Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK (46741 Views)

kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London / Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? / Picture Of FAYOSE'S Old Mother Who Wears Pampers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by shizzle11(m): 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
frank442:
[s]I am not surprised the se guy
Claim he has slept with bianka
Ojukwu wife before

He is a barstard Yoruba man also
Fayose[/s]
Shut up! but you believed him when he made the baseless claim that didnt even add up from his narration, now yo suddenly remember he is a bastad after exposing tuninbu his former cohort.

ogbeni go chop sh1t abeg

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by jtprox(m): 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
Breaking news: If u have badbreath and wear pampers cos of leaky leaky Yarsh then ure a certified APC .

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by yuio22: 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
cool

Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by Laid2001: 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
I swear this FFK must have seen leaky yansh in the villa. Can't you people see how padded madam pej always is when she comes out to the public!
Yet Money can make people stay near smelly things in this country!
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by patrick89(m): 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
deebrain:
The way this man will end won't be envied.

By the way, his talk is making Jonathan to be more hated. Both Parties are behaving like kids, but apparently, APC is a more mature kid. Talking like an unfortunate woman.
you are lying as usual, those people that campaigned against GEJ since 2011 are still doing that till today. Just google occupy Nigeria. You will see thou most of them have come to love GEJ. But those that were against him then are still against him. So shove your sympathy. GEJ is loved by "silent" many. while he is hated by "noisy" few!

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by 9jatatafo(m): 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
In every rumour there is an element of truth. Now read this conversation between FFK and Fayose aka Stomach Infrastructure on BBM
FFK: Hello Fayose
Fayose: My guy FFK
FFK: You have any topic to blast APC today?
Fayose: Yes of course
FFK: Can you feel me in
Fayose: pls FFK you will blast APC today.
FFK: ok brother, APC is in trouble as I will spill beans
Fayose: Any day you have a topic to blast, I will not blast that day so that APC will feel our works.
FFK: agreed brother
Fayose: Update me on my bbm and instagram

The two singing birds of GEJ
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by patrick89(m): 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
cindicandy:
APC e-rats are hypocrites. They were busy cheering Amechi while he was insulting GEJ and PEJ on daily basis. Now that PDP has unleashed FFK and Fayose on them, they are now crying like stupid people.
Don't mind them they have been calling GEJ badluck since 2011 just check occupy Nigeria you will see that the same set of people that hated him are still hating him!!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by bayumyguy: 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
FFK shuld be caution and is dat the reason why they shift the election so they he make all dis stupid statment,meanwhile is Tinubu contesting for presidency because I don,t understand if they anything against tinubu charge him to court.
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by April4th(m): 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
Oh my God,dis FFk is funnier than Ay and Alibaba put together grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by Nicepoker(m): 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
Orijin101:
No matter what motherfuckers says about APC, you know what i will still do?
i will jez

keep calm and vote Buhari
#I_Have_Decided
GMB 2015
are u voting for a ghost? He will die before the election day.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by shizzle11(m): 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
Benilily:
I am no suppoter of Buhari but To be frank, this FFK man is mentally deranged... I mean he's stupidity and madness is getting out of Hand.. I keep wondering till 2mao what our able GEJ is still doing with this mad man.. Well for political purpose i guess..after then i just hope this FFK man will disappear for life. I Never liked this fool from Adams!!
Same here! I never liked that guy for once even up till this moment. He courts trouble here and there with his unguided utterances and spurious comments since 2013, he talks too much like a loose canon. I have never taken him seriously.

However most of those castigating him now applauded and cheered him on while he made baseless allegations and attacked GEJ, PDP and igbos endlessly. Now the monster they supported then has turned against them and guess what, there is very little reason to doubt him because he was an ex inner caucus member of apeesh1t.

While the other parrot rotimi ameash1t was attacking GEJ consistently for months, they cheered him on also. Whatever trouble apeesh1t gives us, we will give them in double fold. Now we have our ameachi in fani-kayode and another hitman on standby in the person of ayo fayose. It is time to shoot down apeesh1t from all cylinders. They started it, lets all enjoy the show, its fun time.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by micrep3030(m): 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
Its I kW about one
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by luckylucky: 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
Penchant for more money and position has landed Fani kayode to the oceans of hatred by all his kinsmen. This political criminal Cum money launderer has bitten more than he can chew, I can see him going on exile or serving jail terms in order to serve as a deterrent to those Mr Jonathan cohorts who think public funds are for fun fare.
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by ozoigbondu: 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
FFK is just destroyed lai mohammed this one na fatality

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by favourmic(m): 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
shizzle11:
Thunder fire you, your mama, your papa, your family and your generation.

When ffk was in apc and yapping dust and making spurious claims and allegations week after week, attacking GEJ, PDP and igbos, did you iddiott make this comment?, where you FOOLS not cheering him on and applauding him?

Now the table has turned around, you suddenly remember he is schizophrenic and out of touch with reality.

