Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,562 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal (8181 Views)

EFCC In Another N1.7b Scandal As Petitioner Vows To Expose Frmr, Current leaders / PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. / Muhammadu Buhari Threatens War On NTA And AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
Obama is a bastard

He will be disgraced from office

He is the pretender who came from lowly birth was able to secure the throne through flattery as spoken of by Daniel
Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
ResourceMan:

You are out of reality guy. Russia will turn Israel and USA to a wasteland.
Israel cannot defeat Iran in a war. I can assure you that Israel and Iran will be in ruins. Iran biggest prayer is for Israel to attact first, then watch as Israel is beaten black and blue. Only their nuclear warhead will be of value against Iran. Even the usa cannot afford a war against Iran.
Iraq will always b defeated by Israel.. its bn like dat frm d biblical times!!
Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by bokohalal(m): 10:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
crixtex:

Israel was conquered and enslaved by Babylon.
Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by kingslly(m): 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
With Otumokpo and Juju,we'll send madness to the russians thru our Jujuic missile grin
Blackfire:
nigeria will destroy russia in 72 hours
Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 04, 2015
bokohalal:

Israel was conquered and enslaved by Babylon.
Dat was because dey sinned and forgot God? did italy not enslave israel too.. buh wats d story today...
Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:12am On Mar 04, 2015
karlriz:

Seriously??.
Back 2 topic, d last person US wil wanna mess wit is ISRAEL. This is bcoz israel has bin largely part of backbone of US war-technology supply even b4 Obama himself was born (The treaty btw US n Isreal runs deeper than we think). Why do u tink Obama's war mongery was termed a "Treason"??. Even d most insensitive US citizen upon hearin obama's decison 2 wanna attack israel wil get paranoid n accuse obama of tryin 2 commit a treason

Are you ok?
Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:17am On Mar 04, 2015
bombola62:
Nobody abuses the God of Israel and go scotfree. Be warned

Is he YOUR God too, or does this deity belong to ONLY Israel?
Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 04, 2015
hedonistic:

Israel would square up to Russia any day. Forget Russia's size and noise; I trust my Israel die.

Russia ke? When Israel has failed to square up with Hezbollah. Na wah for u oo
Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:18am On Mar 04, 2015
50calibre:

Please can you take your religious message someplace else? This is becoming annoying!!

This is a political discussion not a religious one, why must you empty-headed zealots invade any Israeli thread with nothing meaningful or contemporary to contribute except ancient tales from the bible?

What do you bible-wielding fanatics know about Israel anyway?

What they dont know is that (Jews) Israelis despise Jesus and the Bible.
Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:23am On Mar 04, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Obama is a bastard

He is the pretender who came from lowly birth was able to secure the throne through flattery as spoken of by Daniel

You still dont have 24/7 electricity.

Youve never had and probably never will. Just because yall always choose ignorance over common sense like youve exhibited above.

1 Like

Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by Missy89(f): 12:27am On Mar 04, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

Are you ok?

He is sick in the head. Only God Knows what treaty the simpleton is talking about grin

1 Like

Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by holatin(m): 12:49am On Mar 04, 2015
joe17:
Little wonders he(Obama) prefers Buhari to lead this country even wen he knows he(Buharia) is not physically(dnt knw about his mental status tho) fit.

#watchingIn3D
is Obama a doctor ?
think like human.
THINK
Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 04, 2015
holatin:
is Obama a doctor ?
think like human.
THINK
Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by BushidoBlue(m): 1:34am On Mar 04, 2015
Isn't it amazing that the news filtered out from a "Kuwaiti" based newspaper? As if they have any love for Israel.... Geez Nigerians are so gullible.... Seun weldone grin grin
Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by holatin(m): 1:41am On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=brito post=31279482][/quote]iyA
Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by bokohalal(m): 2:05am On Mar 04, 2015
crixtex:

Dat was because dey sinned and forgot God? did italy not enslave israel too.. buh wats d story today...
Bros, let me help you.
You had asserted that Israel will always defeat Iraq.
I reminded you that Israel was conquered by Babylon (present day Iraq).
You came with sin against God as the reason.

Your initial assertion of ALWAYS is a contradiction to your later excuse of SIN.

1 Like

Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by 50calibre(m): 2:44am On Mar 04, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

What they dont know is that (Jews) Israelis despise Jesus and the Bible.

Ignore these empty-headed fanatics, I tell them to take their sermon to the religious section as they're clearly out of touch with modern reality.

2 Likes

Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by iliyande(m): 6:55am On Mar 04, 2015
Zoharariel:

Let Israel engage Russia in war & see if the -- --fables in the Bible about El raining down brimstones against the enemies of Israel will be repeated.

You better shun all the -- you're being fed by the gospel -- like Adeboye, Oyedepo e.t.c and face reality.
You have nothing to say at all.
Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by joe17: 7:53am On Mar 04, 2015
holatin:
is Obama a doctor ?
think like human.
THINK
u missed my point bro.
u can try reading it again.

