Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. (41263 Views)

My Man Thinks That The Money He Earns Is His And Not Ours / His Wife Earns Four Times His Salary And Someone Must Resign / What Do You Do When Your Wife Earns Much More Than You Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 02, 2015
Aren't they a happy couple? cheesy

They were spotted somewhere and shared on Twitter wink

http://lindaikeji..in/2015/03/photo-of-day-when-your-mrs-earns-more.html?m=1

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. by seedord247(m): 8:26am On Mar 02, 2015
When Edo gurl don use your destiny play Baba ijebu 3 direct grin grin cheesy

Btw..... Go tell your papa go tell your mama that i'm still first to comment cheesy

Go tell your aunty go tell your uncle that i'm the first to comment....

Goodnight NL. wink

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. by EgusiSoup: 8:26am On Mar 02, 2015
^^

They book space just to make first to comment.

No weapon formed against my first to comment race shall prosper! undecided

This girl must be an Igbo girl and the guy a Yoruba guy. I wonder what planet these two tribes came from. sad

EGUSI SOUP

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. by obibankz(m): 8:26am On Mar 02, 2015
wanna use this medium, to wish everybody happy new month, Goodluck to everybody in March, especially on March 28th, wishing JEGA happy terminal leave in advance and my final wish is to congratulate GEJ on his landslide victory in election comes 28th March, whenever i woke up and remb GEJ is still the C&C it gives me endless joy to prosper, Gonna stop here because am already late for work, Wish all Nairalanders a wonderful and blessed new week, Double promotion and more money to all of us, Still GEJ till 2019 grin grin grin

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. by Bonapart(m): 8:26am On Mar 02, 2015
Lubbish!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. by dammytosh: 8:26am On Mar 02, 2015
Watz dt ?
Re: Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 02, 2015
undecided

IF YOU WATCH CLOSELY YOU WOULD NOTICE THE WOMAN IS NOT A NIGERIAN WOMAN. FOREIGN LADIES ARE THE BEST FOR ANY MAN WHO WANTS TRUE LOVE, HAPPINESS AND PEACE OF MIND cool

#team foreign girls cool

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 02, 2015
dis guy that's one step ahead of my comment, honestly you've begin to bore us with dis your stupidd sandals you advertise on all topic on nairaland. if nobody go caution you, yes I will.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. by coolcharm(m): 8:27am On Mar 02, 2015
Huh?
Re: Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 02, 2015
Heuu!!!!!

We know who wears the bra in this relationship! grin grin grin

1 Like

It could be his mum
Perhaps he has excess of growth hormonesgringrin

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. by Tonniey(m): 8:27am On Mar 02, 2015
It is called LOVE in Tokyo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 02, 2015
Second to comment.. LMAO!!!!.. See as d woman galant..

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. by loomer: 8:28am On Mar 02, 2015
undecided
Re: Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. by Vicjustice: 8:28am On Mar 02, 2015
What's the story?
Re: Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. by omaiyale: 8:28am On Mar 02, 2015
Trash

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. by vosquare: 8:28am On Mar 02, 2015
This is love grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. by cozy7(m): 8:28am On Mar 02, 2015
There's really nothing wrong with their sitting position, it's actually romantic.

But d earning proportion, that's where they got issues.....
Re: Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. by mezebel(f): 8:29am On Mar 02, 2015
What is wrong if a woman earns higher than the husband? Is she not a helper? Helping activated.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. by skup008(m): 8:29am On Mar 02, 2015
chai wetin dis thing dey find for FP?
Re: Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. by Innodon(m): 8:29am On Mar 02, 2015
Makes no meaning to me

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. by Simple26(m): 8:29am On Mar 02, 2015
Happy indeed.
Re: Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. by saaedlee: 8:29am On Mar 02, 2015
What's bad there?
Re: Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. by Jdesilentkiller(m): 8:29am On Mar 02, 2015
He has been a naughty boy.
Re: Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. by Cokacola: 8:29am On Mar 02, 2015
W
Re: Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. by Mayany(m): 8:30am On Mar 02, 2015
Sugar mummy things
Re: Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. by horlabiyi(m): 8:30am On Mar 02, 2015
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Romantic Chat Between Pastor Ab Isong & Wife , Emem / Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) / 96-Year-Old Father Welcomes His 72-Year-Old Son Home For Christmas (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.