Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters (25125 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Presidency To Remove Jega This Week / Presidency Denies Alleged Plot To Remove Jega / Presidency Can’t Remove Jega - APC Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by Akpan107(m): 10:19am On Mar 02, 2015
PassingShot:

No problems. Remove him and even postpone the election as you wish but remember that Gbagbo, Samuel Doe, Lubanga and Mobutu Sese Seko never thought they could end how they ended. na play play e take start for them too.

we shall all see... Na dis week na!
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by shizzle11(m): 10:43am On Mar 02, 2015
Jega MUST go and nothing will happen!

As an eligible voter in lagos, i registered again last Dec, but still don't have my PVC after going severally for it in different locations, yet jega-jaga is telling us that INEC is ready for elections. A lot of voters from SS& SE are being disenfranchised and as i typed this, over 2million people in lagos don't have their PVC's ready.

The truth is that NEC isnt ready for the elections, and that was the main reason that led to its postponement.

Jega MUST GO!!!!

1 Like

Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by shizzle11(m): 10:51am On Mar 02, 2015
EggovinMma:
angry

The presidency is really joking with the patience of Nigerians. Removing Jega at this critical time pose a threat to democracy (rule of law).What kind of compulsory termination is this? I am sure the presidency do not want the election to hold March 28, the new person might request for time.Hmmmmmm! A war is looming, it will soon consume Aso Rock, not innocent ni
Nigerians. Very bad move indeed! Although I saw this coming.
If you so vexed, you can hit your head on a brick wall and nothing will happen, just like jega will be sent on retirement leave and nothing will happen. A war will only loom in your family and consume only your family members. who cares??

Many registered voters like me don't have PVCs because jegas INEC haven't produced them, many voters in the south are suffering thesame faith and you are here chatting shyte.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by ghettodreamz(m): 10:51am On Mar 02, 2015
If this report is actually true which from all indications it's beginning to stare at us in the face; then I think it won't out of place to state that some select few citizens of the country are beginning to write movie's scripts which episodes they won't be able to watch till it's end.

Do I need to remind GEJ that he is not the first elected president of Nigeria as a nation neither will he be the last; and no single man is bigger than the law or the Nigerian constitution either by virtue of the seat of power such an entity occupies or otherwise.

Removing Jega as the chairman of INEC will not augur well for the PDP and it will be a good idea if the people alleged or attributed to this sinister motive that might plunge Nigeria into darkness and a state of political unrest, to kindly retrace their steps and rid themselves of their selfish political interests and personal goals at the expense of the masses and people of Nigeria.

Otherwise, a doom or an unpalatable political occurrences are imminent; in which the conspirators who are guilty of the evil machinations and their families shall not be left out unscathed.

A word is enough for the wise, they say.
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 02, 2015
PassingShot:
Well, Jonathan's words mean NOTHING to him. He will surely go the way of Gbagbo or Samuel Doe.

Jonathanians should be reminded that those two leaders including the all-powerful and western-backed Mobutu Sese Seko never thought they could end the way they did. Na like this e take start for them too.

He who has ears let him hear.
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 02, 2015
shizzle11:

If you so vexed, you can hit your head on a brick wall and nothing will happen, just like jega will be sent on retirement leave and nothing will happen. A war will only loom in your family and consume only your family members. who cares??

Many registered voters like me don't have PVCs because jegas INEC haven't produced them, many voters in the south are suffering thesame faith and you are here chatting shyte.

Nonsense!

Born by mistake! undecided
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by ghettodreamz(m): 10:56am On Mar 02, 2015
If this report is actually true which from all indications it's beginning to stare at us in the face; then I think it won't be out of place to state that some select few citizens of the country are beginning to write movie's scripts which episodes they won't be able to watch till it's end.

Do I need to remind GEJ that he is not the first elected president of Nigeria as a nation neither will he be the last; and no single man is bigger than the law or the Nigerian constitution either by virtue of the seat of power such an entity occupies or otherwise.

Removing Jega as the chairman of INEC will not augur well for the PDP and it will be a good idea if the people alleged to have cooked up such plan or are attributed to this sinister motive that might plunge Nigeria into darkness and a state of political unrest, to kindly retrace their steps and rid themselves of their selfish political interests and personal goals at the expense of the masses and the people of Nigeria.

Otherwise, a doom or an unpalatable political occurrences are imminent; in which the conspirators who are guilty of the evil machinations and their families shall not be left out unscathed.

