Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

March 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / March 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry (1064 Views)

May 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry / April 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry / January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

March 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 9:51am On Mar 02, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
(Excerpts from Devotional Box;
a daily devotional by Dr. Isaiah & Lianna Wealth)
Monday, 2nd March, 2015.

TITLE: IT IS TIME TO WORK
SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE: (John 9:4)
“I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day; the night cometh, when no man can work.”

There is nothing more true than that a man would always reap what he sows (Gal. 6:7). Thus, it holds true also that work programmes a harvest of results. The right and confidence that a farmer has to expect a bountiful harvest comes from the fact that he has tilled his land, planted some seeds, weeded the fields and tended the young plants.

The words of Jesus Christ in our text today are not to be taken with levity. He was not mincing words when He said, ‘Night cometh, when no man can work’. This suggests that the opportunity to work towards the accomplishment of a vision will not always be there. Thus, His statement was both a note of warning and a call to action.

The plan and purposes of God also are crafted in time, and He is calling unto you this season to intensify efforts in the direction of improving the quality of your walk with Him and your productivity. So, wake up! It’s time to work!
PROPHECY 1: Receive strength to till your land today in Jesus name.

PROPHECY 2: As you step out today, may your day be graced with His favour in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Ponder on how far the year has already gone and determine if you have sown enough seed to reap a bountiful harvest later in the year.
SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that no opportunity passes me by.
STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: NUMBERS 15&16, 2 TIMOTHY 1, PSALMS 95
CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS: BELGIUM
26% of the people are unreached with the Gospel. Spiritually, Belgium is one of the neediest countries in Europe, with great spiritual apathy and faith largely banished from the public sphere and there are now 380 mosques in Belgium.
PRAY FOR BELGIUM: We are praying for the Christians in Belgium, that they will hunger and thirst after righteousness.
STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, help me to sow the right seeds for a great harvest in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
Father, I thank you for this month of March, and for what you have began in me. I ask that you will open the eyes of understanding that I may know your plan and purposes for my life, and that I may walk in your ways and do your will in all things. I consecrate my whole body, soul and spirit to you, let your direction bring me acceleration. Amen
OTHER RESOURCES
Download the Devotional Box App and enjoy the Audio version daily www.devotionalbox.com
Study devotionals on specific topics with our TOPICAL STUDY at www.devotionalbox.com/topics.php
Chat with other users: www.devotionalbox.com/
discussion.php
LIKE us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/devotionalbox
You can also order the print edition of Metamorphosis, share your testimonies or make further enquiries by calling +234 813 520 3592.

Good morning, and Happy New Month too.
Re: March 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
(Excerpts from Devotional Box;
a daily devotional by Dr. Isaiah & Lianna Wealth)
Monday, 3rd March, 2015.

TITLE: WRITE YOUR GOALS
SCRIPTURAL TEXT: (Habakkuk 2:2)

“And the LORD answered me, and said, write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.”
It is not enough to know what you want to do in your head; it is even more important to write them. Why? It is what you write that you gain commitment to achieve. Our scriptural text today spells it out that what you write gives you running power. Glory to God!

One important thing you must learn to write down is your goal. A goal is a desired result that one envisions, plans and commits to achieve. That definition implies that goal setting also involves planning, commitment and accountability, key ingredients in achieving the desired results in your endeavour.

If you must find strength to work towards the actualization of your dreams, you must outline in clear terms what it would take, and plan how you would meet up with those requirements. This is a smart way to work – a time proven strategy from God to give you profit in all your labour. Halleluyah!
Prophecy 1: Receive wisdom to set goals today in Jesus name.
Prophecy 2: As you step out today, let every plan of the wicked be brought down for your sake in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Write down your plans and place them at visible points around you.
SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I am excellent in all that I do.
STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: NUMBERS 17&18, 2 TIMOTHY 2, PSALMS 96
26% of the people are unreached with the Gospel. Spiritually, Belgium is one of the neediest countries in Europe, with great spiritual apathy and faith largely banished from the public sphere and there are now 380 mosques in Belgium.

PRAY FOR BELGIUM: We are praying for the unsaved in Belgium, that their eyes will be opened to know the Lord.
STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, give me grace to set goals and accomplish them in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
Father, I thank you for this month of March, and for what you have began in me. I ask that you will open the eyes of understanding that I may know your plan and purposes for my life, and that I may walk in your ways and do your will in all things. I consecrate my whole body, soul and spirit to you, let your direction bring me acceleration. Amen
OTHER RESOURCES
Download the Devotional Box App and enjoy the Audio version daily www.devotionalbox.com
Study devotionals on specific topics with our TOPICAL STUDY at www.devotionalbox.com/topics.php
discussion.php
You can also order the print edition of Metamorphosis, share your testimonies or make further enquiries by calling +234 813 520 3592.

Good day.
Re: March 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 9:27am On Mar 04, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
(Excerpts from Devotional Box, a daily devotional by Dr. Isaiah & Lianna Wealth)
Wednesday 4th Mar., 2015.

TITLE: BE RESULT-ORIENTED

SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE:
Proverbs 14:23

“In all labour there is profit: but the talk of the lips tendeth only to penury.”

Talk is cheap, but the man who sets out on a mission and returns with what he sets out to achieve is considered prudent. This rules out the habit of laziness or the indiscipline of quitting before the job is done.

Our scriptural text today reiterates that with every labour comes profit. In other words, you must not work just to work. The purpose of work is profit. Though profit may not always be monetary, each time you exert physical, mental or spiritual effort in the direction of your vision, be sure that the output moves you at least a step closer to your destination.

Each time you set your eyes on the result to be achieved, refuse to give up until you achieve the desired result. Even if you fail on one or more attempt, it is diligence to go back, re-strategise and give it another try. There is no stopping until you succeed!

Prophecy 1: May strength be released on you to get results and not to give up in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, let all the ideas you need to succeed come to you in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS TODAY:
Consider how easily you gave up in the past; re-strategize to be more result oriented in all the goals you set for yourself.

