Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK (46739 Views)

kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London / Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? / Picture Of FAYOSE'S Old Mother Who Wears Pampers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by appini: 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
When they were calling Bros J different names they forgot that their nyansh dey leak water.

This is the best time to make money in Naija politics, burst any leaking nyansh and smile to the Bank

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by Blackfire(m): 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
[quote author=Ilemba post=31264322][/quote]

it is the 'fact' fault.
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by Noviolence2015: 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
Oko Tinubu... FKK should please consign his beef with Tinubu outside the need to reelect Gej.

He lacks integrity. I support the reelection of Jonathan and this running mouth called FKK is not doing this campaign any good.

Shut up and take your meds. Errant bullocks.
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
hazyfm1:
[size=28pt]FOOLISH FFK[/size]
Are you saying the lier's mouth doesnt smell like a dead rat ?

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by DickTator1: 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
When ffk was in apc and giving it to pdp you were all cheering him on. He's on our side now to destroy apc because he knows the inner workings of apc. But lai mohamed why do u were pampers?

Gej 2019

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by bakila: 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ok, this is made to make people laugh. Well how many laughed, how many agreed with him that you will not have a conviction even if there is a plea bargain.
Buhari is in trouble because your folks are after his life, but come the 28th March in the evening you will know that the two count charges against you will go back to 40. because the 38 were withdrawn to allow your voice perform for GEJ.
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by worlexy(m): 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
locust bean teeth

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by MrALIVE: 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
victorD3:
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha!

Tinubu the drug baron with bad breath will suffer for killing Chief Funso Williams .
are you God,how did you know he killed him? Can you defend this your view when called upon! I don't know what is wrong with you PDP supporters#CLUELESSNESS I think#
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by lexyclasy: 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
quixotic:
when did we get to this low.when the spokesman of the president talks these trash. Imagìne obama spokesmen doing this, i hope the supporters of pdp understand that the likes of Ffk will be entrusted with managing the economy in the unlikely event that jonathan wins. These are the kind of response we will get when issues are raised or questions asked. I just can't understand why an unemployed,broke,struggling youth,man or woman will stand under the sun for 4hours to vote pdp after 16years of the same. Nigerians help yourself.
he is a campaign director.....stop insinuating.....else you start with APC campaign manager that says if they loose they will run parallel government.........they started it by intimidating PDP stop being bias

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by hazyfm1: 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
Billyonaire:
Are you saying the lier's mouth doesnt smell like a dead rat ?

I HATE TINUBU WITH SERIOUS PASSION, BUT DOES NOT STOP ME FROM SUPPORTING BUHARI
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by nagoma(m): 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
FFK is on hard drugs. That is not helping matters as he is completely out of touch with reality and churning out psychedelic delusional scenarios typical of paranoid schizophrenia on a daily basis.
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by cold(m): 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
lexy070:
FFK has mental illness, Tinubu is a drug addict. See grown up men washing dier dirty linen in de public all in de quest of power. Politics sha is a dirty game 2 play in dis country
If you think this anything near dirty then you've not been following American politics

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by generalissimo(m): 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
I just love this FFK guy. He doesnt mix words. He blasts them POINT BLANK! cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by Janet101(f): 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
Confident people have a way of carrying themselves that makes other more attracted to them

ffk d attention seeker
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by toyoutoyou: 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
Uteghe:
The way this is going,some other fellow could wake up to say PEJ has a SMELLY womanliness and GEJ shoves his d.ick down his mum's throat. Please the whole madness should stop.
How will the whole madness stop,when u've just added petrol to the burning fire.Looooooolz.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by lexy070(m): 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
cold:

If you think this anything near dirty then you've not been following American politics
am talking abt dis country alone. Did i say its not happening in other countries
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by cindicandy(f): 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
He is on drugs now because he is bursting and washing APC garments in the open? Were you not the same person cheering FFK and Amechi for all their attacks on GEJ and PEJ? You ediots deserve all that FFK and Fayose is doing right now.

nagoma:
FFK is on hard drugs. That is not helping matters as he is completely out of touch with reality and churning out psychedelic delusional scenarios typical of paranoid schizophrenia on a daily basis.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by greggng: 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
I am surprise ffk thinks he is talking to kids. I pity those listening to him. Does he think america is like nigeria where anything goes. If tinubu committed such a crime, he would ve been decleared per sona non granta. To confirm his story let kasumu the baron obj accused and tunubu embark on a trip to usa today and let's see who will come back a free man
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by dulux07(m): 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
major466:
FFK is doing he's Job very well. The guy is becoming a terror and nightmare to APC grin
So Liar Muhammed wear diapers? cheesy Keep em coming. Time to give back what APC has been given to GEJ cool
Long live FFK!
Long live GEJ!!! cool
Agreed he is doing d job pdp gave to him, but to the vast majority of nigerians n the world, he is only showing how childish n dull he is.
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by dove3: 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
Am ashamed of these caliber of leaders and some fools are happy at the public display of madness is this what campaign is back in days at the university we did not desend so low
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by Benilily(f): 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
I am no suppoter of Buhari but To be frank, this FFK man is mentally deranged... I mean he's stupidity and madness is getting out of Hand.. I keep wondering till 2mao what our able GEJ is still doing with this mad man.. Well for political purpose i guess..after then i just hope this FFK man will disappear for life. I Never liked this fool from Adams!!
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by HirstMOG(m): 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
grin cheesy grin cheesy.
Lia Mohammed leaky leaky yansh.

