Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Who Is Actually God? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Actually God? (3990 Views)

Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? / What Do People Think God Is Actually Like? / What If The Sun Is Actually Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Actually God? by gatiano(m): 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
you can simply say you have financial problems. MONEY! The recent weapon against Black people.

Weah96:

Why are black people Gods compared to other races? How can I unlock my own divinity? I wan use am for make one or two moves in d market.
Re: Who Is Actually God? by Weah96: 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
gatiano:
you can simply say you have financial problems. MONEY! The recent weapon against Black people.

Must you insult me before unlocking my personal divinity? Aren't you supposed to reveal these things to a Blackman like me?
Re: Who Is Actually God? by Weah96: 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
Gatiano, my landlord is refusing my Blackman currency. He says that it is not legal tender in his country. I want him to recognize God when he sees one. That's why I'm begging you to show me this thing.
Re: Who Is Actually God? by gatiano(m): 8:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
No! I did not abuse you, atleast, i did not think so. Are you a Blackman? it is very difficult for me to think that a black is an atheist. i still wonder, How? when i did not trust christianity or muhammedian religion, I still knew a believe in nothing is impossible.
Weah96:

Must you insult me before unlocking my personal divinity? Aren't you supposed to reveal these things to a Blackman like me?
Re: Who Is Actually God? by Hiswordxray(m): 8:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
johnydon22:

The same way you believe ur prayers healed a sick and not the medicine they took is the same way muslims believe theirs..
Their is nothing supernatural going on in this world except that your mind is storngly convicted that their is.

I have fallen sick before and gotten better without medicine, its called immune system working nothing more, you just choose to believe its supernatural..

With all the supernatural occurrence claims by theists, why is it that none have ever being able to prove it and claim the James Randi paranormal challenge of 1million dollars price..

am sure when you are asked the supernatural occurrence you will not say you have simply seen an amputee limb grow back, Or have you ever seen your pastor levitate? Only tricks that can easily be manipulated and that is it...
I know you would believe only what you want to believe. But I have seen things that can't be explained. I have broken my hand and watch it got healed before my eyes in just two minutes.
I have known things about people that nobody told me.

I had hold hot iron and it didn't burn me.

I have been bitten by scorpions and bee and yet nothing happened.

I have spoken languages I have never learnt. I know a little about Edo language but there was this day I spoke Benin and I could understand very little of what I said because the dialect I knew was different. But I knew it was flaunt Benin I was speaking. And today I spoke Chinese while praying in church.

On Sunday we were praying and God ask me to go lay hand on people (I wasn't a pastor,, just an ordinary member). I obeyed and as I laid hand on people they were falling.

I have prophesied, seen vision that later come to past, laid hand on people and immediately got healed, known things that is about to happen with precise details.

I have not fallen sick ever since I realized I don't have to and it been a long time. I can't remember the last time I fall sick.

There are times I get so filled with the spirit that I literally feel power flowing through me. I feel like I'm going to explode, shock wave all over my hands and feet. And when I touch people they fall under the anointing.

I'm not a pastor, just a little boy who loves God. But God power is His love and His power is undeniable real.

But if you choose to live in lies you are only denial yourself of something really good.
God loves you and it grieves Him to see you not enjoying the fullness of His love.
Re: Who Is Actually God? by gatiano(m): 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
Unfortunately, Blackman never makes any currency, not even in Africa, We hated the idea of money because it drives greed. and greed creates envy, jealousy, hatred, war, eveything of bad attribute is what greed creates, and it is fuelled by or with money. However, today, The blackman is GOD, He is fearless, he makes do in this passing out world how to live life and manage himself and family well into a almost perfect order. All it requires is for him to have the knowledge of who he is.

back in the days (ancient), if the blackman needs gold, he just goes to where the gold deposit are, pick the right amount of what he needs use. He does not hoard gold like the greedy white folks. the same with everything or resources in life. We don't hoard.

Weah96:
Gatiano, my landlord is refusing my Blackman currency. He says that it is not legal tender in his country. I want him to recognize God when he sees one. That's why I'm begging you to show me this thing.
Re: Who Is Actually God? by Weah96: 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hiswordxray:
. But I have seen things that can't be explained. I have broken my hand and watch it got healed before my eyes in just two minutes.

Damn, you carry all this power in your person? You're like 3 X-Men characters rolled into one. Wolverine has that same self healing power, the Professor can hijack consciousness, and Storm can see all types of energies with her eyes.
Re: Who Is Actually God? by johnydon22(m): 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hiswordxray:

I know you would believe only what you want to believe. But I have seen things that can't be explained. I have broken my hand and watch it got healed before my eyes in just two minutes.
hahahahaha so the bone broke into two and joined back again?

Hiswordxray:

I had hold hot iron and it didn't burn me.
Iron man.. cheesy

Hiswordxray:

I have been bitten by scorpions and bee and yet nothing happened.
Who havent experienced that one...