SAY THIS TODAY: I decree and I declare that my life is fruitful.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: NUMBERS 19&20, 2 TIMOTHY 3, PSALMS 97
26% of the people are unreached with the Gospel. Spiritually, Belgium is one of the neediest countries in Europe, with great spiritual apathy and faith largely banished from the public sphere; there are now 380 mosques in Belgium.

PRAY FOR BELGIUM : We are praying for the nation Belgium, that the doors of the Gospel will be opened in her.
STARTUP PRAYER:
Dear Father, strengthen me to press until I get results in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
Oh Lord, do not let this quarter end without letting me see you in my life. Awake for me and increase my greatness that I may be comforted. Align me with your plans for my life and give me the place of your right hand. I give my heart to you totally as I consecrate myself to you today body, soul and spirit. May my life be precious in your sight oh Lord my God!
OTHER RESOURCES
discussion.php

Have a blessed day ahead.
Re: March 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 11:04am On Mar 06, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
(Excerpts from Devotional Box, a daily devotional by Dr. Isaiah & Lianna Wealth)
Friday, 6th March, 2015.

TITLE: GET PAST THE ATTACKERS

SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE - (Nehemiah 2:19)
“But when Sanballat the Horonite, and Tobiah the servant, the Ammonite, and Geshem the Arabian, heard it, they laughed us to scorn, and despised us, and said, what is this thing that ye do? Will ye rebel against the king?”
While you are busy setting goals and devising means to achieve your goals, the devil is also busy planning how he will bring bouts of discouragement your way. These are what we call the attackers.

With your first few steps may come the jeers and mockery of some who do not believe in your vision. Their attempt to dampen your spirit and cause you to stop is however not enough reason for you to quit. The Bible records that despite the mockery of Sanballat and Tobiah, the Jews built on and successfully completed their task. Glory to God!

So what must you do to get past the attackers? Dribble them. With every negative thought or talk that comes up against what you have set out to do, speak the Word of God with boldness against them, and maintain focus on your task. In no time, the attackers would be behind you. Shout Amen to that!
PROPHECY 1: Receive wisdom to dribble the attackers of your goals today in Jesus name.

PROPHECY 2: As you step out today, may you be filled with all the fullness of God in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
-
DO THIS: Refuse every thought that contradicts the plan of God for you. Do not meditate on the wrong but rather speak only what God has said and shown you.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I am above only.
STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: NUMBERS 23&24, TITUS 1, PSALMS 99

PRAY FOR BELGIUM: We are praying for the nation Belgium, breaking every veil of the darkness over the minds of the people.
STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, strengthen me to overcome every attacker to my dreams in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
Oh Lord, do not let this quarter end without letting me see you in my life. Awake for me and increase my greatness that I may be comforted. Align me with your plans for my life and give me the place of your right hand. I give my heart to you totally as I consecrate myself to you today body, soul and spirit. May my life be precious in your sight oh Lord my God!
OTHER RESOURCES
discussion.php

God bless you!
Re: March 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Saturday 7th March, 2015.

TITLE: DRIBBLE THE DEFENDERS

SCRIPTURAL TEXT: Joshua 1:6a
“Be strong and of a good courage…”
We have already established that in working towards your desired goal, focus cannot be compromised. Yet, each time a man sets out to put efforts into the achievement of his goals, there arises a number of distractions, occurrences that seek to alter his direction and cause him to abandon his quest. These are what I call the defenders.

Distractions are subtle; they make you feel that something else is more fun than the work you have to do to bring your dreams to pass. Yet, the easy way is the way of distraction. To dribble the defenders therefore, you must resolve not to abandon your projects half way through. Like Jesus said, the man who places his hands on the plough and looks back is disqualified already (Luk 9:62). Glory to God!

Part completion isn’t the same as full accomplishment; settle for nothing less. Whatever makes you settle for less has succeeded in distracting you. Even so, for your dream to come to fruition, you must consistently give it the attention and investment it requires over the necessary period of time. It is not too late to shove aside that distraction. You can still win; dribble that defender!
PROPHECY 1: Receive wisdom to shove aside distractions today in Jesus name.

PROPHECY 2: As you step out today, may unusual strength to succeed rest on you today in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Identify the distractions around you and determine in your heart not to give them attention in your life.
SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I am fruitful in all I do today.
STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: NUMBERS 25&26, TITUS 2, PSALMS 100

PRAY FOR BELGIUM: We are praying for the nation Belgium, breaking every hold of religion keeping the people bound.
STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, open my eyes to see the distractions around me in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
OTHER RESOURCES
discussion.php

