Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,562 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer (16393 Views)

Poll: I Love

Creflo Dollar: 26% (4 votes)
Joel Osteen: 20% (3 votes)
TD Jakes: 26% (4 votes)
Joyce Meyer: 13% (2 votes)
Other: 13% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage / Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter / Joel Osteen: Megachurch Televangelist Pastor Without Christ?! Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by Pepeye(f): 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2009
davidylan:

I cast no stones, i simply open the bible for you blind hypocrites. It seems the word is grievous to you. grin

Let them be
Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2009
Pepeye:

Let them be

Unfortunately Christ did not just "let the pharisees be". The bible says to "try every spirit" not merely "let them be".
while masquerading under the banner of "love" and "let them be", we have become too comfortable with insidious subverting of the very tenets of the scriptures. If Paul was to follow your unbiblical "let them be" theory he would not have given some over to the devil.
Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by Recognise: 12:14am On Jan 23, 2009
deleted
Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by Lady2(f): 1:07am On Jan 23, 2009
hmm I finally agree with David on something, who knew?

well except the part about the "blind hypocrites" Davidy you are not one to preach.
Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by gozzilla(m): 1:44am On Jan 23, 2009
@David
I have never stopped being fascinated by your contributions in the religion section. You have a depth knowledge of the bible, that one can easily recognize and respect. But i have never quite understood the reason for some of your utterance. At times they sound too judgmental and full of vile. At other times they are so argumentative and really good argument.
Here is my point it always seem you have a total distrust for all things Christianity; but that will be wrong of me to say right. So you see my dilemma, i want to understand what kind of Christian you are. I am trying to understand maybe you have a perfect example to all our discussion on the forum. So tell us all who is that perfect preacher so we can listen to him, where is that perfect church so we might all attend. Always tell us the best option cos i think you've always got the perfect argument.

Man but truly i love you.
Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by Pepeye(f): 10:44am On Jan 23, 2009
gozzilla:

@David
I have never stopped being fascinated by your contributions in the religion section. You have a depth knowledge of the bible, that one can easily recognize and respect. But i have never quite understood the reason for some of your utterance. At times they sound too judgmental and full of vile. At other times they are so argumentative and really good argument.
Here is my point it always seem you have a total distrust for all things Christianity; but that will be wrong of me to say right. So you see my dilemma, i want to understand what kind of Christian you are. I am trying to understand maybe you have a perfect example to all our discussion on the forum. So[b] tell us all who is that perfect preacher [/b] so we can listen to him, where is that perfect church so we might all attend. Always tell us the best option cos i think you've always got the perfect argument.

Well spoken kiss
Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by bindex(m): 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2009
Davidylan thinks he alone understands the bible and anybody that dares to teach against what he feels is right is a fraud and deserves no attention.
Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2009
gozzilla:

@David
Here is my point it always seem you have a total distrust for all things Christianity; but that will be wrong of me to say right. So you see my dilemma, i want to understand what kind of Christian you are. I am trying to understand maybe you have a perfect example to all our discussion on the forum. So tell us all who is that perfect preacher so we can listen to him, where is that perfect church so we might all attend. Always tell us the best option cos i think you've always got the perfect argument.

Only Christ is perfect. However i subscribe to Recognise' point - Concerning "preachers" just eat the chicken and spit out the bones

The one problem i had with this thread is that it starts with "which of these pastors are your favorite?" Since when did loving the charisma of a pastor become the yardstick for the word of God? The early apostles didnt care whether Paul was educated or Peter was not, all they cared about was loving Jesus, hearing His words and spreading the gospel. Today's church is more about glorifying the leader rather than the Saviour.

So no i dont distrust christianity, i simply distrust those for whom christianity is no more than hero-worshipping.

~Lady~:

hmm I finally agree with David on something, who knew?

well except the part about the "blind hypocrites" Davidy you are not one to preach.

I now right. considering the fact that the RCC is in a class of unrighteousness of its own.
you're only "agreeing" because as an RCC member you've been spoonfed to distrust anything protestant and not because you have any biblical basis for your position so no we both are not in agreement as regards this issue.
Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by Lady2(f): 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2009
I now right. considering the fact that the RCC is in a class of unrighteousness of its own.
you're only "agreeing" because as an RCC member you've been spoonfed to distrust anything protestant and not because you have any biblical basis for your position so no we both are not in agreement as regards this issue.

