Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Fani-kayode Left Us Because There Was No Room For Him –tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Left Us Because There Was No Room For Him –tinubu (16353 Views)

No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki / No Room For Full Sharia Implementation In Nigeria – Buhari / I Have No Demands From Buhari, I'm Only Loyal To Him- Tinubu Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Left Us Because There Was No Room For Him –tinubu by ichommy(m): 7:43am On Mar 02, 2015
Jagaban Baba, jekanmo Asiwaju of Lasgidi. grin

FFK is high jare
Re: Fani-kayode Left Us Because There Was No Room For Him –tinubu by ayindejimmy(m): 7:45am On Mar 02, 2015
mekaboy:
Tinubu listen to urself. You people were in the same room together and he left, yet u say th3re was no room for him. Which room was he with u?
Are you a kid? Or that was just sacarsim?

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Left Us Because There Was No Room For Him –tinubu by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 02, 2015
I don't really think there was room for him. The EFCC angle may be right but they were very much happy while with them. This is politics. Anyone can say what he/she likes provided there's no attempt on anyone's life. Let there be peace. God bless Nigeria. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. 24/7 services available. Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Fani-kayode Left Us Because There Was No Room For Him –tinubu by ibkgab001: 7:46am On Mar 02, 2015
Gbemu
Re: Fani-kayode Left Us Because There Was No Room For Him –tinubu by karoj(m): 7:46am On Mar 02, 2015
[color=#000099][/color][s][/s]
ziccoit:
Had it been we were in a society where things worked; FFK would have been a good specimen in conducting a study on sensibility and thinking direction of the entire nation. Government would have researched into the percentage of populace who believed in his pronouncements and rants. The outcome of the study would have helped the government to know the number of people with crooked mannerisms and that would need to assess psychiatric evaluation and treatment.

Surprisingly, this is Nigeria and our study specimen is the spokeperson to the ruling party. Now, if you think what we are saying about GEJ having mismanaged the country are lies despite the various evidence, how about the way he has been managing his party? All that left PDP for othe parties did so because of his poor managerial skill. Among 170M people and several millions of PDP members, how did GEJ end up appointing a mentally unstable FFK as a spokeperson baffled me and among the strong pointers to his poor managerial skill. What a failure of a president.
.......i so much pity the fathee that fathered you . .. ..u are a disgrace to nigeria.dnt tell me u are not insane why typin dz bushy wrdd...mtchwee[b]
ziccoit:
Had it been we were in a society where things worked; FFK would have been a good specimen in conducting a study on sensibility and thinking direction of the entire nation. Government would have researched into the percentage of populace who believed in his pronouncements and rants. The outcome of the study would have helped the government to know the number of people with crooked mannerisms and that would need to assess psychiatric evaluation and treatment.

Surprisingly, this is Nigeria and our study specimen is the spokeperson to the ruling party. Now, if you think what we are saying about GEJ having mismanaged the country are lies despite the various evidence, how about the way he has been managing his party? All that left PDP for othe parties did so because of his poor managerial skill. Among 170M people and several millions of PDP members, how did GEJ end up appointing a mentally unstable FFK as a spokeperson baffled me and among the strong pointers to his poor managerial skill. What a failure of a president.
.......i so much pity the fathee that fathered you . .. ..u are a disgrace to nigeria.dnt tell me u are not insane why typin dz bushy wrdd...mtchwee[/b]
ziccoit:

.......i so much pity the fathee that fathered you . .. ..u are a disgrace to nigeria.dnt tell me u are not insane why typin dz bushy wrdd...mtchwee

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Left Us Because There Was No Room For Him –tinubu by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 02, 2015
Bros you are not ok o...see a doctor because there is no reason for you to attack that fellow.

lilflipnerd:
Aswear, u are a fool have reported u a mod for being a fool
Re: Fani-kayode Left Us Because There Was No Room For Him –tinubu by anwo247: 7:48am On Mar 02, 2015
Wait, does Tinubu in any way think that people don't know he is a thief?
Re: Fani-kayode Left Us Because There Was No Room For Him –tinubu by lilflipnerd: 7:52am On Mar 02, 2015
Peppyluv:
Bros you are not ok o...see a doctor because there is no reason for you to attack that fellow.

he needs checkup, so I had to report for attendance.
Sorry ma I dnt do e-battle
Re: Fani-kayode Left Us Because There Was No Room For Him –tinubu by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 02, 2015
karoj:
[color=#000099][/color][s][/s].......i so much pity the fathee that fathered you . .. ..u are a disgrace to nigeria.dnt tell me u are not insane why typin dz bushy wrdd...mtchwee[b].......i so much pity the fathee that fathered you . .. ..u are a disgrace to nigeria.dnt tell me u are not insane why typin dz bushy wrdd...mtchwee[/b].......i so much pity the fathee that fathered you . .. ..u are a disgrace to nigeria.dnt tell me u are not insane why typin dz bushy wrdd...mtchwee

You my dear is the big disgrace.YOU my dear is the one with chronic mental failure. Do not pity his father, and also do not pity your father, rather pity your worthless self. Ozuuuuuuuuuuu!

