Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Who Is Actually God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Actually God? (3991 Views)

Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? / What Do People Think God Is Actually Like? / What If The Sun Is Actually Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Actually God? by Stankoko(m): 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
plaetton:
Gosh!

Why can't Africans show as much obsession with the atom and it's many mysteries as they obsess with this idea of god ?.

Why can't we at least look at the sub-atomic particles , for perhaps, the footprints of this god , so that we may follow and discover him/her/it ?

Isn't enquiry and discovery the best homage we can pay to the supposed architect of the universe that supposedly gave us a brain to think ?
undecided

It is obvious that a supposed creator or the dynamics forces of evolution imbued us with a mind in order for us to ponder on our existence, and then search for truth, not prematurely claim it purely on the basis on the basis of fear and anxiety.

We forget that the worship of gods began at the primacy of our mental development , at our intellectual infancy, when our most primitive and primordial instincts for survival and self-preservation clearly dominated our intellect and reason.

So, are you pondering truth, or are you already claiming it ?
cool

It's not wrong when you inquire about God and that is what is happening here. You seem to be learned but your undertone sounds like someone who thinks he has attained.
When you say 'supposed architect of the Universe', does it mean you are not sure if he is and just saying what you were told or heard? Anyways, I always hear Masons use that phrase (Great Architect) and I don't think you are one. I will like u to shed more light because unknowingly, you gave him a name (Architect of the Universe).
Re: Who Is Actually God? by plaetton: 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
Stankoko:

It's not wrong when you inquire about God and that is what is happening here. You seem to be learned but your undertone sounds like someone who thinks he has attained.
When you say 'supposed architect of the Universe', does it mean you are not sure if he is and just saying what you were told or heard? Anyways, I always hear Masons use that phrase (Great Architect) and I don't think you are one. I will like u to shed more light because unknowingly, you gave him a name (Architect of the Universe).
I used the phrase "supposed architect of the universe" first, to mimick what is generally believed by theists, second, to express my skepticism that such is true.
I am more inclined to believe and accept that the universe and the particles of condensed energy that constitute it, are self existent, and therefore do not need a god.

There exists no evidence that the universe was designed or created,...unless, of course, we are willing to entertain the wild notion that we are computer programs running in a holographic universe, written by species or beings billions of years more advanced.
Re: Who Is Actually God? by Horus(m): 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
Stankoko:

Hmmm.. Learning something.. So are u talking about gods?

I am talking about the the Elohim. We forget that 2000 years ago there was no English language, so the name "God" (an English word) was not there. The English language is spellbinding. We think we know what we are saying, but actually, the meaning of words can be totally different from what we think they are.
Re: Who Is Actually God? by Nobody: 2:34am On Mar 06, 2015
HCpaul:
Who is God?

God is the uncreated creator, the uncause cause, the writter of time, the head of the immaterial world, the master of the unseen world, the untaught teacher, the unempowered worrior, the beginning and the end. He is a stranger, coming from the hidden wilderness of the unknown, his birth, an unrevealed mysteries of conception. God is just who he is.

Which one?
Re: Who Is Actually God? by Nobody: 2:35am On Mar 06, 2015
Hiswordxray:

You don't need to know who He is. You only need to reach out to Him.

Reaching out to something you do not know exists? Makes sense!
Re: Who Is Actually God? by gatiano(m): 9:10am On Mar 06, 2015
THE BLACKMAN AND THE BLACKWOMAN AS ONE IS GOD. IN DIVINE UNITY, HE CREATED THE UNIVERSE, THE ONE BEFORE THIS UNIVERSE AND THE NEXT TO COME. HE CREATED EVERYTHING IN IT AND EVERYTHING THAT WILL EVER EXIST IN IT.
WE SAY "HE" BECAUSE THE NON-BLACK PEOPLE HAVE A DEMENTED BRAIN. AFRICAN LANGUAGES DO NOT HAVE CLASSIFICATION OF PRONOUN FOR WOMAN AND MAN WE SIMPLY WOULD US "O" FOR THE YOUNGER OR AGE MATE OR WE USE "E" FOR THE OLDER OR ELDERLY.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Actually God? by cg053: 11:18am On Mar 06, 2015
Allah is God, Allah is He beside whom there is no other God, d Ever-living.
Re: Who Is Actually God? by cg053: 11:22am On Mar 06, 2015
Allah is God, Allah is He beside whom there is no other God, d Ever-living. He neither slumber nor sleep, to Him is every in heaven & earth, no intercession can avail except by His leave. He has d knowledge of d present and d future.
Re: Who Is Actually God? by Auki: 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
Dear Emotional

Merciful-signifies one whose mercy is common to all, and extends to the whole universe, to everything that will be created in the future. On the other hand, Gracious ' signifies one whose mercy is perfect in all possible ways. These words are exclusive to the One and Absolute Being which does not permit the existence of a second or a third entity. Hope that help.