Bros na true? LoLZ!!!
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by otigbagba: 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
cindicandy:
Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, who is the Director of Media and Publicity of the Peoples Democratic Party Presidential Campaign Organisation (PDPPCO), has alleged that former Lagos Governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, was arrested twice over money laundering and drug-related offences in the United States of America.

In a statement released to newsmen, Fani-Kayode also declared that All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd.), is in trouble.

“Whether the APC wishes me well or not, I shall live long and prosper. What they think about me is neither here nor there and I lose no sleep over it. It is only what God thinks about me that matters and they are not God. They do not like me and I do not like them and that is fine by me. We do not need to like each other and all we need to do is to meet in the field.

“I do not need their good wishes and neither do I crave their goodwill. Rather than continuously talking about me and making infantile and primitive statements, they should spend their time praying for the soul of the late and great PDP leader, Chief Funso Williams, who would have been governor of Lagos State, who was mysteriously murdered a few years ago by a group of evil, power-hungry and callous men, and who was a formidable political adversary of Tinubu. We pray every day that God should avenge Funso Williams and bring those that killed him to justice.

“We suggest that the APC purge themselves of their obvious obsession with me and instead pray for the fortunes of their candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari because he is in trouble and he is surrounded by snakes and vampires. They should pray that God will keep General Buhari safe from the enemy within. The problem with the Tinubu wing of the APC is that they are so used to dishing out rubbish about other people that it has affected their minds and their ability to say anything reasonable or rational.

“The truth is that their leader, Tinubu belongs in a sanatorium for the mentally unbalanced and a maximum security prison for the power obsessed rather than in any political party. As for the quisling and minion called Lai Mohammed I refuse to respond to him unless and until he starts talking sense, cures himself of his chronic bad breath and desists from wearing pampers.

“The only people that are caving in under pressure here are the APC, their presidential candidate, General Buhari and their de facto leader Tinubu. The closer we get to March 28, the more they panic and the more falsehood and rubbish that they spew out. As I have said before, they have become prisoners of their own delusions and fantasies and victims of their own hallucinations. Tinubu, their de facto leader, should tell Nigerians why they should take him seriously after he was arrested on no less than two occasions by the American authorities for money laundering.

“On the first occasion, the arrest was for drug-related money laundering issues in Chicago and, on the second occasion, he was arrested for money laundering-related matters in Seattle, Washington whilst he was Governor of Lagos State. On both occasions he begged the

authorities like a baby and was eventually forced to settle out of court with the American Justice Department by forfeiting a percentage of the money after a successful plea bargain. If not for that settlement and plea bargain, Tinubu would have been in an American jail by now. This is the man whose minions and acolytes like Lai Mohammed are now pontificating about national issues and throwing stones.

“The APC falsely accuse others of wrongdoing whilst there is ample evidence to show that their de facto leader Tinubu was once involved in laundering drug-related money in the United States of America. What an irony that a man with such a filthy past has now managed to gain total control of Nigeria’s main opposition party.

“Tinubu should count himself lucky that Nigerians have short memories and that he is not in jail because that is where he deserves to be. He should also prepare himself for the greatest humiliation and defeat of his political career because after March 28, his ambition of becoming de facto president of Nigeria will crumble before his very eyes and would have gone with the wind.”

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=9901&title=Tinubu-arrested-twice-in-America-over-money-laundering,-Femi-Fani-Kayode-alleges-%E2%80%A2Says-Buhari-in-big-trouble

http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/02/tinubu-knows-about-funsho-williams-murder-buhari-surrounded-by-vampires-fani-kayode
...imagine the characters reasoning with Jonathan. .Nigeria is finished..crazy Pdp
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
cindicandy:
Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, who is the Director of Media and Publicity of the Peoples Democratic Party Presidential Campaign Organisation (PDPPCO), has alleged that former Lagos Governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, was arrested twice over money laundering and drug-related offences in the United States of America.

In a statement released to newsmen, Fani-Kayode also declared that All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd.), is in trouble.

“Whether the APC wishes me well or not, I shall live long and prosper. What they think about me is neither here nor there and I lose no sleep over it. It is only what God thinks about me that matters and they are not God. They do not like me and I do not like them and that is fine by me. We do not need to like each other and all we need to do is to meet in the field.

“I do not need their good wishes and neither do I crave their goodwill. Rather than continuously talking about me and making infantile and primitive statements, they should spend their time praying for the soul of the late and great PDP leader, Chief Funso Williams, who would have been governor of Lagos State, who was mysteriously murdered a few years ago by a group of evil, power-hungry and callous men, and who was a formidable political adversary of Tinubu. We pray every day that God should avenge Funso Williams and bring those that killed him to justice.

