Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag (21600 Views)

Rita Dominic, Boity Thulo & Yvonne Okoro Cover Glam Africa Magazine (photos) / Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' / Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by SalG: 11:53am On Mar 03, 2015
At a well attended fashion show which took place a week ago in central London, Glam Africa launched the maiden edition of its hard copy fashion magazine. This issue features ace actor, Jim Iyke and Miss World Cote D’Ivoire, Jennifer Yeo.

According to the magazine’s editor, Sharon Ojong;

“Amidst the turmoil in several African countries, we cannot deny that there is a lot for this great continent to offer the world in terms of culture, tourism, entertainment and even fashion … Glam Africa is here to celebrate the Africans and businesses behind these key creative industries which we believe in a few years would create a new meaning to the word ‘Africa’.

We speak to one of Africa’s most popular and controversial actor, Jim Iyke. And for the first time in a while, he addresses some of the controversial issues surrounding him … it is a must-read!”

You can read this edition online for free at glamafrica.com/magazine

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by SalG: 11:54am On Mar 03, 2015
More Images

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by NegeduGrace(f): 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
He got lots of swags n I luv it..dat lady dough cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by axortedbabe(f): 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
Jim knws his onions when it cums to fashion..
bt say him b record label executive, I never hear am o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Play boy...
Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by klem93(m): 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
and why is he opening teeth like that, is that his first magazine that he is covering or he don dey like that Ivory Coast babe again... Nothing no fit happen sha wink wink wink
Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by EmmaOgbu(m): 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
U
Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by fajesito(m): 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
And so what?
How does that effect the change we want in this country? undecided
Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by tiamiyukunle69(m): 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Too much effizy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by shakol91(m): 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
We speak to one of Africa’s most popular and controversial
actor, Jim Iyke. And for the first time in a while, he addresses
some of the controversial issues surrounding him … it is a
must-read!”
GBAM controversial TYSON
Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by adrainuche(m): 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Land for sale

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by gameboy727(m): 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
I really have nothing to say about this. I just want to comment.
Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by sexymoma(f): 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
Too Much people On Nl
Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by Arlex(m): 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ok so what shud we do?

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by tiamiyukunle69(m): 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
W
MODIFIED*
Not that I have somthng to commnt
It's jst that I have to comnt somethng
Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by biggerboyc(m): 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
watch this video and see why goodluck might not win the next election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofaf_kicr6g
Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by VickyRotex(f): 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
This guy has gone rogue sad
Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
Wetin i wan talk sef?
Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by Samscofield: 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
My wify is by far more beautiful than this so called....... Miss World. Na wa oh. Me and Jim Ike dey compete for swag Sha.....
Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by OgologoDimkpa: 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
Seems this guy has relocated?
Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by IamOpemipo(m): 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by Maczeelly(m): 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hmmmmm.......#gud4dem
Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by emenike6: 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
smiley winkWHOA.....LOL
Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by Dcaliphate(m): 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
...and it has put garri on my table
Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by hucienda: 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
Get Jim a spade and a *hoe, and watch him do wonders in... the farm wink whether in Gabon, Ghana, Liberia, Nigeria or here in Côte d'Ivoire cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by Odisco2(m): 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
j
Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by AndreRose(f): 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
Samscofield:
My wify is by far more beautiful than this so called....... Miss World. Na wa oh. Me and Jim Ike dey compete for swag Sha.....
Let's see her beauty then.
Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by Optional2(f): 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hmmm gud 4 em
Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by gsalvatore: 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
And some would want to compare his fashion sense to that of Kcee..

Total Melt!

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag by richard870(m): 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
sexymoma:
Too Much. people On Nl
PoQ Its so many ppl of NL#ThnkYou!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga / Nollywood Actors Protest In Abuja Against Human Trafficking [PICS] / Aliona Okoye, Peter Okoye's Daughter Celebrates Her 5th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.