Hahaha Davidy read the above posts I am not the only one that sees it in you. You are so catholic and don't even know it yet. I don't distrust anything protestant, and no catholic does, that's all in your imagination. But I understand I can't help you out in what you believe. If you want to believe in conspiracy theories, go ahead, I am not the one galloping through the threads and judging people left and right.

I like Joel Osteen out of all three if I were to choose, why? Because he always smiles, but sometimes when I listen to his message I don't agree with the way he brings it across. He gives false hopes, sometimes the truth of judgment is what we all need to wake. I think his parishioners are day dreaming most of the time. But I love the man, he seems genuine and sincere and is always smiling.

T.D. Jakes gets on my nerves, I heard him on the radio one time, so long ago, and with what he was saying I didn't believe a preacher could say things like that, I have to find it and refresh my memory, and I think he feeds off the needs of women to be loved or to go through drama and that's where he's getting his money from. Dude sickens me.

I don't agree with Joyce Meyer, well because women are not supposed to be in the pulpit, I do like that she goes to India to help convert them to Christianity.

What don't I like most about all three is specifically that those who wish to be disciples, especially pastors must let go of things of this world
Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by bindex(m): 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2009
~Lady~:

I don't agree with Joyce Meyer, well because women are not supposed to be in the pulpit, I do like that she goes to India to help convert them to Christianity.

I thought the message was for the women of a particular region alone?(women of corinthians or is it damascus) bunch of confused goons.
Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by Lady2(f): 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2009
bindex:

I thought the message was for the women of a particular region alone?(women of corinthians or is it damascus) bunch of confused goons.

we have acknowledged our confusion and we choose to stay that way, now pls u in all ur intelligence leave us fools to continue, thank you.
Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by karlie4nia(m): 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2009
Joel Osteen is my kind of Man.I feel him most and his sermons resonate most with my spirit. The scenerios he gives while preaching gets me thinking in the right direction.
Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 02, 2009
karlie4nia:

Joel Osteen is my kind of Man.I feel him most and his sermons resonate most with my spirit. The scenerios he gives while preaching gets me thinking in the right direction.

this is the dangerous emotional but false doctrine the bible always warned us about. Christ's messages did not resonate with the disciples, infact his preaching got 70 to leave Him in one day and the remaining 12 questioning their sanity. But was His message true or not? Judge for thyself.
Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by SeanT21(f): 6:20am On Feb 03, 2009
~Lady~:

Hahaha Davidy read the above posts I am not the only one that sees it in you. You are so catholic and don't even know it yet. I don't distrust anything protestant, and no catholic does, that's all in your imagination. But I understand I can't help you out in what you believe. If you want to believe in conspiracy theories, go ahead, I am not the one galloping through the threads and judging people left and right.

I like Joel Osteen out of all three if I were to choose, why? Because he always smiles, but sometimes when I listen to his message I don't agree with the way he brings it across. He gives false hopes, sometimes the truth of judgment is what we all need to wake. I think his parishioners are day dreaming most of the time. But I love the man, he seems genuine and sincere and is always smiling.

T.D. Jakes gets on my nerves, I heard him on the radio one time, so long ago, and with what he was saying I didn't believe a preacher could say things like that, I have to find it and refresh my memory, and I think he feeds off the needs of women to be loved or to go through drama and that's where he's getting his money from. Dude sickens me.

What don't I like most about all three is specifically that those who wish to be disciples, especially pastors must let go of things of this world

Says Who??~~Give me a scripture that says so!!
Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by dalaman: 9:40am On Feb 03, 2009
I believe that we the Christians on this forum are giving the atheist more than enough ammo to ridicule and laugh at us.
Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by karlie4nia(m): 7:19pm On Feb 03, 2009
karlie4nia:

@ Davidylan

So whats your point? Your words give me the impression that u got something against the Man of God. I really like him and his kind message you know.So tell me what do u think again?
Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2009
karlie4nia:

@ Davidylan

So whats your point? Your words give me the impression that u got something against the Man of God. [b]I really like him and his kind message you know.[/b]So tell me what do u think again?

you said nothing. simply repeated your "i like his kind (but false) message" mantra. A Christ-less message wont get you to heaven no matter how "kind" it is.
Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by karlie4nia(m): 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2009
OK i see, U just made your point indirectly. Well i meant kind of message not kind message. So you have issues with JOEL OSTEEN´s preaching. Its a pity but i see differently based on God´s word. I dont know much about you. And it would be unwise for me to judge. Bye bye
Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 03, 2009
karlie4nia:

