Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,715 members, 7,955,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:52 PM

Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! (2005 Views)

List Of The Past, Outgoing & Present Hip Hop Artistes In Nigeria (overrated) / Tribute To Igbo Music Past And Present. / Hero's Blast From Da Past Jams Thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! by blissfullynaughty: 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2009
Growing up in the 1980s and 1990s, there was some songs that were just the business back then. Anytime I hear some of these songs nowadays, they bring back some great memories.

Feel Free to Share Songs From Yesteryears Which Have Some Meaning For You. You Can Also Share Why The Songs Are Special. And Post Links To Their Videos If You Have Them Too.

I'll Go First.

From the 1980s, I Loved "Trapped" by Colonel Abrams.

[flash=425,344]http://uk.youtube.com/v/tSNWeXGZMcU&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

From the 1990s, I Thought "Return of the Mack" by Mark Morrison was Absolutely Brilliant. Parties in 1996/97 were not complete without this song. cool

[flash=425,344]http://uk.youtube.com/v/uB1D9wWxd2w&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

SHARE YOURS! cool
Re: Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! by Sapphic: 5:36am On Jan 12, 2009
I Loved 'Silent Morning' By Noel

[flash=425,344]http://uk.youtube.com/v/D8fZ6xUmPiQ&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Also Liked 'Get On The Dance Floor' By Rob Base

[flash=425,344]http://uk.youtube.com/v/tCpbHGq4IXk&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Then There Was 'Boom! Shake the Room' By DJ Jazzy Jeff & The fresh Prince

[flash=425,344]http://uk.youtube.com/v/D8snaaMTiVM&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Those were the Good old Days. smiley
Re: Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 12, 2009
Who be sapphic?
Re: Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! by Sapphic: 5:46am On Jan 12, 2009
It's me, see above. cheesy
Re: Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 12, 2009
[s]wetin you do? This woman, ur ijongbon is too much[/s]

@post
Nice videos
Re: Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! by Sapphic: 5:49am On Jan 12, 2009
Kini mo tun shey o? It's u people that told seun to ban me. angry
Re: Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! by Nobody: 5:50am On Jan 12, 2009
Which ppl? Lol, you too get enemy? hehehe, btw, ibo ni asiwere ti o n pe ni iyawo e ye wa? smiley
Re: Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! by Sapphic: 5:54am On Jan 12, 2009
Someone complained about my profile pix. And I was going to remove it o. It's not like it showed full frontal nudity. Eyin ko le le ololufe me lo? Mi o mo ibi to gba lo ni sinyin. boya ko fe wahala. Ko ni je ki anybody mo nipa new ID e. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry Iwo gan gan lo de le lo patapata. . . cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 12, 2009
lololol, If I reported you, I'd have told ya. You too, ah ahn, wey you dey find that kain pix lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You dey yab my toyboyhusband, sillyboy, too. I no like am o cheesy grin cheesy
mi le lo na, rara o. sugbon, iwo nan mo wipe nkan ti iyawo e nso ko da.
Lol, ma wa ID e ti. . . . . tongue oje so fun.
Re: Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! by Sapphic: 6:06am On Jan 12, 2009
Ani mi o mo ibi to gba lo seh. But if she does come back, can't you let sleeping dogs lie? Let bygones be bygones now ah ah Ruby. Shey o le to yen? Is it because of that fight that they banned you? And your first husband I was talking about was n-guage.
Re: Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! by RasPwn(m): 6:18am On Jan 12, 2009
Sapphic:

But if she does come back, can't you let sleeping dogs lie? Let bygones be bygones now ah ah Ruby. Shey o le to yen? Is it because of that fight that they banned you? And your first husband I was talking about was n-guage.

First off bruh, who are you?
Edit: Jenny?
Re: Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! by Sapphic: 6:27am On Jan 12, 2009
Ras Pwn:

First off bruh, who are you?
Edit: Jenny?

Who are YOU?
Re: Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 12, 2009
Sapphic:

But if she does come back, can't you let sleeping dogs lie? Let bygones be bygones now ah ah Ruby. Shey o le to yen? Is it because of that fight that they banned you?
Motigbo, aunty mi

Sapphic:

And your first husband I was talking about was n-guage.
lmaoooooooo. . . .you want my sis to kill me? shocked shocked
Re: Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! by RasPwn(m): 6:32am On Jan 12, 2009
Sapphic:

Who are YOU?

