Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,814 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos (64212 Views)

Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Dancing Reggea With Raskimono (picture) / Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
RYANAYO:
For you all looking for 30 days in Atlanta it's now online for free you can watch it at

http://sharebitemag..it/2015/03/watch-30-days-in-atlanta-full-movie-for.html?m=1

You will have no trouble watching the the movie I promise. So enjoy.
i.have it joor...dey try for d film
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by zeusdgrt(m): 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
Isaddabai:
I Will Rather Die Than Vote Jonathan, By Ibraheem Dooba "The forthcoming presidential election is not politics. The gubernatorial contest in Lagos State between Jimi Agbaje and Akinwunmi Ambode is politics, since it’s a choice between two credible candidates. Obama versus Romney was politics. The gubernatorial contest in Jigawa is politics, since people have a choice to elect a candidate from a party (PDP) which has done well for them at state level or a candidate from a party (APC) that promises to revolutionize their lives positively.

I stand united with Sonala Olumhense, who said that the presidential election this year is a struggle for the soul of Nigeria. “Make no mistake: this struggle is for the soul of Nigeria, and you are either in the race for that soul, or assisting someone who is. Anyone who is neither running nor contributing productively works against Nigeria.”

So, it’s not politics! And it shouldn’t be construed as such. In this struggle, you can’t be on the fence, because there is no fence.

To give you one premise out of many, I read last week in Leadership newspaper that 13 of the Chibok girls’ parents have died. Among many deaths that GEJ caused with his actions and inactions, I attribute these deaths to him. The parents, the newspaper wrote, died due to stress-related illnesses on account of the kidnapping of their children. If that was the case, the deaths were quite avoidable. Some measures could have been taken by the president to reduce the feeling of hopelessness for parents in such a traumatic situation, such as showing concern, empathy, giving them hope, visiting the community and showering them with kind words.

Now imagine you were a Chibok parent, and listened to these presidential statements:

I’ve not gone to Chibok because it’s not a small place, it’s a whole local government – President Jonathan.

Going to Chibok will not bring back the girls – President Jonathan

When I looked at the list, 90% of the girls are Christians – President Jonathan

We don’t know where the Chibok girls are – President Jonathan

On the Chibok girls, I don’t want to be quoted – President Jonathan

We’ve rescued the girls [a lie] – Defense HQ

Nobody is missing – Patience Jonathan, the first lady

These are words from the leaders who are supposed to provide comfort. Indeed, it took the intervention of a teenage girl, Malala, from a foreign country, Pakistan, before our president agreed to meet the parents of the girls. And as if to rub it in, it was reported that someone in the president’s circle (where stealing is not corruption) attempted to steal the little money the parents were given.

And now you tell me that voting someone who enacted this nonsense is politics? This is just one case from many cases of the deaths that GEJ’s government has caused. As recent as last year, 2014, GEJ and his people believed that the criminally insane idiots in Boko Haram camp are fighting political war on behalf of “northerners” to make Nigeria ungovernable for him!

To prove that, Dr. (first name, Bastard) Okupe, the presidential spokesperson, suggested, on a Channels TV interview which I watched, that local government elections in Yobe State were conducted hitch free. That comment was to prove his case that Boko Haram does not attack northern political leaders. Like ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo said, if Jonathan and his aides had not wasted time believing that Boko Haram is a creation of his enemies armed to campaign against his government, these insufferable idiots would have long been defeated.

Yet, you want me to tolerate people who support this gang? Someone suggested some of my followers are my students and I should seek to convince them instead of killing our friendship. My response to that is, I’m not proud of a student with such a flawed logic as to support a government which has brought nothing to us in Nigeria save destruction. And I think the time to convince people is long gone. If you’ve not made up your mind that this is the worst government we’ve ever had in Nigeria, whatever your age, you’re beyond redemption. You’re unteachable.

Maybe I didn’t write plainly enough, earlier. I’ll do so now.

If I had a child old enough to vote and he told me that he’s going to vote Jonathan, I would disown him. Friends, if l lost, I would make new ones, but there’s no guarantee I can spawn a new child. This is how seriously I take this.

For the same reason, if an employee comes to me and says he’s voting for GEJ, I will thank him for his candour and fire him on the spot. I can’t risk contaminating my organization by such wicked thinking.

If I had a tenant who promises me to vote GEJ, I would hand him a quit notice without hesitation. I hope you get the point? Not yet? OK, here’s the final one: if I were having an open heart surgery, and the lead surgeon informs me that he’s voting for GEJ, I’ll ask him to drop his scalpel and let me die!

I’m sure you now get my point. Anybody but Jonathan."
Dr. Dooba, a data scientist, wrote in from 20 Persiaran Putra, Tronoh, Perak, Malaysia
. Guy wen U write ur rubbish finish go ur waste bucket mk U sleep cz U r politically deformed

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by kekakuz(m): 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
lewis33:
YOUR STATEMENT SHOWS U ARE SUFFERING FROM BESTIAL ANIMAL INDULGENCE. BESTIALITY FOR SHORT!!!!!
what
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by kekakuz(m): 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
fanex:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin mama peace is offical wife not real wife. gej get him own wife and children. another ignorant gej follower rightly educated. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you sound very very very
stiupid
official wife and real wife

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mhizkel:
Common! Dahz too harsh and insultive

Maybe it is but then again maybe it isn't - it depends on which side (of the partisan divide) you're on. I don't stroke egos. Some truths have to be served raw...offended sensibilities not withstanding.
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by adambest(m): 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You silly andro-humanoid specie! Bigoted nitwit!

