Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Guys: Is It okay To Pay Girlfriends School Fees?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Is It okay To Pay Girlfriends School Fees?? (2302 Views)

Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / Is It Okay To Stop A Girl On The Street? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Is It okay To Pay Girlfriends School Fees?? by koolet: 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
Most girls aint worth it though..., Like seriously even when the money is there does it sound well one of my friend does it..., though i advised him against it but hes making me feel bad cos 'for heavens sake he' s still an average student managing' as for me ill rather give her money for keep up, not 1# for fees...
But Would like you guys to share your candid opinion and views..
Re: Guys: Is It okay To Pay Girlfriends School Fees?? by koolet: 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
Waiting.... To hear you out
Re: Guys: Is It okay To Pay Girlfriends School Fees?? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
Is it okay to wipe your girlfriends anus when she defecates? undecided
Re: Guys: Is It okay To Pay Girlfriends School Fees?? by koolet: 12:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
krall:
Is it okay to wipe your girlfriends anus when she defecates? undecided
if shez doesnt hav hands undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys: Is It okay To Pay Girlfriends School Fees?? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
koolet:
if shez lame undecided
then since you want to pay her fees pay it. We can't and won't stop you
Re: Guys: Is It okay To Pay Girlfriends School Fees?? by wisefizz(m): 12:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
radarada randanrandan rederede......... try am, and commit suicide wen she dump u for the pastor dats says u both are nt compatible...........
Re: Guys: Is It okay To Pay Girlfriends School Fees?? by tintingz(m): 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
I will loan her.
Re: Guys: Is It okay To Pay Girlfriends School Fees?? by Vivly(f): 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
No big deal.
If you have it and want to give it to her. Your choice.
Re: Guys: Is It okay To Pay Girlfriends School Fees?? by DahtzFestjayz: 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
I will rather donate to Buhari. Vote CHANGE! Vote Buhari/Osibanjo. Sai Buhari Sai Baba
Re: Guys: Is It okay To Pay Girlfriends School Fees?? by wisefizz(m): 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
Vivly:
No big deal.
If you have it and want to give it to her. Your choice.

if i av it... i wil call up for an Origin Party.......my choice
Re: Guys: Is It okay To Pay Girlfriends School Fees?? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
koolet:
Most girls aint worth it..., Like seriously even when the money is there does it sound well one of my friend does it..., though i advised him against it but hes making me feel bad cos 'for heavens sake he' s still an average student managing'
Would like you guys to share your candid opinion and views..

An act of stupidity & a show off of idiosyncrasy
Re: Guys: Is It okay To Pay Girlfriends School Fees?? by falconey(m): 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
OP I can never pay her actual fee even if I have it, I can only support her. For example if her fee is 50,000 naira, I can assist with 30-40k if I have.
Re: Guys: Is It okay To Pay Girlfriends School Fees?? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
ok
Re: Guys: Is It okay To Pay Girlfriends School Fees?? by mentorandfriend(m): 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
The most important factor should be if I have the money. If the cash is there, nothing will stop me from paying for her school fees if she does not have at that moment. If she truly does not have and is in a tight corner to pay the fees, such as an approaching exam, I will gladly do it.

Its a small sacrifice for a girl who has afforded you companionship, care, love and sacrificed her time most times to keep your house clean and even cooking occassionally for you if she has time. Some guys even collect free sex and are here shouting "Why should I pay her school fees?" Thats wickedness.
Re: Guys: Is It okay To Pay Girlfriends School Fees?? by 1freshdude: 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
If the girl in question really wants to learn and has financial challenges that you know of, then its okay to help her out. Some girls don't like going to school, everyday all they want to do is stay with their bf even when they have lectures, not considering that you never miss your lectures.
Re: Guys: Is It okay To Pay Girlfriends School Fees?? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
I would rather sell cold water then allow a bf pay my school fees.
Re: Guys: Is It okay To Pay Girlfriends School Fees?? by falconey(m): 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
rokiatu:
yeah right
Re: Guys: Is It okay To Pay Girlfriends School Fees?? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
falconey:
yeah right
you think every girl is like the ones you've come across? undecided
Re: Guys: Is It okay To Pay Girlfriends School Fees?? by phlio(m): 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
rokiatu:
hey gal burry ur pride....pray that u should not find urself in a nasty situation....
Re: Guys: Is It okay To Pay Girlfriends School Fees?? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
phlio:
hey gal burry ur pride....pray that u should not find urself in a nasty situation....
that's good pride my dear. Always strive to achieve by your own hard work.