OK i see, U just made your point indirectly. Well i meant kind of message not kind message. So you have issues with JOEL OSTEEN´s preaching. Its a pity but i see differently based on God´s word. I dont know much about you. And it would be unwise for me to judge. Bye bye

That is very doubtful because the only time Osteen uses "God's words" in his preaching is at the begining where he has them hold their bible and recite meaningless words, after that you may as well sit on your bible . . . you wont be needing it for the rest of the service.
Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by Lady2(f): 12:32am On Feb 06, 2009
That is very doubtful because the only time Osteen uses "God's words" in his preaching is at the begining where he has them hold their bible and recite meaningless words, after that you may as well sit on your bible . . . you wont be needing it for the rest of the service

Where in the Bible does it say you must be flipping throug it to be a true preacher? Did it ever occur to you that the message he wants to speak of comes form one passage?
Did Jesus carry a Bible and start flipping through it to be a true preacher?

You're so buried in your own method that you think everyone must be like you to be honest (which you are the biggest intruder of honesty on this board after olabowale)

You fail to realise that we are a diverse people and that each one of us have our own gifts, don't insult the gifts God has given to the man.
Stop judging ppl.
Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 06, 2009
~Lady~:

Where in the Bible does it say you must be flipping throug it to be a true preacher? Did it ever occur to you that the message he wants to speak of comes form one passage?
Did Jesus carry a Bible and start flipping through it to be a true preacher?

You're so buried in your own method that you think everyone must be like you to be honest (which you are the biggest intruder of honesty on this board after olabowale)

You fail to realise that we are a diverse people and that each one of us have our own gifts, don't insult the gifts God has given to the man.
Stop judging ppl.

The problem is you rarely think things through before speaking. you simply see the name "david" and feel you must needs oppose. grin

The problem is not that we are worried that he doesnt flip the bible enough . . . NO! tunde Bakare does not flip the bible forever in church so do many many pastors who simply come in, pick their text from a verse of the bible and then proceed to preach from it. The problem is that Osteen doesnt even pretend that any of the things he preaches have any root in the bible . . . you can watch 10 tapes of his sermons and NOT ONCE is the bible mentioned except to mutilate one or two verses to say what it did not teach.

He didnt need to flip his bible on CNN but he sat there and DENIED the very Lordship of Christ . . . it was not me alone . . . millions of Christians were equally apalled.

I have watched him countless times before coming to my conclusions, i have read comments from others, i have weighed his actions against that of the bible, i have perused through some of his books searching for spiritual meat . . . i find him empty and full of dead mens bones . . .

unlike you lady, i'm not just opposing (or judging) . . . i am doing so based on concrete evidence.
Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by Lady2(f): 1:54am On Feb 06, 2009
davidylan:

The problem is you rarely think things through before speaking. you simply see the name "david" and feel you must needs oppose. grin

The problem is not that we are worried that he doesnt flip the bible enough . . . NO! tunde Bakare does not flip the bible forever in church so do many many pastors who simply come in, pick their text from a verse of the bible and then proceed to preach from it. The problem is that Osteen doesnt even pretend that any of the things he preaches have any root in the bible . . . you can watch 10 tapes of his sermons and NOT ONCE is the bible mentioned except to mutilate one or two verses to say what it did not teach.

He didnt need to flip his bible on CNN but he sat there and DENIED the very Lordship of Christ . . . it was not me alone . . . millions of Christians were equally apalled.

I have watched him countless times before coming to my conclusions, i have read comments from others, i have weighed his actions against that of the bible, i have perused through some of his books searching for spiritual meat . . . i find him empty and full of dead mens bones . . .

unlike you lady, i'm not just opposing (or judging) . . . i am doing so based on concrete evidence.

Well if this isn't your self righteous rant, I don't know what is.

Dude you made a ridiculous statement, even if you researched till they kingdom come, you need to watch how you say things before you send the wrong message, and no I am not opposing you, so stop being so defensive. I am pointing out to you that you need to watch how you say things, because you are on a forum and those who did not watch the interview will run on your very word. and because we have people like you who are easily influenced by crap, they will immediately run with that statement, as if the dude doesn't preach from the Bible.
I have also listened to him, and he does speak from the Bible, he doesn't have to quote ten thousand passages for him to be speaking the truth, your statement was along the lines of "if you don't flip through plenty of passages during a sermon you are not using the Bible"
I am only getting you to see that you can use one verse in the Bible to preach a lifetime of messages. Your statement was judgmental, and I am pointing that out to you. It is also not only myself who've seen the judge in you.

