Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal (8180 Views)

EFCC In Another N1.7b Scandal As Petitioner Vows To Expose Frmr, Current leaders / PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. / Muhammadu Buhari Threatens War On NTA And AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by ITbomb(m): 10:52am On Mar 03, 2015
The day USA turn their back on Israel is the day they will start to crumble.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem. They prosper they that love thee

1 Like

Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by walemoney007(m): 10:54am On Mar 03, 2015
karlriz:

Seriously??.
Back 2 topic, d last person US wil wanna mess wit is ISRAEL. This is bcoz israel has bin largely part of backbone of US war-technology supply even b4 Obama himself was born (The treaty btw US n Isreal runs deeper than we think). Why do u tink Obama's war mongery was termed a "Treason"??. Even d most insensitive US citizen upon hearin obama's decison 2 wanna attack israel wil get paranoid n accuse obama of tryin commit a treason
only USA can stand d russian military fire powere
Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 03, 2015
ResourceMan:

You are out of reality guy. Russia will turn Israel and USA to a wasteland.
Israel cannot defeat Iran in a war. I can assure you that Israel and Iran will be in ruins. Iran biggest prayer is for Israel to attact first, then watch as Israel is beaten black and blue. Only their nuclear warhead will be of value against Iran. Even the usa cannot afford a war against Iran.

Keep underestimating the USA like they are the incompetent Nigerian Army we have here. I'm sure dreamers like you would say the USA cannot stand Iraq when Saddam Hussein was still a tyrant ruler there but what happened? The truth is USA and Russia are military heavy weights. But comparing iran to USA is a military insult. The military budget of the united states is bigger than whole of Europe. Iran can't stand California in a war not to mention the whole USA.

6 Likes

Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by bombola62: 11:03am On Mar 03, 2015
Zoharariel:

Who is this fish brain? Where was El when Hitler gassed 6Million Jews to death?

Let Israel engage Russia in war & see if the nonsense fabricated fables in the Bible about El raining down brimstones against the enemies of Israel will be repeated.

You better shun all the brain-degrading nonsense you're being fed by the gospel fraudsters like Adeboye, Oyedepo e.t.c and face reality.
Nobody abuses the God of Israel and go scotfree. Be warned

2 Likes

Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by seankafor(m): 11:03am On Mar 03, 2015
All these people saying Israel vs Russia bla bla bla.
Ok what of Nigeria vs Egypt or Ethiopia. Who will win
Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by joe17: 11:20am On Mar 03, 2015
Little wonders he(Obama) prefers Buhari to lead this country even wen he knows he(Buharia) is not physically(dnt knw about his mental status tho) fit.

#watchingIn3D
Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by 50calibre(m): 11:25am On Mar 03, 2015
kingjoo:

You are really the fish brain. A scum of the earth. How dare you question the authenticity of the word of God, and who are you to called renowned men
of God fraudsters: Men who you are not fit enough to be their house boy. Social media is really giving fools the opportunity to hasten their death

bombola62:

Please can you take your religious message someplace else? This is becoming annoying!!

This is a political discussion not a religious one, why must you empty-headed zealots invade any Israeli thread with nothing meaningful or contemporary to contribute except ancient tales from the bible?

What do you bible-wielding fanatics know about Israel anyway?

5 Likes

Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by 50calibre(m): 11:26am On Mar 03, 2015
ITbomb:
The day USA turn their back on Israel is the day they will start to crumble.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem. They prosper they that love thee

And why is that?

Please! Please!! Give something reasonable not bible tales, I'm tired of hearing it.

1 Like

Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by 50calibre(m): 11:28am On Mar 03, 2015
seankafor:
All these people saying Israel vs Russia bla bla bla.
Ok what of Nigeria vs Egypt or Ethiopia. Who will win

A US-backed Egypian military, will pulverise your Nigerian military to dust.

Don't even think about it!!

2 Likes

Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by engrsyer(m): 11:37am On Mar 03, 2015
Zoharariel:

Let Israel engage Russia in war & see if the -- --fables in the Bible about El raining down brimstones against the enemies of Israel will be repeated.

