Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Dedicated To My Irreplaceable "Ex" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dedicated To My Irreplaceable "Ex" (4444 Views)

Dedicated To The Heartbroken! The Worst Part Of A Relationship / Dedicated To My One And Only Crush / For Her Eyes Only: 5 Tips On How To Be Irreplaceable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dedicated To My Irreplaceable "Ex" by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hav u ever lost someone for any reason? and u find it very difficult to replace dem or get someone lie dat person...it's bitter sweet to be inlove but it's bitter painful to loose someone u love, I think that is one of the painful thing on earth, we weren't perfect, we fight, we cry but there was something many could learn frm our relationship (LOVE and TRUST)

It's a really pathetic experience....but I hope to find someone better in the rest of life

I dedicate dis song to him

I feel like a song without the words
A man without a soul
A bird without its wings
A heart without a home
I feel like a knight without a sword
The sky without the sun
cos you are the one

I feel like a ship beneath the waves
A child who's lost its way
A door without a key
A face without a name
I feel like a breath without the air
And every day's the same
since you've gone away

I gotta have a reason to wake up in the morning
You used to be the one that put a smile on my face
There are no words that could describe how I miss you
and I miss you everyday
yeah

and I'm never gonna leave your side
and I'm never gonna leave your side again
still holding on guy
I won't let you go
cos when I'm lying in your arms
I know I'm home

They tell me that a man can lose his mind
Living in the pain
Recalling times gone by
And crying in the rain
You know I've wasted half the time
And I'm on my knees again
'till you come to me
yeah

and I miss you everyday
yeah

still holding on guy
I won't let you go
I lay my head against your heart
I know I'm home
I know I'm home
I know I'm home

still holding on guy
I won't let you go
I know I'm home

I love you Daniel ejuet, today mark the day we got dating in d last year after 2yrs of friendship...it's been a wonderful exp loving u
Re: Dedicated To My Irreplaceable "Ex" by Cutehector(m): 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
If to say I be ur bf, I for don tel u say make u go marry am instead
Re: Dedicated To My Irreplaceable "Ex" by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
ok.... we don hear you
Re: Dedicated To My Irreplaceable "Ex" by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
Cutehector:
If to say I be ur bf, I for don tel u say make u go marry am instead

Am sooorry am lost!, I dont understand angry
Re: Dedicated To My Irreplaceable "Ex" by Cutehector(m): 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
zaragal:

Am sooorry am lost!, I dont understand angry
isn't it very obvious u stil lov him?
Re: Dedicated To My Irreplaceable "Ex" by HizMissy(f): 10:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
nice one....

pls is which song is that?
Re: Dedicated To My Irreplaceable "Ex" by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
HizMissy:
nice one....

pls is which song is that?

Thnx sugar, neva gonna leave ur side by Daniel beddingfield
Re: Dedicated To My Irreplaceable "Ex" by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
Cutehector:
isn't it very obvious u stil lov him?

Perphaps....lolzzz...hav. ever been inlove before??..I mean serious love and u lost d pesin?? Hw do. Move on? Where do u start frm?...it's been 4mnths now and I don't c myself loving again @ all cry cry
Re: Dedicated To My Irreplaceable "Ex" by CaptainAmerica1: 11:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
zaragal:

Perphaps....lolzzz...hav. ever been inlove before??..I mean serious love and u lost d pesin?? Hw do. Move on? Where do u start frm?...it's been 4mnths now and I don't c myself loving again @ all cry cry

cry cry

Your signature says a lot, did he cheat? embarassed
Re: Dedicated To My Irreplaceable "Ex" by ivyy(f): 11:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
You sound like he died. I hope not embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Dedicated To My Irreplaceable "Ex" by alberto2k(m): 11:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
Na who snatch her bf abeg make the person return am grin

3 Likes

Re: Dedicated To My Irreplaceable "Ex" by xbalm(m): 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
My dear, believe me when I say 'u will move on'. This thing takes time but eventually, this phase of your post-love obsession would pass too.
Been in your kind of situation some years ago n even though I totally agree with you that it was a terrible experience, transcending from that impossible state of giving love a trial will gradually fade and nothing feels so good as that feeling of moving on... fleeing from the guilt; breaking the shackles of mind imprisonment!
Four months is not too long a time. Just try keeping your cool and move with the flow. No need to force your feelings, no pretence, no lying to self, no need to try hard pleasing that nigga who's bn on ur neck, no shying away from places you could be walked up to, no cold attitudes towards strangers (would only make u appear insecure n socially handicapped). Just give it time!
And please enjoy this moments cos u'll so miss the feelings when they are gone!