If he denied Jesus then that's his palava and the people that support his business. Serious Christians would be able to discern for themselves, and even at that it is not up to you to judge him, God is his judge, if he leads people the wrong way, God will judge him not you. Vengeance is the Lord's and not yours.
Got it?
Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by Nobody: 2:04am On Feb 06, 2009
Again you completely avoid any of the points made to simply indulge in another "bash David" fest. If it suits your empty shell then pls by all means continue.

~Lady~:

Dude you made a ridiculous statement, even if you researched till they kingdom come, you need to watch how you say things before you send the wrong message, and no I am not opposing you, so stop being so defensive. I am pointing out to you that you need to watch how you say things, because you are on a forum and those who did not watch the interview will run on your very word. and because we have people like you who are easily influenced by crap, they will immediately run with that statement, as if the dude doesn't preach from the Bible.

You basically havent said anything that makes sense here. Read his books and pls find me anything that is supported by the bible there. It is one thing to PREACH THE WORD, it is another thing to CAMOUFLAGE PSYCHOLOGY WITH THE BIBLE (aka preaching from the bible).

~Lady~:

I have also listened to him, and he does speak from the Bible, he doesn't have to quote ten thousand passages for him to be speaking the truth, your statement was along the lines of "if you don't flip through plenty of passages during a sermon you are not using the Bible"
I am only getting you to see that you can use one verse in the Bible to preach a lifetime of messages.

Again i repeat . . . it is one thing to preach the word as the apostles preached it and another thing to speak psychology coating it with misinterpreted bible verses. Most of you wont know the difference even if it hit you in the face.

~Lady~:

Your statement was judgmental, and I am pointing that out to you. It is also not only myself who've seen the judge in you.

1 timothy 1:19 Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck: 20 Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme

when next you meet brother Paul pls admonish him about his "judgemental" statement. Many of you cant endure sound doctrine . . . to you hypocrites = judging. By all means ignore me and do as your heart tells u.

~Lady~:

If he denied Jesus then that's his palava and the people that support his business. Serious Christians would be able to discern for themselves, and even at that it is not up to you to judge him, God is his judge, if he leads people the wrong way, God will judge him not you. Vengeance is the Lord's and not yours.
Got it?

this is utter rubbish. He denied Christ on worldwide TV, it is the duty of the "serious christian" (as defined by the bible) to speak out against such. These generation of "serious christians" seem to have developed new unbiblical rules for themselves. Imagine Paul making such a public statement like Osteen at a square in Antioch . . . Peter and co would have excommunicated him with immediate effect . . . today we are could care less.

Ever read where the bible speaks boldly about christians being watchtowers? Ever read where the bible says if you see a sinner err and you dont warn him his blood is on your head?

Again pls argue with the Lord . . . i'm not His speech writer . . . if His words annoy the hell out of you pls feel free to make up your own gospel.
Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by Lady2(f): 2:19am On Feb 06, 2009
Again you completely avoid any of the points made to simply indulge in another "bash David" fest. If it suits your empty shell then pls by all means continue.

Don't give yourself way too much credit, sometimes I wish to ignore you so your head won't get too big. But as usual, you will never admit you've done something wrong. That is called pride.

You basically havent said anything that makes sense here. Read his books and pls find me anything that is supported by the bible there. It is one thing to PREACH THE WORD, it is another thing to CAMOUFLAGE PSYCHOLOGY WITH THE BIBLE (aka preaching from the bible).

So there's a particular method of preaching the Bible? I didn't know that, show me where in the Bible it says there's a particular method.

Does he have to scream "Holy Ghost fire" to be preaching the Bible? Does he have to run up and down shouting to be preaching the Bible? Are there particular words you must use to preach the Bible? If there is please show me.

Again i repeat . . . it is one thing to preach the word as the apostles preached it and another thing to speak psychology coating it with misinterpreted bible verses. Most of you wont know the difference even if it hit you in the face.

