Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters (25124 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Presidency To Remove Jega This Week / Presidency Denies Alleged Plot To Remove Jega / Presidency Can’t Remove Jega - APC Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by Curvinus(m): 7:36am On Mar 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by arsetalks(m): 7:37am On Mar 02, 2015
oneeast:
Buhari should present his credentials we can't employ him to the highest job in the land without any qualification.

GEJ till 2019
When you people have eggs on your faces, you come up with this comments. Google Jacob Zuma. Maybe that will help you. Product of a retarded C*m.
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 02, 2015
SuperModerator:
Funny, he doesn't have the constututional powers.

He needs 2/3 of the legislators and there is no way he can achieve that cause APC won't agree
You're right. And Jega can't be sent on "terminal leave" because by virtue of section 150 of the constitution, the President has no operational control over him till the end of his (Jega) tenure in June.
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by charismaticdave(m): 7:38am On Mar 02, 2015
cozy7:
DID U INTENTIONALLY SKIP D AREA WHERE GEJ AND D PETROLEUM MINISTER WERE MENTIONED OR U JUST HV POOR SIGHT?

Grandpa, didn't you see source with those names too? abi you are myopic?
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by anwo247: 7:38am On Mar 02, 2015
nzeadachie:
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO GEJ FORGET THAT NOISE, NA TODAY?

Just ignore these rats.... Jona is even looking for where to test run our new equipments grin

Is Sahara reporters truly a reporting outfit or APC branch office?

Oh, the money Jona is sharing was stolen and the one Tinubu, Amaechi, Fashola, Buhari, oshomole and the APC failures are sharing were not stolen abi

Truth: all the money being spent by both side belongs to Nigeria.

Decision: I will vote GEJ because he is a true democrat and not a tyrant. Freedom has no price. He has longterm goals like education, economic diversification, etc but Buhari is thinking of only prison and Sharia... making fake promises that even nigeria economy does not have the money to finance. Buhari for two months cld not come out clean on his result. ... till date. He runs for journalists so they won't ask him of his certificate. He truncated our democracy and now he wants it back. Nothing for him. APC does not have the politics to win a seating and performing president like Goodluck Jonathan: a perfect and humble gentleman.

#NEVERAGAIN

3 Likes

Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by sholapot: 7:39am On Mar 02, 2015
GEJ is not a man of his words, neither is he a man of integrity, .....I HAVE DECIDED TO VOTE FOR CHANGE. ...GMB .

2 Likes

Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by princemillla(m): 7:41am On Mar 02, 2015
People are getting this wrong. GEJ is a nice man, nice President but the people who sorround him are the Nigeria problem.

Can't you see it.

We heard of 20 Billions dollars, nothing was said on it again.

Reserve kept on falling, without cogent reasoning

No proper infrastructure in place. And yet people still don't see reason why change is needed.

I swear it for, I would av prefer another party entirely not all this negative minded people behind tranformation or change can serve this country with sincere mind.

May God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by tempest69: 7:41am On Mar 02, 2015
It is audable to the deaf and visible to the blind that GEJ is forcing himself on Nigerians which makes him a DICTATOR. 2011 GEJ won under this same JEGA with a landslide victory without much campaign effort. This time around he has campaigned 3 times and yet not acceptable by majority of the masses and the international community. GEJ is the worst president in the History of Nigeria....

Gejites start ranting

2 Likes

Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 02, 2015
if l hear..........kasala go burst, remove jega and the election will be rigged..... undecided

1 Like

Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by anwo247: 7:41am On Mar 02, 2015
CFCfan:

You're right. And Jega can't be sent on "terminal leave" because by virtue of section 150 of the constitution, the President has no operational control over him till the end of his (Jega) tenure in June.

Come back here and post these same trash by next week.

It is not about the president but about the terminal leave as required by law and there was precedence
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by haywire1: 7:47am On Mar 02, 2015
If u think GEJ his a good prexy nd deserve a return simply say "ASE".

May u run ur family d way GEJ is running Nigeria.

Simply say ASE angry

Go to d north to see thinz urself, our sisters nd brothers working in d north r back to d south presently without job. Plz nd Plz let not sell our children future for peanut GEJ is giving us, these children r innocent,they deserve better future.
May we live long to reap the fruit of our labour.

Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 02, 2015
When anarchy runs on GEJ's head,those that hosanna him today will crucify him tomorrow.
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by fowowe411: 7:49am On Mar 02, 2015
menesheh:
Anti GEJ media organisation

Always expecting words from the president.

For me, Jega must go siting reasons

-uneven distribution of pvc
-parciality in collection of pvc
-meeting with APC leaders in Dubia
-saying he is ready while far from ready
-anti-GEJ
-Non test of card reader in a smaller election b4 being use in national election
-misapropration of fund meant for the sucess of the pvc sensitization
-and numerous others etc

He could not achieve anything in the last 4 years and we are still talking abt distribution of pvc now.

That mean there will be total failure in the D day for the election
It pains me deeply when i see comment like this,you politicians can exchange words from now till next year,i dont care but please dont soil this man's name ...he has done nothing to deserve it. Do you honestly believe all the points you listed up there?because card reader hasnt been used before it shouldn't be used? seriously?JEGA me APC leaders in Dubai? hmmmm smh for people sha ......remember God is watching you alll.This same JEGA conducted 2011 elections between same GEJ and GMB!.