Happy Weekend!
Re: March 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
(Excerpts from Devotional Box, a daily
devotional by Dr. Isaiah & Lianna Wealth)
Sunday 8th Mar. 2015.
TITLE: BEAT THE GOALKEEPER
SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE:
Proverbs 24:16
“For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth
up again…”
Defeat is like the goalkeeper in a football match
put in place to stop you from hitting your
goals.After you have gotten past the attackers
(discouragement) and dribbled the defenders
(distractions), there is always the trap of defeat
that lays wait for the man who sets out to
achieve a set goal. Much after he has crossed
the ‘t’s and dotted the ‘i’s, he may still find
himself denied of the much sought-after result.
What then should he do? Well, of course, giving
up is not an option.
Our scriptural text today is a perfect response
when defeat comes calling: get up and refuse to
be tagged a failure. Even if you are denied
seven times, that is not a stamp of failure. Re-
strategize; go again and again until you beat
the final obstacle.
There is always a way around a mountain;
therefore, do not be intimidated by its size, but
find your way around it. Never let your mistakes
or negative report give you a defeat mentality.
Seek counsel from the Word of God, get
wisdom, speak your victory, and confidently
step forward to take what is yours! Halleluyah!
Prophecy 1: Receive grace to finish well in
Jesus name.
Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may you be
lifted above every limitation today in Jesus
name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS TODAY:
Consider those dreams you abandoned because
they didn’t finish well; re-strategize to achieve
them and end well.
SAY THIS TODAY: I decree and I declare that I
am loaded in every area of life.
STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: NUMBERS
27&28, TITUS 3, PSALMS 101
26% of the people are unreached with the
Gospel. Spiritually, Belgium is one of the
neediest countries in Europe, with great
spiritual apathy and faith largely banished from
the public sphere; there are now 380 mosques
in Belgium.
PRAY FOR BELGIUM : We are praying for the
Christians in Belgium, that they will be a
shining and burning light to their world.
STARTUP PRAYER:
Dear Father, strengthen me not to give up in
Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
Oh Lord, do not let this quarter end without
letting me see you in my life. Awake for me and
increase my greatness that I may be comforted.
Align me with your plans for my life and give
me the place of your right hand. I give my heart
to you totally as I consecrate myself to you
today body, soul and spirit. May my life be
precious in your sight oh Lord my God!
OTHER RESOURCES
Download the Devotional Box App and enjoy
the Audio version daily www.devotionalb
ox.com
Study devotionals on specific topics with our
TOPICAL STUDY at www.devotionalbox.com/
topics.php
Chat with other users: www.devotionalb
ox.com/
discussion.php
LIKE us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/
devotionalbox
You can also order the print edition of
Metamorphosis, share your testimonies or make
further enquiries by calling +234 813 520 3592.
Re: March 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 8:32am On Mar 09, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Monday 9th Mar. 2015.

TITLE: WORK WITH TIME

SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE:
Ecclesiastes 3:1

“To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:”

Whatsoever is worth doing at all must have a timeframe within which it must be accomplished. Our scriptural text today says there is a time for everything (Ecc. 3:1); implying that specific tasks are best done within a definite timeframe for maximum productivity to be achieved.

The Jews in the days of Esther understood this prime principle so much that they kept to what they had written regarding the timing of their feasts without fail (Est. 9:27). Consider the use of words ‘so as it should not fail’ in stating their resolve. Little wonder why they got what their hearts longed for.

Therefore, let your new definition of success be the accomplishment of your goal to time. If you would work with the principle of setting time-bound goals today, and work towards delivering results to time, you would succeed at cutting off excesses and improving your worth before God and man. Halleluyah!

Prophecy 1: Receive wisdom to set and hit your goals today in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may your ears be opened to hear the Holy Spirit in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS TODAY:
Consider if your goals have been time bound. If not, set specific time for its completion.

SAY THIS TODAY: I decree and I declare that my life is filled with the glory of God.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: NUMBERS 29&30, PHILEMON 1, PSALMS 102
CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS: BELIZE
7% of the people are unreached with the Gospel, and HIV/AIDS is a serious threat in that nation. There is 2.4% (and rising) infection rate which is the highest in Central America.

PRAY FOR BELIZE : We are praying for Belize that people of that nation will encounter Christ and surrender to His Lordship over their lives.
STARTUP PRAYER:
Dear Father, help me to deliver timely results in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
OTHER RESOURCES
discussion.php

Re: March 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Tuesday 10th Mar. 2015.

TITLE: WORK HARD

SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE:
1Corinthians 15:10

“But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.”

Noah’s Ark was not built by God, Noah did; neither did God train David’s mighty men for battle, David did. Paul in our text today also talks about how much he laboured in ministry, attributing his success to the grace of God. These men noticed that God had given them grace to accomplish a thing, then they put in all their time, energy and resources into making it happen. God’s Grace is given to us so we might labour!

The general misconception that since God can do all things then you really do not need to do anything is unscriptural; the ‘God will do it’ mentality without any work from man is inconsistent with the Word of God as we see throughout scriptures. God’s promises only come to pass when the recipient plays his part in obedience to what God instructs.

Going by this understanding, it is important that you develop a strong work culture that matches the level of grace or responsibility that God has given you. Go to work today ready to labour and work hard by Grace and Go to bed every day convinced that you have given your best to your job or assignment, your relationships and to God. It is your duty.

Prophecy 1: Receive wisdom to function by Grace today in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, let all that you do produce result in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS TODAY:
Ponder on how diligent you have been. Have you been maximizing the Grace of God in your life? If No, give it your best shot henceforth.

SAY THIS TODAY: I decree and I declare that my love for God increases daily.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: NUMBERS 31&32, HEBREWS 1, PSALMS 103
7% of the people are unreached with the Gospel, and HIV/AIDS is a serious threat in that nation. There is 2.4% (and rising) infection rate which is the highest in Central America.

PRAY FOR BELIZE : We are praying for the Christians in Belize that the Spirit of wisdom and revelation will rest upon them, that they may increase in the knowledge of Christ.
STARTUP PRAYER:
Dear Father, help me to develop a strong work culture that matches up with your grace in my life in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
OTHER RESOURCES
discussion.php

Re: March 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 9:02am On Mar 11, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Wednesday 11th Mar. 2015.

TITLE: PUT YOUR FAITH TO WORK

SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE:
Hebrews 11:33-34

“Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.”

Our text today, reels out exploit-rated results gotten by our ancestors – men who walked with God by faith. Their results are so thrilling, aren’t they?

God takes pleasure in knowing that we too can get the same results that He Himself would get in the face of challenges, because that is when we prove that we truly are like Him (1John 4:17). All things are possible unto God, and when we act in faith, all things become possible unto us too. This understanding should drive you to crave excellence and exploits in that which you set out to do.

You too can get extraordinary results for work done if you would use your faith. It begins with you meditating on God’s Word until you believe it, and then exercising your faith in small matters, then in more difficult ones until your faith is stretched enough to literarily do the impossible. So take up the challenge and put your faith to work!

Prophecy 1: May your faith produce results in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, let extraordinary things happen in your life in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS TODAY:
Put your faith to work concerning any issue right now in your life. Meditate on the word and refuse to give up until you have your testimony.

