Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job (5888 Views)

Another Unemployed Graduated Spotted Carrying A Placard In Search Of A Job(pics) / Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) / Over 100 Unemployed Youths Atthe National Assembly In Search Of Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by Ndissle(m): 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
I am ready to get a good job soon. I need some who is willingly to be a partner in job hunting....
Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by thaoriginator: 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ndissle:
I am ready to get a good job soon. I need some who is willingly to be a partner in job hunting....
grin

I'm in Lagos but you are on your own o

22 Likes

Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ndissle:

Now, I love this

Someone ready to take the Bull by the horn.

But still, you are on your own grin

14 Likes

Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
OP What course did you study?
I won't mind pairing you with someone smiley
Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by greennproud: 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ndissle:
Hey, Im in abeg, no forming again. 08130886936 lets discuss d movement on wats app. Biko I don taya to sitdown for house. Expecting urs soon.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by donald1010(m): 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ok bro let's go there...here is my digits 08132393252 let's whatsapp or bbm 7F76B92A..we all can actually help one another in one way or the other..I live in mushin also got house at Oshodi..I studied B.Sc (Hons) in Cooperatives Management... I just arrived from an interview with mama Cass,they re in search of PA to the MD..
Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
hahahahaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa.am interested ooo.but u are on ur own.
Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
This thread made my day. I actually laughed but it's not a joking matter.

Good luck in ur search be careful who u job hunt with sha make u no go follow kidnapper

11 Likes

Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by emerged01(m): 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
op is a very funny guy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by hahn(m): 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
Op, you should be looking for how to start a business instead. I'd advice you go into marketing/sales on commission basis. Banks are about to start laying off people and very soon everyone will run out of jobs.

You are obviously smart and have a brain plus you are willing to take action and people like you easily succeed running their own business. You can give it a try

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mehn, I hv alrdy planned my movement. I teach in a crappy sch and d situation is unbearable with fukd up pay that's nt evn up to 20k per mnth. Hv a BSc in government and public admin(2.2). I plan to use this hol to move arnd V.I. Here is my no 08064452333. Wld nt mind pairing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by Teeboy22(m): 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ndissle:

what kind of job r u lookng 4.?..nd whats ur disipline
Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by nenergy(m): 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
yungbeef:
Mehn, I hv alrdy planned my movement. I teach in a crappy sch and d situation is unbearable with fukd up pay that's nt evn up to 20k per mnth. Hv a BSc in government and public admin(2.2). I plan to use this hol to move arnd V.I. Here is my no 08064452333. Wld nt mind pairing.
Dear employee, Your phone number exposed you..

You called my school crappy?

Don't bother coming for you N18,249 salary. You are fired!!!!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
nenergy:

Dear employee, Your phone number exposed you..

You called my school crappy?

Don't bother coming for you N18,249 salary. You are fired!!!!
. Asshole. My employer is so bleeped up she dosent knw hw to type www nt to talk of nairaland. Mtcheww.

17 Likes

Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by EmmySparky(m): 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ndissle:
OYO...you are on ur own
Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by dmjinc(m): 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
Female..then am in tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by nenergy(m): 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
yungbeef:
. Asshole. My employer is so bleeped up she dosent knw hw to type www nt to talk of nairaland. Mtcheww.
You have a terrible attitude for a job seekers. The joke I posted was to make you laugh and also to let you know that "bad talking" your boss on social media is NOT a good move, but you missed the whole point and called me a derogatory name. Keep it up!

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ndissle:
you wont find until badluck is no longer president..soo hold on better change dey come

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
nenergy:

You have a terrible attitude for a job seekers. The joke I posted was to make you laugh and also to let you know that "bad talking" your boss on social media is NOT a good move, but you missed the whole point and called me a derogatory name. Keep it up!
I was joking nao. I got the intended message. Its wsnt meant to sound derogatory. I guess u are too sensitive. Sorry if u felt that way.

9 Likes

Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by Rilikoko(m): 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
yungbeef:
I was joking nao. I got the intended message. Its wsnt meant to sound derogatory. I guess u are too sensitive. Sorry if u felt that way.

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by wheesin(m): 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
omowumee:

you wont find until badluck is no longer president..soo hold on better change dey come

hey can pls go to the political section and battle eith ur fellow senseless brothers..can't u open ur mouth without politicizing everything.. they use politics swear for u...not like if ur Messiah is any different.. still the same weed,just wrapped in a different package. undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by Luizkid(m): 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
In D'Princes voice this is.... OYOcracy
Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by Frankaka8(m): 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dear OP, life na per head. U were born alone without a pair. So take d bull by d horn, be a man and get ur job. Seek God rather dan man for ur choice partner. #bless yu

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by Fribery: 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
no be small matter oo.

but sha get good shoes bcus ur leg fit go tear untop trekking..

grin grin

God bless ya hussle
Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by Ndissle(m): 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
I'm ready to get a job soon.
Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by Mcowubaba: 11:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
omowumee:

^^^sadSee wetin Mtn free 10 mb nd Nokia C1 cause ...

6 Likes

Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by onila(f): 1:14am On Mar 03, 2015
emerged01:
op is a very funny guy.
grin grin
Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by menix(m): 1:29am On Mar 03, 2015
Omo!! I nearly wake my landlord wiv laugh..
Dis thread is funny.
@OP... I luv dat zeal in u, u smart, i 4 lik join u buh walkin unda dis Lagos sun is 1 thing i will repeat d FTC, u re very much on ur own..
Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by tellwisdom: 4:22am On Mar 03, 2015
Ndissle:
I'm ready to get a job soon.

U fit sell fried fish?...Make i dey fry am, dey put for tray for you? :

6 Likes

Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by eduxerxes: 5:56am On Mar 03, 2015
tellwisdom:

U fit sell fried fish?...Make i dey fry am, dey put for tray for you? :
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah
Hohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho
Hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihiihihihiihihihihihihihihihih
Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehe

Cheeeeeeeeei!!! See better job oooooooo!!! Instead of walking aimlessly searching for job, why not try this dude's suggestion. Carry fried fish 4 head and job-hunt. Any whr u see vacancy, u drop the fish and enter, if u no pass, u continue selling ur fish, either which way...Youwin. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by Hollawaley(m): 7:21am On Mar 03, 2015
Ndissle:
gwud luck
Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by nairabetguru(m): 9:34am On Mar 03, 2015
Ndissle:

i need sum1 to forecast games with me grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northbridge Energy Ltd / Dragnet Recruitment Text For Union Bank / Teaching Jobs In Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.