Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Dirty Talks During Sex!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dirty Talks During Sex!!! (8168 Views)

Woman Batters Husband During Sex Over Huge Manhood In South Africa (Pic) / Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) / British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dirty Talks During Sex!!! by optimusprimer(m): 8:07am On Mar 03, 2015
Is dirty talking during sex an ideal thing to do?
I've always been of the school of tut that there's a huge difference between f**kin and making love hence, I am not a dirty talker but can dis be introduced in an ideal relationship?
Some ladies believe it's a way to express themselves while some guys are reserved about it and believe only nasty baes do such.
What's ur opinion?
Re: Dirty Talks During Sex!!! by freecocoa(f): 8:56am On Mar 03, 2015
Find whatever works for you and stick with it.

Different strokes for different folks man.

6 Likes

Re: Dirty Talks During Sex!!! by Mynd44: 9:51am On Mar 03, 2015
freecocoa:

Can I talk dirty to you?

3 Likes

Re: Dirty Talks During Sex!!! by freecocoa(f): 10:03am On Mar 03, 2015
Mynd44:

Can I talk dirty to you?
I don't recall us having that kinda relationship, besides, I do the dirty talking if there has to be any.

3 Likes

Re: Dirty Talks During Sex!!! by Mynd44: 10:05am On Mar 03, 2015
freecocoa:
I don't recall us having that kinda relationship, besides, I do the dirty talking if there has to be any.
Okay.

Can I initiate a dirty talking relationship with you? embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Dirty Talks During Sex!!! by freecocoa(f): 10:10am On Mar 03, 2015
Mynd44:

Okay.

Sorry, already have that with someone.

3 Likes

Re: Dirty Talks During Sex!!! by Mynd44: 10:16am On Mar 03, 2015
freecocoa:
Sorry, already have that with someone.
No fair oop cry

1 Like

Re: Dirty Talks During Sex!!! by mutter(f): 10:24am On Mar 03, 2015
freecocoa:

grin grin grin grin grin
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Dirty Talks During Sex!!! by freecocoa(f): 10:26am On Mar 03, 2015
mutter:

grin grin grin grin grin
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Lol, kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Dirty Talks During Sex!!! by freecocoa(f): 10:27am On Mar 03, 2015
Mynd44:

No fair oop cry
Well, life isn't exactly fair.wink
Re: Dirty Talks During Sex!!! by DaGC(m): 10:41am On Mar 03, 2015
During sex, I don't remember to talk dirty. I just focus on the main simple task. But if she talks dirty during, I get more turned on and determined.
Other guys are not ok with it while others start getting negative thoughts about the lady.

Different strokes for different folks.

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Talks During Sex!!! by Mynd44: 10:51am On Mar 03, 2015
freecocoa:
Well, life isn't exactly fair.wink
*cries*
Re: Dirty Talks During Sex!!! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
I cannot stand the term 'making love', urgh

Whatever works for you, don't force it though
Re: Dirty Talks During Sex!!! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
Some people like it, others don't. there is no conventional 'normal' when it comes to sex, it comes down to personal taste.
Re: Dirty Talks During Sex!!! by optimusprimer(m): 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
1bkaye:
I cannot stand the term 'making love', urgh

Whatever works for you, don't force it though

How do u mean?
Does it mean u like it rough n wild or something? Explain biko
Re: Dirty Talks During Sex!!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
optimusprimer:

How do u mean?
Does it mean u like it rough n Radnor something? Explain biko
Please, what is rough and radnor? cheesy
Re: Dirty Talks During Sex!!! by optimusprimer(m): 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
1bkaye:

Please, what is rough and radnor? cheesy

Meant wild
Re: Dirty Talks During Sex!!! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
optimusprimer:

Meant wild
Yeah baby

1 Like

Re: Dirty Talks During Sex!!! by optimusprimer(m): 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
1bkaye:

Yeah baby

Hmmmm... That's kinky
Coolies! Lucky for him den
Last time I tried it I ended up sweating like a running man... I ran actually I suppose... Yeah! It was epic.
#enter room n joins BAE in d shower# see ya lata... #slams door#
Re: Dirty Talks During Sex!!! by Koldplay(m): 11:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
I used to like it while i was single.....I'd always encourage the girls then to talk dirty as it was more of a turn on.

Fast forward today and as a married young chap, haven't tried it in my marital life.

I believe it boils down to the 2 individuals (male/female). Dirty talking doe still appeals to moi.
Re: Dirty Talks During Sex!!! by Dyt(f): 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
Koldplay:
I used to like it while i was single.....I'd always encourage the girls then to talk dirty as it was more of a turn on.