1 Like

Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by saintandsinnerz: 7:55am On Mar 02, 2015
TreQuartista:
Jonathan is a dying man, he will do just about anything in his desperate bid to save his Presidency and perpetuate himself in power. That is why 'all way na way' as far as he is concerned. Even if these 'ways' plunge the nation into anarchy and chaos, he simply can't be bothered.

One thing is certain though, Nigerians are wiser now. The resolve and will of the people cannot be broken. Nigerians remain resolute in our desire for #Change. This we shall get through the ballot on March 28 by voting en-masse for the People's General - GMB. We shall vote for Buhari and defend our votes. We will not be swayed because #WeHaveDecided to #March4Buhari.

Hit 'LIKE' if you are for Buhari.

Shove your toe up your rectüm if you are for the clueless one - GEJ

When cowards and illiterates talk you will know. One word is normally common in their statement: the use of "we"! How about saying i will not we will? People like you are even more timid and cowardly than sheeps
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by anwo247: 7:56am On Mar 02, 2015
Omotolu:
When anarchy runs on GEJ's head,those that hosanna him today will crucify him tomorrow.

Which anarchy? more than your invented bokoharam? He has seen your worst.
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 02, 2015
helpee:
eeyah....do you know I am yet to get my PVC? I got to where I registered, they directed us elsewhere. I've been there about 7times and I stopped going. So, in a sane country, if millions of us about to be disenfranchised decide to sue INEC after election will you then realise what JEGA is doing is wrong. It is you guys blinded by partisan politics that don't know what Jega is doing is wrong. Jonathan postponed election, two weeks after millions are yet to receive their PVC, was Jonathan not right in postponing it? I am as important as JEGA. I have a job to elect my president, JEGA has a duty to ensure I do my job. Now JEGA is stopping me from doing my job and you insist he must not be stopped. Ask yourself....are you making sense at all? And pls note.....govt is corrupt right? can you name just one person prosecuted in any APC state for corruption by any APC govt including fashola? Or everybody in APC govt is a saint abi?
If u don't know what to say keep shut and stop removing evry. Thought that u are a novice

1 Like

Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by PassingShot(m): 8:00am On Mar 02, 2015
openmine:

bros can d word "source" b trusted?
wud u go wit a news dat has been riddled wit d word "source"?
drop aside any issue u have wit d president and ask urself if wat u read can b trusted.
just an opinion of mine....d rest is up 2 u...

Thank you. This is the same way we were informed of the plan to shift Feb 14 election and many of us didn't believe it especially when Jonathan dismissed it. What did we have thereafter?

How many times has Jona said one thing and did something completely different.

I repeat, his words mean NOTHIN to him.
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by CyberWolf: 8:01am On Mar 02, 2015
APC keep ranting like a rabid dog...we will do this, we will do that..The thing is that APC will not do any FVCKING SHIIIIIT cheesy...GEJA will proceed on retirement leave and another INEC boss will be appointed...Let APC do their worse lets see who will cry first..Bunch of hopeless assholessss angry

2 Likes

Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:02am On Mar 02, 2015
The Minister of Justice and Attorney General, Muhammed Adoko and the special advicers of the President should guide him, Jega is not a civil servant. The idea of tarminal leave is not applicable to him.

1 Like

Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by Truflame: 8:03am On Mar 02, 2015
Asking Jega to go on leave is illegality at full sway in the nation. Things are really falling apart and yet many Nigerians are rhetorically singing in favour of illegality. Ethnicity fuel the hatred of a particular section of Nigerians. They refuse to acknowledge the need for change despite the fact that the country is drifting in the sea of corruption and sundry evil. The scheme to remove Jega is the height of corruption which had eroded the value system in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by Truflame: 8:03am On Mar 02, 2015
Asking Jega to go on leave is illegality at full sway in the nation. Things are really falling apart and yet many Nigerians are rhetorically singing in favour of illegality. Ethnicity fuel the hatred of a particular section of Nigerians. They refuse to acknowledge the need for change despite the fact that the country is drifting on the sea of corruption and sundry evil. The scheme to remove Jega is the height of corruption which had eroded the value system in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by AsherStorm(m): 8:04am On Mar 02, 2015
helpee:
eeyah....do you know I am yet to get my PVC? I got to where I registered, they directed us elsewhere. I've been there about 7times and I stopped going. So, in a sane country, if millions of us about to be disenfranchised decide to sue INEC after election will you then realise what JEGA is doing is wrong. It is you guys blinded by partisan politics that don't know what Jega is doing is wrong. Jonathan postponed election, two weeks after millions are yet to receive their PVC, was Jonathan not right in postponing it? I am as important as JEGA. I have a job to elect my president, JEGA has a duty to ensure I do my job. Now JEGA is stopping me from doing my job and you insist he must not be stopped. Ask yourself....are you making sense at all? And pls note.....govt is corrupt right? can you name just one person prosecuted in any APC state for corruption by any APC govt including fashola? Or everybody in APC govt is a saint abi?

