Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

“These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. (88105 Views)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed / "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis / Most RCCG Regional Pastors Are Yorubas. In Christendom Is This Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Ratebuster(m): 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
Frankmishael:
possess girl, u will die this year and your parent will cry over u, for insulting this great men of God, who have endure great sorrow just to win soul for God.if this men don't make heaven then bible is fake...if it don't happen know I'm not called

cursed child.may u not see salvation in ur life
I can't authoritatively concur with dis revelation but I strongly disagree with d fact that these self acclaimed men of God are enduring hardship or sorrow in their private jets, and dia romance with politicians and pursuit worldly things
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by 2dice(m): 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
Frankmishael:
bigot
i sorry for you man
lost soul is all i see
pastor ain't God they are messagers
u dig
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Defcon1(m): 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
Frankmishael:
go and die
hehehe
By their fruits you shall know them
Only God knows those who are His.
The Bible really has all the answers

Our 'christian' brother couldn't even engage me in an intellectual discourse

He pulled the usual "clueless" trick...throw shades and run as far as you can

hahaha...
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Hugo7(m): 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
If you are saved you are saved....so ireti cook a better story gal ..

1 Like

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by olu77(m): 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
adenine02:

Bros na d real ffk be dat?

For where! That one is too busy chasing shaddows of buhari here and there nau grin
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Smartresult(f): 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
pastorKosiso:
Stop deceiving yourself. Not all pastor are pastors, I am a pastor and i know what I'm saying
eeh, pastor on nairaland, which section r u active in, romance or celeb? Don't tell me rhligiön
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Samtowo(m): 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by adenine02: 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
olu77:

For where! That one is too busy chasing shaddows of buhari here and there nau grin
grin
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Drdonzeez(m): 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
I can't believe this is coming from a so called 'man of God'..you are disgrace to the Christian folks.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by dachin(m): 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
This is why am always proud to be a catholic. None of my pastors fall among ,...Pastors? Catholic. Indeed!
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Aydesmond(m): 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
if you say this pastors has gone astray .... ?? Pls where should i start... Dis are d 1s av being praying to b like ... Still nt, nau u are telling me......mikasa sukasa
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
@FrankMishael. I am amazed at your outburst on the little girl. Your comments are immature and truly uncalled for. People cast aspersions on Christ, yet he uttered not a word against them. Trust I took time to look up other comments of yours on Nairaland and I could see its a pattern for you. Absolutely nothing concrete to offer except curses and abuses. Even you will be amazed at your comments so far on NL and I wonder how you will feel when you look back years to come. Please change.

Frankmishael:
possess girl, u will die this year and your parent will cry over u, for insulting this great men of God, who have endure great sorrow just to win soul for God.if this men don't make heaven then bible is fake...if it don't happen know I'm not called

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by mrkings84(m): 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
I know some witch and fake pastors will be jubilating thinking they are the saved ones. pls what did God tell u about me; gej n gmb?
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by zubby29(m): 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
hahahaha,u got me laughnin so bad dat my coleaugs tot i hav gon mad.but y dnt u blv d girl grin
floragregs:
That's how to identify ogbanje in my place! They should use palm frond to flog manners into her.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ratebuster:
I can't authoritatively concur with dis revelation but I strongly disagree with d fact that these self acclaimed men of God are enduring hardship or sorrow in their private jets, and dia romance with politicians and pursuit worldly things
if u think its easy pick up ur Bible and win soul for Christ don't talk what u don't know, I can tell u that since u have been a Christian there is not a single soul record in ur name but im happy I'm not like u. I can't and I will never insult men if God. and I know that Jesus will never send anyone to come and point men of God who r going to hell, Jesus said clearly that anyhow house divided against it self can't stand
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by zubby29(m): 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
my dear its not u alone laff wan kill me
repogirl:
you funny die..... weird story sha.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by floragregs(f): 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

I dey tell you!! Meanwhile the yeye parents will be feeling funky that they got some super kids.
She for get "prophesy" unto how to invent new things or who go win naija election.
#Attentionseekinghungryparents
no mind dem
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by olu77(m): 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
adenine02:

grin

Sometime I dey pity the guy cry some kind hunger dey make some people brain go out of service. Just like this small girl parents.

