Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,578 members, 7,820,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos (64200 Views)

Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Dancing Reggea With Raskimono (picture) / Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by wonlasewonimi: 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
Gbemini:
chai this man dey usless faa, see nose like Gorrilla no..se, he idiot never pay my salary o.

I heard he hasn't approved any of the parastals salaries even military men. How useless can a president be? He is dancing shoki oshi everywhere.
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by Oiselenjakhian(m): 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by otunbamyk(m): 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
Isaddabai:
I Will Rather Die Than Vote Jonathan, By Ibraheem Dooba "The forthcoming presidential election is not politics. The gubernatorial contest in Lagos State between Jimi Agbaje and Akinwunmi Ambode is politics, since it’s a choice between two credible candidates. Obama versus Romney was politics. The gubernatorial contest in Jigawa is politics, since people have a choice to elect a candidate from a party (PDP) which has done well for them at state level or a candidate from a party (APC) that promises to revolutionize their lives positively.

I stand united with Sonala Olumhense, who said that the presidential election this year is a struggle for the soul of Nigeria. “Make no mistake: this struggle is for the soul of Nigeria, and you are either in the race for that soul, or assisting someone who is. Anyone who is neither running nor contributing productively works against Nigeria.”

So, it’s not politics! And it shouldn’t be construed as such. In this struggle, you can’t be on the fence, because there is no fence.

To give you one premise out of many, I read last week in Leadership newspaper that 13 of the Chibok girls’ parents have died. Among many deaths that GEJ caused with his actions and inactions, I attribute these deaths to him. The parents, the newspaper wrote, died due to stress-related illnesses on account of the kidnapping of their children. If that was the case, the deaths were quite avoidable. Some measures could have been taken by the president to reduce the feeling of hopelessness for parents in such a traumatic situation, such as showing concern, empathy, giving them hope, visiting the community and showering them with kind words.

Now imagine you were a Chibok parent, and listened to these presidential statements:

I’ve not gone to Chibok because it’s not a small place, it’s a whole local government – President Jonathan.

Going to Chibok will not bring back the girls – President Jonathan

When I looked at the list, 90% of the girls are Christians – President Jonathan

We don’t know where the Chibok girls are – President Jonathan

On the Chibok girls, I don’t want to be quoted – President Jonathan

We’ve rescued the girls [a lie] – Defense HQ

Nobody is missing – Patience Jonathan, the first lady

These are words from the leaders who are supposed to provide comfort. Indeed, it took the intervention of a teenage girl, Malala, from a foreign country, Pakistan, before our president agreed to meet the parents of the girls. And as if to rub it in, it was reported that someone in the president’s circle (where stealing is not corruption) attempted to steal the little money the parents were given.

And now you tell me that voting someone who enacted this nonsense is politics? This is just one case from many cases of the deaths that GEJ’s government has caused. As recent as last year, 2014, GEJ and his people believed that the criminally insane idiots in Boko Haram camp are fighting political war on behalf of “northerners” to make Nigeria ungovernable for him!

To prove that, Dr. (first name, Bastard) Okupe, the presidential spokesperson, suggested, on a Channels TV interview which I watched, that local government elections in Yobe State were conducted hitch free. That comment was to prove his case that Boko Haram does not attack northern political leaders. Like ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo said, if Jonathan and his aides had not wasted time believing that Boko Haram is a creation of his enemies armed to campaign against his government, these insufferable idiots would have long been defeated.

Yet, you want me to tolerate people who support this gang? Someone suggested some of my followers are my students and I should seek to convince them instead of killing our friendship. My response to that is, I’m not proud of a student with such a flawed logic as to support a government which has brought nothing to us in Nigeria save destruction. And I think the time to convince people is long gone. If you’ve not made up your mind that this is the worst government we’ve ever had in Nigeria, whatever your age, you’re beyond redemption. You’re unteachable.

Maybe I didn’t write plainly enough, earlier. I’ll do so now.

If I had a child old enough to vote and he told me that he’s going to vote Jonathan, I would disown him. Friends, if l lost, I would make new ones, but there’s no guarantee I can spawn a new child. This is how seriously I take this.

For the same reason, if an employee comes to me and says he’s voting for GEJ, I will thank him for his candour and fire him on the spot. I can’t risk contaminating my organization by such wicked thinking.

If I had a tenant who promises me to vote GEJ, I would hand him a quit notice without hesitation. I hope you get the point? Not yet? OK, here’s the final one: if I were having an open heart surgery, and the lead surgeon informs me that he’s voting for GEJ, I’ll ask him to drop his scalpel and let me die!