#peace
Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by Chigold101(m): 8:22am On Mar 04, 2015
asadike:
Have u not heard about El,the God of israel? Who is obama when the God of israel is alive?
it will be Nigeria‘s gain if this war of words between & USA goes into break up.
Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by bettercreature(m): 8:23am On Mar 04, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Obama is a bastard

Tell isreal to stop the illegal occupation of Palestinian people and the world will be at peace,Most of you dont know anything about isreal expansion plans,with only AK47 Russia will destroy isreal

1 Like

Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by omololu2020(m): 9:00am On Mar 04, 2015
crixtex:

do u know babylon of d bible is now called iraq
Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by karlriz(m): 9:16am On Mar 04, 2015
Missy89:

He is sick in the head. Only God Knows what treaty the simpleton is talking about grin

Simpleton n sick in d head??. Seriously??. Just because dis is a faceless forum doesn't mean u can say tinz u can't say in a million attempt if ur 2 b in front me face 2 face. Let diz be d last time u ever use dat ur leprosy infested fingers 2 cal me names. Kappish??.
Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by asadike(f): 11:25am On Mar 04, 2015
Chigold101:
it will be Nigeria‘s gain if this war of words between & USA goes into break up.
no be din tin wey I dey tell people be dat. Israel should not fear america, america is not their God. Infact d downfall of america will start d day they break up with israel.
Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
bokohalal:

Bros, let me help you.
You had asserted that Israel will always defeat Iraq.
I reminded you that Israel was conquered by Babylon (present day Iraq).
You came with sin against God as the reason.

Your initial assertion of ALWAYS is a contradiction to your later excuse of SIN.
Ok bad example, however iraq is finished as a world power.. Israel rocks now and Nigeria is d spiritual israel since we love God so much... .. buh we do know dat Iraq cannot stand israel today...
Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
seankafor:
All these people saying Israel vs Russia bla bla bla.
Ok what of Nigeria vs Egypt or Ethiopia. Who will win
Sorry. Nigeria can't / will not even dream of it
The have massive air superiority.
Which means the will pound us mercilessly
Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
Missy89:
Obama wants Iran and Cuba to be his legacy and he will do everything to cut a deal with both of them. I think it is a good thing and finally, US hatred in those countries can reduce and bring stability and much needed economic development there.

The Iran sanctions and nuclear deal is actually bigger than what most people know. some american agricultural businesses want to prevent a deal as well. For example, American pistachio companies will not want to see sanctions lifted because Iran will be able to start selling their superior product world wide and kill some American businesses (Even Israel still imports Iran's pistachios thru Turkey. It is that good cool) Netanyahu's rhetoric is not only supported by the right wing in his country, It is also sponsored by some American Agricultural lobby groups

Israel will never bomb Iran no matter what they say however. Iran's response will be devastating (Unlike the Arabs, The Persians know how to fight and are well armed) Iran is not Egypt or Lebanon.

Israel military is nothing without American diplomatic and military support. Most Israelis know this and have been warning their PM to thread carefully. Polls even show that most Americans dont want him to undermine their president.

I support Obama if sanctions have failed dialogue will produce a gud deal
Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by asadike(f): 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
kingjoo:

You are really the fish brain. A scum of the earth. How dare you question the authenticity of the word of God, and who are you to called renowned men
of God fraudsters: Men who you are not fit enough to be their house boy. Social media is really giving fools the opportunity to hasten their death
thks my dear. Don't mind him. People that have eyes but dem no dey see.
Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
asadike:
no be din tin wey I dey tell people be dat. Israel should not fear america, america is not their God. Infact d downfall of america will start d day they break up with israel.

Please go into the kitchen.

Stop disgracing the women folk. You should also return your dad's money back to him. Because you have not made use of the education you got.
Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by asadike(f): 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
johnny1980:

Please go into the kitchen.

Stop disgracing the women folk. You should also return your dad's money back to him. Because you have not made use of the education you got.
comot for road, u are d original olodo rabata
Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
asadike:
comot for road, u are d original olodo rabata

You should get your head checked seriously.

Travel and experience the world instead of staying in that coven you live. Isreal this, isreal that. Maybe you ask all those myopic people that also went on pilgrimage to tell you what they experienced tin Isreal.

Isreal or whatever bibilical fables you have been fed with aren't christains as of now. Most are migrant jews and Arabs and most don't give a damn what the bible says or not.

All What you have been typing doesn't come from someone or something intelligent. You would do well to get an education. I won't respond to your usual village rants again. so don't quote me. thanks

1 Like

Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
Zoharariel:

Do not be deceived, my friend, by those inaccurate Israeli Iron domes.

The Russian R-36 ICBM [Code Name: SS-18 SATAN] will turn Israeeelaaa into a Nuclear Waste Land at an incredible speed of Mach 23+; not to talk of this Russian Tsar bomb which will make even El or Yahweh to scamper from his fairy abode to Otueke for safety. grin

Picture 1: SS-18 Satan

Picture 2: Tsar Bomb

Lol i almost pee on myself.

I wonder where these people get nonsense about Israel squaring up with Russia.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dasuki Got Jonathan's Approvals To Collect $2.1bn From NNPC In 9 Months-TheCable / Convention: Court Bars PDP From Conducting Election For 18 Offices / The Ordeals Of Alimodu Sheriff And What It Portends For The PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.