Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Do NIGERIA Girls Date A Guy Because Of Love Or Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do NIGERIA Girls Date A Guy Because Of Love Or Money (2265 Views)

See The Pretty Girl Dumped By Her Guy Because She Was A Virgin / Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' / 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do NIGERIA Girls Date A Guy Because Of Love Or Money by mrdahero(m): 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
Base on the economic situation of this country of which we Nigerians know will not b permanent, girls now go after a guy with money not cause of love. So i wanna know if relationship is about love or money
I do like to know all your opinions
Re: Do NIGERIA Girls Date A Guy Because Of Love Or Money by kadas01(m): 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
Do Nigerian girls know the meaning of "love"?

Abeg free Naija girls! Majority of them are very hungry!

2 Likes

Re: Do NIGERIA Girls Date A Guy Because Of Love Or Money by kestolove95(m): 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
Oda gurls date for love but igbo gurls date for. Money

2 Likes

Re: Do NIGERIA Girls Date A Guy Because Of Love Or Money by ireneony(f): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
nigerian girls this nigerian girls that
una nor de tire

1 Like

Re: Do NIGERIA Girls Date A Guy Because Of Love Or Money by rheether(f): 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
I be IGBO girl and bi date for MONEY, any bad belle??
Re: Do NIGERIA Girls Date A Guy Because Of Love Or Money by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
Both
Re: Do NIGERIA Girls Date A Guy Because Of Love Or Money by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
I really need a girl that I'm gonna use for ritual....

Ladies, where art thou

1 Like

Re: Do NIGERIA Girls Date A Guy Because Of Love Or Money by mirexxx(f): 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
mine is for love dunno about the others
smiley
Re: Do NIGERIA Girls Date A Guy Because Of Love Or Money by Percentile: 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
Orijin101:
I really need a girl that I'm gonna use for ritual....

Ladies, where art thou

Imagine o undecided
Re: Do NIGERIA Girls Date A Guy Because Of Love Or Money by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
Them money-dater's are on indefinite strike which we cannot categorically tell u when it will be called off..

naija babes loving fat pockets since the time of Abraham & Sarah..

1 Like

Re: Do NIGERIA Girls Date A Guy Because Of Love Or Money by Enegod(m): 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
rheether:
I be IGBO girl and bi date for MONEY, any bad belle??
how much you worth?
I want to make you my fifth wife? undecided
Re: Do NIGERIA Girls Date A Guy Because Of Love Or Money by fuckshit: 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
for the fücking money & then make up for the love aspect by fücking filling their hearts, soul & body with them fücking ‘Telemundo’ love series grin grin
Re: Do NIGERIA Girls Date A Guy Because Of Love Or Money by rheether(f): 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
Rich guyz have nothing to do with NAIRALAND..
Re: Do NIGERIA Girls Date A Guy Because Of Love Or Money by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
mrdahero:
Base on the economic situation of this country of which we Nigerians know will not b permanent, girls now go after a guy with money not cause of love. So i wanna know if relationship is about love or money
I do like to know all your opinions
jez smile n say ma name
Re: Do NIGERIA Girls Date A Guy Because Of Love Or Money by ivyT(f): 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
kadas0 undecided1:

Dats wot uve just heard nd seen smiley
Re: Do NIGERIA Girls Date A Guy Because Of Love Or Money by kelvinmuffins3(m): 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
Naija girls go into relationships because of money. Ain't no love. . $.€.¥.£

Girls don't associate with a fvcked broke ass nigga.
Re: Do NIGERIA Girls Date A Guy Because Of Love Or Money by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
I speak for myself, I date for love...I cn neva date a guy I cnt picture myself marrying and I definitely cnt marry someone I don't love, so I cnt date any man I don't love I mean love not infatuation or sth...I cnt even date a guy am infatuated with, but den d guy must be financially balance as am financial independent (to an extent)
Re: Do NIGERIA Girls Date A Guy Because Of Love Or Money by RapLawd(m): 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
Op - do boys date girls cus of true love or for the pussy?...

any answer given should be directly proportional to yours!!!