SAY THIS TODAY: I decree and I declare that my spiritual life is characterized with exploits.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: NUMBERS 33&34, HEBREWS 2, PSALMS 104

PRAY FOR BELIZE : We are praying for the Christians in Belize that there may be strength in their inner man to stand for Christ and be an example of believers in all things.
STARTUP PRAYER:
Dear Father, help me in all things and at all times to put out my faith in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
OTHER RESOURCES
discussion.php

Re: March 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 6:54am On Mar 12, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Thursday 12th Mar. 2015.

TITLE: USE YOUR GIFT

SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE:
1Timothy 4:14a

“Neglect not the gift that is in thee…”

God created every man on earth with the right mixture of graces that make up what is called an individual’s gift. Hence, no man can be considered useless because each possesses the gift and graces needed to make him all that God wants him to be. Thus, our text today comes as a direct instruction to you; do not despise or neglect God’s gift that is in you.

Successful people are those who identify, nurture and release their gifts. Your ability to put your gift into proper use in a proper place is what brings you into favour and make you an outstanding success both before God and men. Using your God-given gift remains one of the smartest ways to work.

What gift or skill have you locked away for so long Bring it out this day and strategize on where and how it can bring you earthly and eternal benefits, one of which is bringing lost souls to Christ. This, the Bible makes us understand, is of immeasurable reward (Prov. 11:30).

Prophecy 1: May your gift produce earthly and eternal benefits today in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, let all that you need be supplied in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS TODAY:
Ponder on how to effectively make use of your gift. Study and spend time to pray in orde to identify, nurture and release your gifts.

SAY THIS TODAY: I decree and I declare that nothing can take the place of God in my life.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: NUMBERS 35&36, HEBREWS 3, PSALMS 105

PRAY FOR BELIZE : We are praying for wisdom upon the leaders in Belize to lead the nation well.
STARTUP PRAYER:
Dear Father, help me to harness the gifts you have placed in me today in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
OTHER RESOURCES
discussion.php

Re: March 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 6:38am On Mar 13, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Friday 13th Mar. 2015.
TITLE: WORK THROUGH OTHERS
SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE:
Exodus 31:6
“And I, behold, I have given with him Aholiab,
the son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan: and
in the hearts of all that are wise hearted I have
put wisdom, that they may make all that I have
commanded thee.”
Have you ever had to work yourself to the point
of fatigue and wondered why you had to do so
much all by yourself? With every extra effort, it
seemed as though the results declined steadily,
and in your stress, you cried unto God for help.
Now, our scriptural text today is God’s answer
to you: ‘There are those I have given to make
your work easier.’ Oh, beautiful!
Moses had received so much instruction from
God with regards to what to do, and especially
how to go about them all. I can imagine him
silently wondering how those things were going
to get done within the stipulated timelines. But
then, God’s strategy for working smart was
unveiled: there are those who He has gifted and
graced to help you deliver in good time. Glory
to God!
The Bezaleels and Aholiabs who have been
given to make your work easier are near you.
Let the Lord open your eyes today to see them
and put them in their place. Your work is just
about to get easier, and your results greater.
Say Amen to that!
Prophecy 1: May your eyes be opened to see
your helpers today in Jesus name.
Prophecy 2: As you step out today, let money
locate you in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS TODAY:
Talk to the lord about the task before you; ask
him to reveal your helpers to you.
SAY THIS TODAY: I decree and I declare that
glorious things are spoken about me
everywhere I go today.
STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
DEUTERONOMY 1&2, HEBREWS 4, PSALMS 106
7% of the people are unreached with the
Gospel, and HIV/AIDS is a serious threat in that
nation. There is 2.4% (and rising) infection rate
which is the highest in Central America.
PRAY FOR BELIZE : We are praying, binding
every hold of addiction in Belize, and that the
people will be free from its hold.
STARTUP PRAYER:
Dear Father, thank you for the helpers you have
given me to make my work easier. Help me to
locate them in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
OTHER RESOURCES
ox.com
topics.php
ox.com/
discussion.php
devotionalbox
further enquiries by calling +234 813 520 3592
Re: March 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 8:56am On Mar 14, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Saturday 14th Mar. 2015.
TITLE: WORK TOWARDS EXCELLENCE
SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE:
Proverbs 22:29
‘Seest thou a man diligent in his business? He
shall stand before kings; he shall not stand
before mean men’.
Much too often, quacks and novices dominate
every field of life in terms of number. Being a
novice is however not a problem in itself, but
the fact that many have refused to take
advantage of the vast pool of resources that
could deliver a higher level of experience and
knowledge in their field is the real issue.
To be relevant, you must be updated and
abreast with latest facts. This is diligence; a
sure way for attaining expertise. The Bible in
Basic English puts our opening scripture this
way “Have you seen a man who is expert in his
business? He will take his place before kings;
his place will not be found amongst too many
low persons”. In other words, those who work
their way towards excellence in their chosen
career automatically position themselves to be
distinguished.
Wow! This means your diligence in improving
on yourself would make you an expert; your
expertise would give you relevance, and your
relevance would end up determining your place.
It is therefore up to you now to determine your
place. To make it to the top, work towards
excellence!
Prophecy 1: May you dominate in your field
today in Jesus name.
Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may you be
distinguished above others in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS TODAY:
Determine to know more in your chosen field
and career. Give attention to your job and
increase in knowledge of it.
SAY THIS TODAY: I decree and I declare that
stagnation is far away from me.
STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
DEUTERONOMY 3&4, HEBREWS 5, PSALMS 107
7% of the people are unreached with the
Gospel, and HIV/AIDS is a serious threat in that
nation. There is 2.4% (and rising) infection rate
which is the highest in Central America.
PRAY FOR BELIZE : We are praying that the
word of the Lord will have free course in the
hearts of the people of Belize.
STARTUP PRAYER:
Dear Father, help me to be diligent in my field
today in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
OTHER RESOURCES
ox.com
topics.php
ox.com/
discussion.php
devotionalbox
further enquiries by calling +234 813 520 3592.
Have a blessed weekend.
Re: March 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Monday 16th Mar. 2015.

