Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Is It Advisable To Include Letter Of Recommendation On CV? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It Advisable To Include Letter Of Recommendation On CV? (794 Views)

5 Things You Absolutely Must Include On Your CV / 10 Words Never To Include On Your Curriculum Vitae / Is It Advisable To Submit Application Letter In Hand Written Form Or Typed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Include Letter Of Recommendation On CV? by Icecream4U(m): 8:45am On Mar 03, 2015
I have a letter of recommendation from my previous employer. I don't know if it is wise to include it on my CV. Should i put it on my CV? If so, where should i include it on the CV??
Re: Is It Advisable To Include Letter Of Recommendation On CV? by Icecream4U(m): 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
No comment? undecided
Re: Is It Advisable To Include Letter Of Recommendation On CV? by Evina(f): 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
No it isn't.

A letter of recommendation is provided upon request.
Re: Is It Advisable To Include Letter Of Recommendation On CV? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
Icecream4U:
I have a letter of recommendation from my previous employer. I don't know if it is wise to include it on my CV. Should i put it on my CV? If so, where should i include it on the CV??

You can make reference to it in your CV but don't include/attach when submitting your CV. It's over zealousness if you do so and will most likely end up as waste for the reviewer. However if you're going for interview you can take it along incase you're asked for it.

If you're making reference to it in your CV it comes under work accomplishments. Alternatively it can also fit under "awards" if you have a dedicated column for that. BUT... that's usually for experienced workers with many years of service.
Re: Is It Advisable To Include Letter Of Recommendation On CV? by coolbis: 5:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
Pls is it called letter of commendation or recommendation?

(1) (Reply)

Standard Chartered Bank Latest Recruitment (8 Positions) / New Employment Oppourtunity / Mantledox Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.