Indeed, the love of money is the root of all evil
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Adamna(f): 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
Is she God dat decides who will go to Heaven nd who will not? Mtcheeewww! Dat girl is demonic. Abeg make we hear smtin importnt jare.. She tlks with Jesus indeed Is she God dat decides who will go to Heaven nd who will not? Mtcheeewww! Dat girl is demonic. Abeg we hear smtin importnt jare.. She tlks with Jesus indeed Is she God dat decides who will go to Heaven nd who will not? Mtcheeewww! Dat girl is demonic. Abeg we hear smtin importnt jare.. She tlks with Jesus indeed
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by notoriousbabe: 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
Frankmishael:

you are one one the reasons I am always ashamed of being called a Christain. Just look at the way you were raking on the issue that has nothing to do with you,your parents or family. Using panadol for other people's headaches. Even if I do not believe other pastors own,that of ayo oristejafor is confirmed,he is a criminal using religion to rob gullible people like you,so spare that little girl ok? MOST NIGERIAN PASTORS ARE THIEVES/CRIMINALS. Quote me negatively Sango,ogun,obatala, and amadioha willl use your blood to bath this year.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by mpowa(m): 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
All these people with their evil visions, they keep destabilizing the church of Christ. God has given nobody power to make judgement on any other person, everyone will face judgement, including the person seeing vision.

Definitely a man of God that's no more standing will face his own Waterloo, but what I wonder with these seers is that they only see vision to the most popular pastors (Na that one go gain attention) and then God will tell them to go straight to the media. God didn't tell the kid to call the men of God, it is news paper straight. And then they keep mentioning punch but the link goes somewhere else, the child needs deliverance.

1 Like

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by mrkings84(m): 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
pat077:
which soul are they winning? If really they want to win souls for God let them go to remote areas where there is no church rather than opening branches in highbrow areas .
have all d pple in d highbrow area giving their lives to Christ?
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Meelaw(m): 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
Smartresult:
pastors nko and not padres or reverends, This is why am always proud to be a catholic. None of my priest fall among ,
yes..priests are said 2 be known 2 molest young girl.....dax wat I heard oooo
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by notoriousbabe: 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
Aydesmond:
if you say this pastors has gone astray .... ?? Pls where should i start... Dis are d 1s av being praying to b like ... Still nt, nau u are telling me......mikasa sukasa
you can now start looking up to me now as your role model grin
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Drive512(m): 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
The truth be told, the Bible says "2 Tim 4:3-5
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; 4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables. 5 But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry."
NKJV
The Bible also categorically states that "The Word of God is a Two Edged sword", to some for condemnation and to some Salvation. Christ knows who is he's.................
May God have help us all.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
notoriousbabe:
you are one one the reasons I am always ashamed of being called a Christain. Just look at the way you were raking on the issue that has nothing to do with you,your parents or family. Using panadol for other people's headaches. Even if I do not believe other pastors own,that of ayo oristejafor is confirmed,he is a criminal using religion to rob gullible people like you,so spare that little girl ok? MOST NIGERIAN PASTORS ARE THIEVES/CRIMINALS. Quote me negatively Sango,ogun,obatala, and amadioha willl use your blood to bath this year.
touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm,I pity u wat ever u say to me shall be required of u 100*
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
All. I read..I also learn from every post...I I'm human
Smartresult:
eeh, pastor on nairaland, which section r u active in, romance or celeb? Don't tell me rhligiön
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Charly68: 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
Seven year old girl giving this kind of prophesy is suffering from the spirit of divination Read Acts 16 and see similar encounter. That somebody is giving accurate prophesy does not mean she hears from God; the devil is a deceiver and brethren must be very careful.I advise the parents of that girl to take her for deliverance..the moment she sees fire the spirit in her will submit.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by richard870(m): 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hmmn...sometimes,I get skeptical about the alarming increase of new generation churches.People should stop being desperate for miracles .Some people are so brain-washed that they have to consult their pastor (s) before sleeping with their wife (smh) #OnlyGodCanSave#
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by rigarmortis: 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR A LONG TIME AND I WILL REPEAT AGAIN, DO NOT GIVE CHILDREN FOOD LATE AT NIGHT, IT CAN CAUSE BAD DREAMS AND HALLUCINATIONS.

DO NOT!

DONT TRY IT!

DESIST FROM SUCH!

KEEP IT IN THE FRIDGE TILL MORNING, IF YOU DONT HAVE FRIDGE, WARM IT.

AT WORST, THROW AWAY, ITS BETTER THAN TURNING A CHILD INTO SOME DOOMSDAY PROPHET
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by rantexson(m): 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
Rubbish from the pit of hell. The bible said nobody know who will make it to heaven. Only God knows. She's speaking from the hold of an evil spirit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.