Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Have $1500 And Wants To Import From China. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Have $1500 And Wants To Import From China. (892 Views)

.. / What Is The Best Diaper Brand To Import From China / How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have $1500 And Wants To Import From China. by denobleman(m): 1:37am On Jan 12, 2009
Hey quys,

I know this may sound crazy but I do believe its possible its just I'll like to be shown the tracks.

I have about US$1500 and will like to use it to start importing goods directly from China.

Useful tips on how to do it without regrets will be appreciated

Thanks
Re: Have $1500 And Wants To Import From China. by yxchen2200(m): 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2009
Hello gald to know you, this is David from China, I hope I can give you some suggestion on your import plan, now I'm doing business with my Nigerian customers for years like welding electrode and hardware, this is my email david_yu23@yahoo.cn please let us have a talk, maybe we will be friends ^ ^
Re: Have $1500 And Wants To Import From China. by femi1632(m): 2:05am On Jan 15, 2009
Salehoo is a great place to get started. You will get instant access to thousands of genuine wholesale suppliers that will supply you with low cost wholesale products. Brand name, genuine goods that you can purchase with Minimum Orders Levels as low as $150! Buy in bulk and save even more. Click this link: Importing from China
Re: Have $1500 And Wants To Import From China. by denobleman(m): 6:06am On Jan 15, 2009
femi1632:

Salehoo is a great place to get started. You will get instant access to thousands of genuine wholesale suppliers that will supply you with low cost wholesale products. Brand name, genuine goods that you can purchase with Minimum Orders Levels as low as $150! Buy in bulk and save even more. Click this link: Importing from China

One particular question I have for you Femi is have bought anything from China and have shipped safely to you using Salehoo. I'm serious about this.

Can we talk on the phone?
Re: Have $1500 And Wants To Import From China. by oludimuni: 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2009
Please give us more information to do due diligence
Re: Have $1500 And Wants To Import From China. by denobleman(m): 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2009
oludimuni:

Please give us more information to do due diligence

Tell me which particular information you need to be more diligent and I will simply supply it.
Re: Have $1500 And Wants To Import From China. by yxchen2200(m): 3:41am On Jan 16, 2009
no one want to talk with me? I'm doing business with Nigerian for 5 years
Re: Have $1500 And Wants To Import From China. by femi1632(m): 6:14am On Feb 03, 2009
Hi denobleman,

Salehoo is reputable. It connects you directly with the suppliers' website, so you can instantly browse the marketplace and order whatever the goods or products you are after. None of my visitors have ever complained of their service.

Salehoo's user forumĀ  has tens of thousands of members, and it can also be a forum of service for you. When you have a question, or when you're learning the ropes, the forum can be your best friend. I have learned an enormous amount from these types of internet communities.

Importing from china

You can pm me your number or email and we will talk further.
Re: Have $1500 And Wants To Import From China. by sonety2k(m): 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2009
@yxchen2200

i WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUR PRODUCT , KINDLY GET INTOUCH WITH ME -SONETY2K@YAHOO.COM

REGARDS

(1) (Reply)

Http://entertainmentgist.com/ / Am Interesting Magazine For Sale / Where Do I Get Dinner Gowns, Designer Shirts And 2nd Hand Sets To Buy For Resale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.