Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? (6264 Views)

Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) / In Honour Of Muslims That Lost Their Lives In Dana Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by VeriLee: 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2009
Does God answer the prayers of non-Christians like muslims, hindus, mormons, etc.?
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by bindex(m): 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2009
VeriLee:

Does God answer the prayers of non-Christians like muslems, hindus, mormons, etc.?

grin grin grin grin. Who be this one again? Do you have any evidence to show that the bible god answers the prayers of christians in the first place?
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by Tudor6(f): 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2009
I wonder oo. . . .
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by noetic2: 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2009
VeriLee:

Does God answer the prayers of non-Christians like muslims, hindus, mormons, etc.?

muslims dont worship God. . . . .or do they?

we all know that they worship an arabian idol called allah.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by huxley(m): 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2009
noetic2:

muslims dont worship God. . . . .or do they?

we all know that they worship an arabian idol called allah.

How then do you explain cases where muslims have reported having their prayers answered when they have prayed to their god.

When they have been ill, they have prayed to Allah for healing and he has responded positively

When they have been in other difficulties, Allah has proved to be responsive to them.

So Allah must also be the living god who answers their prayers.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by noetic2: 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2009
huxley:

How then do you explain cases where muslims have reported having their prayers answered when they have prayed to their god.

When they have been ill, they have prayed to Allah for healing and he has responded positively

When they have been in other difficulties, Allah has proved to be responsive to them.

So Allah must also be the living god who answers their prayers.

have u ever heard of fallen angels from which lucifer (satan) is head? allah is symbolically satan personified and disguised.

Allah is a moon-god. an arabian idol easily linked to satan and disguised as an angel of light.
By the deeds and commandments of allah, we know he is not Jehovah GOD. . . . .but a satanic agent, just like satanists and atheists.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by Aremugangan(m): 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2009
@OP. I assume the answer you want is negative. Therefore i will not let you down; the answer is "NO".
@noetic, can you please tel us the christians mode of worship since muslims don't worship?. You guys are funny. You just like starting what you can't finish.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by noetic2: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2009
Aremugangan:

@OP. I assume the answer you want is negative. Therefore i will not let you down; the answer is "NO".
@noetic, can you please tel us the christians mode of worship since muslims don't worship?. You guys are funny. You just like starting what you can't finish.

whats my business with whether u worship or not? The point is that u worship the moon god called allah . . . .and we all know that. so?
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by Abuzola(m): 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2009
They worship mary and even jesus that cried when nail, is the jesus that cried for help the one to answer your prayer? Wa pèn bè
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by Aremugangan(m): 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2009
@noetic, if Allah whom you cal satan could reveal a book he promised to preserve and he did preserved it even make the book to be free from errors and also fulfill the promises in it even til date, don't you have doubt about your jehovah?
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by noetic2: 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2009
Aremugangan:

@noetic, if Allah whom you cal satan could reveal a book he promised to preserve and he did preserved it even make the book to be free from errors and also fulfill the promises in it even til date, don't you have doubt about your jehovah?

a. did u say free from errors? how many times has mohammed's plagiarised book been ripped apart on this forum?
all the false assertions of allah and mohammed.

b. what exactly did allah preserve? the book goats ate?

c. how could allah promise his faithful hell fire? my bible says hell is the judgement home of satan. . .therefore satan is allah, . . .they both belong to hell.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2009
Aremugangan:

@noetic, i[b]f Allah whom you cal satan could reveal a book he promised to preserve and he did preserved it [/b]even make the book to be free from errors and also fulfill the promises in it even til date, don't you have doubt about your jehovah?

allah promised to preserve the torah, injil and saburs . . . where are they? why are muslims yet to find them?

Allah did not "reveal" the quran, they are waraqa's plagiarism of the bible, political handbook of Mohammad and a jumble of confused words that even muslims dont understand. It is a shame that you say we shld doubt Jehovah when it is His bible that muslims read more often than the quran. Muslims need the bible to explain most of the quran . . . they cant find A SINGLE word from their alleged prophets in the quran and thus have to rely on the bible . . . and they call allah a god?

Did allah also forget to preserve the satanic verses that were abrogated from the quran? If allah is god how come he allowed satan some space in his book?
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by Abuzola(m): 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2009
@noetic- you have been shown the truth refuting all what you presume, but your arrogancy won't make you believe nor heed.

@david, so you too you have become a sheep of osisi lol, shephard madam osisi i can see your handwork o, you have corrupted noetic, now its david, you men are a disgrace to men folks, like i refuted osisi waraqah died in the early stage of Islam, then why didn't the revealation stopped ? Instead it continue for another 21 years. Wow.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2009
Abuzola:

@david, so you too you have become a sheep of osisi lol, shephard madam osisi i can see your handwork o, you have corrupted noetic, now its david, you men are a disgrace to men folks, like i refuted osisi waraqah died in the early stage of Islam, then why didn't the revealation stopped ? Instead it continue for another 21 years. Wow.

After Waraqa's death the alleged "revelations" stopped for a season then continued yrs later. That is VERY TELLING!