Dear Weah96.

A bad man saying the truth does not invalidate the truth in itself. The fact is you have only one absolute God that created you, me and all.

ISIL are solely responsible for what they do. Iam entirely responsile for what I do.
Re: Who Is Actually God? by Hiswordxray(m): 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
DProDG:

Reaching out to something you do not know exists? Makes sense!
That is what faith is. But there is a reward because the unknown God will later become know to you if you try and be patient.
Re: Who Is Actually God? by gatiano(m): 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
ALLAH IS GOD OR ALLAH MEANS GOD? GOD IS ENGLISH, ALLAH IS ARABIAN, OLORUN IS YORUBA ETC, SO WHO IS ACTUALLY ALLAH?

cg053:
Allah is God, Allah is He beside whom there is no other God, d Ever-living. He neither slumber nor sleep, to Him is every in heaven & earth, no intercession can avail except by His leave. He has d knowledge of d present and d future.
Re: Who Is Actually God? by Horus(m): 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGXYUX-GnYU

[size=15pt]You Are Egiptians You Are Gods (Dr. Malachi Z. York)[/size]
Re: Who Is Actually God? by johnydon22(m): 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hiswordxray:

That is what faith is. But there is a reward because the unknown God will later become know to you if you try and be patient.

Now you have landed.. FAITH... its just a thing of the mind, if you have faith that krishna exists then it will exist in your mind, if you have faith that a pink unicorn exists then it exists in your mind, if you have faith that yahweh exists then it will in ur mind.. none of this God concepts exists outside the dimension of faith... And faith just goes against reason...
Re: Who Is Actually God? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
gatiano:
THE BLACKMAN AND THE BLACKWOMAN AS ONE IS GOD. IN DIVINE UNITY, HE CREATED THE UNIVERSE, THE ONE BEFORE THIS UNIVERSE AND THE NEXT TO COME. HE CREATED EVERYTHING IN IT AND EVERYTHING THAT WILL EVER EXIST IN IT.
WE SAY "HE" BECAUSE THE NON-BLACK PEOPLE HAVE A DEMENTED BRAIN. AFRICAN LANGUAGES DO NOT HAVE CLASSIFICATION OF PRONOUN FOR WOMAN AND MAN WE SIMPLY WOULD US "O" FOR THE YOUNGER OR AGE MATE OR WE USE "E" FOR THE OLDER OR ELDERLY.

I like the racist undertones you put out there
Re: Who Is Actually God? by gatiano(m): 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
I'm no racist, we are not racists, we will never be one. in your view and perception, truth is racist.

DProDG:

I like the racist undertones you put out there

1 Like

Re: Who Is Actually God? by Stankoko(m): 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
gatiano:

I wanted to ask you if you are high but since that may sound rude, I'll hold my peace.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Actually God? by gatiano(m): 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
I am not high, thanks for asking politely after the indirectly pinch. So to you sir, Why do you like sleeping? why are you so numb down as hell. except if you are white or non-black, then confess, so i may know how to address your trick.
Stankoko:

I wanted to ask you if you are high but since that may sound rude, I'll hold my peace.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Actually God? by gatiano(m): 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
Sticks and stones can break my bones, but words will never hurt me! This is your signature, i'm sorry, it shows what and who you entirely are. it implies that you are shameless. this is not rude, it is what you say about yourself.

Stankoko:

1 Like

Re: Who Is Actually God? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
gatiano:

What's the obsession with darkskin? Is there an intrinsic difference btw it and any other? And what part about non-blacks being demented isn't racist?
Re: Who Is Actually God? by tartar9(m): 3:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
gatiano:
seriozly,whoz always liking ur posts
Re: Who Is Actually God? by gatiano(m): 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
People who are not cowards, People who understand that their ancestors sacrifice their lives for our lives, people who understand the struggle of their mothers, people whose mind are sharp and awakened, people who understand it for sure 100% that they didn't evolve from animals, people who already has seen the future, people whose knowledge are profound in the fact that their ancestors were always civilized, people who know for sure that they can do it for themselves and also understand that their very live should be determined by them. people who are in touch with their feelings and no matter what, their emotions won't take over them. people who know how to read between the lines. people who will not sell their soul for excessive champion league or cnn or bcc etc, people who understand that their great grand children yet to come is actually them and a lot more and finally, people who know what the time is.