Offcourse as humans we need people help here and there but don't solely depend on anybody.
Re: Guys: Is It okay To Pay Girlfriends School Fees?? by ivyT(f): 2:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
If he can afford it and is willingly to do it + d love don hook him 4 prick wink__then I c nothing wrong with it
Re: Guys: Is It okay To Pay Girlfriends School Fees?? by phlio(m): 2:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
rokiatu:
that's good pride my dear. Always strive to achieve by your own hard work.

Offcourse as humans we need people help here and there but don't solely depend on anybody.
u are right tho
Re: Guys: Is It okay To Pay Girlfriends School Fees?? by DaGC(m): 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
If you can and still be comfortable financially after it, then I see no biggie there.
Re: Guys: Is It okay To Pay Girlfriends School Fees?? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
If I have the power, why not? I will just see it as rendering assistance to someone who doesn't have. No biggies! smiley
Re: Guys: Is It okay To Pay Girlfriends School Fees?? by Vivly(f): 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
rokiatu:
Hot water nko?
Re: Guys: Is It okay To Pay Girlfriends School Fees?? by Baddestguyp(m): 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
mentorandfriend:
The most important factor should be if I have the money. If the cash is there, nothing will stop me from paying for her school fees if she does not have at that moment. If she truly does not have and is in a tight corner to pay the fees, such as an approaching exam, I will gladly do it.

Its a small sacrifice for a girl who has afforded you companionship, care, love and sacrificed her time most times to keep your house clean and even cooking occassionally for you if she has time. Some guys even collect free sex and are here shouting "Why should I pay her school fees?" Thats wickedness.
your post made sense to me till I saw the bolded.
no offense
Re: Guys: Is It okay To Pay Girlfriends School Fees?? by mentorandfriend(m): 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
Baddestguyp:
your post made sense to me till I saw the bolded.
no offense
Apologies if it made no sense to you sir, but some guys no what I'm talking about.
Re: Guys: Is It okay To Pay Girlfriends School Fees?? by Baddestguyp(m): 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Apologies if it made no sense to you sir, but some guys no what I'm talking about.
are u saying guys should pay for sex
Re: Guys: Is It okay To Pay Girlfriends School Fees?? by mentorandfriend(m): 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
Baddestguyp:
are u saying guys should pay for sex
Not what I meant. I was trying to say that if a girl gives you her whole self that way, it would be wickedness to have the cash and not help her if school fees is her problem.
Re: Guys: Is It okay To Pay Girlfriends School Fees?? by Vision4God: 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
There's nothing wrong but hv it @ d bak of ur mind dat ur jus doin it because of God & c it as som1 in nid. (not as Bond).

She may turn bk frm u tomor but let it go.
Re: Guys: Is It okay To Pay Girlfriends School Fees?? by stingbreed(m): 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
If u have d money and u know she would do same for u if she had it,,, why not

But no do am pass once undecided
Re: Guys: Is It okay To Pay Girlfriends School Fees?? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
No, it just doesn't sound right. What for? That's what parents are for. Or she can do odd jobs to pay her own tuition fees.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Female Protest Picture / Help A Nairalander,ulcer Is Killing Me#feltlikecrying / Why We Dont Like To Shave Our Beards Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.