Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:19 AM

Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies (3883 Views)

Advice For Single Successful Guys / Checkout our Lovely Pre-wedding Photos With My Medical Doctor Fiancee In USA / Advice For Singles Planning To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by kachnov(m): 12:43am On Mar 03, 2015
Cast your net on the other side,free the picky choosy pinkies.
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by YoshiMaster: 12:47am On Mar 03, 2015
MzNelly:

Saying I'm in the negative direction? shocked shocked

Well either that, or you're stuck in neutral; the latter being better than the former, but both equally needing a shove in the right direction.
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 03, 2015
YoshiMaster:

Well either that, or you're stuck in neutral; the latter being better than the former, but both equally needing a shove in the right direction.

I'm fine as I am, I love and adore me.
So I'm good. smiley Thank you.
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 1:04am On Mar 03, 2015
Percentile:

Guy abeg shift make I siddon. No finish d snapp o cheesy
abeg shift for me too make I join una dey sip my schnapp
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by YoshiMaster: 1:14am On Mar 03, 2015
MzNelly:

I'm fine as I am, I love and adore me.
So I'm good. smiley Thank you.

Well you should always love yourself, so I like the fact the you do.
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 03, 2015
YoshiMaster:

Well you should always love yourself, so I like the fact the you do.

Awwn, gracias. smiley
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by YoshiMaster: 1:26am On Mar 03, 2015
MzNelly:

Awwn, gracias. smiley

de nada!
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 03, 2015
YoshiMaster:

de nada!

Da fuq?  
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by YoshiMaster: 1:32am On Mar 03, 2015
MzNelly:

Da fuq?  

Huh  
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 03, 2015
YoshiMaster:

Huh  

Go to bed, follow-follow   undecided
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by YoshiMaster: 1:42am On Mar 03, 2015
MzNelly:

Go to bed, follow-follow   undecided

Can't yet, the sun is still down, I'm a vampire
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 03, 2015
YoshiMaster:

Can't yet, the sun is still down, I'm a vampire

Oh, I see. Everyone wants to be a vampire these days.
How much does it pay, anyway?
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by YoshiMaster: 1:57am On Mar 03, 2015
MzNelly:

Oh, I see. Everyone wants to be a vampire these days.
How much does it pay, anyway?

It doesn't pay cash, but rather in pink lips. Since most ladies want a man with pink lips, most men have now taken to vampiring. 

So that we can get pink/red lips like this 
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 03, 2015
YoshiMaster:

It doesn't pay cash, but rather in pink lips. Since most ladies want a man with pink lips, most men have now taken to vampiring. 

So that we can get pink/red lips like this 

Okay; good luck with that then. 
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by YoshiMaster: 2:10am On Mar 03, 2015
MzNelly:

Okay; good luck with that then. 

Thanks, already starting to see results.

Till we meet again, stay safe and away from vampires, except me, night!

1 Like

Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by DrAify(f): 2:45am On Mar 03, 2015
Are you fustrated undecided
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 03, 2015
DrAify:
Are you fustrated undecided
Are you okay
Why did you insult that person
Why!!!
Why!!!

You just registered and you are already insulting
What's your problem

Please repent
Rubbish!!!
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by DrAify(f): 7:56am On Mar 03, 2015
Thanks,I never knew you were the CEO of NL and I am not supposed to comment on any thread since I just joined....So please tell me when I should start commenting
ebabsuoires:

Are you okay
Why did you insult that person
Why!!!
Why!!!

You just registered and you are already insulting
What's your problem

Please repent
Rubbish!!!
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 03, 2015
DrAify:
Excuse you I am entitled to say whatever I want...I gat no business with you angry
How dare you give me an angry smiley
How dare you talk to me in such manner

How dare you
How dare you
How are you!!!

Please don't annoy me this afternoon alright
Alright
Alright
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by DrAify(f): 8:18am On Mar 03, 2015
Annoyance is good for your health wink.This is 2a.m and I have got ample of time to read your funny comments.
ebabsuoires:

How dare you give me an angry smiley
How dare you talk to me in such manner

How dare you
How dare you
How are you!!!