3 Likes

Re: Dedicated To My Irreplaceable "Ex" by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
Can you please just move on, for your very own sake?

This is pointless and a waste of your time and mine.

1 Like

Re: Dedicated To My Irreplaceable "Ex" by smileysmiles(f): 11:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lol. @op we've all been in love at one time or d other and some of us have been in relationships that we tot the end of it was d end of our livea... but did we die? No! Did we meet better people? Yes! Did we learn from our mistakes? Yes! Did the experience make us better pple? Yes!

May not seem easy at the moment but "time wounds all heals" and do yourself a favor, stop cryin over spilt milk.... focus on other things.

2 Likes

Re: Dedicated To My Irreplaceable "Ex" by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 03, 2015
@ops, when door of happiness closes, another opens bt often times we look so longer to the closed door that we don't see the one which has been open for us. Some times may be God wants us to meet a few wrong pple bfore we finally meet the right one..... So pls move on with ur life and be happy again.

2 Likes

Re: Dedicated To My Irreplaceable "Ex" by kachnov(m): 12:30am On Mar 03, 2015
@OP trust me,i know how you feel,and I mean every bit of it.

She got married out of family pressure and the proverbial "dude isn't ready" BS. Its exactly 4 months she got married,still says she loves me funny enough I didn't love her that much then.

In the end,u just have to move on,at least even if it means lowering standards for the main time.

I miss you rabbit teeth .grin

1 Like

Re: Dedicated To My Irreplaceable "Ex" by akinsadeez(m): 1:13am On Mar 03, 2015
The last paragraph doesnt tally with the title of the thread. You are referring to your supposed 'Ex' and loving him in the present tense. kinda weird. Its obvious you are still moping. But if you love him so deeply, it begs d question how you guys ever broke up in d first place. Since you are obviously not even over him yet, one would hazard a guess that he was d one who caused d break up.

You can't get over him if you don't make a conscious effort to put him in the past. You need to move more with guys and slowly bury your feelings for your ex. Funny thing is, he might have moved on with someone else while you are still moping over him. If not, maybe you should think about getting back with him.

2 Likes

Re: Dedicated To My Irreplaceable "Ex" by kelvinmuffins3(m): 1:15am On Mar 03, 2015
Love is bad, love is wicked, look @ what love did to this girl.#sh!t

Just move on with your life and forget about love, if possible develop hatred instead of love. Make money and that b!tch niccur will come running back or regretting.

1 Like

Re: Dedicated To My Irreplaceable "Ex" by tpiah01: 2:12am On Mar 03, 2015
Not another ex thread.

1 Like

Re: Dedicated To My Irreplaceable "Ex" by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 03, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

cry cry

Your signature says a lot, did he cheat? embarassed

Dats it! He is one of the last pesin dat ll cheat on his woman, he ll rather leave the relationship...he didn't cheat sugar grin
Re: Dedicated To My Irreplaceable "Ex" by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 03, 2015
ivyy:
You sound like he died. I hope not embarassed

Lolzzzz....he didn't, the relatnhip did
Re: Dedicated To My Irreplaceable "Ex" by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 03, 2015
xbalm:
My dear, believe me when I say 'u will move on'. This thing takes time but eventually, this phase of your post-love obsession would pass too.
Been in your kind of situation some years ago n even though I totally agree with you that it was a terrible experience, transcending from that impossible state of giving love a trial will gradually fade and nothing feels so good as that feeling of moving on... fleeing from the guilt; breaking the shackles of mind imprisonment!
Four months is not too long a time. Just try keeping your cool and move with the flow. No need to force your feelings, no pretence, no lying to self, no need to try hard pleasing that nigga who's bn on ur neck, no shying away from places you could be walked up to, no cold attitudes towards strangers (would only make u appear insecure n socially handicapped). Just give it time!
And please enjoy this moments cos u'll so miss the feelings when they are gone!

