Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Can I Use Chicken To Cook Okro Soup?ladies Your Advice Needed - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can I Use Chicken To Cook Okro Soup?ladies Your Advice Needed (7457 Views)

A Nairalander (a Bachelor) Preparing Okro Soup This Morning. / Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala / A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Use Chicken To Cook Okro Soup?ladies Your Advice Needed by Ben13: 10:28am On Jan 14, 2009
Where is Niger Delta?
Re: Can I Use Chicken To Cook Okro Soup?ladies Your Advice Needed by clemcykul(f): 11:30am On Jan 14, 2009
under my straw bed
Re: Can I Use Chicken To Cook Okro Soup?ladies Your Advice Needed by Gabry(f): 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2009
That na lie. The answer is its between your legs grin
Re: Can I Use Chicken To Cook Okro Soup?ladies Your Advice Needed by clemcykul(f): 1:46pm On Jan 14, 2009
no thats where George bush lives
Re: Can I Use Chicken To Cook Okro Soup?ladies Your Advice Needed by dani1luv: 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2009
MOVED TO FOOD SECTION
Re: Can I Use Chicken To Cook Okro Soup?ladies Your Advice Needed by Biabeke(f): 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2009
Of course, you can!! grin Try it, you will like it.
Re: Can I Use Chicken To Cook Okro Soup?ladies Your Advice Needed by ifyalways(f): 10:26pm On Feb 04, 2009
chicken for okro soup?never tried or heard of it. undecided
Re: Can I Use Chicken To Cook Okro Soup?ladies Your Advice Needed by Leilah(f): 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2009
That sounds gross! okro soup with chicken
Re: Can I Use Chicken To Cook Okro Soup?ladies Your Advice Needed by mccloud224(m): 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2009
Can I Use Chicken To Cook Okro soup?ladies your advice needed

Is this an insult to "men" or what? angry angry angry angry

You can use chicken to cook okro soup (either white okro or with palm oil).Most important is for the chicken to be parboiled before cooking.Chicken takes longer to soften up unlike turkey.
Re: Can I Use Chicken To Cook Okro Soup?ladies Your Advice Needed by mccloud224(m): 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2009
That sounds gross! okro soup with chicken

What makes it gross?Is it the okro or the chicken?

Okro soup with beef
Okro soup with goat meat
Okro soup with fresh fish
Okro soup with dry fish
Okro soup with only cray fish (yes na. . .during hard times)
Okro soup with chicken

What is gross?The fact that you haven't bothered experimenting doesn't rule it as gross.Let me tell you what gross is :

Okro soup with tin tomatoes
Okro soup with kessingsheen
Okro soup with fried eggs
Okro soup with carrot
Okro soup with custard
Okro soup with spagetti

NOW THAT'S WHAT YOU CALL GROSS! ! !

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Enjoyable Is Heaven Without Food? / SuperYum Cakes & Bakes★★★★★ / If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.