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Left Us Because There Was No Room For Him –tinubu by mustymatic(m): 7:56am On Mar 02, 2015
After polls, they'll abandon FFK again and he'll go back to his vomit. Mark this! Nobody deals with a psycho comfortably.
Re: Fani-kayode Left Us Because There Was No Room For Him –tinubu by kingthreat(m): 7:56am On Mar 02, 2015
Fani-kayode is was a mole who taught he could be one of the top shots in APC but was frustrated then had to return like a dog to his vomit. I wonder how people close to this guy copes with his irrational behaviours.

Re: Fani-kayode Left Us Because There Was No Room For Him –tinubu by anigbajumo(m): 7:56am On Mar 02, 2015
jingh:
Its only in gej regime, someone with a corruption case in court can act as a spokeman.
Gej giving criminal presidential pardon since 2011.
Anoda 4 yrs of Gej, a thief will rob a bank and go scot free.
Stealing is nt corruption
GBAM! Una don nailed da fact already

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Left Us Because There Was No Room For Him –tinubu by PEREP: 7:58am On Mar 02, 2015
Again, the Hypocrisy of APC won't stop amazing someone.

If you support PDP, you are paid to do so and apparently a thief;

But if you support APC, you are a patriot who is fighting for Nigeria.

If an APC governor award a km of road for N1.2billion, he is prudent and God sent;

If a PDP governor award same km of road for N500million, he is a thief.

If Fani Kayode joins PDP, it is because he has no room in APC ;

If Atiku joins APC, he is a democrat.

If Jonathan spends N7billion for his office par year, he is a criminal;

If Fashola spend same amount in a year, he is a saint.

If Akpabio approves N200Million as pension, he must be stoned;

If Fashola approved N300million for Tinubu he is a change agent.

If you cancelled toll gate as PDP government, you are an enemy of progress;

But if you build a road in Lagos, with tax payers money and toll the road, you are genius.

If you increase school fees as PDP government, you must be crucified;

If you do same as APC government, there must be a reason, cuz Education is not cheap anywhere in the world.

If you single handedly make your daughter a market woman leader in APC state, it is for the progress of the people;

But if your wife is made a permanent secretary in your state by your state government of PDP, you are a greedy fellow.

If you spend N16billion on electricity without power and then support APC, you a navigator;

If you raise N500million through unbundling of same power, you are clueless.

If you fail to pay your workers for a month, but in APC, it is not your fault but someone up there;

But if you failed to pay your worker for a month and still in PDP, you are wicked human being.

If you force your family, in-law and girlfriends as senators and lawmakers on the rest of the party members, you a progressive leader;

But if you act like you don't care in PDP, you are dullard

If you tried to get a third term fraudulently by bribing the legislatures but failed, then support APC, you are democrat and the father of the nation;

If you try to get a constitutional second term in PDP, without their blessings, you an ingrate and silly.

In their time we had Halliburton scandal, ID card scandal, Siemens scandal, we have subsidy scam scandal, we have national stadium contract scandal, we have health budget financial scam, aviation sector scam, we had power sector scandal. How many people did he jail to prove he fought corruption? Rather EFCC was his big stick against his perceived enemies.

In their time we had a sitting governor kidnapped by a thug working for the president. We had a whole region of the country rigged in favor of his party. Morris Ibekwe, a wanted international fraud star won election under PDP.

They stole Nigerians blind under PDP; Atiku, Obasanjo, Baraje, Saraki, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Oyinlola, Segun Oni, Okorocha, Ngige, El Rufai, etc, but are today the same people financing APC and calling for "CHANGE".