It is also worth noting that before Waraqa's death a lot of the "revelations" were simply retelling of bible stories . . . after waraqa's death suddenly the quran stopped retelling the tales of the bible . . . what happened?
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by Abuzola(m): 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2009
Copying tales of the bible ? I can't believe this. Your facts man, present your fact either hadith or Quran. Am waiting !
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by Abuzola(m): 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2009
Present your fact where it is said that the revealation stopped for a season. Lets see who laugh last
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2009
Abuzola:

Present your fact where it is said that the revealation stopped for a season. Lets see who laugh last

http://thetruereligion.org/modules/articles/item.php?itemid=53

She set out with the Prophet(P) to her cousin Waraqa bin Nawfal bin Asad bin ‘Abd Al-‘Uzza, who had embraced Christianity in the pre-Islamic period, and used to write the Bible in Hebrew. He was a blind old man. Khadijah said: "My cousin! Listen to your nephew!" Waraqa said: "O my nephew! What did you see?" The Messenger of Allâh(P) told him what had happened to him. Waraqa replied: "This is ‘Namus’ i.e. (the angel who is entrusted with Divine Secrets) that Allâh sent to Moses. I wish I were younger. I wish I could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Muhammad(P) asked: "Will they drive me out?" Waraqa answered in the affirmative and said: "Anyone who came with something similar to what you have brought was treated with hostility; and if I should be alive till that day, then I would support you strongly." A few days later Waraqa died and the revelation also subsided.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2009
Abuzola:

Copying tales of the bible ? I can't believe this. Your facts man, present your fact either hadith or Quran. Am waiting !

Waraqa stands in testimony against you.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by PastorAIO: 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2009
I believe that God answers everybody's prayers.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by Abuzola(m): 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2009
Lol
David david ! Can you see yourself, you just keep following osisi clinging smoke. From your quotation nowhere appear 'bible story' or 'one season'. Hahaha. Waraqah accepted Islam because it was written in the Bible of muhammad and his prophecy, Muhammad was chased out of makkah, salman farsi also accepted Islam through those prophecy including a unique sign at the Prophet's back and thats because the bible was intact by then, prior to the roman catholic compilation and dismissing some part of the bible, if muhammad should copy the Bible why didn't he claim jesus is God, God is 3 bla bla he would have gain more power and recognition you know. The truth is plain
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by bawomolo(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2009
He has too.

Muslims pray 5 times a day.  those guys are persistent  grin

the last time i checked mormons considered themselves christians.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by bawomolo(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2009
noetic - do you think jews worship God?
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by mazaje(m): 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2009
bawomolo:

Nice question bowolowo. . . you don't expect them to answer that question do you? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oya neotic since you always know what your god thinks and you are constantly in the business of speaking for him i want you to answer the question. . . Do present day jews worship god?
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by toneyb: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2009
bawomolo:

Interesting,oya neotic over to you. Do present day jews worship god or do they also worship an invisible demon like the moslems?
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by bawomolo(m): 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2009
toneyb:

Interesting,oya neotic over to you. Do present day jews worship god or do they also worship an invisible demon like the moslems?

lets see how he wiggles out of the Semitic mess he has gotten himself into. i didn't know Allah was Arab but the God of the Jews is what?
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2009
bawomolo:

i see bawomolo has asked a "question" amply answered in the bible, his equally clueless friends clap him on the back because they dont know any better and now he's feeling like he's cracked the big bang code? cheesy

Do the jews worship God - Oh yes they do . . . except they missed the fact that God had moved beyond the sacrifice of rams and bulls to one sacrifice once for all for sin.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by toneyb: 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2009
bawomolo:

lets see how he wiggles out of the Semitic mess he has gotten himself into. i didn't know Allah was Arab but the God of the Jews is what?

Since he always knows what yahweh the god of the jews thinks and wants I will be waiting for his answers. Noetic do present day jews worship god and does he answer their prayers?
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by toneyb: 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2009
davidylan:

i see bawomolo has asked a "question" amply answered in the bible, his equally clueless friends clap him on the back because they dont know any better and now he's feeling like he's cracked the big bang code? cheesy

Do the jews worship God - Oh yes they do . . . except they missed the fact that God had moved beyond the sacrifice of rams and bulls to one sacrifice once for all for sin.

So god is now in the business of moving and advancing from accepting human and animal sacrifice to sacrificing his own son grin grin grin.

Is is not the same god that says he is the same forever and changes not? Why the change or very drastic shif in behaviour and personality from accepting human and animal sacrifice,killing people at the slightest provocation to what we have in the new testament?

Is it because  the people that created the old god decided to create a new god and move along with time?

By the way the jews did not miss any fact, they are still worshipping yahweh the god of their ancestors
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by bawomolo(m): 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2009
davidylan:

ha the same God that never changes. oh wait.

It's funny how muslims don't worship God when Islam comes from the same religious tree as Judaism/Christianity and shares certain religious figures with these guys.

You got to love sectarianism.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2009
toneyb:

So god is now in the business of moving and advancing from accepting human and animal sacrifice to sacrificing his own son grin grin grin.

Is is not the same god that says he is the same forever and changes not? Why the change or very drastic shif in behaviour and personality from accepting human and animal sacrifice,killing people at the slightest provocation to what we have in the new testament?

Is it because  the people that created the old god decided to create a new god and move along with time?

By the way the jews did not miss any fact, they are still worshipping yahweh the god of their ancestors

the "change" is already explained here -

Hebrews 10: 1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect. 2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins. 3 But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year. 4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

Case closed.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2009
bawomolo:

ha the same God that never changes. oh wait.

It's funny how muslims don't worship God when Islam comes from the same religious tree as Judaism/Christianity and shares certain religious figures with these guys.

You got to love sectarianism.

You people seem to just parrot the exact same tired talking points. Not a coincidence really.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? by bawomolo(m): 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2009
davidylan:

You people seem to just parrot the exact same tired talking points. Not a coincidence really.

as if you don't do the same when it comes to your not so favorite religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Difference Between Zakaah On Wealth And Zakaatul L-fitri (photo) / Questions Muslims Have Been Avoiding / Why do Muslims hardly Pray In secular Gatherings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.