“We suggest that the APC purge themselves of their obvious obsession with me and instead pray for the fortunes of their candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari because he is in trouble and he is surrounded by snakes and vampires. They should pray that God will keep General Buhari safe from the enemy within. The problem with the Tinubu wing of the APC is that they are so used to dishing out rubbish about other people that it has affected their minds and their ability to say anything reasonable or rational.

“The truth is that their leader, Tinubu belongs in a sanatorium for the mentally unbalanced and a maximum security prison for the power obsessed rather than in any political party. As for the quisling and minion called Lai Mohammed I refuse to respond to him unless and until he starts talking sense, cures himself of his chronic bad breath and desists from wearing pampers.

“The only people that are caving in under pressure here are the APC, their presidential candidate, General Buhari and their de facto leader Tinubu. The closer we get to March 28, the more they panic and the more falsehood and rubbish that they spew out. As I have said before, they have become prisoners of their own delusions and fantasies and victims of their own hallucinations. Tinubu, their de facto leader, should tell Nigerians why they should take him seriously after he was arrested on no less than two occasions by the American authorities for money laundering.

“On the first occasion, the arrest was for drug-related money laundering issues in Chicago and, on the second occasion, he was arrested for money laundering-related matters in Seattle, Washington whilst he was Governor of Lagos State. On both occasions he begged the

authorities like a baby and was eventually forced to settle out of court with the American Justice Department by forfeiting a percentage of the money after a successful plea bargain. If not for that settlement and plea bargain, Tinubu would have been in an American jail by now. This is the man whose minions and acolytes like Lai Mohammed are now pontificating about national issues and throwing stones.

“The APC falsely accuse others of wrongdoing whilst there is ample evidence to show that their de facto leader Tinubu was once involved in laundering drug-related money in the United States of America. What an irony that a man with such a filthy past has now managed to gain total control of Nigeria’s main opposition party.

“Tinubu should count himself lucky that Nigerians have short memories and that he is not in jail because that is where he deserves to be. He should also prepare himself for the greatest humiliation and defeat of his political career because after March 28, his ambition of becoming de facto president of Nigeria will crumble before his very eyes and would have gone with the wind.”

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=9901&title=Tinubu-arrested-twice-in-America-over-money-laundering,-Femi-Fani-Kayode-alleges-%E2%80%A2Says-Buhari-in-big-trouble

http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/02/tinubu-knows-about-funsho-williams-murder-buhari-surrounded-by-vampires-fani-kayode

Watin concern us and Tinubu? We supporting GMB not Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by Benilily(f): 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
sosanova:
Liar Mohammed dem say u dey wear pampers at your age n ur nyash dey smell, come n defend ur self
Thief-nubu dem same ur mouth dey smell Like dog shitt n u carry igbo (drugs), Oya come n defend ur self
Abike Dabiri dem say u give thief-nubu blow-job Oya come n defend ur self
grin grin grin
WhereIsBuhari

Fani Kayode n Fayose are Men of the Year
Sai Fani Kayode
Sai Ayo Fayose

WhereIsBuhari
sai FFK? FFk is mentally deranged... For you to say to say that i think you are also......
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by texalux(m): 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
I don't know the problem of this guy called fani kayode, I don't think all ths yoruba leaders are tinking ther head atall coz how many ibo leader you see saying rubbish or hausa's both the two people contestin? are not yoruba so pls wot will you kill urself for same way that ekt bo called fayose was bacg around saying Buhari will die pls help me ask him s he God? Both fani kayode & fayose are a disapointment to the entire yoruba's mumu people tofe parawon tori oro oloro!
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
No matter what motherfuckers says about APC, you know what i will still do?
i will jez

keep calm and vote Buhari
#I_Have_Decided
GMB 2015
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by Spray(m): 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
cindicandy:
Buhari must pay for the blood he shed.
ok, my buhari will pay u back, certainly in dollar not in naira, the clueless one destroyed my belove currency,
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
Orijin101:
No matter what motherfuckers says about APC, you know what i will still do?
i will jez

keep calm and vote Buhari
#I_Have_Decided
GMB 2015

calm down.. drink less orijin
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by yomanovic: 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
Curlieweed:

Buhari wants to become another absentee president like his Katsina brother, Yardy.

Sai NoAbsenteePresident.

Yar'ardua meant well for Nigeria. So i'll rather have an absentee president who cares about the people than the present who offered nothing but negative impacts on the people.
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by atlwireles: 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
APC getting a dose of their own medicine.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by redrumninja: 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
cindicandy:

FFK you are the bomb!!!!! Keep doing what you are doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

81 Of Buhari's 100 Appointees Are Northerners (cut From Newspapers) / Reno Omokri In Braided Hair With Girlfriend In 2002 (Throwback Photo) / I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.