You don't. sir you have no idea.

tartar9:

1 Like

Re: Who Is Actually God? by Hiswordxray(m): 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
johnydon22:

Now you have landed.. FAITH... its just a thing of the mind, if you have faith that krishna exists then it will exist in your mind, if you have faith that a pink unicorn exists then it exists in your mind, if you have faith that yahweh exists then it will in ur mind.. none of this God concepts exists outside the dimension of faith... And faith just goes against reason...
If you have faith that when you lay your hand on people they will get heal. And if this actually happens is it a thing of the mind?

If you have faith that sickness can't stay in your body and years later you realize you haven't taken a single drug is it a thing of the mind?

My friend if you want to help me stop being delusional (as you claim) then you would have to explain all the supernatural things I have experienced. I tell you, I have experienced a lot of the supernatural because of my faith and they are so much that I can't even count and it keep multiplying day by day.

So are you ready to start explaining things for me?
Re: Who Is Actually God? by gatiano(m): 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
Obsession? i do not understand the concept of the reason why you would use that word, but the love for my black skin, oh brother, i love it more than life. it is the source of life.
No wonder when the white person spot a black spot on his skin, he prays it should turn out to be melanin.
Melanin in which the black germ is, is the place where GOD is sitted like THE KING HE IS. My blackness is the THRONE OF GOD. I'm not obssessed over it, I LOVE IT.
And i will teach my family to know and understand how perfect they are. if you can't stand it, stay off my comments and my tread. but i will invade yours if you try to praise the devil.

DProDG:

What's the obsession with darkskin? Is there an intrinsic difference btw it and any other? And what part about non-blacks being demented isn't racist?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Actually God? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
gatiano:
Obsession? i do not understand the concept of the reason why you would use that word, but the love for my black skin, oh brother, i love it more than life. it is the source of life.
No wonder when the white person spot a black spot on his skin, he prays it should turn out to be melanin.
Melanin in which the black germ is, is the place where GOD is sitted like THE KING HE IS. My blackness is the THRONE OF GOD. I'm not obssessed over it, I LOVE IT.
And i will teach my family to know and understand how perfect they are. if you can't stand it, stay off my comments and my tread. but i will invade yours if you try to praise the devil.

WTF are you talking about? Yeah, great, you love dark skin. Well me too! Yeay! Everything else you say is really stupid.
Re: Who Is Actually God? by johnydon22(m): 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hiswordxray:

If you have faith that when you lay your hand on people they will get heal. And if this actually happens is it a thing of the mind?

If you have faith that sickness can't stay in your body and years later you realize you haven't taken a single drug is it a thing of the mind?

My friend if you want to help me stop being delusional (as you claim) then you would have to explain all the supernatural things I have experienced. I tell you, I have experienced a lot of the supernatural because of my faith and they are so much that I can't even count and it keep multiplying day by day.

So are you ready to start explaining things for me?

The same way you believe ur prayers healed a sick and not the medicine they took is the same way muslims believe theirs..
Their is nothing supernatural going on in this world except that your mind is storngly convicted that their is.

I have fallen sick before and gotten better without medicine, its called immune system working nothing more, you just choose to believe its supernatural..

With all the supernatural occurrence claims by theists, why is it that none have ever being able to prove it and claim the James Randi paranormal challenge of 1million dollars price..

am sure when you are asked the supernatural occurrence you will not say you have simply seen an amputee limb grow back, Or have you ever seen your pastor levitate? Only tricks that can easily be manipulated and that is it...

1 Like

Re: Who Is Actually God? by gatiano(m): 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
I love my blackskin. are you a devil? why are you interchanging black with dark. well dark too is good, considering that you were born from darkness. i do hope you were taught that by the light skin.
everything else that i say is what you do not understand or have any knowledge of. what is the pride for? you inheritted it from the people you want to be like. if you do not know, ask or read. GOD made the internet for the blackpeople. read!

DProDG:

WTF are you talking about? Yeah, great, you love dark skin. Well me too! Yeay! Everything else you say is really stupid.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Actually God? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
gatiano:
I love my blackskin. are you a devil? why are you interchanging black with dark. well dark too is good, considering that you were born from darkness. i do hope you were taught that by the light skin.
everything else that i say is what you do not understand or have any knowledge of. what is the pride for? you inheritted it from the people you want to be like. if you do not know, ask or read. GOD made the internet for the blackpeople. read!

You're either completely psycho or a professional troll. I'm just gonna ignore you now
Re: Who Is Actually God? by gatiano(m): 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
That is what a whiteman calls a Blackman who has knowledge about himself. like i said, you are an immitator or white wanna be. (i can teach you how to do that, it is actually one of black people selective breeding stuff, it is not a theory), everything white is a theory.
A whiteman says 1+1=2
Blackman said 1+1=truth. we are not on the level with them(if you understand).

let me explain the whiteman's evolutional theory of your life to you, that the blackman initially taught him, but he turned it upside down to feed it to us when we still had milk teeth.
I'm going to go raw so forgive me already.