TITLE: BUY MORE TIME

SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE:
Ephesians 5:16
“Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.”

‘The days are evil’ not just because there are disasters and outbreak of pestilence around the world, but because we live in a time and age where personal time with God is fast becoming a luxury that many believers seem not to be able to afford owing to the hectic demand of career, parenting, the pursuit of fun, etc.

However, rather than succumbing to the intimidating pressure of giving up the time meant for fellowship with God, our text today instructs the believer to buy back the time he or she might have lost. This can be done by exchanging some of your income for more time to fellowship with God, employing others to handle some peripheral tasks that take so much time, and cutting back on fun time to make up for some lost God time. Glory to God!

These are indeed evil days because the devil would give you anything just to steal your time with God. How much are you willing to do, how far would you be willing to go to get back some time to be with God? Meditate on this today and buy more time for God.

Prophecy 1: Receive grace to give God more of your time today in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may your joy be unending in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS TODAY:
Determine your time stealers and see how to cut down on them and ask the Holy Spirit for strength to devout more time in fellowship with the lord.

SAY THIS TODAY: I decree and I declare multiplication in my life and family.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: DEUTERONOMY 7&8, HEBREWS 7, PSALMS 109

PRAY FOR BELIZE : We are praying for the unsaved in Belize that their eyes will be opened to the truth in the Gospel.
STARTUP PRAYER:
Dear Father, help me to give more of myself and time to you in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
OTHER RESOURCES
discussion.php

Have a blessed week ahead.
Re: March 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Tuesday 17th Mar. 2015.

TITLE: TRANSFER YOUR CARES

SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE:
Mathew 13:22

He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful.

The Word of God is quick and powerful, potent and effectual, but in our text today, Jesus talks about certain things which have the potential to snuff out the Word of God in your life. First on that list is what He calls the care of this world; an impulsive drive to satisfy one’s daily needs at the expense of spiritual values.

Our text today makes it clear that anyone who allows His love for God to slow down because of his pursuit for daily bread is fast running down the slope of unfruitfulness. If the cares of this world compete with the Word of God in your heart, God expects you to give Him prominence by uprooting those cares as He will not co-exist with such in your heart.

Today, cast your cares upon the Lord by heeding to Phil 4:6 that says; be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God and God’s peace that passes understanding will fill your heart. That is how to root out the cares of this world and give God a place to operate in your life. Glory to God!

Prophecy 1: May your love for God supersede every desire of your flesh today in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may every barrenness in your life be removed in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS TODAY:
Plan to study the word daily and especially ask the Holy Spirit for grace to be consistent at it.

SAY THIS TODAY: I decree and I declare that I am on a constant rise to the top.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: DEUTERONOMY 9&10, HEBREWS 8, PSALMS 110
CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS: Benin
18% of the people are unreached with the Gospel. There is often child labour in this nation. Children are smuggled each year mostly to Benin’s eastern neighbours to work as child labourers. They are often maltreated and abused.

PRAY FOR BENIN : We are praying for justice and righteousness to take root in Benin.

STARTUP PRAYER:
Dear Father, give me an appetite for your word today in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
OTHER RESOURCES
discussion.php

Good morning.
Re: March 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 7:55am On Mar 18, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Wednesday 18th Mar. 2015.

TITLE: BE ACCOUNTABLE

SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE:
Hebrews 13:17

“Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.”

Regardless of your age or your field of endeavour, there should always be at least one authority figure over your life. This is God’s mode of operation which is evident even right from birth: every child is born into a home and automatically is set under the authority of his/her parents. So also in the Church, God has set His ministers over the flock to nurture, disciple and train them up in the way of God (Eph. 4:11-13)

Who has the rule over you? It is the sole prerogative of the one to whom you report to question, correct and monitor your progress on task assigned. Yet, such an authority would be unable to carry out these obligations when you fail to communicate from time to time.

It is impossible to claim accountability to God when you openly disregard those who God has set over your life. In fact, your arrogance displayed in disobedience to them is proof that you disregard God also. After all, accountability to God is proven by your accountability to man. Or how can you submit to a God you cannot see when you find it impossible to obey those He has sent? Become accountable to God by being accountable to the one He has placed over you. That way you will receive wisdom and guidiance that will help you achieve all that you set out to do. Glory to God.

Prophecy 1: Be accountable to God and to His Ministers today in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may you eat the fat of the land in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS TODAY:
Consider how accountable you have been to those God has placed in your life. If you are lacking in submission, ask the Holy Spirit to help you in that area of weakness.

SAY THIS TODAY: I decree and I declare that I do exploits today.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: DEUTERONOMY 11&12, HEBREWS 9, PSALMS 111
CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS: Benin
18% of the people are unreached with the Gospel. There is often child labour in this nation. Children are smuggled each year mostly to Benin’s eastern neighbours to work as child labourers. They are often maltreated and abused.

PRAY FOR BENIN : We are praying for the nation Benin, that other nations influence over them will become a positive and godly one.

STARTUP PRAYER:
Dear Father, help me to submit at all times to those you have placed over me in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
OTHER RESOURCES
discussion.php

May you be victorious today!
Re: March 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 7:36am On Mar 19, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Thursday 19th March 2015.

TITLE: WORK OUT YOUR SALVATION

SCRIPTURAL TEXT: Philippians 2:12

“Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.”
The experience of a believer ought always to be victory. In other words, by the virtue of the access a Christian has to the power of God through faith in Christ Jesus, he should constantly experience victory over the flesh, the world and the devil. This experience is however not automatic; it must be worked out.