pls name any corrupt official of d APC in APC state that was widely publicized but not prosecuted...
if u are not mad, u shld know abt the countless corrupt officials under GEJ administration that went viral on media and still no single prosecution till date...
pls use ur brain and help stabilize this country... ure still a youth

1 Like

Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by Akpan107(m): 8:05am On Mar 02, 2015
PassingShot:
Well, Jonathan's words mean NOTHING to him. He will surely go the way of Gbagbo or Samuel Doe.
I hate the way Sahara Reporter is reporting the News. The word ''may'' is under probability. It should be, ''the President will remove Jega this week''

Jega is going this week, and nothing will happen.
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by folahann(m): 8:06am On Mar 02, 2015
In 2011, Jega conducted the best election in Nigeria according to the PDP. He conducted a nice one in Edo State, the president even congratulated an opposition Governor for winning a free and credible election.
Jega also conducted in ondo and Anambra states, both elections were commended for credibility. In 2014, Ekiti and Osun were the first to use PVC to vote. No single complaint was made about the use of PVC and the elections went on smoothly save for the use of military to harass opposition leaders.
It is pertinent to note that in Ekiti, out of 750,000 registered voters only abt 350,000 votes were recorded. Yet nobody raised an eyebrow.

Why is it now they're accusing Jega of different crimes and giving series of excuses not to use PVC and/or card reader.
Jega have proved he's a man of integrity in previous elections. Leave him alone and let him conduct this elections his own way.

1 Like

Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by Akpan107(m): 8:06am On Mar 02, 2015
AdeniyiA:
No matter what the PDP and the presidency smoke, they can not be the most high.
If Jonathan plays Gbagbo, he'd be summarily be GbagboED out ...
I just dey laugh...
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by anwo247: 8:09am On Mar 02, 2015
AsherStorm:

pls name any corrupt official of d APC in APC state that was widely publicized but not prosecuted...
if u are not mad, u shld know abt the countless corrupt officials under GEJ administration that went viral on media and still no single prosecution till date...
pls use ur brain and help stabilize this country... ure still a youth

Did you read this thing before posting? You can still modify ....
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by Akpan107(m): 8:11am On Mar 02, 2015
siraj1402:
Only someone with no future will believe in anything Jonathan say if Jega is removed.This is a president who said in presidential media chat that he is not planning to remove Jega and that Jega will be the one to conduct this election.Nothing cost him to tell us then that Jega may go on terminal leave as stated by law.If ur happen eventually, all what Obasanjo said is true.
Nothing will stop Jega from going.
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by dabigwalls: 8:12am On Mar 02, 2015
helpee:

Your response to that poster was just spot on. I wonder what kinds of followers we have in this country. People just sit down and get so emotional that they leave their thinking in car backseat while attending meetings on the 12th floor.

I tried to get my PVC, it took movement and redirection to 3 centers. The INEC guys themselves were confused. I finally got to the 3rd zone and oh my! Just like the first two locations, there were cartons upon cartons of uncollected PVCs. I ask these senseless posters, was it PDP or GEJ that asked people not to pick their PVCs? I saw so so many potential disenfranchised people. And this was just 2 days to the last date in February. Even if I am voting Buhari, does it mean that we should jettison proper preparation on the part of the body saddled with the responsibility? I laugh at how people just make assumptions about corruption. Is the APC incorruptible? I pray that they don't get into one small financial scandal. This bubble will burst. Vote Buhari but please attach sense.
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by infohenry(m): 8:15am On Mar 02, 2015
menesheh:
Anti GEJ media organisation

Always expecting words from the president.

For me, Jega must go siting reasons

-uneven distribution of pvc
-parciality in collection of pvc
-meeting with APC leaders in Dubia
-saying he is ready while far from ready
-anti-GEJ
-Non test of card reader in a smaller election b4 being use in national election
-misapropration of fund meant for the sucess of the pvc sensitization
-and numerous others etc

He could not achieve anything in the last 4 years and we are still talking abt distribution of pvc now.

That mean there will be total failure in the D day for the election
The new man will correct all these you mentioned in 4wks. The political class will surely be happy with people like you as their followers because common sense is really on long vacation.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by PassingShot(m): 8:17am On Mar 02, 2015
nzeadachie:
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO GEJ FORGET THAT NOISE, NA TODAY?

Gbagbo, Samuel Doe, Thomas Lubanga Dyilo and even the all-powerful and western backed Mobutu Sese Seko among other past desperate leaders, who ended miserably never for one day thought or believed they could end the way they did. They all thought they were untouchable.

Watch and see!
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by dadde(m): 8:19am On Mar 02, 2015
lipsrsealed :- embarassed[[su tongue[b][/b][/b]p][/sup][b]
Bright4:
If d present of GMB can make a sitting president dt is not serious for 6yrs, to b more active under 6weeks, bet me, affairs of Nigeria within a year under general, will be a blessing. Meanwhile, I have decided to march4change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps / We Have Recovered ₦‎30bn From Suspended AGF - EFCC / New Naira Policy To Set Up Frustrate Tinubu – Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.