Please don't annoy me this afternoon alright
Alright
Alright
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 03, 2015
DrAify:
Annoyance is good for your health wink.This is 2a.m and I have got ample of time to read your funny comments.

Please don't insult me
Please
Please

I am serious
What do you mean

Don't you sleep
Okay you win
No you can't

Don't insult me
Alright
Please repent
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by DrAify(f): 8:35am On Mar 03, 2015
I woke up not quite long because I have a presentation to do at work and you are helping me to ease off the stress with your comments tongue grin
ebabsuoires:

Please don't insult me
Please
Please

I am serious
What do you mean

Don't you sleep
Okay you win
No you can't

Don't insult me
Alright
Please repent
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by Stoical: 9:19am On Mar 03, 2015
mytime24:
I guess op must b ugly, y nt bcme an answer to sme1 prayer na, abi u dey forbid marriage angry

Well, the lady that chosed me 2 years ago hasn't regretted yet...so, what's your plan? Abi, your time never reach? grin
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by kay29000(m): 9:21am On Mar 03, 2015
Stoical:
Please, consider this when you sit and wait for that choice of yours. You are not getting younger, and your mates are getting on with life. Infact, if you can, don't marry at all. Just dedicate yourself to a convent. Shikena!!!

All you people looking for a man who is tall, handsome, rich, famous, caring, faithful, God-fearing, loving and people-loving.

Listen, God does not create god.

All these qualities you people are looking for are only in God. Be contented like your mother... undecided

A word is enough...

Hahaha! Knockout comment. grin

1 Like

Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by Stoical: 9:23am On Mar 03, 2015
ivyy:
Your advice is really stale undecided even a fool knows no one is perfect and thers no such thing as having it all.
We all learn to pioritise and compromise according to our standards its a no brainer.

Dear, speak for yourself. Well, the advice wasn't meant for all but for those who do such. Just accept the facts that some gals can be so choosy...
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by Stoical: 9:26am On Mar 03, 2015
MzNelly:
Not every silly thought that pops into your head is thread-worthy

Learn! undecided

Hey dear, don't get paranoid with me. This wasn't really more of a thought. It stemmed from the reaction and statement a supposed female friend said to my male friend...
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 03, 2015
DrAify:
I woke up not quite long because I have a presentation to do at work and you are helping me to ease off the stress with your comments tongue grin

You have a presentation and instead of you to sleep you are laughing

Am I a comedian
Ehh, ehhh
What's the matter with you diasporeans

Don't annoy me today please.
I have had enough
Mummmmmmm
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by DrAify(f): 9:32am On Mar 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
ebabsuoires:

You have a presentation and instead of you to sleep you are laughing

Am I a comedian
Ehh, ehhh
What's the matter with you diasporeans

Don't annoy me today please.
I have had enough
Mummmmmmm
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 03, 2015
DrAify:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue

Don't you observe?
Ehh this black american

Can't you see that other people comment after the quote, not the other way round
Please behave yourself

After they would say that america is better than nigeria

Arrrrrhhhhhhh!!!
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by DrAify(f): 9:42am On Mar 03, 2015
Stop hating,please and mind you,I am American-Nigerian....I am done with you so skew
ebabsuoires:

Don't you observe?
Ehh this black american

Can't you see that other people comment after the quote, not the other way round
Please behave yourself

After they would say that america is better than nigeria

Arrrrrhhhhhhh!!!
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by Stoical: 9:45am On Mar 03, 2015
DrAify:

Invite me to come listen to ya presentation. Maybe, you'll make more sense than the fellow that provoked this thread grin
Re: Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 03, 2015
DrAify:
Stop hating,please and mind you,I am American-Nigerian....I am done with you so skew

I don't care where you are from
Just stop touching my hair okay

Leave my braids alone

That's what my boyfriend used to do before he broke up with me
Can you imagine. He told me point blank that he didn't love me

So stop pulling my braids. You bring back bad memories

Stop it its painful!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To My Humble Self "Greatken" / Twelve Common Things Guys Do To Screw Up With Girls / I Nearly Committed Suicide After DNA Result – Odartey Lamptey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.