Balm...hhmmmm...as ur name implies...so soothing..m
Re: Dedicated To My Irreplaceable "Ex" by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 03, 2015
kachnov:
@OP trust me,i know how you feel,and I mean every bit of it.

She got married out of family pressure and the proverbial "dude isn't ready" BS. Its exactly 4 months she got married,still says she loves me funny enough I didn't love her that much then.

In the end,u just have to move on,at least even if it means lowering standards for the main time.

I miss you rabbit teeth .grin

Re u kidding me?? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Dedicated To My Irreplaceable "Ex" by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 03, 2015
He is an ex for a reason. Probably because he wasn't good enough and replaceable.

1 Like

Re: Dedicated To My Irreplaceable "Ex" by ivyy(f): 9:33am On Mar 03, 2015
zaragal:

Lolzzzz....he didn't, the relatnhip did

So he was a cheat yes

2 Likes

Re: Dedicated To My Irreplaceable "Ex" by ivyy(f): 9:35am On Mar 03, 2015
zaragal:

Dats it! He is one of the last pesin dat ll cheat on his woman, he ll rather leave the relationship...he didn't cheat sugar grin

Lol why did you leave him then you shld go back to him

2 Likes

Re: Dedicated To My Irreplaceable "Ex" by Roseey0(f): 9:48am On Mar 03, 2015
kachnov didnt eventually marry zaragirl cool

1 Like

Re: Dedicated To My Irreplaceable "Ex" by ZedX5: 9:50am On Mar 03, 2015
No one is irreplaceable. . . That's some fvcking childish nonsense.
Re: Dedicated To My Irreplaceable "Ex" by xbalm(m): 10:42am On Mar 03, 2015
zaragal:

Balm...hhmmmm...as ur name implies...so soothing..m
You are welcome! smiley
Re: Dedicated To My Irreplaceable "Ex" by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 03, 2015
@op

i know exactly how you feel. i understand perfectly cos am going through the same thing. Of cos you have to move on. i am too but i give up on love.

now i live for my mum and God grin

take care huh?

1 Like

Re: Dedicated To My Irreplaceable "Ex" by StunnazJay(m): 10:56am On Mar 03, 2015
Some years down the line, you would laugh at yourself for even thinking that your ex-boyfriend was irreplaceable.

Yeah, there is always this withdrawal effect one has when something he/she craves is taken away.

It will pass. If you like write a hit song for him, you would eventually come to grips with your feelings and carry on with your life.

1 Like

Re: Dedicated To My Irreplaceable "Ex" by HoseaAudu(m): 11:07am On Mar 03, 2015
zaragal:
Hav u ever lost someone for any reason? and u find it very difficult to replace dem or get someone lie dat person...it's bitter sweet to be inlove but it's bitter painful to loose someone u love, I think that is one of the painful thing on earth, we weren't perfect, we fight, we cry but there was something many could learn frm our relationship (LOVE and TRUST)

It's a really pathetic experience....but I hope to find someone better in the rest of life

I dedicate dis song to him

I feel like a song without the words
A man without a soul
A bird without its wings
A heart without a home
I feel like a knight without a sword
The sky without the sun
cos you are the one

I feel like a ship beneath the waves
A child who's lost its way
A door without a key
A face without a name
I feel like a breath without the air
And every day's the same
since you've gone away

and I miss you everyday
yeah

still holding on guy
I won't let you go
I know I'm home

They tell me that a man can lose his mind
Living in the pain
Recalling times gone by
And crying in the rain
You know I've wasted half the time
And I'm on my knees again
'till you come to me
yeah

and I miss you everyday
yeah

still holding on guy
I won't let you go
I lay my head against your heart
I know I'm home
I know I'm home
I know I'm home

still holding on guy
I won't let you go
I know I'm home

I love you Daniel ejuet, today mark the day we got dating in d last year after 2yrs of friendship...it's been a wonderful exp loving u

Sweet Words your Bf is really Lucky

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / See What A Guy Did To Me Becus I Deny Him Access To My Pussy / If You Are A Virgin Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.