Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building (46777 Views)

End Time Goats Found In Benin Today. / ... / Mountain Goats: Amazing Goats Climbers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by Muzikluva(m): 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sile12:

They can't fly there, definitely there's a staircase that leads to the deck.
simple answer!@0p, they went for excursion cheesy grin
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by Mhizkel(f): 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
Is this worth opening a thread for?
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by D9ty7(m): 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
IYANGBALI:
my broda the thing tire me o
The only thing they are good at doing is dishing out ban. Interesting topics would be left to die, Job vacancies, Business and others sections have been neglected.
Seun, retrace it before you loose it. Your mods are wack.
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
#GEJ is working LOL
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by IYANGBALI: 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
zicoraads:
How is this FP material? Seun...I hereby nominate myself as a moderator of this forum. Inshort, is there a way to make me the Super Moderator? Sincerely speaking, these moderators need to step up their game. This is pathetic!
true talk. Seun do something fast before I kill myself for your neck
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by Seun(m): 4:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
The problem is that the pictures are too small.
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by anytexy: 4:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
holyokoto:
Where them follow?
from stair case beside the building. Op no won show the step.
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by imperiouxx(m): 4:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
What a silly thread.

Nairaland is a joke. angry
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by IYANGBALI: 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
D9ty7:

The only thing they are good at doing is dishing out ban. Interesting topics would be left to die, Job vacancies, Business and others sections have been neglected.
Seun, retrace it before you loose it. Your mods are wack.
you hit it
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by Nathclinton(m): 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
See goat
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by IYANGBALI: 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mhizkel:
Is this worth opening a thread for?
that is why I'm proposing that all of us should gather together to beat the op and the mod that put it on the front page

1 Like

Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by galadee(m): 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
shocked shocked

Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:
I was in the kitchen about 40 minutes ago only to check outside the window and see goats on top of a building, its very suprising

YES. IS because OTUOKE MAN SEPARATED THE YAM FROM GOAT. WHY IS FFK STILL MOVING FREELY DESPITE EFCC EFFORT TO SEPARATE THE YAM FROM FFK
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by drololaaof: 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
This is no news at all it is common to see animal on hop of completed and uncompleted building becos there is an easy passage for them.Go and see goat on top of Ojimaba hill at Idanre Ondo state
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by bacco2000(m): 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
Burger01:
...and this make front page. Gawd!
Exactly wat I was thinking
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by VoteOutPDPJona: 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
EmoBoy:
Those are area boys.
Point of correction! .... area goats!!
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by IYANGBALI: 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
holyokoto:
Where them follow?
see question.na from sky dem take fall reach there. Your mumu deserve a national award, MFR mumu of the federal republic grin
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by Trinxie(f): 4:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lol, aye...awon Ewure mama Ijebu.
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by victorazy(m): 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
kestolove95:
Igbo. Goats grin

Fresh air grin
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by boluyongp(m): 4:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
What's surprising here. Most of these goats you see around are transformed humans. Beware o! These things are real.
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by unite4real: 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
this must be in Benin
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by delishpot: 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
So, wetin surprising for there? Steps dey, goat climb na wetin eyes never see before?

*******Changes topic of post to::: Surprising topic of some one who is surprised to see goats ontop uncompleted building
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by onadana: 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
An idle mind snapping goats...when your mates ate going to space capturing the universe.
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
...those goats don't know, no matter how high you climb buhari won't recruit you cheesy
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
[s]
searching4love:
undecided

LOOK AT HOW DIRTY AND UNKEMPT THE EASTERN REGION LOOKS undecided NO WONDER ALL IGBO'S ARE LEAVING THEIR EROSION RAVAGED REGION AND TROOPING TO LAGOS undecided I HOPE AMBODE SENDS THEM BACK WHEN HE IS SWORN IN. UNGRATEFUL TRIBE OF THE Igbos undecided

Sai Buhari
[/s] u again undecided

1 Like

Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by Chukzy001(m): 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

LOOK AT HOW DIRTY AND UNKEMPT THE EASTERN REGION LOOKS undecided NO WONDER ALL IGBO'S ARE LEAVING THEIR EROSION RAVAGED REGION AND TROOPING TO LAGOS undecided I HOPE AMBODE SENDS THEM BACK WHEN HE IS SWORN IN. UNGRATEFUL TRIBE OF THE Igbos undecided

Sai Buhari

Mumu! I believe u reason with ur ass... Bastard Tribalistic prick! Wat happened 2 "One Nation"....

4 Likes

Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by Mhizkel(f): 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
IYANGBALI:
that is why I'm proposing that all of us should gather together to beat the op and the mod that put it on the front page
Lol..u dis woman again
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by amparas(m): 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
Flying goats for sure. Invisible wings for sure.
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lawd area what u call them?
EmoBoy:
Those are area boys.
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by ginawest(f): 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Sai Buhari
this z d most stupid comment av read so far

5 Likes

Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by TEJUCOKER(m): 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
but how did this make front page...shey the building no get stairs?
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
ginawest:
this z d most stupid comment av read so far

Mumu undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help My Dog Is Going Blind / Utah: Animal Trainer Saved In Alligator Attack ( Graphic Pix, Video) / SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.