Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building (46776 Views)

End Time Goats Found In Benin Today. / ... / Mountain Goats: Amazing Goats Climbers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by clemz85(m): 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

LOOK AT HOW DIRTY AND UNKEMPT THE EASTERN REGION LOOKS undecided NO WONDER ALL IGBO'S ARE LEAVING THEIR EROSION RAVAGED REGION AND TROOPING TO LAGOS undecided I HOPE AMBODE SENDS THEM BACK WHEN HE IS SWORN IN. UNGRATEFUL TRIBE OF THE Igbos undecided

Sai Buhari

some 1 asked what's so surprising for this thread to
make FP,

you see, that is to show that goats got common
sense to use staircase more than some people
like you with Nnama (cow) sense, but I'm still
more surprised cow like you know how to use the
internet.

beef me

6 Likes

Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by ginawest(f): 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:

Mumu undecided
i did not tell u to describe urslf o

5 Likes

Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by Revolva(m): 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
That olace looks like ekiti state where someone can send goats on errands
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by laplace19(m): 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

LOOK AT HOW DIRTY AND UNKEMPT THE EASTERN REGION LOOKS undecided NO WONDER ALL IGBO'S ARE LEAVING THEIR EROSION RAVAGED REGION AND TROOPING TO LAGOS undecided I HOPE AMBODE SENDS THEM BACK WHEN HE IS SWORN IN. UNGRATEFUL TRIBE OF THE Igbos undecided

Sai Buhari

You are the most dumbest nairalander I have ever seen here.... why this hate for Igbos?... I have been observing most of your comments here, and you hardly post a comment without tackling Igbos.. did any Igbo guy snatch your girlfriend?...

Before you start chanting for CHANGE, first CHANGE yourself... and with this hatred you have for Igbos you still expect Igbos to support your Buhari?.... better change your attitude, bro

7 Likes

Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by luluosas(m): 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
Guruboi:

No be steps dem follow climb.. What is surprising here.
Ask me ooooooooooooooo
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by Chynx(m): 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ahmed4002:
what's surprising here for God sake.
The goat use the stair case.
Remember this is goat ooo not mumu sheep

Please use your "zoom" feature. Those are not goats but sheep.
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by Vince77(m): 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
Burger01:
...and this make front page. Gawd!
i weak.
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by crownprince7(m): 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
Empty headed tribalistic goat dat u are!
searching4love:

Mumu undecided

5 Likes

Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by Chynx(m): 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
laplace19:

You are the most dumbest nairalander I have ever seen here.... why this hate for Igbos?... I have been observing most of your comments here, and you hardly post a comment without tackling Igbos.. did any Igbo guy snatch your girlfriend?...

Before you start chanting for CHANGE, first CHANGE yourself... and with this hatred you have for Igbos you still expect Igbos to support your Buhari?.... better change your attitude, bro

My dear, you really have MBs to waste on that cone-headed ret@rd; plagued with chronic "tribaliculosis".

Let him keep hating...while Ibos keep flourishing beyond bounds!

2 Likes

Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by onenaira007: 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sile12:

They can't fly there, definitely there's a staircase that leads to the deck.
U neva hear of 'eran iyami loshogbo'
Lol.
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by squaddy(m): 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Sai Buhari

Bad belle is allowed.

The joy I feel seeing how pained you are is immeasurable.

Remember to notify us when your father goes broke so we can buy off his last piece of land and relocate his sorry azz back to ogbomosho where you hail from. grin

4 Likes

Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by Chynx(m): 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
squaddy:

Bad belle is allowed.

The joy I feel seeing how pained you are is immeasurable.

Remember to notify us when your father goes broke so we can buy off his last piece of land and relocate his sorry azz back to ogbomosho where you hail from. grin

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
My ribs ache from laughter! cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by squaddy(m): 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
Chynx:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
My ribs ache from laughter! cheesy cheesy cheesy

We go dey drink champagne dem go dey drink panadol. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by DJMCOTTY(m): 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
I guess u guys ave heard the saying "no news is good news"... Nairaland we will prefer no news abeg ...
kestolove95:
Igbo. Goats grin
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by Chynx(m): 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
squaddy:

Yes o! He is haunted by his unfortunate origin.

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by missstella(f): 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
squaddy:

So on point bad belle people no dey like better thing

1 Like

Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by symbianDON(m): 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
those are not goats o. they are Harry potter's classmates.
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by otunbadan(m): 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Sai Buhari

When I call you ode child it's for real
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by jibrilaminu003(m): 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

i wonder how they got there.
Maybe they also want CHANGE

Lolz.........

they need CONTINUITY not change......
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by otunbadan(m): 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Sai Buhari

I see this guy's comments and this guy is a brainless child,he just yarns dust.
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by Ahmed4002(m): 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
Chynx:

Please use your "zoom" feature. Those are not goats but sheep.

use the topic posted also.
its goat
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by Rexyl(m): 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
Awon abami ewure.
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by Rexyl(m): 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Sai Buhari

you can do better than you have done here. You appear as a person so much intoxicated in blood of hatred and violence. You need both change and transformation.

No offence o. It's all for show

2 Likes

Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
Yea unlike the Yoruba goats that eat poo!

kestolove95:
Igbo. Goats grin

1 Like

Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Sai Buhari

Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by lyricalz: 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
Some pple will just wake up and start postin rubbish. Sure dia is a stair that leads to the deck up which d goats must hv climbed. Xo watz d surprise about?
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by holyokoto(m): 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
IYANGBALI:
see question.na from sky dem take fall reach there. Your mumu deserve a national award, MFR mumu of the federal republic grin

This your insult is too much, have I said anything bad? Goats on a roof should be something of laughter not abusive, Guy is not good o
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
That's a decking na obviously there will be a staircase leading there.
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by ireneony(f): 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
Seun:
The problem is that the pictures are too small.
hi seun
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by blakky97(m): 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sile12:

They can't fly there, definitely there's a staircase that leads to the deck.
those are our future leaders oh!
wondering how a goat got to the decking of an uncompleted building.
I dunno if to reply that they landed from a helicopter with a parachute. or they climbed a ladder.
graduates for that matter.
and when they are asked how much they wish to be paid. They'll quickly say 350k.
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by IYANGBALI: 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
holyokoto:

This your insult is too much, have I said anything bad? Goats on a roof should be something of laughter not abusive, Guy is not good o
ok sowie no vex,but you mumu small sha grin
Re: Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
blakky97:

those are our future leaders oh!
wondering how a goat got to the decking of an uncompleted building.
I dunno if to reply that they landed from a helicopter with a parachute. or they climbed a ladder.
graduates for that matter.
and when they are asked how much they wish to be paid. They'll quickly say 350k.

Bros abeg free me, I no fit laugh joor, I no dey for mood to laugh @all.
Imagine you won earn 350k and you dey ask this kin question...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help My Dog Is Going Blind / Utah: Animal Trainer Saved In Alligator Attack ( Graphic Pix, Video) / SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.