Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job (5887 Views)

Another Unemployed Graduated Spotted Carrying A Placard In Search Of A Job(pics) / Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) / Over 100 Unemployed Youths Atthe National Assembly In Search Of Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 03, 2015
wheesin:

hey can pls go to the political section and battle eith ur fellow senseless brothers..can't u open ur mouth without politicizing everything.. they use politics swear for u...not like if ur Messiah is any different.. still the same weed,just wrapped in a different package. undecided
you no jez get joy n i dnt blame you for your joyless self..take heart bros
Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by Xynthialuvy(f): 9:46am On Mar 03, 2015
eduxerxes:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah
Hohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho
Hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihiihihihiihihihihihihihihihih
Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehe

Cheeeeeeeeei!!! See better job oooooooo!!! Instead of walking aimlessly searching for job, why not try this dude's suggestion. Carry fried fish 4 head and job-hunt. Any whr u see vacancy, u drop the fish and enter, if u no pass, u continue selling ur fish, either which way...Youwin. grin
omg. Funny
Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by deor03(m): 10:13am On Mar 03, 2015
Ndissle:
I am ready to get a good job soon. I need some who is willingly to be a partner in job hunting....

Can I advice you on something. Can you write letters to 50- 100 companies around your area, volunteering to work for FREE.

Stating clearly that, though you desire a paid job, you want to learn and earn your stripes.

You might be shocked that 2-5% of them will offer you something

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by Evina(f): 12:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
I really don't get why people find this thread funny to the extent that they tell the op he is on his own and make silly statements.

Any sensible person knows that there is no impossibility where people with like minds or similar objectives, come together to achieve a goal.

Op please don't be discouraged. Get on with the program and come back to inspire your mockers with your testimony. smiley

5 Likes

Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by Evina(f): 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
omowumee:

you no jez get joy n i dnt blame you for your joyless self..take heart bros

What is the joy in being blatantly disrespectful to those in authority?
What is the joy in derailing a thread with a nonsensical post?
Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by Tranquill: 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
omowumee:

you wont find until badluck is no longer president..soo hold on better change dey come

“General Buhari is not a magician, “ adding: “He
will not find you a job if you do not go out there and help
yourself.”
Mrs Amosun told “armchair critics” that to build Nigeria
goes beyond sitting at a remote location and criticising on
the social media. “We need to improve our literacy levels
in
order to tackle mortality rates and boost education,
among
others,” she said, adding: “It is beyond writing on social
media,” to do this.
http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/buhari-uk-rest-says-wife
Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
Evina:

What is the joy in being blatantly disrespectful to those in authority?
What is the joy in derailing a thread with a nonsensical post?
my post sydon on top yur head?
or is it affecting yur G.P?
or mayb its soo good nbdy is noticing your "non-nonsenscal" post.. Pele keep trying ur post go soon shine
Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by Evina(f): 12:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
omowumee:

or mayb its soo good nbdy is noticing your "non-nonsenscal" post.. Pele keep trying ur post go soon shine

Lol. You are a classic representation of people who claim to be educated yet lack certificates. tongue

4 Likes

Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by lordthree(m): 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
eduxerxes:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah
Hohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho
Hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihiihihihiihihihihihihihihihih
Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehe

Cheeeeeeeeei!!! See better job oooooooo!!! Instead of walking aimlessly searching for job, why not try this dude's suggestion. Carry fried fish 4 head and job-hunt. Any whr u see vacancy, u drop the fish and enter, if u no pass, u continue selling ur fish, either which way...Youwin. grin
lmaooiiiooooooooo chai you haf killed meeee
Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
Evina:

Lol. You are a classic representation of people who claim to be educated yet lack certificates. tongue
madam educated with certificates its an open thread, anyone is free to post anyfin stop takin it personal..except your educated certificate self has nufin better to do
Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by Evina(f): 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
omowumee:

madam educated with certificates its an open thread, anyone is free to post anyfin stop takin it personal..except your educated certificate self has nufin better to do

cheesy don't they sell brighter grammar in that region of yours? Do yourself well to grab a copy. wink

Or maybe you should type in your local dialect. smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
Tranquill:

“General Buhari is not a magician, “ adding: “He
will not find you a job if you do not go out there and help
yourself.”
Mrs Amosun told “armchair critics” that to build Nigeria
goes beyond sitting at a remote location and criticising on
the social media. “We need to improve our literacy levels
in
order to tackle mortality rates and boost education,
among
others,” she said, adding: “It is beyond writing on social
media,” to do this.
http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/buhari-uk-rest-says-wife
nobdy said he is...
1, dd i mention buhari?
2, yea their ar jobs, scam jobs, jobs based on who knows who, n jobs based on do me i do you well...imagine going to submit your CV manually..after submiting online n no result..only to be told at the gate "if you dont know anyone in there dont bother" ..soo wot are you saying?? i hv moved round lagos in search of jobs n i hv seen dat we do need change
Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
Evina:

cheesy don't they sell brighter grammar in that region of yours? Do yourself well to grab a copy. wink

Or maybe you should type in your local dialect. smiley
oh no dey dnt..but if you are a result of that brighter grammar, then I dnt want it cuz you obviously lack understanding
Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by Evina(f): 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
omowumee:

oh no dey dnt..but if you are a result of that brighter grammar, then I dnt want it cuz you obviously lack understanding

cheesy grin how ironic. Lol.

Back to topic.
Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
How exactly is this thread funny?

OP, don't give up.
Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by Vivly(f): 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
nenergy:

Dear employee, Your phone number exposed you..

You called my school crappy?

Don't bother coming for you N18,249 salary. You are fired!!!!
yungbeef:
. Asshole. My employer is so bleeped up she dosent knw hw to type www nt to talk of nairaland. Mtcheww.
LMAO!!! This thread is so funny
Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by Vivly(f): 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
tellwisdom:

U fit sell fried fish?...Make i dey fry am, dey put for tray for you? :
#dead.
This is wickid!
Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by ifygod08(m): 3:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
op am equally ready to partner in this job hunt cos #ManMustSurvive
Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by Ndissle(m): 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
To those who see the post as a funny one no p. I need a. Job and I will surely get 1 soon. Please we don't have to be disrespectful with our comments.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by Trippledots(m): 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by cirmuell(m): 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
nenergy:

ghenghen! embarassed
Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by emmysoftyou: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
Evina:
I really don't get why people find this thread funny to the extent that they tell the op he is on his own and make silly statements.

Any sensible person knows that there is no impossibility where people with like minds or similar objectives, come together to achieve a goal.

Op please don't be discouraged. Get on with the program and come back to inspire your mockers with your testimony. smiley
a word frm the heart tells.
Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by poundlander: 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
nenergy:

dear employer,
truly your said School must be really crappy, otherwise you have no business on thread with the above-stated subject matter.
consequent upon the above, I charge you to get employed ASAP.
regards to your imaginary school.
yours faithfully
Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by igorekpengmail: 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
We be 5 wey no get job! If u pay our T.P and buy us soap(soda make we take wash previous sweat comot for our clothes, we will gladly folo u.
Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
I am in. But na u go pay for t.p. Agreed? eemmm, sorry plus lacasera and gala charges.
Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by Nobody: 5:15am On Mar 04, 2015
lolz...op,mind these guys!life na huge magnetic field,wetin u really want go always locate you.just be careful and focused.
Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by anonym0us: 8:10am On Mar 04, 2015
omowumee:

you wont find until badluck is no longer president..soo hold on better change dey come
see this one...u know wetin be politics?u better enter kitchen dirty Yoruba girl

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 04, 2015
anonym0us:
see this one...u know wetin be politics?u better enter kitchen dirty Yoruba girl
noted.
Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by zingo42(f): 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
nenergy:

hahahaha,una no well!

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by zingo42(f): 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
omowumee:

oh girl,pls always make use of ur dictionary whenever ur in this forum in order to avoid posting an incorrect words,thnks.
Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by zingo42(f): 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
omowumee:

pls make use of your dictionary to avoid posting an incorrect sentences,thnks
Re: I Need Someone In Lagos Who We Will Both Move Around Lagos In Search Of A Job by yemicoal(m): 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
^^^lol... In the process of correcting she makes the same mistake twice... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Skye Bank Collecting Cv / Gt Bank South West Internal Recruitment / How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.