Let me guess you are the one with the correct interpretation of the Bible.

when next you meet brother Paul pls admonish him about his "judgemental" statement. Many of you cant endure sound doctrine . . . to you hypocrites = judging. By all means ignore me and do as your heart tells u.

oh so you're a preacher now, and you've delivered Osteen up to the devil? Dude you judged him, start recongising that you judge people.

this is utter rubbish. He denied Christ on worldwide TV, it is the duty of the "serious christian" (as defined by the bible) to speak out against such. These generation of "serious christians" seem to have developed new unbiblical rules for themselves. Imagine Paul making such a public statement like Osteen at a square in Antioch . . . Peter and co would have excommunicated him with immediate effect . . . today we are could care less

Oya tell me how he denied Christ.

And um why are you on nairaland and not on the televagelist network telling him he has erred <---that looks so wrong, why are you here jusging him, go and tell him so his blood won't be on your hands.

Again pls argue with the Lord . . . i'm not His speech writer . . . if His words annoy the hell out of you pls feel free to make up your own gospel.

Ha you make this statement as if it holds weight.
And it isn't the Lord's word here, it is your word. Unless you're trying to say you're the Lord.

Rubbish.
Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by Nobody: 2:39am On Feb 06, 2009
~Lady~:

Don't give yourself way too much credit, sometimes I wish to ignore you so your head won't get too big. But as usual, you will never admit you've done something wrong. That is called pride.

I did what everyone else was afforded the liberty to . . . the liberty to leave an opinion. Unfortunately some of you are only interested in finding faults rather than enunciating your own opinions and why we shld side with them. Sorry to say . . . you cry pride in others but it is blinding you so much you cant see beyond ur nose.

~Lady~:

So there's a particular method of preaching the Bible? I didn't know that, show me where in the Bible it says there's a particular method.

Meaningless because i made no such allusions.

~Lady~:

Does he have to scream "Holy Ghost fire" to be preaching the Bible? Does he have to run up and down shouting to be preaching the Bible? Are there particular words you must use to preach the Bible? If there is please show me.

Again meaningless because i made no such allusions. the apostles werent screaming either.

~Lady~:

Let me guess you are the one with the correct interpretation of the Bible.

No . . . give us your own interpretation rather than ferreting for "mistakes".

~Lady~:

oh so you're a preacher now, and you've delivered Osteen up to the devil? Dude you judged him, start recongising that you judge people.

As christians we have that liberty . . . Paul, Peter, timothy, Stephen and co exercised that authority . . . i dont see any of you accusing them of "judging".

~Lady~:

Oya tell me how he denied Christ.

I thought you watched the video . . . for all the noise you make here.

~Lady~:

And um why are you on nairaland and not on the televagelist network telling him he has erred <---that looks so wrong, why are you here jusging him, go and tell him so his blood won't be on your hands.

Again more meaningless words.

~Lady~:

Ha you make this statement as if it holds weight.
And it isn't the Lord's word here, it is your word. Unless you're trying to say you're the Lord.

Rubbish.

John 3:18 is not mine. enjoy your personal rants.

Like i always reiterate . . . no attempt whatsoever to pass across your personal opinions beyond bleating about.
Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by osisi2(f): 2:43am On Feb 06, 2009
david ,you and this girl may have a future together.
the love between you 2 is so blatant
Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by Nobody: 2:44am On Feb 06, 2009
mba osisi pls dont curse me . . . the Lord will not yoke my humble self with a self-righteous but blind nag.  grin

I must agree the chic is fine though. cheesy She needs a very tough husband . . . i dont have that energy to shout.
Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by bindex(m): 4:07am On Feb 06, 2009
Christians can't even seem to agree with each other, how are they ever going to be able to convince others to join their religion, when they create so much of the dislike themselves? Especially amongst themselves. I read somewhere that the U.S. alone has more than 10,000 Christian denominations. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by Epi: 6:07am On Apr 26, 2009
Yankee Stadium

Sharing some pics from A Night of Hope - Joel Osteen

Joel Osteen and wife Dodie
Crowd
Israel and New Breed

Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by Epi: 6:14am On Apr 26, 2009
Joel and family

Israel and new breed

Crowd, later in the night

Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by Epi: 6:23am On Apr 26, 2009
More pics.

Crowd
Joel brother
The dude from Feed the children
Another pic

Re: Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer by vanitty: 9:58am On Apr 26, 2009
Creflo Dollar and
Joel Osteen - but i have to say i love him more for that smooth texan accent/ voice of his, i could listen to him all day long and what i have noticed of him is that he is more of a motivational pastor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clothing And The Believer In A 'Modern World' / WHAT CHRISTIANS MUST KNOW ABOUT ISLAM / David Oyedepo Jnr To Pastor The Faith Tabernacle In Ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.