I am Pwn, Ras Pwn.
Re: Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! by KarmaMod(f): 6:35am On Jan 12, 2009
E tutu fe gbere or should I ask for you all to be banned once again?

Sapphic, you have to admit that was a freaking gross pic.

anyway back on topic, repetitive thread. TROee has an active one with the same thing tongue
Re: Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 12, 2009
Ras Pwn:

I am Pwn, Ras Pwn.
aka n-guage.
Re: Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! by RasPwn(m): 6:38am On Jan 12, 2009
Double post
Re: Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! by RasPwn(m): 6:39am On Jan 12, 2009
oh please don't do it, don't ask for me to get banned. I cry whenever I get banned and I refuse to eat too. /s
Re: Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 12, 2009
grin grin grin grin u ppl need help
Re: Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! by Sapphic: 6:40am On Jan 12, 2009
Oh comeon, no Instruments whatsoever was showing. Many people put privates on Nairaland and they are not banned. That was very high handed of Seun. A warning would have sufficed.
Re: Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! by KarmaMod(f): 6:41am On Jan 12, 2009
Talon gba didirin yen soro ni sin. alafishe.

Sapphic:

Many people put privates on Nairaland and they are not banned.

Yes they are.
Re: Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! by Sapphic: 6:42am On Jan 12, 2009
n-guage, na follow you dey follow me now? undecided
Re: Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 12, 2009
Sapphic:

Oh comeon, no Instruments whatsoever was showing. Many people put privates on Nairaland and they are not banned. That was very high handed of Seun. A warning would have sufficed.
seun is homophobic
Re: Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! by Sapphic: 6:48am On Jan 12, 2009
HeatFusion:

seun is homophobic

That is his own problem. Walahi, I remember there were some full pix of female Instruments for such a long time. Who ever got banned for showing tits on Nairaland? Because in that photograph, you cant see any other private parts. But what the heck, the rules are never uniform are they?
Re: Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 12, 2009
Sapphic:

That is his own problem. Walahi, I remember there were some full pix of female Instruments for such a long time. Who ever got banned for showing tits on Nairaland? Because in that photograph, you can't see any other private parts. But what the heck, the rules are never uniform are they?
LOLOL, seun might be a nerd, but he still got blood running in his veins, Body no be wood na cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! by RasPwn(m): 6:51am On Jan 12, 2009
Sapphic:

n-guage, na follow you dey follow me now? undecided

Excuse me! I only came in because I saw my name. And my other post was directed at the person threatning to get others banned.

Anyways, I'll post some songs tommorow, I have a nice collection of 70s roots reggae and 90s gritty boombap rap.
Re: Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 12, 2009
I think KarmaMod and N-guage should get locked in a room fo r1 hr. I was see who go wound first grin grin hehehe
Re: Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! by KarmaMod(f): 6:56am On Jan 12, 2009
so I can't smothered with boogers I think not. Anyway wetin concern him with the post I made? shey I mentioned his name?

Paranoid Woman Wrapper

Anyway Seun is on, so I suggest you "name changers" behave yourselves

grin
Re: Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! by Sapphic: 6:58am On Jan 12, 2009
My Money on Karma to win. She go brush im mouth ehn. He go hear wen. tongue But Karma is a lady and does not do areaboy fights.

Karma, what's the name of Troee's thread, can you remember. I tried accessing her profile but it keeps coming up with an error message. My connection seems a little jinxed tonite. sad
Re: Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! by Linka: 6:59am On Jan 12, 2009
We arent slaves
Re: Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! by RasPwn(m): 7:02am On Jan 12, 2009
KarmaMod:

so I can't smothered with boogers I think not. Anyway wetin concern him with the post I made? shey I mentioned his name?

Paranoid Woman Wrapper

Hehehe, trust me, you won't be seeing boogers. And although, it's hard to believe this Ras is a gentleman.
Re: Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! by Sapphic: 7:02am On Jan 12, 2009
Linka:

We arent slaves

LMAO, and who are you sir/maam?

Sisi would be thrilled to hear that her beloved Slumdog Millionaire picked up 4 Awards at the Golden Globes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kesse Jabari / Voice training with Gold Anuli Before Auditions : MTN project fame etc / Best Nigerian Instrumentals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.