#SillyQuestionFromSillyMind!
Re: Do NIGERIA Girls Date A Guy Because Of Love Or Money by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
zaragal:
I speak for myself, I date for love...I cn neva date a guy I cnt picture myself marrying and I definitely cnt marry someone I don't love, so I cnt date any man I don't love I mean love not infatuation or sth...I cnt even date a guy am infatuated with, but den d guy must be financially balance as am financial independent (to an extent)

Why do people just lie for fun this days
Why!!!
Why!!!
Why!!!

Please stop lying. You can be better than this.
All lairs will go to hell
Nonsense

Please repent
Re: Do NIGERIA Girls Date A Guy Because Of Love Or Money by homealone2(m): 11:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
mirexxx:
mine is for love dunno about the others
smiley
Clears throat.
Re: Do NIGERIA Girls Date A Guy Because Of Love Or Money by mirexxx(f): 11:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
homealone2:
Clears throat.
smiley
Re: Do NIGERIA Girls Date A Guy Because Of Love Or Money by noobsaibot2(m): 3:09am On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Do NIGERIA Girls Date A Guy Because Of Love Or Money by goryorhal(m): 3:51am On Mar 03, 2015
ebabsuoires:

Why do people just lie for fun this days
Why!!!
Why!!!
Why!!!

Please stop lying. You can be better than this.
All lairs will go to hell
Nonsense

Please repent

Wetin b your own sef ? Na you get mouth wey she dey use talk ?
Some gels sef undecided
Re: Do NIGERIA Girls Date A Guy Because Of Love Or Money by Boland(m): 3:59am On Mar 03, 2015
omowumee:

jez smile n say ma name
If I get you correctly miss, you mean you date for just love?
Re: Do NIGERIA Girls Date A Guy Because Of Love Or Money by buchisom1(m): 4:17am On Mar 03, 2015
Niaja gals carry empty belley dey waka since the time of jesus
Re: Do NIGERIA Girls Date A Guy Because Of Love Or Money by Nobody: 4:20am On Mar 03, 2015
Any romance without finance will end up as nuisance..

Money is important in a relationship,truth is bitter..

1 Like

Re: Do NIGERIA Girls Date A Guy Because Of Love Or Money by drkay11: 5:59am On Mar 03, 2015
PREMATURE EJACULATION IS OVER!!!
Do you have problems with premature ejaculation?
Are you unable to last more than a few minutes in bed?
Have you ever felt embarrassed after having sexx?
Has a woman ever made fun of you because of your poor "performance" in
bed?
Has a woman ever dumped you because you didn't satisfy her in bed?
Do you lack sexual confidence when you are around women?
IF YES, Then Logon To WW W. E N D P E . T K
Re: Do NIGERIA Girls Date A Guy Because Of Love Or Money by queenyjewel(f): 6:49am On Mar 03, 2015
kadas01:

The way people post b4 they think on nairaland is getting more annoying, am vry sure u ar one broke ass guy that can't afford to buy airtym worth 100naira 4 ur gf....I don't blame u, the slum u live in, I believe most of the babes dere are those I never chop girls.......so its normal to assume all naija girls are hungry. Next time u want to post pls use ur brain
Re: Do NIGERIA Girls Date A Guy Because Of Love Or Money by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 03, 2015
love grin#yimu
Re: Do NIGERIA Girls Date A Guy Because Of Love Or Money by kadas01(m): 8:06am On Mar 03, 2015
queenyjewel:

The way people post b4 they think on nairaland is getting more annoying, am vry sure u ar one broke ass guy that can't afford to buy airtym worth 100naira 4 ur gf....I don't blame u, the slum u live in, I believe most of the babes dere are those I never chop girls.......so its normal to assume all naija girls are hungry. Next time u want to post pls use ur brain
Hahahaha! E pain you? Ehyaaah, sorry! Better luck next time!
Re: Do NIGERIA Girls Date A Guy Because Of Love Or Money by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 03, 2015
Boland:
If I get you correctly miss, you mean you date for just love?
is dat bad
Re: Do NIGERIA Girls Date A Guy Because Of Love Or Money by IAmBhijay(m): 9:46am On Mar 03, 2015
Most of them date for the love of money. grin tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Did To Her On That Faithful Day / Lesson For Ladies / 15 Dating Errors In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.