Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? (51770 Views)

My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men / Wife Hangs Herself And Two Children To Punish Cheating Husband (photo) / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 03, 2015
uzolexis:

My dear it is ur duty 2 satisfy ur partner in bed. Husbands should satisfy their wives n wives should satisfy their husband.
What is wrong in ur wife telling u what 2 do 2 her She knows what mks her happy more cos it's her body, there's also nothing wrong in u telling ur wife what u want her 2 do in bed....
my dear.marriage is beyond sex.y wud my wife tell wt to do in bed.hell no it's so disgusting.wt is there to satisfy,tell evryone nw talks abt satisfy.there's nothing like satisfy my dear.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by uzolexis(f): 12:47am On Mar 03, 2015
booket:
my dear.marriage is beyond sex.y wud my wife tell wt to do in bed.hell no it's so disgusting.wt is there to satisfy,tell evryone nw talks abt satisfy.there's nothing like satisfy my dear.

I am not married so I don't claim to know it all, even pple who r married don't know it all. Of course marriage is beyond sex, everyone knows that but then again sex is an essential ingredient for a successful marriage.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by soulglo: 1:00am On Mar 03, 2015
There's nothing you can do. I wouldnt recommend plastic surgery. You need to have this conversation with your husband. He needs to get over it.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Anibaba1(m): 1:15am On Mar 03, 2015
henribj:
but seriously i am surprised at nairalanders, days were when people could come to NL and post issues bothering them and they would be sure to see at least 80-90% positive advice from fellow NLanders, but these days all i see is people criticizing each other, fighting eAch other, laughing at issues which honestly bother the Op.
The Op here has posted about something which truly worries her, if you have a good advice to give her pls do, if you don't then don't bother commenting, and if the story amuses you and you feel like laughing out loud, then do it but don't type it on her post. These are issues which if na USA now, Op for fit don go commit suicide. We africans need to help and support one another instead of seeing another persons issue as a source of amusement to ourselves.
Op unfortunately i do not have an advice to give to you seeing as i am a man, but would it be so bad if you sat your husband down and talked about this?
God bless you my brother.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by lastpage: 1:32am On Mar 03, 2015
worriedmom:
Hello Everyone,

Please this post is strictly for mothers. I need your kind advice and counsel. I am a mother of two. I have this very disturbing condition. My breasts have become fully sagged and frail looking after I had my second baby. It worries me a lot. My Husband does not bother touching or sucking my breasts when making love to me these days, not to talk of sucking them. And this is what he used to love and enjoy doing before I started having and nursing kids.

Please I'd like to know if any lady in the house has experienced such drastic sagging and if there are ways to revive the fallen breasts. Are there moms out there that their husbands have stopped caressing their bosoms because they have fallen due to constant nursing of babies? does it make you feel bad like me? Have you ever raised such issue with your husband?

Also, my husband used to go down low, but after he witnessed the delivery process in the labour room when I had my second child, he has stopped going down low. I'm just soo worried my people. Please any advice from moms and maybe dads will really be helpful to me. Thank you

I created a new profile to hide my identity cos I'm one of the regular contributors to the forum.

The bolded part is what l hate most in some men!
"You make it look like Sleepers, you got to deal with it!"
When it was forward pointing and rounded, you dey handle am, now you want to reject it baa?
No way!

BTW: How was it when you met your husband?
Some men like me, who enjoyed their wives bosom when it was "super hard, rounded and pointing" have no problems still appreciating it when it falls a bit due to child-rearing ...... (but even then, l had to place a "ban" one confrontational 14months old son of mine who was attempting to struggle the bosom with me, back then!) .... l have to just accept it as it is and make the best of it!