Flashback to 1999, who were these people? Billionaires ? They where nobody. Today, they spend billions and no one dare to ask a question. If you do you are enemy of progress.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Left Us Because There Was No Room For Him –tinubu by Mhizkel(f): 7:58am On Mar 02, 2015
I think FFK is right on dis
Re: Fani-kayode Left Us Because There Was No Room For Him –tinubu by sayyid(m): 7:58am On Mar 02, 2015
politics is jst like prostitution.
Hw i wish dis election shld jst come n go on time jare
Re: Fani-kayode Left Us Because There Was No Room For Him –tinubu by menesheh(m): 8:06am On Mar 02, 2015
lilflipnerd:
Aswear, u are a fool have reported u a mod for being a fool

Go and fucck ur mother and your father through the anus

Ingrate first abusing me
Re: Fani-kayode Left Us Because There Was No Room For Him –tinubu by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 02, 2015
Tinubu opening his smelling mouth to say good governance. I hate tinubu more dan apc lipsrsealed
Re: Fani-kayode Left Us Because There Was No Room For Him –tinubu by dotcomnamename: 8:13am On Mar 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Left Us Because There Was No Room For Him –tinubu by HirstMOG(m): 8:16am On Mar 02, 2015
Oklander:

Lol, finishing! We know all these things before, only some people to remind him that we know, and he should have it at the back of his mind that his case will be reopened when Buhari win and he will be sent to Kirikiri.

Look at kettle call pot black, Tinubu of all people, now I know all APC supporters are criminals.
Re: Fani-kayode Left Us Because There Was No Room For Him –tinubu by dotcomnamename: 8:19am On Mar 02, 2015
PEREP:
Again, the Hypocrisy of APC won't stop amazing someone.

If you support PDP, you are paid to do so and apparently a thief;

But if you support APC, you are a patriot who is fighting for Nigeria.

If an APC governor award a km of road for N1.2billion, he is prudent and God sent;

If a PDP governor award same km of road for N500million, he is a thief.

If Fani Kayode joins PDP, it is because he has no room in APC ;

If Atiku joins APC, he is a democrat.

If Jonathan spends N7billion for his office par year, he is a criminal;

If Fashola spend same amount in a year, he is a saint.

If Akpabio approves N200Million as pension, he must be stoned;

If Fashola approved N300million for Tinubu he is a change agent.

If you cancelled toll gate as PDP government, you are an enemy of progress;

But if you build a road in Lagos, with tax payers money and toll the road, you are genius.

If you increase school fees as PDP government, you must be crucified;

If you do same as APC government, there must be a reason, cuz Education is not cheap anywhere in the world.

If you single handedly make your daughter a market woman leader in APC state, it is for the progress of the people;

But if your wife is made a permanent secretary in your state by your state government of PDP, you are a greedy fellow.

If you spend N16billion on electricity without power and then support APC, you a navigator;

If you raise N500million through unbundling of same power, you are clueless.

If you fail to pay your workers for a month, but in APC, it is not your fault but someone up there;

But if you failed to pay your worker for a month and still in PDP, you are wicked human being.

If you force your family, in-law and girlfriends as senators and lawmakers on the rest of the party members, you a progressive leader;

But if you act like you don't care in PDP, you are dullard

If you tried to get a third term fraudulently by bribing the legislatures but failed, then support APC, you are democrat and the father of the nation;

If you try to get a constitutional second term in PDP, without their blessings, you an ingrate and silly.

In their time we had Halliburton scandal, ID card scandal, Siemens scandal, we have subsidy scam scandal, we have national stadium contract scandal, we have health budget financial scam, aviation sector scam, we had power sector scandal. How many people did he jail to prove he fought corruption? Rather EFCC was his big stick against his perceived enemies.

In their time we had a sitting governor kidnapped by a thug working for the president. We had a whole region of the country rigged in favor of his party. Morris Ibekwe, a wanted international fraud star won election under PDP.

They stole Nigerians blind under PDP; Atiku, Obasanjo, Baraje, Saraki, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Oyinlola, Segun Oni, Okorocha, Ngige, El Rufai, etc, but are today the same people financing APC and calling for "CHANGE".

Flashback to 1999, who were these people? Billionaires ? They where nobody. Today, they spend billions and no one dare to ask a question. If you do you are enemy of progress.

