Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

I Went Into Robbery To Meet Up With My Girlfriend's Demand - 17-Year-Old Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Went Into Robbery To Meet Up With My Girlfriend's Demand - 17-Year-Old Suspect (29925 Views)

I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) / I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect / 'i Went Into Robbery To Pursue My Footballing Career'-suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Went Into Robbery To Meet Up With My Girlfriend's Demand - 17-Year-Old Suspect by iwaeda: 8:26am On Mar 02, 2015
Enugu — Operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, Enugu State police command, have arrested one Uchenna Ikwuegbu who was allegedly on the verge of launching a robbery attack on residents of Maryland axis of Enugu.

okaka--thiefsThe suspect, 17, who hails from Odida-Abatete, Idemili North Local Government Area of Anambra State, residing at 10, Road 23, Upper-North, Trans-Ekulu, Enugu, was arrested on February 16, following surveillance reports. He was arrested with a locally-made pistol, cut to seize with two live cartridges.

The suspect said: “I acquired the gun from a timber mill at Maryland. The urge to meet up with the demands from my girlfriend, Chinaza, living at Uwani axis of Enugu, propelled me into robbery.

“I had acquired the gun to unleash robbery attacks on residents of Maryland in order to dispossess them of their valuables. “I was on the verge of carrying out the act when the operatives swooped on me. I do not know how they knew I was carrying a gun. I am so ashamed of myself now. I do not know what led me into this.

“My parents are crying their hearts out over this incident. They are so disappointed in me. I want to call on teenagers like me to shun robbery and other nefarious activities because the security operatives are always watching.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/my-girlfriend-drove-me-into-robbery-says-17-yr-old-suspect/#sthash.ZpS0XOnq.dpuf

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Meet Up With My Girlfriend's Demand - 17-Year-Old Suspect by EgusiSoup: 8:27am On Mar 02, 2015
.This space is for Sale.

EGUSI SOUP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Meet Up With My Girlfriend's Demand - 17-Year-Old Suspect by saaedlee: 8:27am On Mar 02, 2015
Ntorrrr

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Meet Up With My Girlfriend's Demand - 17-Year-Old Suspect by madridguy(m): 8:43am On Mar 02, 2015
Very bad for the young man. Now the babe go dey wake free up and down now. Women putting men in mess since the days of Adam.

10 Likes

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Meet Up With My Girlfriend's Demand - 17-Year-Old Suspect by menix(m): 8:49am On Mar 02, 2015
Chinasa sending our brodaz to jail since dayz of Barabbas..

Ow i wish d prison warders wuld be authorised to give Chinasa express entry to d prison wen visiting nd if possible spend wkends there....

2 Likes

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Meet Up With My Girlfriend's Demand - 17-Year-Old Suspect by KellyNicole(f): 9:05am On Mar 02, 2015
at d age of 17 you already hv a galfriend.. dunddy united

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Meet Up With My Girlfriend's Demand - 17-Year-Old Suspect by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
Strength of a woman,,. See wetin bae dey cause..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Meet Up With My Girlfriend's Demand - 17-Year-Old Suspect by nnanyereugo(m): 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
I'm nt surprised @ all, wit d rate at wich immorality is growin in our society dis days, der's notn our yonga ones can't do.

MODS PLS DO D NEEDFUL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Meet Up With My Girlfriend's Demand - 17-Year-Old Suspect by iwaeda: 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
nnanyereugo:
I'm nt surprised @ all, wit d rate at wich immorality is growin in our society dis days, der's notn our yonga ones can't do.

MODS PLS DO D NEEDFUL!
One cant imagine how morally bankrupt we have become,17 years,the girl in question may not be up to 16

2 Likes

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Meet Up With My Girlfriend's Demand - 17-Year-Old Suspect by holatin(m): 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
Thief don dey your blood before.
but why the general trait of MATERIALISTIC in the female this days.
learn from your mum.

3 Likes

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Meet Up With My Girlfriend's Demand - 17-Year-Old Suspect by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
KellyNicole:
at d age of 17 you already hv a galfriend.. dunddy united

Nothing wrong with that.

It is the purpose of such a relationship that interests me.

If you are going into a relationship with a girl at that age for ''show'' or for the Rule 34 things......then you should not have a girlfriend then.(Or boyfriend ).

3 Likes

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Meet Up With My Girlfriend's Demand - 17-Year-Old Suspect by politricks: 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
Flimsy excuse. If you can do this at 17years, i wonder what you will be capable of doing when you grow up. On another note, girls be reasonable in your demands not all of us can give you buggati.
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Meet Up With My Girlfriend's Demand - 17-Year-Old Suspect by Husler20151: 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
Make I continue with my footwear business.