I’m sure you now get my point. Anybody but Jonathan."
Dr. Dooba, a data scientist, wrote in from 20 Persiaran Putra, Tronoh, Perak, Malaysia

and I simply ask why are u all blaming Gej for this chibok girls adoption... cos he is the commander in chief ryt but not the governor of the state ok..No problem.... wen the Ebola issue happened and he tried to take credit for defeating ebola in Nigeria u all on this page said no it was Fashola dat did the trick and ebola was defeated... my question to u every nigerian both dead and alive and those on dis forum is When will we stop politicising every issue and be objective abt it? Wen will we stop blaming every 1 but oursef and look 4 a solution rada Dan blaming everybody. ... wen boko Haram struck in common Niger the pipo in all came out in once voice and matched against boko. .. same tin in cameroun ... but my brodas and sisters here wld all sit behind a system type poop and hit up the polity ... I just pray God saves us all as we take our destiny into our hands and do the ryt thing...
and yes I support the president stealing is not curroption (after hearing hum explain what he ment by that) I was angry he said it but wen he explained on the monthly presidential media chat I was convinced ...
Godbless nigeria... #neveragain.... #ihavedecided
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by blessedfavoured: 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
igbsam:
He looks like someone with down syndrome!

No light since one month and I haven't been able to buy fuel in the same lagos he is and here he is shokying on our sufferings.

God pass una

not sure about the down syndrome bit, i watched his interview with obama on YouTube. he couldn't keep his hands still and his mouth as well (maybe nerves).
Exactly how a relatve who's on anti depressant and medication for schizophrenia acts. I was worried.
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
jeje123:
To sm pple all dancing nah shoki
Abi o!
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
IVORY2009:

oya show me how dey take dance am....
Oya na. Folo my steps. Shey u c as I dey do! U dey c d way my hand dey do abi? Na so d dance be.
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by IVORY2009(m): 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
ogorkojo:

Oya na. Folo my steps. Shey u c as I dey do! U dey c d way my hand dey do abi? Na so d dance be.

No! I nor c am well, but he take style make sense sha, abeg u fit do slow motion small?.....lol
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by SenJoe(m): 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You silly andro-humanoid specie! Bigoted nitwit!

You didn't complain when Amaech was dancing to Davido's music on stage or when Fashola was busy whiling away time and resources at Olamide's baby's naming ceremony. Hypocritic APC nincompoop!
You said what was on my mind.
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by yungcheda(m): 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
GEJ looking vibrant. GMB looking very sick... #GEJ2019
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by melvin0004(m): 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
sirRiddy:
The president is really enjoying himself. cheesy

Abeg make im increase NYSC monthly allowance sad
with dis drop in oil prices globally.
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by InglishTeechar(m): 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
seunmsg:
Dancing to Otueke. Yesterday's night event is part of a series of sent forth for the outgoing president.

They want CHANGE in Abuja
They dont want CHANGE in lagos
This APC people are so confused
no wonder they are also called;
Allied Party of Confusion (APC)
Another Political Confusion(APC)

They have Drug Barons
They have former currupt leaders
They have political thugs
They have boko boys…now they are angry
when their boys are being defeated.
They have liars
The name of their spokesperson is;
Liar Muhammed…is this a coincidence?
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by InglishTeechar(m): 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
blessedfavoured:

not sure about the down syndrome bit, i watched his interview with obama on YouTube. he couldn't keep his hands still and his mouth as well (maybe nerves).
Exactly how a relatve who's on anti depressant and medication for schizophrenia acts. I was worried.

They have Drug Barons
They have liars
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by InglishTeechar(m): 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

I heard he hasn't approved any of the parastals salaries even military men. How useless can a president be? He is dancing shoki oshi everywhere.

They have Drug Barons
They have liars
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by InglishTeechar(m): 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
igbsam:

so its painful to see someone else speak ill against your preferred candidate but Its okay for you nitwits to wish someone else's candidate death ? bunch of mofos. I have no time to exchange words with your likes. like I once said, he looks like someone with down syndrome

They have Drug Barons
They have liars
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by Revolva(m): 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
Imagine a president dancing Shoki while his country is on fire.....shame
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
chidiedo11:
President Jonathan last night met with 5000 youths at Eko Hotel in Lagos.

Singer Orezi killed the event with his Shoki song.President GEJ was pictured dancing Orezi's Shoki as the singer thrilled the audiencec with his song.

Source: http:///WEB

GEJ better dance now for your days are numbered in Aso Rock.

