the picture speaks of buffoonery and corrupt inducement.Who printed the caps,who is sponsoring the idiots on the protests ?

2 Likes

Re: Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges by emeijeh(m): 5:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
G

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIRS Gives 30-day Grace For Tax Clearance Certificate / Dimeji Bankole Set To Defect To APC, Meets Buni, Badaru / Buhari: CBN Working To Prevent Chaos Over Distribution Of New Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.