Salvation, derived from the Greek word ‘Soteria’ is used in the Bible to describe a complete package of all one could ever need for life and Godliness, obtainable through faith in Jesus Christ. However, just like a carton full of accessories for a drum set is not of maximum benefit until the contents are properly set up, a believer’s experience of victory may be punctuated with episodes of defeat until he learns to work out his salvation through an active partnership with the Spirit of God.

The first step in working out your salvation is receiving the infilling of the Holy Spirit because it is He who would teach you about your new identity in Christ. If you have already received Him, nurture your relationship with Him daily by asking Him to deepen your understanding of God’s Word and by praying in tongues.

PROPHECY 1: Receive grace to work out your salvation today in Jesus name.

PROPHECY 2: As you step out today, let the good things of life be attracted to you in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Work in partnership with the Holy Spirit daily so as to experience constant victory.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that victory is mine today.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: DEUTERONOMY 13&14, HEBREWS 10, PSALMS 112
CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS: BENIN
18% of the people are unreached with the Gospel. There is often child labour in this nation, children are usually smuggled from Benin each year to work as child labourers, mostly to their eastern neighbours. They are often maltreated and abused.

PRAY FOR BENIN: We are praying for the government in Benin, that theirs laws will protect children.
STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, help to know and work with the Holy Spirit daily in my life in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION

* * * OTHER RESOURCES * * *
discussion.php
You can also order the print edition of Metamorphosis, share your testimonies or make further enquiries by calling +234 813 520 3592
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
Have you been blessed by our Metamorphosis devotional? You now have the opportunity of partnering with us in the monthly production of its print edition.

- You can send your sponsorship seed to
ISAIAH WEALTH MINISTRY (DEVOTIONAL)
Zenith Bank.

- OR call +2348185088513 for more info.
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+*
God bless you.
Re: March 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Friday 20th Mar. 2015.

TITLE: EXERCISE YOUR SPIRIT

SCRIPTURAL TEXT: 1Timothy 4:8

“For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come. “
A new born baby has everything that he needs to survive, including hands, legs, eyes etc. He however needs to eat and exercise to grow well and gain strength in his limbs for them to be of any use. In the same way, you need to exercise your spirit to grow and become all that God has planned for you to be.

The study of God’s Word and the consistent continued use of your faith in tackling and resolving the issues of life are important for spiritual growth. Faith resides in your spirit as the raw material that you need for creating what you hope to see in your life. Exercising your spirit therefore entails building faith in your spirit and using it.

Even more, learn to stretch your spirit by engaging in spiritual activities more than you do in things requiring only the use of your mind. Praying in the Holy Ghost is one of such. The Bible says that a believer who speaks in tongues edifies himself. In other words, he builds up his spirit (1Cor. 14:4, Jude 20). Set out time today to pray in the Holy Ghost, or call the numbers on this leaflet if you would like to get filled with the Holy Ghost. Glory to God!

Prophecy 1: May your Spirit be edified and strengthened today in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may you be strengthened to bring forth results in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: spend time today to speak in other tongues. Seek counsel from your Pastor today to speak in tongues if you are not.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that the wisdom of God is at work in me today.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: DEUTERONOMY 15&16, HEBREWS 11, PSALMS 113
18% of the people are unreached with the Gospel. There is often child labour in this nation, children are usually smuggled from Benin each year to work as child labourers, mostly to their eastern neighbours. They are often maltreated and abused.

PRAY FOR BENIN: We are praying for the people involved in smuggling children in Benin, that they will desist from such act and surrender to the Lordship of Christ in their lives.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, help me to exercise my spirit daily in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION

discussion.php
You can also order the print edition of Metamorphosis, share your testimonies or make further enquiries by calling +234 813 520 3592
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
Have you been blessed by our Metamorphosis devotional? You now have the opportunity of partnering with us in the monthly production of its print edition.

Zenith Bank.

God bless you.
Re: March 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Sunday 22nd Mar. 2015.

TITLE: DO THE WORK OF AN EVANGELIST

SCRIPTURAL TEXT: 2 Timothy 4:5

“But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.”
There is nothing more foolish than to prize low what God prizes highly. The Bible says God so loved the world that He gave His Son to redeem lost souls (John 3:16). I do not think anything else other than the salvation of the lost should mean much to us as believers.

Soulwinning is an important task which has been committed to all believers. God has given us the privilege to partner with Him in restoring the lost to His Kingdom. 2Cor 5:19 says, ‘To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation’. Wow, what a responsibility! Have you accepted that responsibility?

Paul called out to Timothy in our scriptural text today, reminding him of his spiritual obligation to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ. That is equally a call to you as you step out today. Do not hesitate to hand out this leaflet to a new contact as a way of getting the Gospel out, and do make this a habit. Halleluyah!

Prophecy 1: Receive grace to touch lives for God today in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may you never come short in anything in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Strategize on how you will regularly impact lives for God weekly even in the midst of your busy schedule.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that favour is mine today.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: DEUTERONOMY 19&20, HEBREWS 13, PSALMS 115

PRAY FOR BENIN: We are praying for the young people in Belize that as they grow up, they will take up honest trade.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, open my eyes to see the value of a soul in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION

discussion.php
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Zenith Bank.

God bless you.
Re: March 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Monday 23rd Mar. 2015.

TITLE: LABOUR IN THE LORD

SCRIPTURAL TEXT:
Romans 16:12

‘Salute Tryphena and Tryphosa, who labour in the Lord. Salute the beloved Persis, which laboured much in the Lord’.

One major consideration in accepting a job offer is how much reward our labour would attract. If the pay package seems juicy enough, we give it a better consideration, right? If an Oil Company’s pay is considered juicy for instance, how would you rate God’s pay package? Consider His account statement for a start (Psa. 24:1).

It is an honour and great privilege to be called of God (Heb. 5:4). Whether He has specifically called you into ministry or not, it is important not to forget that working with God gives you the biggest opportunity for eternal greatness. Why delay then in answering His call? Why have you been slack with your calling? Why draw back from functioning in the capacity you have been called upon to serve in His house?