Under the darkness of your parent's room, few years ago; Ofcourse they loved and still love each other, i will not accept that you are a product of material love, rather a product of divine love. If you are white, there are more chances that you are a product of material love or lust, they have been doing it in the toilet or club's bathroom eons ago before the blackman learnt such filth.
So underthe darkness of this room, Your dad (nairaland will ban me so i will go softer), put his seed into the darkness of your mama's womb.

This seed is actually you. that is where you began your life journey. at the stage, you were nothing but a microscopic tadpole spilled into the darkness of your mama's womb(the earth).
The tadpole (you) fertilized one of your mother's egg(egg of life), then you became a clotted single drop of life(Quran is more scientific).This single tiny clot of liquid is so powerful that it contains all the information about your biological ancestors dating back for trillions of years(NB, you still do have what is called Spiritual ancestors, spiritual brothers and father, for a male a father and for a female a Mother)
Later, this tadpole inside the egg, metamorphosed himself into insect (flea like shaped), then into an amphibian or fish like swimming in liquid in the extreme darkness(triple darkness, the shape of the womb is much like a triangle) of your mama's womb. later into a reptile at the same time a plant (because you are connected by root to your mother called umbilical cord), then you evolved into another developed reptile maybe dinoseur. it goes on like that until the water broke, then you were about to be disconnected from your EARTH(your mother) into the world for your personal experiences, which you already began at conception.
Unknowingly to you and your parent and doctors and nurses(blacks), the devil was out there waiting, only you knew. How?
The devil had already taught the doctors how to bring forth a child wrongly. thus all the unnecessary equipments, especially the lights.
You see, you are coming forth from darkness, bright light will be too sudden for you, and you just lost your normal habitat(the water that broke), it should have been normal for you to be birthed into a nicely clean water. That way, you won't experience any shock or it would have been less.

So you were brought forth from GOD's glory, from darkness into a very sharp bright light, before you could close your eyes some mechanical light fried your tender brain (born brain dead), then you got a sudden shock, no water, no air, a lot of methyl aroma, you were born into the world of sin, but you were not born of sin. You knew evil immidiately, then you decided "that you must go back or die", then the doctor gave you a nice whoop just like in slavery; then you got scared (born of fear).
Blackness or darkness is this source of life, then you needed the sun to grow now(natural) plus all the supplement the devil has pre planned for you.
That sun was also made from the darkness of space.

so your thinking of evolution of man from animal literally is not your fault. bright light fried your brain, and then you had to accept it to pass your exam, for without passing the exams, you won't get that degree and then no job (FEAR). We are all like that, GOD had to come to give us a notch and teach us about ourselves. so you are not damaged, you are just still sleeping as you were as a baby when that light struck you and the doctor whooped your behind(not the doctor's fault). and the first person that held you YOUR MOTHER IS THE GOD, YOUR GOD THAT HELD YOU ALL THROUGH TILL YOU ACQUIRE A KNOWLEDGE GREATER THAN HERS, THEN SHE HAD TO LET GO.

DProDG:

You're either completely psycho or a professional troll. I'm just gonna ignore you now

1 Like

Re: Who Is Actually God? by Weah96: 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
tartar9:

There's always someone. Once they get up to three, I believe we become morally responsible to notify some kind of authority. That's how Hitler got started. Nobody reported him. Hahaha.
Re: Who Is Actually God? by emotional(m): 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=Auki post=31356921]Dear Emotional

Merciful-signifies one whose mercy is common to all, and extends to the whole universe, to everything that will be created in the future. On the other hand, Gracious ' signifies one whose mercy is perfect in all possible ways. These words are exclusive to the One and Absolute Being which does not permit the existence of a second or a third entity. Hope that help.

Is this same Allah (MERCIFUL/GRACIOUS)Mohamed professed?
Re: Who Is Actually God? by Horus(m): 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
Blacks are Gods and the black race is Eternal

Blacks are Gods in amnesia, they simply forget who they are

1 Like

Re: Who Is Actually God? by Weah96: 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
Horus:
Blacks are Gods and the black race is Eternal

Blacks are Gods in amnesia, they simply forget who they are

Why are black people Gods compared to other races? How can I unlock my own divinity? I wan use am for make one or two moves in d market.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Radical Muslims Kill Over 100 Muslims At Mosques In Sanaa, ..what Else Is New? / No True Christian Will Marry A Muslim. / See 50 Prophecies Of Apostle Suleiman 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.