But if a woman has "used the bosom beyond measure" before marriage (as l see some young ladies do), the tendency is for the husband NOT to feel RESPONSIBLE for the current state...and who no like better thing? He may be tempted to experiment on how the firm one feels and once he does that, the flabby one will not interest him again! grin
By plunging my face inside and sucking the bosom like its the first time l am seeing it, it makes my woman feel good (let me confess that l hope it was still as firm as it use to be back in those days, when l see those "underGees" temptingly crossing my part ... if Madam read this post, hell go break loose o! shocked ).
I guess with time, maturity would make some husbands realize that even them are not the studs they use to be, when they were thirty-something years of age! wink

*Let your husband do "aggressive sucking" of the bosoms, it may help improve the elasticity of the surrounding muscles.
*Tell him it is his job to assist you to make it firmer
*Dont tie-wrapper around your chest, it worsens and accelerates the "annoying type" of flat bosoms (that type that feels like there is no flesh or anything inside the bosom!)
*Do a lil-bit of exercises that stretch the muscles in your upper chest areas

Finally, dont feel bad about yourself, tell hubby he is also getting flabby and slow but you still appreciate him, even like that ..... or wont he mind if you start telling him that or resenting him?
Maybe that would set him thinking "straight" ...... except if he has been "touching some well-rounded and firm bosom" ...somewhere else![b][/b]

"Your wife is your wife, you have to love her the way she is ....or help her improve", as long as she is not the heady or stubborn type who will refuse help. wink

Lastpage!

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by acidicTea(m): 1:45am On Mar 03, 2015
undecided undecided

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by ethylene: 2:27am On Mar 03, 2015
Sorry to say this. Ur boobs don sagg small and ur husband has taken a step back. Dis one con be say Na wit time, u will feel more disconnected from him. Wetin I wan yarn be say
1. U don give him d most important tin which Na children so d boobs now belongs to them ye all hadt to be happy 4 dat. focus on dis future
2.to enjoy the sex life , initiate any wild moves you can think of and also try new stuff rather Dan lying down 4 him to do the all work.
3.ur marriage spiritual life is far more important than pleasures of marrage. Make out time to focus in spiritual matters and abstain a bit from intimate acts . D bond get stronger when ye come bk to wia ye had stopped.

*going try pain to please him now is not worth it you never can tell of the future.
(Remember law of diminishing returns)
U may chose to ignore my advice, I don talk my own oooh.
Concluding in flavour's voice: "ala dala da. A da go".
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by ethylene: 2:39am On Mar 03, 2015
RedBenson:

Why u wan slap me naw? D hips (body shape) make sense no be lie. I wan feel am small abeg. Available?
Na her market she dey advert. Wetin u for talk be say "hi missy, wats your asking price?" grin
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by openmine(m): 2:46am On Mar 03, 2015
worriedmom:

I am forever grateful to God for my kids and proud of my family, but that does not mean I should not look for practical ways to improve my appearance na. I am not on the loosing end. I only want to look better, unless you are of the opinion that trying to look good after having kids is a sign of ingratitude. If so, then we are not on the same page. Thank you.

Thank you dear. But most of the products you mentioned may not be readily available in our stores in Nigeria. But I will see how much of it I can find. Thanks once again.

A lot of people advised on getting fitness trainer. I will look into that as well. Thanks everyone.

Please I am still looking out for mothers that had same experience and how there were able to cope with the changes in their bodies.

God bless u jare...there is no law dat says u sudnt improve on ur appearance after birth
infact dere are several ladies whom i know dat still look even better after child bearing...!! Thumbs up 2 u!!!
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by openmine(m): 2:48am On Mar 03, 2015
worriedmom:

I am forever grateful to God for my kids and proud of my family, but that does not mean I should not look for practical ways to improve my appearance na. I am not on the loosing end. I only want to look better, unless you are of the opinion that trying to look good after having kids is a sign of ingratitude. If so, then we are not on the same page. Thank you.

Thank you dear. But most of the products you mentioned may not be readily available in our stores in Nigeria. But I will see how much of it I can find. Thanks once again.

A lot of people advised on getting fitness trainer. I will look into that as well. Thanks everyone.

Please I am still looking out for mothers that had same experience and how there were able to cope with the changes in their bodies.

