Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

For Her Eyes Only: 5 Tips On How To Be Irreplaceable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Her Eyes Only: 5 Tips On How To Be Irreplaceable (1456 Views)

Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) / Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! / Miss Oliviaarims Eyes Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Her Eyes Only: 5 Tips On How To Be Irreplaceable by joey4sheva(m): 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
"Boys, only want love if it's torture"... That's a line in Tailor Swift's song" blank space " which is Very true..
Ladies, Girls, if you really want to hold down your man/boyfriend, you have to read this with utmost interest.

1. BE SPONTANEOUS : A predictable girl never appeals to any guy, not for long anyway, when he thinks you are gonna be mad and make a fuss about what he did wrong, calm down and walk, do the shouting when he least expected.

2. SHOW INTEREST IN WHAT INTERESTS HIM: For Most guys it's sports especially football, others it might be painting, singing etc... Learn to show interest in those things, ask him about it sometimes.

3. WIN THE HEARTS OF HIS FRIEND(S) : This trick works perfectly, make his friends your mouth piece, befriend them and be cool with them.. You'll find out that they'll be taking your side whenever you guys have an issue.

4. ALWAYS APOLOGIZE WHEN YOU ARE WRONG: Most girls are guilty of never apologizing, guys do it too sha, my Bae will apologize even when she's right, then when I'm calm and cool, she'll "jejely" tell me that I've hurt her, before you know it, I'll be on my knees saying "sorry".

5. MAKE SEX "SEXIER" : For those couples that are in an intimate relationship, have you noticed that stolen meat is sweeter than your rightful share? Same goes with adventurous sex, "on the table, on the floor, on the couch, at a pub, at a friend's party" those kinda crazy sex makes him think about you even when you ain't... My thoughts sha....

These are my tips, based on experience... Try the ones you can.. Cheers!!
Re: For Her Eyes Only: 5 Tips On How To Be Irreplaceable by foolinlove(f): 5:32am On Jun 29, 2016
Men should do the same.
Re: For Her Eyes Only: 5 Tips On How To Be Irreplaceable by joey4sheva(m): 5:54am On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:
Men should do the same.

I agree, but it's easier for guys to win their ladies heart... Esp them players kiss
Re: For Her Eyes Only: 5 Tips On How To Be Irreplaceable by foolinlove(f): 5:56am On Jun 29, 2016
joey4sheva:

I agree, but it's easier for guys to win their ladies heart... Esp them players kiss

Partnership has two people, so two people should make an effort.
Re: For Her Eyes Only: 5 Tips On How To Be Irreplaceable by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 29, 2016
joey4sheva:

°Haha grin them ol used up pimps don't have the heart of a woman but her head filled with his overdone lies.

2 Likes

Re: For Her Eyes Only: 5 Tips On How To Be Irreplaceable by joey4sheva(m): 7:00am On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:

Partnership has two people, so two people should make an effort.
Yea you are right, But you know how these things start, guy makes the effort and gets the girl, girl falls madly in love, girl struggles to keep him. . Guy feels like he's gotten what he wants..
Re: For Her Eyes Only: 5 Tips On How To Be Irreplaceable by foolinlove(f): 7:02am On Jun 29, 2016
joey4sheva:

Yea you are right, But you know how these things start, guy makes the effort and gets the girl, girl falls madly in love, girl struggles to keep him. . Guy feels like he's gotten what he wants..

I don't know if that's the trajectory of every relationship. Girl struggles to keep him? I disagree.
Re: For Her Eyes Only: 5 Tips On How To Be Irreplaceable by joey4sheva(m): 7:18am On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:

I don't know if that's the trajectory of every relationship. Girl struggles to keep him? I disagree.

Of course it's not every relationship.. But it's common, especially in Naija
Re: For Her Eyes Only: 5 Tips On How To Be Irreplaceable by foolinlove(f): 7:19am On Jun 29, 2016
joey4sheva:

Of course it's not every relationship.. But it's common, especially in Naija

I'll take your word for it. Seems like over therr women take a lot of blame for relationship brwak ups...

1 Like

Re: For Her Eyes Only: 5 Tips On How To Be Irreplaceable by joey4sheva(m): 7:22am On Jun 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Haha grin them ol used up pimps don't have the heart of a woman but her head filled with his overdone lies.
I ain't talking about them used up pimps, just them that still wish to love and be loved back ... Garrit?
Re: For Her Eyes Only: 5 Tips On How To Be Irreplaceable by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
joey4sheva:

I ain't talking about them used up pimps, just them that still wish to love and be loved back ... Garrit?
*nods her head* I "garrit" .....

(1) (Reply)

..... / . / Must Read: 6 Bedroom Mistakes Women Must Stop Making Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.