Nigeria is for all, not for Jonathan or PDP alone but ALL.
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by ranktzy(m): 11:01am On Mar 02, 2015
undecidedI remenbered the statement made by Festus Odimegwu about Gej and i quote. "It is my conviction that all the
failings of his Presidency emanated from one mortal
leadership sin: the deliberate and sustained
replacement of a presidential vision that should be
good for Nigeria and Nigerians with a personal vision
uncompromisingly focused on re-election! He
sacrificed and was ready to sacrifice anything and
everything, anyone and every one for re-election! He
continuously saw himself as a politician instead of
the President of Nigeria! This is really frightening and
dangerous when the full ramification is internalised.
Anything and everything that can lead to re-election
is allowed no matter how wrong or unwholesome,
and anything and everything that is good for Nigeria
and Nigerians, but that has no immediate direct link
to re-election can be traded for re-election! This is
not leadership"...Let Jona's action not run this nation aground oo undecided
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by folabayo1(f): 11:21am On Mar 02, 2015
phlio:
.....am not a supporter of both parties but gej is taking a wrong step ..awa u
am fine n u?
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 02, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
The Minister of Justice and Attorney General, Muhammed Adoko and the special advicers of the President should guide him, Jega is not a civil servant. The idea of tarminal leave is not applicable to him.
Jega would proceed on leave this week and nothing would happen.

1 Like

Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 02, 2015
ghettodreamz:
If this report is actually true which from all indications it's beginning to stare at us in the face; then I think it won't be out of place to state that some select few citizens of the country are beginning to write movie's scripts which episodes they won't be able to watch till it's end.

Removing Jega as the chairman of INEC will not augur well for the PDP and it will be a good idea if the people alleged to have cooked up such plan or are attributed to this sinister motive that might plunge Nigeria into darkness and a state of political unrest, to kindly retrace their steps and rid themselves of their selfish political interests and personal goals at the expense of the masses and the people of Nigeria.

Nigeria is for all, not for Jonathan or PDP alone but ALL.

Empty threats.Jega would be removed and nothing would happen

1 Like

Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by ibietela2(m): 11:38am On Mar 02, 2015
SuperModerator:
Funny, he doesn't have the constututional powers.

He needs 2/3 of the legislators and there is no way he can achieve that cause APC won't agree

Same rubbish you said about Sanusi
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by drtwist(m): 11:46am On Mar 02, 2015
I would have really want Jega to go on terminal leave till after presidential election so that he can come come back to conduct Governorship election, I want pDP to lose most state gov and win the presidency so as to help have better opposition. GEJ I vote only
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:53am On Mar 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

Jega would proceed on leave this week and nothing would happen.
Oga, Jega is not a civil servant. The rule of embarking on tarminal leave does not apply here. If Jonathan wants the already heated polity to burn, he should sack him.
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by gbeseun(m): 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
Failure is in Ur blood boo

Be healed in Jesus name

[color=#990000][/color]
menesheh:
Anti GEJ media organisation

Always expecting words from the president.

For me, Jega must go siting reasons

-uneven distribution of pvc
-parciality in collection of pvc
-meeting with APC leaders in Dubia
-saying he is ready while far from ready
-anti-GEJ
-Non test of card reader in a smaller election b4 being use in national election
-misapropration of fund meant for the sucess of the pvc sensitization
-and numerous others etc

He could not achieve anything in the last 4 years and we are still talking abt distribution of pvc now.

That mean there will be total failure in the D day for the election
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by WOCKHARDI(m): 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
Jega should proceed on his terminal leave. Let him hand over to the next most senior staff to be nominated by his boss - Mr President.
What some people fail to realize is that Jonathan is incharge for now until voted out. Please stop insulting our president all in the name of opposition because, to you, he is dispensable while Jega is indispensable, abe?
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by Beedude(m): 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
helpee:
Are we ready to use PVC when millions of PVC are yet to be printed? If JEGA is too proud to accept this simple truth then the stress of the job is already telling on him. Before we smuggle him out to London for a medical check up too, let's do him a favour by sending him on a well deserved terminal. On behalf of my family and I, I thank him for serving his fatherland meritoriously, enjoy your terminal leave sir.
U are a calamity.. Read well dude
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by menesheh(m): 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
gbeseun:
Failure is in Ur blood boo

