Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building (46778 Views)

End Time Goats Found In Benin Today. / ... / Mountain Goats: Amazing Goats Climbers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
u don kolo no b ur son b that, drinking you left over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by tonyx4x44(m): 8:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
Burger01:
...and this make front page. Gawd!

Last year when I travelled to ekiti I saw some ggoats ontop a steep-sloped rock at least 2/3 the height of zuma rock.

I and my group were debating for minutes how they got there... Those guys are diehards
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by RaphaelOjefo: 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
femi4:
mumu....they use the staircase
Femi....why na....why u dey call the poor fool..mumu.....take it easy abeg.....the idiot house probably no get staircase...naim make he nor rememaba...BTW I'm scenting goat meat...

-Oscar Award Winner
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by Nicepoker(m): 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

LOOK AT HOW DIRTY AND UNKEMPT THE EASTERN REGION LOOKS undecided NO WONDER ALL IGBO'S ARE LEAVING THEIR EROSION RAVAGED REGION AND TROOPING TO LAGOS undecided I HOPE AMBODE SENDS THEM BACK WHEN HE IS SWORN IN. UNGRATEFUL TRIBE OF THE Igbos undecided

Sai Buhari
wow so mentally unbalanced f00ls like this still exist?

1 Like

Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by holyokoto(m): 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
IYANGBALI:
ok sowie no vex,but you mumu small sha grin

hahahahahahahahahaha, have a nice day
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by lovely17(m): 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
how did They get there anyway undecided
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by daveP(m): 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

i wonder how they got there.
Maybe they also want CHANGE
clinton grin grin grin

chai. See how those "He-gotennicals" stood gallant enjoying gallant and "royal" comfort, only for their mind!

Well i caught this "colleague" of theirs spying and yearning to be "Where dem goats be" grin

Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by drake2(m): 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
kestolove95:
Igbo. Goats grin

Lol. U nor well oh!. lol. again.
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
omonigho51:
u don kolo no b ur son b that, drinking you left over

tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help My Dog Is Going Blind / Utah: Animal Trainer Saved In Alligator Attack ( Graphic Pix, Video) / SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.