Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? (2571 Views)

My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 / I Don't Have A Close Relationship With My Younger Sister. / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) (2) (3) (4)

My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
I bought my first car around october 2014 and my younger brother got it
crashed in less than 5 months. Thank God, he came out alive.I later took the damaged car to alaoji to sell it off and to my surprise, it was priced for N300k, a car I bought
for N1.4m. should i arrest him?

Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by MizMyColi(f): 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
Yes please dosmiley
Owh, and while at it, arrange for him to be tortured too.

undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
MizMyColi:
Yes please dosmiley
Owh, and while at it, arrange for him to be tortured too.

undecidedundecidedundecided
ok. I promise
Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by MizMyColi(f): 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
londongal02:
ok. I promise
shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by ITbomb(m): 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
No need to involve the police, he might bribe them, just buy otapiapia and finish the issue. Sell the car for the 300k and I use the money for burial

Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
ITbomb:
No need to involve the police, he might bribe them, just buy otapiapia and finish the issue. Sell the car for the 300k and I use the money for burial
wtf! back to sender
Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by MizMyColi(f): 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
Okay that was me being sarcastic up there. Please you should drop that thought.

Come to think if it, what does arresting him really accomplish? Please let it go.

If you must punish him, go for something more effective, and while at it, make sure they are actions you won't come to regret.

Whatever happened to the parlance "blood is thicker than water"?

Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by MizMyColi(f): 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
gringringrin
ITbomb:

Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
more pics

Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by Beamborla(f): 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
Soldiers, Pls, not police. The more they torture him, the more the price of the car would increase.

You are welcome

Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by stan241(m): 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
The fact that he survived that kind of crash means you should be holding a thanksgiving for his life..common its material stuff yea its from your hard earned sweat as long as he didn't steal or take the car out without your permission id say let it slide the dude is lucky to be alive

Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by Raymie(m): 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hmmm. Dunno how to answer this 1. Buh first,
Was the vehicle obtained with yhur permission? If yes, then some nasty scolding ought to do. If no, I leave yhu to whatever yhu think is best suited to correct him. I can only imagine being in yhur shoes. Brother or not, it is a painful inconvenience.
Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
stan241:
The fact that he survived that kind of crash means you should be holding a thanksgiving for his life..common its material stuff yea its from your hard earned sweat as long as he didn't steal or take the car out without your permission id say let it slide the dude is lucky to be alive
He sneaked into my room around 12:30am while I was sleeping,took my car key and drove off putting on just singlet and boxers
Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
Raymie:
Hmmm. Dunno how to answer this 1. Buh first,
Was the vehicle obtained with yhur permission? If yes, then some nasty scolding ought to do. If no, I leave yhu to whatever yhu think is best suited to correct him. I can only imagine being in yhur shoes. Brother or not, it is a painful inconvenience.
please how do i correct him. He is a very sturbon boy. I just transferred 20k for him not to come back home from school, yet he came back.
Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
Where are your parents?
Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
chaircover:
Where are your parents?
my parents are in abuja
Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by stan241(m): 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
londongal02:
He sneaked into my room around 12:30am while I was sleeping,took my car key and drove off putting on just singlet and boxers
You sure he wasn't drunk or something?
Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
londongal02:
my parents are in abuja

You need to get them involved as you cant seem to control him. its bad enough him taking your car but where is a 16 year old going at midnight?

Meanwhile he could have got himself killed or very serioulsly injured, he is very lucky to be alive. He could have killed or injired an innocent person too.

This is not a police matter, this is a parental matter.

Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
kinda of confused. he just shattered my plans for the year

Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
stan241:
You sure he wasn't drunk or something?
yes i learnt he came back from school around 5:30pm left with friends and came back home drunk.
Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
chaircover:

You need to get them involved as you cant seem to control him. its bad enough him taking your car but where is a 16 year old going at midnight?

Meanwhile he could have got himself killed or very serioulsly injured, he is very lucky to be alive. He could have killed or injired an innocent person too.

This is not a police matter, this is a parental matter.
I cant realy tell were he was going but i found a condom and a bullet drink inside my damaged car

Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by stan241(m): 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
londongal02:
yes i learnt he came back from school around 5:30pm left with friends and came back home drunk.
Oh then he most definitely has to severely dealt with but arresting him kinda stretches it in my opinion and from the way you sound it seems you guys pet him a lot too guess he's the last?

Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
stan241:
Oh then he most definitely has to severely dealt with but arresting him kinda stretches it in my opinion and from the way you sound it seems you guys pet him a lot too guess he's the last?
yes he is the last born
Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by stan241(m): 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
londongal02:
yes he is the last born
Thought as much look dear it's happened nothing you can do really and as someone mentioned guess you can sell it off for a fair amount don't worry the same way you were provided for by God and got this one those doors will open again for you....by the way ain't there no male in the family you can send him to stay with not necessarily your dad but an elder brother maybe cua he's really young to display such behaviour
Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
stan241:
Thought as much look dear it's happened nothing you can do really and as someone mentioned guess you can sell it off for a fair amount don't worry the same way you were provided for by God and got this one those doors will open again for you....by the way ain't there no male in the family you can send him to stay with not necessarily your dad but an elder brother maybe cua he's really young to display such behaviour
He just got admission in unizik.He leaves in school but can't really tell what brought him back home. kinda of confused
Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by stan241(m): 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
londongal02:
He just got admission in unizik.He leaves in school but can't really tell what brought him back home. kinda of confused
And he's a zikite this just got interesting... exams are currently on at the moment so i guess he doesn't really have any reason to be home except you guys live in Awka?
Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
stan241:
And he's a zikite this just got interesting... exams are currently on at the moment so i guess he doesn't really have any reason to be home except you guys live in Awka?
Nope i leave and work in abia state aba precisely
Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by stan241(m): 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
londongal02:
Nope i leave and work in abia state aba precisely
That your brother is a case she well like i suggested earlier i think he should be made to spend time with one of the men in the family cus truth be told anyone especially a young guy who does something like that isn't exactly heading I'm the right direction and it seems he probably keeps the wrong company too
Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by freakcin: 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
Nor be blood I dey see for the airbag so?

Is your brother safe and sound? Please return him to your parents if you can't handle him! undecided

Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
stan241:
That your brother is a case she well like i suggested earlier i think he should be made to spend time with one of the men in the family cus truth be told anyone especially a young guy who does something like that isn't exactly heading I'm the right direction and it seems he probably keeps the wrong company too
I taught as much
Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by stan241(m): 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
londongal02:
I taught as much
yea so you act and act fast and good luck with taming your young lion oh and so sorry about the car

Sad Story Of The World’s Hairiest Family / 10 Pre-Wedding Medical Tests You Should Go For Before Walking Down The Aisle / Men! Have You Ever Tried To Get A Lady Pregnant To Tie Her To You?