Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out (51739 Views)

I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by nickxtra(m): 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
She will not leave my two balls; always grabs, twists my scrotum until I beg, cry

A 75-year-old businessman, Moshood Adedapo, has approached an Igando Customary Court in Lagos to end his marriage to his wife, Balikis, for allegedly grabbing and twisting his scrotum. Adedapo told the court on Thursday that his wife, Balikis, with whom he had three children in their 20-year-old marriage, was threatening to kill. “Whenever my wife and I are fighting, she will quickly grab my testicles and start twisting them. “She will not leave my two balls until I beg and cry.

“Last week, she came to my room while I was fast asleep and grabbed my scrotum, saying I will not escape this time. “I was crying and shouting for help, neighbours rushed to rescue me, but still my wife refused to let go until I struggled to bite her hands and she released them. “It was after 20 minutes, I was able to regain consciousness; my two balls have suffered in the hands of my wicked wife. “Please, dissolve the marriage because I may not be lucky next time,” he pleaded with the court. The petitioner said his wife had vowed never to honour court’s proceeding.

“My wife went to my friend’s house and told him that I am sleeping with his wife which is not the truth. “The relationship my friend and I had built for a very long time, my wife came to add sand,” he said. He also accused Balikis of always cursing their children and those curses were affecting them. He said that his wife always accused him of threatening her life. “Anytime Balikis see rat, cockroach or wall geckos in the house, she will be running helter-skelter, accusing me of sending them to attack her,” Adedapo said.

He described his wife as a troublesome person. “My wife always fight with my tenants, friends and family; fighting is in her blood and she does not get tired,” he said He begged the court to end the marriage that he was no longer in love with her and that he did not want to die now. The Court’s President, Mr Adegboyega Omilola, ordered the petitioner to produce evidence in order to continue with the case since the respondent refused to honor the court’s invitation. Omilola adjourned the case to April 4 for judgment.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/wife-plans-kill-always-grabs-twists-scrotum/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by chuksp09(m): 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
Just imagine, citizens are worried about their president, while some are worried about their scrotum..

125 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by dorry62(f): 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
lol
Good one before she squash your balls.

45 Likes

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by slimmdree(m): 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by nickxtra(m): 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
chuksp09:
Just imagine, citizens are worried about their president, while some are worried about their scrotum..
So, he should allow the wife to cut off the scrotum?

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by fammo: 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
Wawu..... Apostle must hear dis...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by chuksp09(m): 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
nickxtra:
So, he should allow the wife to cut off the scrotum?
grin it is hers, is it not?
Btw he has been married for how many years and haven't found a way to deal with his own wife whe she gets violent?
If i was his bro, i would remove those balls myself. angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by TINALETC3(f): 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
shocked any man out dere wt a gud wife dnt no wat God has done 4 him embarassed

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by opalu: 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
A girl scrolled thru her bf's phone and saw funny girls name saved in d contact list.......... Such as
Rachel stingy
Gloria small breast
Mary long teeth
Tessy big ear
Tina k, leg
Irene small yansh
Nne long nose...

She was having fun laughing at all d names she saw She decided 2check out wot her own number had been saved as and when she dialed her line, what she saw was "Sonia mouth ODOR,

.... What will you do, if you were his BaBe?

21 Likes

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by salamudeen(m): 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
toh grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Shadowy: 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
“The relationship my friend and I had built for a very long time, my wife came to add sand,”

grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by AngelicBeing: 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
chuksp09:
Just imagine, citizens are worried about[b] their president, while some are worried about their scrotum.[/b].
grin grin grin tongue
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Chidex2442(m): 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
I just came to see names..... Afonjas n stupid behaviors are irreversible reactions....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by dessz(m): 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
when u got married ur balls belongs to her,so she can do anything to it. kick it,punch it,use it as a football. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by first001: 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
your balls also belong to her. Girls go rush this post like say lipsrsealed

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Iamdmentor1(m): 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
Your wife may be a Transgender. She probably miss hers

5 Likes

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Kgdavid(m): 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
our society. full of so much hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by maxiuc(m): 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hahaha I refused to belief this hehehe that woman nawa ooo abeg leave papa alone
Staying in Abuja needs someone to help you at home or office pls call 08107592199 thnks
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Timbi: 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
This Woman has no regards for an aging BLOCKOS at all. those balls can probably not fit into her roomy introitus any longer
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Ekakamba: 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
Suffered in her hands abi over-enjoyed her hands, mouth and puna?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Chenfu1960: 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Eledan: 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
If you say that you won't laugh in a day, just mistakenly come to Nairaland that day
grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Richy4(m): 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
chuksp09:

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Arsenalholic(m): 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
Nothing to be afraid of, she's just learning to be a goalkeeper cheesy

Ironically (or coincidentally), an African proverb says: "it's only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize that there is always a way to solve a problem without resulting to violence" grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Philinho(m): 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
and u allow her abi.... give her a record blow...lol

2 Likes

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by JON01: 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
Scrontum keh...! Of all part of the body

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by paskyboy: 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Abdhul(m): 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
. . .
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by wins18(m): 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
I open this thread with the thought that she grabs the balls when making love only to see when fighting, but seriously some gals can be wicked, If you see how they manhandle balls during love session you go mercy for we guys, I dont joke with mine because its too sensitive, its "a no go area" (millitary zone keepoff) I no dey do love reach that side o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Firstcitizen: 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
Read the comments! Smell the hypocrisy!!

Nigerian women are a violent specie. Just check out the way they brutalize house maids, you will understand what they are capable of.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) / Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult / Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.