You better shun all the -- you're being fed by the gospel -- like Adeboye, Oyedepo e.t.c and face reality.
Becareful you this uncircumcised philistian before God struck you to death there you are now. USA you are hearing of who do you think is the power house of US? Arab-American, Jewish-American, Red Indies, African-American, Latin-American or Asian-Americans? Becareful!
Don't say I didnt advice you because there is no repentance or regret or apology in the grave.

2 Likes

Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by lexy070(m): 11:44am On Mar 03, 2015
Is he a novice. Nobody has gone 2 war with Israel and won. Dats God's own counrty

2 Likes

Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by engrsyer(m): 11:49am On Mar 03, 2015
50calibre:

Please can you take your religious message someplace else? This is becoming annoying!!

This is a political discussion not a religious one, why must you empty-headed zealots invade any Israeli thread with nothing meaningful or contemporary to contribute except ancient tales from the bible?

What do you bible-wielding fanatics know about Israel anyway?
Hey dude, I know you are a native Doctor or the son of a native doctor, so discussing religious issues in this thread is giving you cancer of the brain, eyes and fingers but i need to inform you dat d discussion itself is about two biggest religious groups in the world that wants to go to war. Therefore you can't erase religious, Biblical or Quoranic quotations to back ones points and stance. If you can't contain the discussion then you should quit. But DON'T insult one's faith. Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by 50calibre(m): 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
engrsyer:
Hey dude, I know you are a native Doctor or the son of a native doctor, so discussing religious issues in this thread is giving you cancer of the brain, eyes and fingers but i need to inform you dat d discussion itself is about two biggest religious groups in the world that wants to go to war. Therefore you can't erase religious, Biblical or Quoranic quotations to back ones points and stance. If you can't contain the discussion then you should quit. But DON'T insult one's faith. Thank you.

Ok!! @the bolded.

Humour me, what religious groups are these? Name the two!!

Let me show off your stupi*dity for all to see.

1 Like

Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by cooljude(m): 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
hedonistic:

Israel would square up to Russia any day. Forget Russia's size and noise; I trust my Israel die.
forget fairy tales. Israel would never stand up to Iran in war without the backing of USA. Do you know how much USA give to Israel every year and the miltary weapons it gives to Israel. Imagine US withdrawing their support for Israel (which would never happen presently) i bet you that the Arab world would be on their neck in mere seconds.
Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by bsolo1(m): 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
hedonistic:

Israel would square up to Russia any day. Forget Russia's size and noise; I trust my Israel die.

you hav no sense!!

Obviously you r a kid.
Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by Blackfire(m): 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
nigeria will destroy russia in 72 hours

1 Like

Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by zomby(m): 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
The Muslims are not perfect and the terrorist must go to hell, but I believe that most of the troubles around the world have something to do with the hate of Israel.
Therefore, Nathanyahu, must chill out and work with United States. They can not be going around dropping bombs and expecting United State to come to their rescue.
We must not forget that majority of United States enemies all around the world are created simply because of their support of Israel.

Again, Israel must chill or else they will be on their own....That is the message Obama is trying to send.

2 Likes

Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by bokohalal(m): 3:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
How can a citizen of one country commit treason against another?

1 Like

Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by sunshine1974(m): 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
see wetin joblessness dey cause................una dey here dey argue who go win war.............smh undecided

3 Likes

Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by LegatusGlaber(m): 4:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
Sprinkles holy water on the thread

1 Like

Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by Missy89(f): 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
Obama wants Iran and Cuba to be his legacy and he will do everything to cut a deal with both of them. I think it is a good thing and finally, US hatred in those countries can reduce and bring stability and much needed economic development there.

The Iran sanctions and nuclear deal is actually bigger than what most people know. some american agricultural businesses want to prevent a deal as well. For example, American pistachio companies will not want to see sanctions lifted because Iran will be able to start selling their superior product world wide and kill some American businesses (Even Israel still imports Iran's pistachios thru Turkey. It is that good cool) Netanyahu's rhetoric is not only supported by the right wing in his country, It is also sponsored by some American Agricultural lobby groups

Israel will never bomb Iran no matter what they say however. Iran's response will be devastating (Unlike the Arabs, The Persians know how to fight and are well armed) Iran is not Egypt or Lebanon.