Thunder fire your blockos there, useless abbokki. You lots are very lucky i dont have much time these days, i would torment your lives endlessly on NL. Una neva see anything....game on! cool

Premature they worried u, stop acting stupid, think well
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by asiwajumi(m): 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
I wont join issues with u FFK, but i think it is most unfortunate to refer to Nigerian as people with little memories. Grow up FFK.[/quote]. baseless
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by shizzle11(m): 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
favourmic:

Premature they worried u, stop acting stupid, think well
you are an iddiot, go tell this nonsense to your father

nice gif there @ozoigbondu. ebola armed tuninbu is a goner gringringrin
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by axeman10(m): 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
Thought this dude only sniffs g-strings...

Now he's added Pampers sniffing to his pathetic case.

Case closed beyond redemption. No more comment about Fanny from me.
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by rigarmortis: 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
jzdoberman:
No wonder the price of pampers come skyrocket!!!
How come him yansh dey leak abi Tinubu dey service 'there'... undecided

you have a point
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by favourmic(m): 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
shizzle11:
you are an iddiot, go tell this nonsense to your father

nice gif there @ozoigbondu. ebola armed tuninbu is a goner gringringrin

Hahaha haha smiles can u see what I'm talking about premature they worry u, stop acting like a dump ass, stupidity begin when u young not when u old, guess is from your parent wise up men say no to Jonathan
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
Surly listening to bees hum is far better a way to spend ur time than giving your ears to the rantings of the very crazy Fani

Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by idsamoo(m): 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
lexy070:
FFK has mental illness, Tinubu is a drug addict. See grown up men washing dier dirty linen in de public all in de quest of power. Politics sha is a dirty game 2 play in dis country

They are all oldd foools!! The painful part is the mmumuu youths they call future leaders whom still can't determine their future at 30s still embrace and follow them all about..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by chival(f): 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
Isn't it interesting to note that whenever FFK comes out with these allegations, all APC supporters can do is call him names?

The allegations are never denied outrightly, instead we are told the man is a lunatic. Why? The truth stings, that's why.

Let Tinubu come out and tell us he wasn't involved in drugs and money laundering in the U.S. Chikena!

Once again I reiterate: I find it shocking that anyone would even in a jocular manner consider voting an unread, 73 year old in as president. Like a friend of mine said, "Aso villa is not a retirement home".

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by stevecantrell: 5:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
Something tells me Fashola is next.
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by shizzle11(m): 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
favourmic:

Hahaha haha smiles can u see what I'm talking about premature they worry u, stop acting like a dump ass, stupidity begin when u young not when u old, guess is from your parent wise up men say no to Jonathan
i hate it when nitwits quote me. Fvck off my mentions you miserable, despicable pleb. Say no to your useless father.
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
quixotic:
when did we get to this low.when the spokesman of the president talks these trash. Imagìne obama spokesmen doing this, i hope the supporters of pdp understand that the likes of Ffk will be entrusted with managing the economy in the unlikely event that jonathan wins. These are the kind of response we will get when issues are raised or questions asked. I just can't understand why an unemployed,broke,struggling youth,man or woman will stand under the sun for 4hours to vote pdp after 16years of the same. Nigerians help yourself.

Calm down let me enlughten you and other frustrated nigerian youths out dere... the PDP b4 is not the Same PDP now..They all left because GEJ wasn't doing their bidding... now they feel they can reduce the party to nothing and disgrace Him... Corruption has been here since... People have beem sufferong since... and GEJ wants to cause change by stoppung their sourcea of illegal income... they are now decamping and formed a new 'Umbrella' no saw demselves as sticks or brooms brought together with an hidden agenda to sweep out yhe CHANGE GEJ is bringing and continue... I pity the Masse who they see as low lives they only respect you for your votes... Buhari is now ready to were a suit , were an igbo attire and all because they believe we the electorate a so gullible... open your eyes!... u no go wise where yhu suppose wise old men who ve toying your mind and sense of humanity.... bye bye...
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by bjbukzy(m): 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
cindicandy:
Lest we forget, where is Buhari the APC presidential candidate?

@The topic: I have every reason to believe what FFK says because he was an integral part of APC during and after its formation.
So because he was in the apc, tinubu will fell him he has been caught for drug and money laundering in the US before and lai Muhammed will tell him he is using pampers.... Ffk just showed d world how stupid he is.
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by favourmic(m): 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
shizzle11:
i hate it when nitwits quote me. Fvck off my mentions you miserable, despicable pleb. Say no to your useless father.

Hahaha haha odun o, yes Jonathan is like a useless father we say no to him.
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by nkenu(m): 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
FFK is the most stupid idiot I have ever seen. He actually has some mental problems. A thief like this still has that ugly mouth to call others thieves.
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by wummyanthoy: 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
grin cheesy grin cheesy.
Lia Mohammed leaky leaky yansh.
hahahahaahhahahahahaaHahahahaahahahahahahahaha!
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by Skoopy(m): 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
Your death papa get shot memory
Re: Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK by aviazuva: 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
That is no longer campaign, but hate speech.
If Tinubu and FFK would just fade

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri In Braided Hair With Girlfriend In 2002 (Throwback Photo) / I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) / Made In Kaduna APC Lamborghini Pictures Credited To @murtalaibin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.