You didn't complain when Amaech was dancing to Davido's music on stage or when Fashola was busy whiling away time and resources at Olamide's baby's naming ceremony. Hypocritic APC nincompoop!

o boy i neva see dis kind mumu b4 ooo ur own don upgrade wetin concern governor and president na governors dey cause fuel hike? Dem say fuel #87 but things dey cost like madt... I nor sure say u dey go market because people like u na im still dey chop mama thank u. Our money 4 we country dem don use am campaign 4 election dollar high inflation high. When sanusi present emir of kano be cbn governor all this thrash nor happen well i get my PVC sha i go somefree vote my Buhari come march 28.
Bleep PDP
Bleep FFK
i for still insult GEJ sha but just dat na sitting president but nor go go free u don corrupt our money finish since stealing nor be corruption.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by Beamborla(f): 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
Myself2:

See ur bress grin
Every body get... the size just very.
Check your chest very well, your full stop is there
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by Beamborla(f): 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
joseph1832:
Like your own abi. grin
I don't know if it's like my own but I get nose tongue
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by Beamborla(f): 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
2dice:

huh
same as your Eyes cheesy
Don't look at them too much...
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by fanex: 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
grin how does it it feel to know that you know nothing about this guy u r supporting with your whole heart?
kekakuz:

you sound very very very
stiupid
official wife and real wife
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by Beamborla(f): 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
2dice:

huh
same as your Eyes cheesy
Don't look at them too much... fair warning
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by blank(f): 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
joseph1832:
Did you see Buhari dancing Shoki in the picture you posted?.

Stop pretending. I personally watched Buhari dance at the Ibadan rally of the APC.
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by femi4: 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
sirRiddy:
The president is really enjoying himself. cheesy

Abeg make im increase NYSC monthly allowance sad
your mate don dey earn Salary.......you wan serve Nigeria forever ni?
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
Look at his nose. His name should have been Nosa Egbere Jonathan.
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by ONYX5(m): 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] active guy
I like him
am sure mama peace still enjoy the koko regularly
unlike somebody who can't even win an errection
sorry I mean election[/size]
hahahahahaha omo you no go kill me here this morning ooo
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by ikombe: 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
hayoakins:

Before you insult others, at least learn how to spell correctly and construct error free jargons

#COMMONSENSE is not common
grin what is dis foool talking about. Correct me if u can adamu.
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by chaberry(m): 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] active guy
I like him
am sure mama peace still enjoy the koko regularly
unlike somebody who can't even win an errection
sorry I mean election[/size]
FAINT
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by Trypa(f): 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
Isaddabai:
I Will Rather Die Than Vote Jonathan, By Ibraheem Dooba "The forthcoming presidential election is not politics. The gubernatorial contest in Lagos State between Jimi Agbaje and Akinwunmi Ambode is politics, since it’s a choice between two credible candidates. Obama versus Romney was politics. The gubernatorial contest in Jigawa is politics, since people have a choice to elect a candidate from a party (PDP) which has done well for them at state level or a candidate from a party (APC) that promises to revolutionize their lives positively.

I stand united with Sonala Olumhense, who said that the presidential election this year is a struggle for the soul of Nigeria. “Make no mistake: this struggle is for the soul of Nigeria, and you are either in the race for that soul, or assisting someone who is. Anyone who is neither running nor contributing productively works against Nigeria.”

So, it’s not politics! And it shouldn’t be construed as such. In this struggle, you can’t be on the fence, because there is no fence.

To give you one premise out of many, I read last week in Leadership newspaper that 13 of the Chibok girls’ parents have died. Among many deaths that GEJ caused with his actions and inactions, I attribute these deaths to him. The parents, the newspaper wrote, died due to stress-related illnesses on account of the kidnapping of their children. If that was the case, the deaths were quite avoidable. Some measures could have been taken by the president to reduce the feeling of hopelessness for parents in such a traumatic situation, such as showing concern, empathy, giving them hope, visiting the community and showering them with kind words.

Now imagine you were a Chibok parent, and listened to these presidential statements:

I’ve not gone to Chibok because it’s not a small place, it’s a whole local government – President Jonathan.

Going to Chibok will not bring back the girls – President Jonathan

When I looked at the list, 90% of the girls are Christians – President Jonathan

We don’t know where the Chibok girls are – President Jonathan

On the Chibok girls, I don’t want to be quoted – President Jonathan

We’ve rescued the girls [a lie] – Defense HQ

Nobody is missing – Patience Jonathan, the first lady

These are words from the leaders who are supposed to provide comfort. Indeed, it took the intervention of a teenage girl, Malala, from a foreign country, Pakistan, before our president agreed to meet the parents of the girls. And as if to rub it in, it was reported that someone in the president’s circle (where stealing is not corruption) attempted to steal the little money the parents were given.

