Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:35 PM

Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! (2003 Views)

List Of The Past, Outgoing & Present Hip Hop Artistes In Nigeria (overrated) / Tribute To Igbo Music Past And Present. / Hero's Blast From Da Past Jams Thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! by KarmaMod(f): 7:13am On Jan 12, 2009
Sapphic:

LMAO, and who are you sir/maam?

Sisi would be thrilled to hear that her beloved Slumdog Millionaire picked up 4 Awards at the Golden Globes.

Lmao she's gonna annoy us with it tomorrow tongue Really Im happy for them. Watched it again on Sat with my siblings. I was hoping Bejamin Button would get SOMETHING. Oh well

anyway I think it was called 90s music or something like that.
Re: Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! by Sapphic: 7:21am On Jan 12, 2009
KarmaMod:

Lmao she's going to annoy us with it tomorrow tongue Really I'm happy for them. Watched it again on Sat with my siblings. I was hoping Bejamin Button would get SOMETHING. Oh well

anyway I think it was called 90s music or something like that.

Really chuffed that a Brit Film did so well.

Heath Ledger got best supporting actor post humously. Though he was good, I can't help but feel they felt it necessary to give it to him because he dies. I mean sice he was found dead, they started to go gaga and talk about how he would be nominated for his joker role. This was at the beginning of last year o, when nobody had seen what other actors will bring to the table throughout the year.

Really really thrilled for kate Winslet and her two wins. Hilarious how she forgot the names of her co-nominees especially Angelina Jolie who looked like she was grinning through a hernia. LOL. Happy for Mickey Rourke too.

Generally, it was a good night for us Brits. grin
Re: Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! by omomone(m): 11:58am On Jan 12, 2009
[left][right][pre][/pre]
[/right][/left] why did you say so ,
Re: Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! by RasPwn(m): 12:55am On Jan 13, 2009
My first video is Rivers of Babylon by Boney M. This version of the song was released sometimes in the late 80's and was a cover of Rivers of Babylon by The Melodians, a Jamaican ska/roots reggae group came out in the late 60's/ early 70's. My favorite = The earlier version.

[flash=430,360]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/Nm1g8FFRArc&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Download
Rivers of Babylon (Melodians) - http://www.zshare.net/audio/54047964d780d2d1/
Rivers of Babylon (Boney M.) - http://www.zshare.net/audio/54047871729897c2/
Re: Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! by okeyz(m): 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2009
well i dont have any link to the video but you can view it thur youtube
i have a list of them

say i'm your number one - princess
female intuition - maitai
paid in full - eric b& rakim
everything i own - boy george
perfect love - company b
never gonna give u up - rick astley
after glow - tina turner
loving is all next to nothing - gladys knight
all and all - joyce simms
caribean queen - billy ocean
fresh - kool & the gang
la is la bonita - madonna
roses are red - macband
, more to come,
Re: Blast From The Past! And Videos Too! by mohawkchic(f): 5:03am On Jan 16, 2009

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Phyno And Ill Bliss Who's The Better Raper? / Nigeria at 55: Best Nigerian Independence Day Songs Of 2015 / [AUDIO+VIDEO+LYRICS] LIFT UP YOUR HEADS - FEMI FLAMES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.