Fast forward today and as a married young chap, haven't tried it in my marital life.

I believe it boils down to the 2 individuals (male/female). Dirty talking doe still appeals to moi.

It is your type that will look forward to get a lady outside that wld satisfy every of your sexual desire but can't and don't have the guts to ask your wife do it
tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Talks During Sex!!! by zicoraads: 11:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
**Yea baby**

Give it to me baby..
Baby you are so sweet

Ohh...ahhh

Baby...I love you so much!

Yea...baby...harder baby...uhhh ahhh...Yes Yes..
Baby you are so sweet...3 times grin

That shii right there works wonders in lovemaking. And I sing it every time am making love to a woman grin

The key though is not to wake the neighbours up while doing it...just whisper it in her ears cheesy
Re: Dirty Talks During Sex!!! by Koldplay(m): 12:06am On Apr 06, 2015
Dyt:

It is your type that will look forward to get a lady outside that wld satisfy every of your sexual desire but can't and don't have the guts to ask your wife do it
tongue tongue

It is my type not me...... No gain saying I had done it in time past. Am striving real hard now to stay off that part.

Spiritual implication alone .......
Re: Dirty Talks During Sex!!! by Koldplay(m): 12:11am On Apr 06, 2015
Dyt:

tongue tongue

Who says anything about having guts? I have done these and I have done that when it cums to getting laid with them sisters.

Sex outside of my marriage is a No-No for me now. The spiritual implication far outweighs the so called fun in it if there be any at all
Re: Dirty Talks During Sex!!! by Mzgracie(f): 10:58am On Apr 06, 2015
Mynd44:

Okay.

Lol
Re: Dirty Talks During Sex!!! by bebe2(f): 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
freecocoa:

But thats the problem.

Some want to talk , some just want to hear the groans and moans and not some commentary.

So wat happens then?
Re: Dirty Talks During Sex!!! by bebe2(f): 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
zicoraads:
**Yea baby**

Give it to me baby..
Baby you are so sweet

Ohh...ahhh

Baby...I love you so much!

Yea...baby...harder baby...uhhh ahhh...Yes Yes..
Baby you are so sweet...3 times grin

That shii right there works wonders in lovemaking. And I sing it every time am making love to a woman grin

The key though is not to wake the neighbours up while doing it...just whisper it in her ears cheesy

And Dats the problem.

It's all rehearsed. U say the same thing to all ur women.
Re: Dirty Talks During Sex!!! by zicoraads: 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
bebe2:

And Dats the problem.

It's all rehearsed. U say the same thing to all ur women.
Of course it's not. Those are just the major lines. Every gurl you date has something unique about her. Her hair, skin, eyes, lips...there must be something. These are some of the things you complement. Some ladies you meet and they give you a very different perspective on how a woman rides her man...you tell her 'you love the way she rides you'...'the way she kissess your chest'...'the wa her eyes changes when you are making love to her'...'how her lips taste'...'how sweet her pussy tastes'...

These things are so much. Except maybe you were not paying attention to her.
Re: Dirty Talks During Sex!!! by bebe2(f): 4:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
zicoraads:
Of course it's not. Those are just the major lines. Every gurl you date has something unique about her. Her hair, skin, eyes, lips...there must be something. These are some of the things you complement. Some ladies you meet and they give you a very different perspective on how a woman rides her man...you tell her 'you love the way she rides you'...'the way she kissess your chest'...'the wa her eyes changes when you are making love to her'...'how her lips taste'...'how sweet her pussy tastes'...

These things are so much. Except maybe you were not paying attention to her.

Ok, u go write book then wink
Re: Dirty Talks During Sex!!! by freecocoa(f): 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
bebe2:

But thats the problem.

Some want to talk , some just want to hear the groans and moans and not some commentary.

So wat happens then?
I'm not sure I totally get your question but, if your partner only wants to hear you moan, whereas you want to talk dirty, then you both meet each other half way.
Re: Dirty Talks During Sex!!! by zicoraads: 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
freecocoa:
I'm not sure I totally get your question but, if your partner only wants to hear you moan, whereas you want to talk dirty, then you both meet each other half way.
Uhmmm...am not sure I understand what meeting each other half way is? You moan talk? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dirty Talks During Sex!!! by freecocoa(f): 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
zicoraads:
Uhmmm...am not sure I understand what meeting each other half way is? You moan talk? undecided
That one is left for the parties involved to figure out.

Relationships work well with compromise, well, unless you rather they break up over something like that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. / I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty / Who Comes First, Your Mother Or Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.