Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,576 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. (41277 Views)

My Man Thinks That The Money He Earns Is His And Not Ours / His Wife Earns Four Times His Salary And Someone Must Resign / What Do You Do When Your Wife Earns Much More Than You Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 02, 2015
horlabiyi:
Lol

This siggy of yours got me laughing like a mad person at my phone......it's just hilarious cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. by englishmart(m): 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
googlepikin:
dis guy that's one step ahead of my comment, honestly you've begin to bore us with dis your stupidd sandals you advertise on all topic on nairaland. if nobody go caution you, yes I will.
why didn't you quote or mention him?
Re: Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. by rudebouy: 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
emusmith:

It conveys a funny thought grin

Be flexible and you'll see it cheesy

Bros I don see am. U na badt guy gan!
Re: Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
englishmart:
why didn't you quote or mention him?
and what difference does it make.?
Re: Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. by toshmann(m): 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

IF YOU WATCH CLOSELY YOU WOULD NOTICE THE WOMAN IS NOT A NIGERIAN WOMAN. FOREIGN LADIES ARE THE BEST FOR ANY MAN WHO WANTS TRUE LOVE, HAPPINESS AND PEACE OF MIND cool

grin grin grin

#team foreign girls cool

grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. by lockupman(m): 3:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
That's a big lie. Naija babes are the best home makers.
searching4love:
undecided

IF YOU WATCH CLOSELY YOU WOULD NOTICE THE WOMAN IS NOT A NIGERIAN WOMAN. FOREIGN LADIES ARE THE BEST FOR ANY MAN WHO WANTS TRUE LOVE, HAPPINESS AND PEACE OF MIND cool

#team foreign girls cool
Re: Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
seedord247:
When Edo gurl don use your destiny play Baba ijebu 3 direct grin grin cheesy

Btw..... Go tell your papa go tell your mama that i'm still first to comment cheesy

Go tell your aunty go tell your uncle that i'm the first to comment....

Goodnight NL. wink

God punish u for this, edo matter go kill u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) / 96-Year-Old Father Welcomes His 72-Year-Old Son Home For Christmas (Video) / Help-is It OK To Leave Wife And Cousin Alone In One House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.