Buhari the peoples choice. March 28
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by medar(m): 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
He thinks the people are following the APC goons because they all dance shoki. He go still dance azonto.
SAI Buhari.
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
IVORY2009:

No! I nor c am well, but he take style make sense sha, abeg u fit do slow motion small?.....lol
Lol
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by hersexyness(f): 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
Nigerians ve been complaining since 1200

we don't need CHANGE we need TRANSFORMATION

GEJ till Buhari shout Jesus is Lord
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by soulfood(m): 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
WHERE THE BEST DJS ARE SHOWCASED AND CLIENTS CHOOSE MOST SUITABLE FOR EVENTS.

Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by tonquendo4u(m): 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
igbsam:

And you don't have respect for your grandparents for wishing someone like them death. Ahmadioha kick your balls while asleep. idiot!!!!
May haba agulu strike u there.mkpi aturu.onu usu. Ewu Cameroon
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by blessedfavoured: 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
InglishTeechar:

They have Drug Barons
They have liars

See ehn, I'm neither for APC nor PDP. I don't even have a PVC, because i don't think both candidates are worth it tbh.
2011 elections was supposed to be my first, I was super excited i wanted to vote for GEJ. Did the registration bla bla. but the moment i watched GEJs Question and answer session where he kept going I had no shoes, i had no shoes. I was TOTALLY DISGUSTED and i thought 'waste of space' threw my voter's card away. My father fell for it as well as a lot of other Nigerians.

As per the schizophrenic thing, it was my observation and i said it could be nerves, which is a trait the president of a whole nation; The giant of Africa should never exhibit. Please search GEJ and Obama on Youtube, if you're not embarrassed by it then i don't know.
r
Just thought i should put that out there before anymore TANoids (or whatever it is u people call yourselves attack me)
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by amanze15(m): 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
Him for wear Air Max to match with his baseball cap grin I cant just vote for this man, he clised his eyes to a lot of wrong doings, angry buh his a cool guy cool
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
igbsam:

so its painful to see someone else speak ill against your preferred candidate but Its okay for you nitwits to wish someone else's candidate death ? bunch of mofos. I have no time to exchange words with your likes. like I once said, he looks like someone with down syndrome

Hahhahahahaha, guy slow down abegy. I'm not going into war with u, check my words didn't see an exchange of words there. you just show me what u do.
Besides, election will come, God's own candidate will be elected, by his will. so whichever insult or abuse u lender has no gain.
One important thing I noticed, you are bitter, words from your mouth are shaking. Na election cause am.? hmm, sorry o.
Down syndrome, nitwit, mofos.....(abegy I pass by don't intend to interact with an Antisocial.) politics happen everywhere, it shouldn't bring out the worst in us.
good night o
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by ylaa(f): 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
igbsam:

But its okay to say another candidate looks sick and you guys are wishing him death. Hypocrites! Sway!

i call ur name? is your name haters? mind yourself oh this boy.
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
WASTED GENERATION OF YOUTHS DANCING AWAY THEIR DESTINY WITH A FAILURE!!!
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by MrGoc(m): 11:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
seunmsg:
Dancing to Otueke. Yesterday's night event is part of a series of sent forth for the outgoing president.
na badt belle or envy ?? . . .u cant beat the reach . . . .beta join the moving train before itz late
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by laoshog: 3:38am On Mar 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You didn't complain when Amaech was dancing to Davido's music on stage or when Fashola was busy whiling away time and resources at Olamide's baby's naming ceremony. Hypocritic APC nincompoop!
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by abdul123(m): 8:25am On Mar 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

God punish u dis ibo goat... Why d hate u wan compare our daft presido with our stupid governor? I swear u must be high on a ibo shit...... Stupid dimwit
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by abdul123(m): 9:11am On Mar 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

God punish u dis ibo goat... Why d hate u wan compare our daft presido with our stupid governor? I swear u must be high on a ibo shit...... Stupid dimwit[/color]no [color=#000099]9
Re: President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos by Isaddabai(m): 2:23am On Mar 08, 2015
camplenigeria:

[size=14pt]It all makes no sense if your solution to the problem is that you want us to vote Buhari. Then I say to you "Go and Die!" cos darkness can't drive darkness.[/size]
[s]
camplenigeria:

[size=14pt]It all makes no sense if your solution to the problem is that you want us to vote Buhari. Then I say to you "Go and Die!" cos darkness can't drive darkness.[/size]
[/s]
camplenigeria:

some dudes only understand wat they said is plainly rubbish only if they weren't being replied

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Commissions GTBank 110-Bed Space Isolation Centre (Photos) / Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.