Better than robbery. cool

17 Likes

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Meet Up With My Girlfriend's Demand - 17-Year-Old Suspect by Blackchampion(m): 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
[s]
iwaeda:
The suspect said: “I acquired the gun from a timber mill at Maryland. The urge to meet up with the demands from my girlfriend, Chinaza, living at Uwani axis of Enugu, propelled me into robbery.

“I had acquired the gun to unleash robbery attacks on residents of Maryland in order to dispossess them of their valuables. “I was on the verge of carrying out the act when the operatives swooped on me. I do not know how they knew I was carrying a gun. I am so ashamed of myself now. I do not know what led me into this.

“My parents are crying their hearts out over this incident. They are so disappointed in me. I want to call on teenagers like me to shun robbery and other nefarious activities because the security operatives are always watching.”
[/s] Crap + Trash.
Story 4 d gods

2 Likes

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Meet Up With My Girlfriend's Demand - 17-Year-Old Suspect by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
Stay Updated with latest news & gists on ur BBM
Add Up Pin: 3334CA66
DailyTimes:
[img]http://www..ng/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/naira.jpg[/img]
ALSO READ: > GET PAID FOR JUST POSTINg COMMENTS [READ DETAILS]
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Meet Up With My Girlfriend's Demand - 17-Year-Old Suspect by steppin: 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
See wetin Naija girls dey cause!
Una don send guy man to do thief thief!
Bros, konji wey dey for prison na die!
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Meet Up With My Girlfriend's Demand - 17-Year-Old Suspect by gurunlocker: 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
wharay.... if dem say make u put hand for fire, u go put am?

1 Like

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Meet Up With My Girlfriend's Demand - 17-Year-Old Suspect by mascot87(m): 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
The rate @ which topics are flowing into front page is alarming

*Now your girlfriend would get another guy while u will get a jail term.

If you are not lucky, RIP in advance

1 Like

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Meet Up With My Girlfriend's Demand - 17-Year-Old Suspect by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
[s]The urge to meet up with the demands from my girlfriend, Chinaza, living at Uwani axis of Enugu, propelled me into robbery.[/s]

U end up in jail and she rides another d.ick in earnest!

*ur own don done like ewa agoyin* cry cry cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Meet Up With My Girlfriend's Demand - 17-Year-Old Suspect by condralbede(m): 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
Nah xo
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Meet Up With My Girlfriend's Demand - 17-Year-Old Suspect by fajesito(m): 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ladies, why una dey treat guys feelings nah angry
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Meet Up With My Girlfriend's Demand - 17-Year-Old Suspect by Elan83(m): 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
Chai Buhari!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Meet Up With My Girlfriend's Demand - 17-Year-Old Suspect by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
Wonders will never end. 17 years? May God help us.

#TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Meet Up With My Girlfriend's Demand - 17-Year-Old Suspect by CLEARINGAGENT: 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
17yrs, u are out to please a girl...hmmmmm, wonders shall never need.
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Meet Up With My Girlfriend's Demand - 17-Year-Old Suspect by boman2014: 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
greedy fool
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Meet Up With My Girlfriend's Demand - 17-Year-Old Suspect by dont8(m): 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
Shocked but not surprised, I won't be surprise if the boy was successful in carrying out the robbery operation and bought a car that the parent would have done a thanksgiving service on Sunday to thank God for the life of their well to do teenage son, all because we're in a materialistic society, God help us all.

3 Likes

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Meet Up With My Girlfriend's Demand - 17-Year-Old Suspect by Maczeelly(m): 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
OYO
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Meet Up With My Girlfriend's Demand - 17-Year-Old Suspect by klem93(m): 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
and now are you up to standard? #rubbish reason
Re: I Went Into Robbery To Meet Up With My Girlfriend's Demand - 17-Year-Old Suspect by hemartins(m): 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
hope chinaza will follow you to prison

1 Like

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Meet Up With My Girlfriend's Demand - 17-Year-Old Suspect by point5: 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
Chaiii APC boy...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Meet Up With My Girlfriend's Demand - 17-Year-Old Suspect by mczico: 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
I go blow o .......

change change

change change

change change

change change

change change

I mean gej till 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Into Robbery To Meet Up With My Girlfriend's Demand - 17-Year-Old Suspect by chiwetaluAGU(m): 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
Olukwu alia ube ekolu iyi maka otu mgbeeke! grin

If dem jail am, she go still dey fvck other niccurs cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Thugs Slaughter Five After Naming Ceremony / Policeman Mobbed And Beaten In Ekiti By Angry Youths After Shooting Unarmed Man / Man That Broke Electronic Shop In Owerri Beaten & Stripped Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.