Israel military is nothing without American diplomatic and military support. Most Israelis know this and have been warning their PM to thread carefully. Polls even show that most Americans dont want him to undermine their president.

3 Likes

Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by Sunymoore(m): 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
bombola62:
How is that your concern as Nigerian?
Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by cirmuell(m): 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
fr3do:

No carry bible sentiments come here, Israelis dont even believe in Christ.
doesn't mean they don't believe in God.
Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by cirmuell(m): 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
ResourceMan:

You are out of reality guy. Russia will turn Israel and USA to a wasteland.
Israel cannot defeat Iran in a war. I can assure you that Israel and Iran will be in ruins. Iran biggest prayer is for Israel to attact first, then watch as Israel is beaten black and blue. Only their nuclear warhead will be of value against Iran. Even the usa cannot afford a war against Iran.
Where do these jokers come from?. grin

Well, y'all can only speculate btw, no one knows what the other is really made of until sh¡t hits the fan. cool

Here are the words of Netanyahu.

"The days when the Jewish people are passive in the face of threats to annihilate us – those days are
over," Netanyahu said.

"Eighty years ago, no one could raise their voice when there were plans to destroy us. Today, there is, and it is my obligation."
Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by mbhs139(m): 5:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
hedonistic:

Israel would square up to Russia any day. Forget Russia's size and noise; I trust my Israel die

How is Isreal yours? How are you related to the Isrealis? Please I want to know.
Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by hedonistic: 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
mbhs139:

How is Isreal yours? How are you related to the Isrealis? Please I want to know.

It's "mine" in the sense that I have an affinity for that country, for reasons best known to me. Its that simple.
Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by Missy89(f): 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
hedonistic:

It's "mine" in the sense that I have an affinity for that country, for reasons best known to me. Its that simple.

Tell me how Israel will square up against Russia

I want to learn
Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by OrigamiIII: 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
Zoharariel:

Let Israel engage Russia in war & see if the -- --fables in the Bible about El raining down brimstones against the enemies of Israel will be repeated.

You better shun all the -- you're being fed by the gospel -- like Adeboye, Oyedepo e.t.c and face reality.

c'mon its no fables. Its the plain and incontrovertible declaration of Jehovah God in the bible. No one can defeat Israel.
Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by ochisman(m): 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
if u don't like what someone is saying, u can oppose politely instead of using strong languages and unhealthy words. i can see that u believe in science n don't believe the word of the most high God, so tell us, what is the reality u r talking about?
Zoharariel:

Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
OrigamiIII:

c'mon its no fables. Its the plain and incontrovertible declaration of Jehovah God in the bible. No one can defeat Israel.

Listen to me boy, Jehovah, EL or Yahweh doesn't exist. He's a fvcking reptilian lizard called Anunaki from the planet of Nibiru.

Don't just sit down and digest all the lies propagated by the Roman Catholic Church and other Christian denominations.

Do you know the reason Y the last Pope[Benedict XVI] before this current 1 resigned? These bunch of vampires have been manipulating humanity for centuries. Read up mothafvcker!

m.bbc.com/news/magazine-25121121

As for your Almighty Anunaki called Jehovah, open the thread below & emancipate your vacuous self from mental slavery.

www.nairaland.com/2100028/pope-hugs-little-girl-askedhim

Lastly, I don't appreciate you daft humanoids spamming my mention. I'm fucking smoking & downing my Courvoisier V.S.O.P while listening to Confrontation by Damian Marley alongside my Olosho for the night so, get off me - Schmuck!

Picture 1: Anunaki

Picture 2: Mark Twain's words on the Bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
ochisman:

if u don't like what someone is saying, u can oppose politely instead of using strong languages and unhealthy words. i can see that u believe in science n don't believe the word of the most high God, so tell us, what is the reality u r talking about?

I believe only in the Cosmic Life Force and I am a Soul Traveler.
Re: Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal by RSA(m): 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
You know Africans are damned when a negro bit his chest and claim Israel, because he read some book. Wake up black man, everything they taught you is a lie. Be what you where created to be. The creator never make a mistake. You are an African, an it's an honor given to you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call / El-rufai Analyzes The Kaduna School Feeding Programme. / Court Hears IPOB's Application Against Proscription Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.