And now you tell me that voting someone who enacted this nonsense is politics? This is just one case from many cases of the deaths that GEJ’s government has caused. As recent as last year, 2014, GEJ and his people believed that the criminally insane idiots in Boko Haram camp are fighting political war on behalf of “northerners” to make Nigeria ungovernable for him!

To prove that, Dr. (first name, Bastard) Okupe, the presidential spokesperson, suggested, on a Channels TV interview which I watched, that local government elections in Yobe State were conducted hitch free. That comment was to prove his case that Boko Haram does not attack northern political leaders. Like ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo said, if Jonathan and his aides had not wasted time believing that Boko Haram is a creation of his enemies armed to campaign against his government, these insufferable idiots would have long been defeated.

Yet, you want me to tolerate people who support this gang? Someone suggested some of my followers are my students and I should seek to convince them instead of killing our friendship. My response to that is, I’m not proud of a student with such a flawed logic as to support a government which has brought nothing to us in Nigeria save destruction. And I think the time to convince people is long gone. If you’ve not made up your mind that this is the worst government we’ve ever had in Nigeria, whatever your age, you’re beyond redemption. You’re unteachable.

Maybe I didn’t write plainly enough, earlier. I’ll do so now.

If I had a child old enough to vote and he told me that he’s going to vote Jonathan, I would disown him. Friends, if l lost, I would make new ones, but there’s no guarantee I can spawn a new child. This is how seriously I take this.

For the same reason, if an employee comes to me and says he’s voting for GEJ, I will thank him for his candour and fire him on the spot. I can’t risk contaminating my organization by such wicked thinking.

If I had a tenant who promises me to vote GEJ, I would hand him a quit notice without hesitation. I hope you get the point? Not yet? OK, here’s the final one: if I were having an open heart surgery, and the lead surgeon informs me that he’s voting for GEJ, I’ll ask him to drop his scalpel and let me die!

I’m sure you now get my point. Anybody but Jonathan."
Dr. Dooba, a data scientist, wrote in from 20 Persiaran Putra, Tronoh, Perak, Malaysia

Lolxxx die if u want to die na,it's a free world n suicide is also free

Hahahahaha

Abegi gej till jesus cum

Amen

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
Yet no power, no fuel et.al.....what a country.
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Good man kiss

Igbos Be Like That... Mean While Enugu-Onitsha expressway is the worst federal road in the whole federation after six years.
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by anonimi: 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
praxisnetworks:
hmmm justifying 91% recurrent expenditure....ok

Kindly show us where you got 91% recurrent expenditure from and please take into consideration the fact that 25% of the federal government's recurrent budget, as claimed by ex CBN governor- Sanusi, is spent by our INDEPENDENT legislative chambers of SINators and representaTHIEVES who are almost made up of 50% APC members who are parading themselves as change shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162230_photochooserd96e13d8f7e34cbbb299524561d1b4b7_jpeg2697502adbcaeae3c8cfe544e7ff2796
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by joseph1832(m): 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
blank:

Stop pretending. I personally watched Buhari dance at the Ibadan rally of the APC.
Did he dance Shoki?. And who's pretending?
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by joseph1832(m): 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
Beamborla:

I don't know if it's like my own but I get nose tongue
I hope you use your nose to smell your shiit? shocked tongue grin
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by M4gunners: 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
seunmsg:
Dancing to Otueke. Yesterday's night event is part of a series of sent forth for the outgoing president.
E pain u say my presido got good dance steps.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by Themandator: 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
chidiedo11:
President Jonathan last night met with 5000 youths at Eko Hotel in Lagos.

Singer Orezi killed the event with his Shoki song.President GEJ was pictured dancing Orezi's Shoki as the singer thrilled the audiencec with his song.

Source: http:///WEB

The artist that killed the show remains timi.... Meaningful lyrics powerfully delivered
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by dubbiskelly(m): 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
seunmsg:
Dancing to Otueke. Yesterday's night event is part of a series of sent forth for the outgoing president.

Na u wan comot am? if I hear.....
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
funny pic,cant stop laughing,from his customized snapback to the older woman with one of her hand on her eyes.
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by pat077: 12:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
RYANAYO:
For you all looking for 30 days in Atlanta it's now online for free you can watch it at

http://sharebitemag..it/2015/03/watch-30-days-in-atlanta-full-movie-for.html?m=1

You will have no trouble watching the the movie I promise. So enjoy.
can i download thru dat link?
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by 2dice(m): 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
Beamborla:

Don't look at them too much... fair warning
ehn-ehn
and if i continue the look was gonna happen
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by cynthylistic: 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
I love dis my President die.............. GEJ 4 life
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by Beamborla(f): 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
joseph1832:
I hope you use your nose to smell your shiit? shocked tongue grin

I don't smell with my nose, I perceive with it.
Your question does not deserve an answer...
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by remzytimer: 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
GEJ till 2019....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions GTBank 110-Bed Space Isolation Centre (Photos) / Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.