God bless u jare...there is no law dat says u sudnt improve on ur appearance after birth...there is absolutely nothing wrong in improving on ur appearance....
infact dere are several ladies whom i know dat still look even better after child bearing...!! Thumbs up 2 u!!! cool cool
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by okudah(m): 3:43am On Mar 03, 2015
worriedmom:
Hello Everyone,

Please this post is strictly for mothers. I need your kind advice and counsel. I am a mother of two. I have this very disturbing condition. My breasts have become fully sagged and frail looking after I had my second baby. It worries me a lot. My Husband does not bother touching or sucking my breasts when making love to me these days, not to talk of sucking them. And this is what he used to love and enjoy doing before I started having and nursing kids.

Please I'd like to know if any lady in the house has experienced such drastic sagging and if there are ways to revive the fallen breasts. Are there moms out there that their husbands have stopped caressing their bosoms because they have fallen due to constant nursing of babies? does it make you feel bad like me? Have you ever raised such issue with your husband?

Also, my husband used to go down low, but after he witnessed the delivery process in the labour room when I had my second child, he has stopped going down low. I'm just soo worried my people. Please any advice from moms and maybe dads will really be helpful to me. Thank you

I created a new profile to hide my identity cos I'm one of the regular contributors to the forum.

I am highly disappointed at u cus u re ungreatful,how can after being blessed by God & u come here to show us how stupid u re
If ur husband does not regards u any more based on that then both of u re not qualified to be parent cus u both does not know the valuie
Pls request something meaningful that u need advice to help u in life
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 4:16am On Mar 03, 2015
Ishilove:

Yes, I'm 16 years old.

I repeat, she's griping about things that don't matter. You want to change what you have no power to change??

Her husband's ish with her punny is pyschological. Have you been in a labour room before? If you have then you'll understand where he is coming from.

The destiny of every woman's boob is south bound. No need crying over it.
not just a kid. a voracious one too. let me enlighten u. I'm sure at age 11 u probably would have said "my wedding night" of asked when u will lose your virginity. but now I'm sure sex is no big deal anymore. age changes our points of view about most issues. as u get older and more mature u view will change and you will start asking the same question the op is asking. u don't have to accept it but your age will change certain views you currently hold sacred.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 4:25am On Mar 03, 2015
okudah:

I am highly disappointed at u cus u re ungreatful,how can after being blessed by God & u come here to show us how stupid u re
If ur husband does not regards u any more based on that then both of u re not qualified to be parent cus u both does not know the valuie
Pls request something meaningful that u need advice to help u in life
Who let you loose?

Who are you to be disappointed in her?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 4:32am On Mar 03, 2015
booket:

undecided

Who the hell are you that your wife cannot tell you what she wants and what she likes?

If your IQ was more than two digits, you would know that most women hardly get satisfaction when they have sex.

Most of them are afraid to point it out because of ignorant men like you who seek dominance with only ‘I am a man' (saying it to yourself is the only evidence you are one, I am not surprised)

Why is Nairaland so full of people who mistake ignorance for intelligence and opinion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by slydog(m): 5:04am On Mar 03, 2015
How much exactly will bosom enhancement cost? Is it done in Nigeria now?
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 5:25am On Mar 03, 2015
ethylene:

Na her market she dey advert. Wetin u for talk be say "hi missy, wats your asking price?" grin

MzJackBaueress, is this true?
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by nzeaji(m): 5:35am On Mar 03, 2015
OP: There is really nothing you can do right now. The chest muscles are already weakened, unless you want to undergo some sort of enhancement surgery.

I would also say, your breast might be saggy principally because you used to tie wrapper around your chest so much, when you were younger or nursing your babies. That's a terrible habit African (especially Nigerian) mothers have. That alone destroys the muscles that hold the breasts up. Breastfeeding is just an insignificant (secondary) contributory factor.

My issue is with that tying wrapper thing. Also, I believe genetics plays a little role here too.
Anyways, this is something I have told my wife to stop doing (the tying of wrapper). It disgusts me. angry angry
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by supereagle(m): 5:57am On Mar 03, 2015
I will post the solution .
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by simdam500(m): 6:19am On Mar 03, 2015
Why do I find the thread funny? grin cheesy grin grin
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by donodion(m): 7:17am On Mar 03, 2015
Justfollowit:

Who let you loose?

