Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,894 members, 7,852,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? (2576 Views)

My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 / I Don't Have A Close Relationship With My Younger Sister. / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
freakcin:
Nor be blood I dey see for the airbag so?

Is your brother safe and sound? Please return him to your parents if you can't handle him! undecided

he came out sound.just small wound on his body and has disappeared since then
Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by stan241(m): 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
londongal02:
he came out sound.just small wound on his body and has disappeared since then
wait by disappeared what exactly do you mean isn't he back I'm school or something?
Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
stan241:
wait by disappeared what exactly do you mean isn't he back I'm school or something?
He should be in school i guess cos I have not heard from him since then.I don't even want to see him around me. cos I'll shoot him
Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by cupidhero(m): 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
madam mere ya ebere,oga ghi eme ya ozo. Lol. if you arrest him his mom or dad will take the money you gave them or their own money and then bail him out. Just let it go.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
cupidhero:
madam mere ya ebere,oga ghi eme ya ozo. Lol. if you arrest him his mom or dad will take the money you gave them or their own money and then bail him out. Just let it go.
let go my 1.4m?hmmmmm you must be joking
Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by cupidhero(m): 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
londongal02:
let go my 1.4m?hmmmmm you must be joking
I'm sure he has learnt never to mess with your stuffs again. It is normal for you to be angry at him but he is still your brother. He will forever be indebted to you. I once sold a $30,000 worth of goods for my elder bro and the traders in ariaria chop me raw to the extent my total sale was not upto $15,000 coupled with the demurrage it incurred while still in the wharf and my bro threatened to kill me over the phone if he returns for xmas. He finally realized the 9months plus thousands of foods and the love and care our mom gave me was worth more than a zillion dollar and so he let the matter die and recovered his loss gradually.I know what he did was wrong.Infact he disrespected you by driving your car when he is not yet skilled and did not take permission. No kill the boy for him mama, you will surely be blessed with bigger cars soon. Just let him know the gravity of what he did. No vex.....i know fifa 15 plus begging won't save him from your wrath but atleast take am easy.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by stan241(m): 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
londongal02:
He should be in school i guess cos I have not heard from him since then.I don't even want to see him around me. cos I'll shoot him
lols pls don't biko...just chill out a little, confirm that he is actually back in school and then probably have your parents call him or something

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by An0nimus: 2:06am On Mar 03, 2015
londongal02:
let go my 1.4m?hmmm you must be joking
Your arresting or getting him flogged by a soldier will it bring your 1.4m back? No.

At this point I think you should be more concerned with what the young man is turning into and what can be done than this your 1.4m.

...and no, he has not scattered your plans for this year. We are just in the month of March and anything can happen between now and December.

Lastly, no offence but try and get your act together.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by cococandy(f): 2:13am On Mar 03, 2015
Wow. drunk driving. A very big offense.

Well it is fortunate that he's alive

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by Raymie(m): 2:54am On Mar 03, 2015
WHAAAAAT! Sneak, drunk, condom? Mafren arrest the blawdy niggah and flog sense into his head. Tho If yhu have any military acquaintances, hand him over to them, brother or not. Don't trust the NPF with torture. They tend to overdo it. Did I read yhu even sent him money? I na agbali. Yhu're even spoiling him the more. O gyel, this is ya issue, not yhur parent's. Treat his messup as yhu deem fit. What nonsense!
Re: My Younger Brother(16y)UNIZIK yr1 student bashed My Car.should I Arrest Him? by Raymie(m): 3:07am On Mar 03, 2015
cupidhero:
I'm sure he has learnt never to mess with your stuffs again. It is normal for you to be angry at him but he is still your brother. He will forever be indebted to you. I once sold a $30,000 worth of goods for my elder bro and the traders in ariaria chop me raw to the extent my total sale was not upto $15,000 coupled with the demurrage it incurred while still in the wharf and my bro threatened to kill me over the phone if he returns for xmas. He finally realized the 9months plus thousands of foods and the love and care our mom gave me was worth more than a zillion dollar and so he let the matter die and recovered his loss gradually.I know what he did was wrong.Infact he disrespected you by driving your car when he is not yet skilled and did not take permission. No kill the boy for him mama, you will surely be blessed with bigger cars soon. Just let him know the gravity of what he did. No vex.....i know fifa 15 plus begging won't save him from your wrath but atleast take am easy.

Bro, yhur case is a case of a . deal gone bad, not entirely yhur fault except if therr are things yhu're not telling us. Hers is a case of theft, reckless use and wilful destruction of property. If it was her mechanic for instance, y'all will be screaming blue murder. It is a recalcitrant brother and yhu want her to remember family ties,.if she doesn't treat his fcukup @home, he will carry his 'rulakainci' outside. OP, handle him so well that the mention of yhur name alone will drive away all the 'arumaana juru ya n'isi.' Nonsense!
P/S OP, no kill am O or brain damage am biko. A life appraisal seminar by the military would do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scary And Mysterious Experiences / I'm Searching For any member of late Mr Olatunji Okusanya's family / Nigerian Man Show Of His Wife Who He Met When She Was A Minor (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.