Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Radio Presenter Demands Girl To Follow Him Home Before Giving Her Prize. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Radio Presenter Demands Girl To Follow Him Home Before Giving Her Prize. (771 Views)

Ghana University Student Anally Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl To Death (Photos) / Man Rapes 14-year-old Girl To Coma After Taking ‘man Power’ In Kaduna / Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio Presenter Demands Girl To Follow Him Home Before Giving Her Prize. by VNaija: 6:53am On Mar 03, 2015
So Naijapals, I was going through my Twitter and I came across this interesting story about a radio presenter that wanted a caller to follow him home before giving her her prize! Some people na wa ohh! For ordinary N1500 gift! The story is here: http://naijawatching..com/2015/03/tori-tuesday-radio-mi-o-mo.html

This particular website I've found is fond of posting interesting stories like this, especially on Tuesdays.

This is a short part from the story:

Naija Watching, see me see palava oh!

Ha! My name na Titi, from Lagos. Oya now, the other day, people on the radio were doing giveaway, to win prize! Me sef, I come call in say I wan win prize! Lucky for me, na me be the caller #27. My body dey jirate, I dey happy! This na the first thing I ever win for my life.

The radio presenter send me text message say make I come pick up the prize from so so and so place. The next day I carry bike go where the presenter say make I go. As I come down from motorcycle, enter where the man say make I meet am, I see am! I see the gift for inside bag. Oya now, we come meet, hug, do all the greeting we suppose do. Give me the bag na! The man no gree. Him say first, make I follow him go him house!

The full story is here, I like that the girl has sense: http://naijawatching..com/2015/03/tori-tuesday-radio-mi-o-mo.html

Editor's Source: http://naijawatching..com/2015/03/tori-tuesday-radio-mi-o-mo.html
Re: Radio Presenter Demands Girl To Follow Him Home Before Giving Her Prize. by enoqueen: 6:58am On Mar 03, 2015
smart girl. wink
Re: Radio Presenter Demands Girl To Follow Him Home Before Giving Her Prize. by nnanyereugo(m): 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
Haba! Pussy wahala again? Wats wrong wit evrybdy
Re: Radio Presenter Demands Girl To Follow Him Home Before Giving Her Prize. by nikolasx: 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
Bad man... grin
Re: Radio Presenter Demands Girl To Follow Him Home Before Giving Her Prize. by Chinatownm(m): 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
so d guy wan kelet first. Lol. I suspect say na APC member. haha

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Looters Who Deserve To Have Their Names In The Guinness Book Of Record / Job Seeker Rapes Schoolgirl To Death In Ogun / 9 Dead In Shooting At Black Church In Charleston, S.C.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.