Who are you to be disappointed in her?
Good one.if folks don't have meaningful contribution to make,then leave the thread. Over religious lots.

@Op take this from your brother,go for breast augmentation,finish and klaar.
What do u suppose makes men still act like babies? Its bobi matter. we started first with pur mommas and will continue till the last breath with our women.Therefore it is your self right and self love to look good and if possible enhance your body.Nothing sinful about it and don't mind the religious bigots.
As for oga not wiling to give oral as before,some men are like that.We respond alternatively to our senses (sight) which is why what you wear mattes.Some married sistas here could give u pointers (Nutter, babyosisi,ewuro,Aisha,etc).

Marriage (relationships) is meant to be enjoyed not endured and sex life plays a lot of important role.

Wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by mekybabe1: 7:26am On Mar 03, 2015
Sorry sir angry
Nazeeboy:
u be deaf and dumb abi? U never read the post ni or u never go skul? Which one is it coz u're totally off the point.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Abyzan(m): 7:37am On Mar 03, 2015
Pics of fallen bossom or adonbilif it have fallen
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 03, 2015
I don't know what to offer...

Childbirth. Bre.ast-feeding. All seemingly designed to methodically bring our bodies to ruin, and yet they tell us not to be afraid of those tiny-human invaders they dotingly call 'babies'.

I fear I'm much too vain, and just way too many-other-things for this.

Child-free lifestyle = 1 million+ likes.

I'm sorry, OP. I hope there have been suggestions that will be of benefit to you. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Ishilove: 7:53am On Mar 03, 2015
Prixus:

not just a kid. a voracious one too. let me enlighten u. I'm sure at age 11 u probably would have said "my wedding night" of asked when u will lose your virginity. but now I'm sure sex is no big deal anymore. age changes our points of view about most issues. as u get older and more mature u view will change and you will start asking the same question the op is asking. u don't have to accept it but your age will change certain views you currently hold sacred.
Yes daddy. I lap at the fountain of your Solomoronic Solomonic wisdom.

I feel so young and delicate... wink
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Guruboi(m): 7:56am On Mar 03, 2015
shadowgwalker:
don't mind them.
I heard you big sis..
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Bucacious: 8:47am On Mar 03, 2015
have u heard of the herb fenugreek? it gives u fuller breast. if u are breastfeeding, it increases ur milk but if u are not breastfeeding it jist gives u fuller breast. I ordered for mine from the US via ebay and its soo cheap. But in nigeria, u can only get it at healthplus and medplus shops. they are inside shoprite. medplus is in V.I. its sold for 5k there and has abt 100capsules. it has no side effect at all. I have a baby and u will be amazed how full and firm my boobs are. I started checking to know abt it cos my hubby loves firm and full boobs so I got it before I even put to bed at all. u can google to know more abt it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by queensmith: 9:52am On Mar 03, 2015
this is actually hilarious lol.

You ever heard of a boobjob?

They're as cheap as £5000 now - save up and get one. But only after you know you've had all your children.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Jesusbaby6(f): 10:05am On Mar 03, 2015
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 03, 2015
Ishilove:

Yes daddy. I lap at the fountain of your Solomoronic Solomonic wisdom.

I feel so young and delicate... wink
solomoronic cry
sometimes I wish NL could piss me off...
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by henribj(m): 10:09am On Mar 03, 2015
Anibaba1:

God bless you my brother.

Bless you too brother.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by henribj(m): 10:11am On Mar 03, 2015
pbs4real:
i swear, u damn curret,no wonder them say 58% of nigerians are insane. .

Only 58%? them need to go carry out that survey again, e suppose pass 58%, cos the insanity wey dey Nigeria, it is airborne o.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by berbs112(m): 10:15am On Mar 03, 2015
Get Koste! Except its out of d country according to Small Doctor; by January 27th there will be no Koste in d country anymore.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out / Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. / My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.