Be healed in Jesus name

[color=#990000][/color]
grin

Amen grin
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by phlio(m): 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
folabayo1:
am fine n u?
am always gud as u.
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Oga, Jega is not a civil servant. The rule of embarking on tarminal leave does not apply here. If Jonathan wants the already heated polity to burn, he should sack him.
when he is asked to go on leave you may proceed to court to fight your case.To hell with your empty threats nothing will happen.If you like shut down lagos.when you are tired you wil all go home
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by musachara: 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
Bright4:
If d present of GMB can make a sitting president dt is not serious for 6yrs, to b more active under 6weeks, bet me, affairs of Nigeria within a year under general, will be a blessing. Meanwhile, I have decided to march4change.
Your comment just made my day. even a strong opposer of GMB had to agree with you. wish I can post a thousand likes on this post
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by shizzle11(m): 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
EggovinMma:

Born by mistake! undecided
Tell that to your deranged father.

Dumbhead
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by folabayo1(f): 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
phlio:
am always gud as u.
great!
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

when he is asked to go on leave you may proceed to court to fight your case.To hell with your empty threats nothing will happen.If you like shut down lagos.when you are tired you wil all go home
On this you will be shamed just as you were on Tambuwal.
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

On this you will be shamed just as you were on Tambuwal.
Just like you were shamed on the elections postponement. The fact is that whether Jega stays or goes GEJ will rule till 2019
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
shizzle11:
Tell that to your deranged father.

Dumbhead

Nsikor!

1 Like

Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by shizzle11(m): 2:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
EggovinMma:

Nsikor!
kpachara anya gi'o. You are looking for my trouble, but i'll pass for certain reasons.

Good day!
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
shizzle11:
kpachara anya gi'o. You are looking for my trouble, but i'll pass for certain reasons.

Good day!

You are stupid.Did I ever quote you? Nwokem get out!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by nortcentrallord(m): 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
helpee:
eeyah....do you know I am yet to get my PVC? I got to where I registered, they directed us elsewhere. I've been there about 7times and I stopped going. So, in a sane country, if millions of us about to be disenfranchised decide to sue INEC after election will you then realise what JEGA is doing is wrong. It is you guys blinded by partisan politics that don't know what Jega is doing is wrong. Jonathan postponed election, two weeks after millions are yet to receive their PVC, was Jonathan not right in postponing it? I am as important as JEGA. I have a job to elect my president, JEGA has a duty to ensure I do my job. Now JEGA is stopping me from doing my job and you insist he must not be stopped. Ask yourself....are you making sense at all? And pls note.....govt is corrupt right? can you name just one person prosecuted in any APC state for corruption by any APC govt including fashola? Or everybody in APC govt is a saint abi?

Why do you honour one way thinkers with with you very objective arguments? You are too educated to meddle with such in talks like this. All they think about is APC and not Nigerians.
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by openmine(m): 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
haywire1:
If u think GEJ his a good prexy nd deserve a return simply say "ASE".

May u run ur family d way GEJ is running Nigeria.

Simply say ASE angry

Go to d north to see thinz urself, our sisters nd brothers working in d north r back to d south presently without job. Plz nd Plz let not sell our children future for peanut GEJ is giving us, these children r innocent,they deserve better future.
May we live long to reap the fruit of our labour.
please i have some few questions for you...
which state is this school situated?
What are sole responsibilities of that state's government?
Do you support LGA autonomy?
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by openmine(m): 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
PassingShot:

Thank you. This is the same way we were informed of the plan to shift Feb 14 election and many of us didn't believe it especially when Jonathan dismissed it. What did we have thereafter?

How many times has Jona said one thing and did something completely different.

I repeat, his words mean NOTHIN to him.
Bro u still dont get my point....SOURCE OR RELIABLE SOURCE is equivalent to gossip,hearsay or market women gist....its called unverified information...even the said online tabloid can not prove it anywhere....
Re: Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters by openmine(m): 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
Its unfortunate and highly regrettable dat a once unique and non-partisan online tabloid will allow itself to used to do the bidding of an opposition party by spreading allegations using "source","agent" or "some PDP officials" 2 convey deir info..

And sadly some gullible nigerians rather than use deir brain 2 tink will believe dis trash simply because of deir political affiliations...smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Polls Postponement: CUPP Hails INEC, Blames APC, Security Agencies Over Action / Lagos To Empower Amputee Single Parent, Relocates Her To Temporary Shelter / Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.