STORY

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Left Us Because There Was No Room For Him –tinubu by lilflipnerd: 8:30am On Mar 02, 2015
menesheh:

Go and fucck ur mother and your father through the anus

Ingrate first abusing me
Ok try to see ur doc
Re: Fani-kayode Left Us Because There Was No Room For Him –tinubu by Kingspin(m): 8:32am On Mar 02, 2015
Tinubu old papa is the same game u are playing.
Re: Fani-kayode Left Us Because There Was No Room For Him –tinubu by menesheh(m): 8:47am On Mar 02, 2015
lilflipnerd:
Ok try to see ur doc

grin
Re: Fani-kayode Left Us Because There Was No Room For Him –tinubu by egift(m): 8:47am On Mar 02, 2015
silami:
The statement read in part: “If Fani Kayode cannot rec­ognise that Tinubu is a talent seeker, man of vision, one who creates opportunities for the best minds to thrive and serve the public, then he deserves our pity. Tinubu’s hand is writ large in the brand of good governance pervad­ing the South West and other parts of Nigeria. Fani-Kayode tried before to be part of the party but left when he found out there was no room for his games. Because APC could not help to free him from EFCC and aviation alleged fraud, he ran away to the party that blocked the EFCC on his behalf.

“On record are Tinubu’s efforts and his contributions to rebuilding the nation and ensuring its democracy. They are his patriotic obligations. People like FFK will never understand this. Patriotism is not part of their personal con­stitution. Everything they do has a private beginning and personal end. They do nothing regarding the public purpose except lie about it. This latest episode shows that Fani-Kay­ode’s hallucinations are now uncontrollable.

The bold is Destruction grin grin grin

Now I understand what they mean when they say: I Need Protection grin grin grin grin
Re: Fani-kayode Left Us Because There Was No Room For Him –tinubu by killuminati(m): 8:54am On Mar 02, 2015
cindicandy:
Tinubu is a convicted drug-runner. In a sane society the likes of Tinubu should be in jail by now but I hope its not too late anyways.
B'itch! Will you shut up and stop misleading children here.. Idiott! If Tinubu is guilty why didn't your Clueless Baboon throw him in jail... Thunder go strike you bad if you quote back! Stupeed b'itch!
Re: Fani-kayode Left Us Because There Was No Room For Him –tinubu by killuminati(m): 8:55am On Mar 02, 2015
egift:

The bold is Destruction grin grin grin

Now I understand what they mean when they say: I Need Protection grin grin grin grin
Bacarnista comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Left Us Because There Was No Room For Him –tinubu by samadexextral: 9:12am On Mar 02, 2015
Nigerian should know that, the sacrifice TINUBU made to form mega opposition party, is what it let us to know that PDP av fail us since 19 century. Jagaban may God bless U despise ur short~coming.
Re: Fani-kayode Left Us Because There Was No Room For Him –tinubu by iretiland: 9:35am On Mar 02, 2015
Femi Fani-Kayode is a true son of his Father -Remi Fani-Kayode, who was a traitor. So FFK's life is that of "like father like son". But we need to know more about the parents of Olu Falae and Ayo Adebanjo -two old people who even at the twilight of their years, are still unable to stand up for the truth. And they have a new son in Odumakin, who will continue their game of speaking from both sides of the month. These are collectively the "senior Jegudu jera's" of Yoruba land. Their present work is heavily facilitated by Okupe -a man without any element of shame.
Re: Fani-kayode Left Us Because There Was No Room For Him –tinubu by Abayhormy(m): 10:13am On Mar 02, 2015
[b]26 days to presidential elections. If you're voting
remember these factors;
1. The chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam
3. Missing Police pension fund
4. Missing $20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Nigeria Immigration job scam/Tragedy
7.17 people that was killed during Jan 2012 Fuel Subsidy Civil protests.
8. Otedola & Farouk lawal fuel subsidy bribery video tape.
9. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
10.Denziani $10 billion aircraft charter in a year.
11. Ekiti election Army compromise tape by Capt. Sagir Okoli .
12. Underestimation of boko Haram(despite souls being lost daily and young daughters being violated and kidnaped) untill 6weeks to elections.
12. Bomb Blasts.
13. National Assembly unconstitutional gate locking.
14. Naira exchange rate to Dollar.
15. Oil thefts.
16. Power outages.
17. Skyrocketed electricity Bills.
18. ASUU & poly Strikes
19. Doctors Strike
20. Kerosene subsidy
--------------
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola,
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals.
They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims,
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine
preventable disease,
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless.
BUT they all gathered to raised 21Billion for another 4
Years of INEPTITUDE AND BAD GOVERNANCE. There is GOD ooooooooo. Ur vote is ur right.[/b]
Re: Fani-kayode Left Us Because There Was No Room For Him –tinubu by 989900: 11:02am On Mar 02, 2015
What is a FFK?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Igbos Voted Jonathan - The Hypocrisy / Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure / Photos From Rivers State Honours Award Presentation Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.