If it is common sense to quit a job in a paper mill for another in one of the Fortune 500 companies, then it is eternal sense to labour more in the Lord than you do anywhere else, because nothing else could ever be more rewarding!

Prophecy 1: May your eyes be opened today to labour in His house in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may your capacity be increased in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Ponder on how involving you have been in labouring in God’s Kingdom. If little, then plan on how to do more.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I possess all my inheritance.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: DEUTERONOMY 21&22, JAMES 1, PSALMS 116

PRAY FOR BENIN: We are praying for Belize that love, unity and oneness will prevail in her.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, strengthen me Lord to labour in your house today in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION

discussion.php
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Zenith Bank.

God bless you.
Re: March 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 7:41am On Mar 24, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Tuesday 24th Mar. 2015.

TITLE: LABOUR IN THE WORD

SCRIPTURAL TEXT:
2 Timothy 2:15

“Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.”

God’s Word is all that you need for a successful life. However, God’s Word will not work for you just because you read it or because the Bible is placed under your pillow all night long. Our scriptural text today stresses the need to study to the point where we can rightly divide the word of truth.

Digging deep into God’s Word for revelation and greater understanding requires much time and energy. That is why it qualifies as a form of work. Diligently sharing God’s Word with the people in your life and those who God has placed you over is also labour, one which makes you honourable before God and man (1Tim. 5:17).

A believer is in a better position to put down the devil and triumph over the limitations of this realm when he goes beyond mere assumptions and knows the Word of God for himself, having properly assimilated it by meditation (Matt. 4:1-11). He reaps the fruits of constant victory and prosperity and lives a life worthy of attracting the lost to Christ. Therefore, takeout time to labour in the word today and always so that you can live a life of constant victory and rightly divide the word whenever the need arises. Glory to God!

Prophecy 1: May you labour in the word and receive deeper revelation today in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, let testimonies fill your mouth in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Strategize to study, gain revelations and teach others to do the same.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that victory is mine always.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: DEUTERONOMY 23&24, JAMES 2, PSALMS 117

PRAY FOR BENIN: We are praying against all perpetrators of evil in Benin, that their wicked plans will fail and be exposed.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, help me to give attention to you word today in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION

discussion.php
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Zenith Bank.

God bless you.
Re: March 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 7:45am On Mar 25, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Wednesday 25th Mar. 2015.

TITLE: LABOUR IN PRAYER

SCRIPTURAL TEXT:
Galatians 4:19

“My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you.”

Prayer is the right and privilege given only to righteous men by God for discovering, creating, restoring and enforcing the will of God in and around us by the release of sufficient quantity of eternity through the Spirit. The more often a man engages in prayer therefore would determine how easy his life would be, and the level of result that he would get in all his labour.

Paul is seen in our scriptural text today talking about the regularity and intensity of his prayer life. This may be why he excelled in ministry more than even some other apostles who were with Christ physically. The man who prays always would always see the Glory of God and do exploits. Glory to God!

Therefore, create a prayer system that would ensure that you spend quality time in the mood and place of prayer. Pray in tongues all day long under your breath; even better, you can resort to a private place and pray with every opportunity you get. Your labour in prayer would give birth to greater accomplishments in your life. Halleluyah!

Prophecy 1: May your prayer life take a new shape today in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, receive direction for acceleration in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Structure a prayer time that will be easy, regular and continuous.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I achieve greater things today than yesterday in Jesus name.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: DEUTERONOMY 25&26, JAMES 3, PSALMS 118
CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS: Bermuda
Bermuda is an Island. Though Bermuda is predominantly Christian, there is still 11% unreached with the Gospel.

PRAY FOR BERMUDA: We are praying for an outpour of God’s Spirit upon the nation Bermuda, that the unsaved will receive Christ.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, help me to pray without ceasing today in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION

discussion.php
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Zenith Bank.

God bless you.
Re: March 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 11:53am On Mar 26, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Thursday 26th Mar. 2015.

TITLE: EXPORT YOUR BLESSINGS

SCRIPTURAL TEXT:
2 Peter 1:3

“According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue”

There is a whole lot of difference between and receiving something and having it. When we pray to God for our needs according to His word, he hears us and we receive what we ask for in the realms of the spirit. But that does not guarantee that the one who receives will automatically start benefiting from it. He has to know how to correctly claim or export what has already been given to him by God so that he can have it.

Our text today states that God’s power has made available to us everything we could ever need for our daily needs and our spiritual walk with Him. One way to lay claim or export these things is to speak the Word of God about them with boldness when you pray. This is a proof of your faith.

Has God given you a prophecy? War with it in prayer! Have you found a promise in the Scriptures? Lay hold on it in prayers until you see it come to pass in your life. Do not relent in bringing God’s Word to Him, knowing that He is faithful who has promised; you will experience what God has said as you keep declaring boldly that you have what He says He has given you. Don’t stop!

Prophecy 1: May every prophecy in your life be fulfilled today in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may the beauty of God fill your life in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Ponder on all the words of prophecy that have been spoken over your life, begin to war with them in prayer.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I am productive today in Jesus name.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: DEUTERONOMY 27&28, JAMES 4, PSALMS 119
Bermuda is an Island. Though Bermuda is predominantly Christian, there is still 11% unreached with the Gospel.

PRAY FOR BERMUDA: We are praying for the Christians in Bermuda, that they will be perfect and complete in Christ.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, help me to have all you have released to me already today in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION

discussion.php
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Zenith Bank.

Have a fruithful Thursday
Re: March 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 7:09am On Mar 27, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Friday 27th Mar. 2015.

TITLE: TAKE UP YOUR CROSS

SCRIPTURAL TEXT:
Matthew 10: 38

“And he that taketh not his cross and followeth after me is not worthy of me”.

Serving God comes with the sacrifice of depriving ourselves of certain rights for the sake of our faith in Him and our love for Him. Allowing Him have final say over your life for instance is one; obeying Him even when it is not convenient for us and others.

