Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters (25121 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Presidency To Remove Jega This Week / Presidency Denies Alleged Plot To Remove Jega / Presidency Can’t Remove Jega - APC Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by Jblacki: 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dis will eva b d gr8test mstak d Presidency nd its illuminati Party will eva make, d Nigerians n d APC members are trying to avoid fight in dis country buh it seems dat d Presidency n its party member are rilly desperate for dis seat. Let's avoid tins dat will spill blood in our dear Nation. Election was shifted, Nigerians nd d APC let go of it now bliv Nigerian myt even try to tolerate if Jega is sacked buh wat Nigerians will not tolerate will b dumping d PVCs for election so dat deir will rig it will cause fight, war deffinately. And den every OBJ said will b true.
They said wat an elderly sees ahead, no matter how u stretch ur neck to see it, will prove abortive n dat is wat OBJ have seen.
God help us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by abduljabbar4(m): 4:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sahara reporters said election will be posponed and it happened. So whatever it says from now on, I believe. Fvck pee d pigs!
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by abduljabbar4(m): 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
emmykk:
Sahara reporter wait until such happen.besides if he was appointed by Gej.while can't he be removed
we elected gej, why can't we remove him before his term is over?
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by emmykk(m): 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
abduljabbar4:
we elected gej, why can't we remove him before his term is over?
his compulsory leave is part of his Job
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by klark3: 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
IYANGBALI:
under the law,he needs members of the national assembly 2/3 of them to get rid of Jega. Unless he is no more the democrat that he claimed
U're right.
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by jogojogo: 7:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
emmykk:
his compulsory leave is part of his Job

I do not intend to vote at all, but haven't observed and seen the desperation of the ruling party to hold on to power at all cost, I have decided to vote against the ruling party. I have decided to vote for APC even if my vote would not count. My vote is going against PDP; for the following reason:

Failure to convince me with tangible agenda of what the PDP led government tend to achieve if re-elected into power. All I see is Buhari is this, He is that, Tinubu is this, APC is that............

During the fuel subsidy saga, one of the promises of SURE P as presented by the Federal Government was to improve/boost the performance of our refineries so as to lower the quantity of imported petroleum products. Sad to say, the situation has degenerated significantly. If the Government had kept her promise, this would have to great extent save our dwindling economy.

Yes, a lot of work had been done in the power sector, huge fund spent.........the power situation in my area has in all honesty go from bad to worse. Perhaps it would take time to see the positive outcome, I do not believe six years would not be enough to achieve results.

Security? This is the primary responsibility of the Government yet on this parameter, the score is no better than 10%. The sincerity and will was never there until now. I still find it difficult to understand why the current measure in the fight against Boko Haram is just coming at the nick of election.

On corruption, the situation grows hopelessly.

The Government had achieve on some parameters but aggregate, I would say the performance is abysmal.

Finally, I watched the session held by the INEC chairman when he was invited by the House, a lots of probing questions were asked to make so as to question the essence of using the card reader and the pvc during the election.Lots of complex and difficult questions were raised, but Jega did justice to each of the questions raised. Jega was invited with an expectation to have him flop on the floor of the house and hence discredit the need of pvc and card reader but he beat that hurdle. Now the plot is to forcefully push him out. Honestly, listening to Jega only buttress the fact that he is a man of integrity. It is only an enemy of Nigeria and enemy of anything good that would fault Jega.
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by emmykk(m): 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
jogojogo:

I do not intend to vote at all, but haven't observed and seen the desperation of the ruling party to hold on to power at all cost, I have decided to vote against the ruling party. I have decided to vote for APC even if my vote would not count. My vote is going against PDP; for the following reason:

Failure to convince me with tangible agenda of what the PDP led government tend to achieve if re-elected into power. All I see is Buhari is this, He is that, Tinubu is this, APC is that............

During the fuel subsidy saga, one of the promises of SURE P as presented by the Federal Government was to improve/boost the performance of our refineries so as to lower the quantity of imported petroleum products. Sad to say, the situation has degenerated significantly. If the Government had kept her promise, this would have to great extent save our dwindling economy.

Yes, a lot of work had been done in the power sector, huge fund spent.........the power situation in my area has in all honesty go from bad to worse. Perhaps it would take time to see the positive outcome, I do not believe six years would not be enough to achieve results.

Security? This is the primary responsibility of the Government yet on this parameter, the score is no better than 10%. The sincerity and will was never there until now. I still find it difficult to understand why the current measure in the fight against Boko Haram is just coming at the nick of election.

On corruption, the situation grows hopelessly.

The Government had achieve on some parameters but aggregate, I would say the performance is abysmal.

Finally, I watched the session held by the INEC chairman when he was invited by the House, a lots of probing questions were asked to make so as to question the essence of using the card reader and the pvc during the election.Lots of complex and difficult questions were raised, but Jega did justice to each of the questions raised. Jega was invited with an expectation to have him flop on the floor of the house and hence discredit the need of pvc and card reader but he beat that hurdle. Now the plot is to forcefully push him out. Honestly, listening to Jega only buttress the fact that he is a man of integrity. It is only an enemy of Nigeria and enemy of anything good that would fault Jega.
i will vote in favour of PDP to cancel your vote.other nigerians will decide our fate on the presidential election.

Between Jonathan and GMB jonathan is better. A well known dictation and the blunt of an old man is not needed now of nigeria history.he has spend his youth well he should not come and use ours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose / Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition / Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.