We cannot serve God only when it is convenient, giving Him our best when all things seen rosy, and withdrawing our loyalty when things get rough. This is nothing but a sign of spiritual immaturity. He says in our scriptural text today that the man who stops following Him because of the cross he has to bear does not deserve to retain His presence.

Thus, Christianity is not for lazy or selfish people, it is a calling to selflessness and sacrifice. Whether you face persecution today or have to contend with the voices saying you give too much or pray too much, remind yourself today that Jesus is worth your commitment. Or who would you rather serve? Take up your cross and follow Him regardless of the cost.

Prophecy 1: Receive strength to pay the necessary sacrifices for your spiritual growth today in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may the Glory of God fill your life in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: onder on the sacrifices you have to make for the next level of result in your life. Ask the Holy Spirit for His help.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I am seated with Christ in heavenly places.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: DEUTERONOMY 29&30, JAMES 5, PSALMS 120

PRAY FOR BERMUDA: We are praying for the Christians in Bermuda, that their hearts be flooded will the light of God’s word.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, help me to be a Christian deserving of your presence by my sacrifice today in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION

discussion.php
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Zenith Bank.

God bless you.
Re: March 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 9:53am On Mar 28, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Saturday 28th Mar. 2015.

TITLE: SPEAK RIGHT WORDS

SCRIPTURAL TEXT:

Proverbs 18:21

“Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.”

As light of the world, our speech should lift people and not destroy them. Our scriptural text today says that the tongue has the power to kill and make alive. This means that that we can either build or destroy with our words, calling us to be more cautious and intentional with what we let out of our mouths.

The Bible says, a good man out of the good treasure of his heart, brings forth good things (Matt. 12:35). This implies therefore that for right words to constantly proceed from you, you must first fill your heart with the Word of God. This you must do by availing yourself of every opportunity to study, listen to and meditate on the Word of God. Glory to God!

Meanwhile, as you step out today, do not forget to speak life over yourself, your family, business and the people God would be bringing your way. Just as all that exists in heaven and on earth responds to God, they also will respond to you if you will put God’s Word in your mouth and speak it out in faith. Halleluyah!

Prophecy 1: May your words give life to all things and people around you today in Jesus name.
Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may the gates of hell not prevail against thee in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Deliberately spend time with God’s Word today so as to fill your heart with words that build and give life.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I am a joint heir with Christ.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: DEUTERONOMY 31&32, 1 PETER 1, PSALMS 121

PRAY FOR BERMUDA: We are praying for the Christians in Bermuda, that the Spirit of God will have free course in their hearts.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, help me to speak life changing words always today in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION

discussion.php
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Zenith Bank.

God bless you.
Re: March 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 8:18am On Mar 30, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Monday 30th Mar. 2015.

TITLE: DO BIGGER THINGS

SCRIPTURAL TEXT:

Proverbs 4:18

“But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day. “

Our text today suggests that there is no end to the righteous man’s shining. His testimony is that he gets better and better with every passing day. Everyone who seeks to walk in favour with God and men must bear this in mind and hold it as a standard of performance.
Have you recently succeeded at praying an hour? Begin to stretch yourself for two. Were you recently commended for a job well done? Strategize to turn in a better output in record time next time. By so doing, you would not only be exhibiting your true nature as the righteous man who shines more and more, you would be setting yourself up for favour before God and men.

Therefore, develop the habit of seeking to always do bigger things and achieve better results in all that you do. Do not relax or become complacent after having achieved a level of success at work or in your walk with God. Instead, wake up every day seeking to break your own records of success. Start today!

Prophecy 1: Receive grace to constantly do bigger things in Jesus name.

Prophecy 2: As you step out today, may you have maximum results in all you do in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Set a higher target for yourself every time you achieve your goals and give yourself rewards.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that the Lord perfects all that concerns me today.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: JOSHUA 1&2, 1 PETER 3, PSALMS 123

PRAY FOR BERMUDA: We are praying for the less privilege in Bermuda, that helpers will arise for their sake.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, help me never to be satisfied at a level but to aspire for more in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION

discussion.php
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Zenith Bank.

God bless you.
Re: March 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 7:48am On Mar 31, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Tuesday 31st Mar. 2015.

TITLE: TAKE TIME TO REST

SCRIPTURAL TEXT: Ecclesiastes 5:12

“The sleep of a labouring man is sweet, whether he eats little or much: but the abundance of the rich will not suffer him to sleep.”
Your stay in this body is just a lease; your body actually belongs to God (1Cor. 6:20). Being conscious of this truth gives you a sense of accountability in the way you use and treat your body. One of such ways of caring for your body is taking time to rest/sleep; a God-ordained means of restoring strength and vitality to your body.

By taking time to rest on the seventh day of creation, God laid out His will for man to literarily set out time to rest from all his labour. The timing of such a rest must however not be misconstrued; it must be after that work has been done, and a tangible result recorded. Glory to God!

A labouring man therefore takes time to rest knowing that it is an integral part of his rejuvenation. If you are diligent enough to do with your own body that which the owner requests, you would not only step out each day re-energised to work, He also would increase the time of your stewardship in your body, which translates to long life. Amen!
PROPHECY 1: May you finish well today in Jesus name.

PROPHECY 2: As you step out today, may you encounter God in an unusual way in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Labour to enter into your rest. Give your best to the assignment before you.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that every plan of the wicked against me fails today.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: JOSHUA 3&4, 1 PETER 4, PSALMS 124
CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS: BERMUDA

PRAY FOR BERMUDA: We are praying for those bound in darkness and in addiction that the power of God will set them free.
STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Father, thank you for grace to finish well today in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION

discussion.php
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Zenith Bank.

Good morning, and have a great day!

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About This Song About God? / If Dis Guy Slaps Your Fiancee, Wat Will U Do? (Photo) / Chris Oyakhilome Offered Me R10 000 To Sit In A Wheelchair, Stand Up And Walk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 204
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.