Hiswordxray:

I have spoken languages I have never learnt. I know a little about Edo language but there was this day I spoke Benin and I could understand very little of what I said because the dialect I knew was different. But I knew it was flaunt Benin I was speaking. And today I spoke Chinese while praying in church.
Now take a look at this... He speaks jibberish in church, says its one language he never knew... how come u knew it was chinese you spoke when you seemingly had no knowledge of chinese... Boy i have seen many people speak in tongues and they certainly just speaking jibberish just like you... it's just spurred on by a very intense emotional outburst..
Hiswordxray:

On Sunday we were praying and God ask me to go lay hand on people (I wasn't a pastor,, just an ordinary member). I obeyed and as I laid hand on people they were falling.
God asked you? leme guess in your mind sheey? and people were falling... lolzz i get that emotional drama. cheesy The same way people fall and faint when micheal jackson sings, something that triggers deep emotional outburst causes that. and intense emotional prayers causes that to people just like intense emotional admiration for something like music makes people cry.

Hiswordxray:

I have prophesied, seen vision that later come to past, laid hand on people and immediately got healed, known things that is about to happen with precise details.
Now lets put that to a little test, it would be a nice proof... tell me my native namegrin

Hiswordxray:

I have not fallen sick ever since I realized I don't have to and it been a long time. I can't remember the last time I fall sick.
same here, my brother falls sick almost 3time a year but not me... so nothing special..

Hiswordxray:

There are times I get so filled with the spirit that I literally feel power flowing through me. I feel like I'm going to explode, shock wave all over my hands and feet. And when I touch people they fall under the anointing.
Its called emotional outburst... why do you think most musicians run mad in the stage, or people fall and faint when micheal jackson sings, or why girls cry when wizkid shouts yaaay!
Hiswordxray:

I'm not a pastor, just a little boy who loves God. But God power is His love and His power is undeniable real.
Understandable that you are just a little boy still clasped in the clutches of wishful thinking.... Take a trip to a Krishna temple and they will tell you his powers are undeniable.. grin its all wishful thinking boy...

Hiswordxray:

But if you choose to live in lies you are only denial yourself of something really good.
God loves you and it grieves Him to see you not enjoying the fullness of His love.
Hahahahaha... i have told you times without numbers that God (sango) loves you and i bid you to embrace him and bask in his love...
grin now run along and go bring real miracles like ur hand was amputed and it grew back... smiley
Re: Who Is Actually God? by Weah96: 9:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
Xray you're too funny. You cannot be harmed by anything, unlike Jesus and his disciples who succumb to executioners, illnesses, and eventually, death.
Re: Who Is Actually God? by Weah96: 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
gatiano:
No! I did not abuse you, atleast, i did not think so. Are you a Blackman? it is very difficult for me to think that a black is an atheist. i still wonder, How? when i did not trust christianity or muhammedian religion, I still knew a believe in nothing is impossible.

Atheism is the only pragmatic position that I can hold. I wasn't gifted with the luxury of self-deceit like some people. In matters like these, I prefer to seek the truth and not rely on emotions and biased sentiments.
Re: Who Is Actually God? by gatiano(m): 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
Atheism has no positioning in been pragmatic. Atheism is a simple belief that equates man with animals, whiteman knows what he means by atheism, blackman that follows it don't have a clue about what it means. Pragmatism on the other hand is simply common sense. Are you sure you are pragmatic?
Atheism automatically believes in the theory of bigbang and animal to man evolution. Pragmatism is like "wait! let me think about it for a moment".

Weah96:

Atheism is the only pragmatic position that I can hold. I wasn't gifted with the luxury of self-deceit like some people. In matters like these, I prefer to seek the truth and not rely on emotions and biased sentiments.
Re: Who Is Actually God? by Hiswordxray(m): 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
johnydon22:
hahahahaha so the bone broke into two and joined back again?

Iron man.. cheesy

Who havent experienced that one...

Now take a look at this... He speaks jibberish in church, says its one language he never knew... how come u knew it was chinese you spoke when you seemingly had no knowledge of chinese... Boy i have seen many people speak in tongues and they certainly just speaking jibberish just like you... it's just spurred on by a very intense emotional outburst..
God asked you? leme guess in your mind sheey? and people were falling... lolzz i get that emotional drama. cheesy The same way people fall and faint when micheal jackson sings, something that triggers deep emotional outburst causes that. and intense emotional prayers causes that to people just like intense emotional admiration for something like music makes people cry.

Now lets put that to a little test, it would be a nice proof... tell me my native namegrin

same here, my brother falls sick almost 3time a year but not me... so nothing special..

Its called emotional outburst... why do you think most musicians run mad in the stage, or people fall and faint when micheal jackson sings, or why girls cry when wizkid shouts yaaay!
Understandable that you are just a little boy still clasped in the clutches of wishful thinking.... Take a trip to a Krishna temple and they will tell you his powers are undeniable.. grin its all wishful thinking boy...

Hahahahaha... i have told you times without numbers that God (sango) loves you and i bid you to embrace him and bask in his love...
grin now run along and go bring real miracles like ur hand was amputed and it grew back... smiley
If it is so normal why don't you go ahead and do them. Go and touch people and make them fall. Stay for years without getting sick.

Or are you saying this unfame me have become Micheal Jackson?
Re: Who Is Actually God? by johnydon22(m): 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hiswordxray:

If it is so normal why don't you go ahead and do them. Go and touch people and make them fall. Stay for years without getting sick.

Or are you saying this infamous me have become Micheal Jackson?

Lolzzz its so punny how ur brain works... You clearly have no comprehension of all i wrote there...

People fall because of their emotional outburst in the prayer, I for one have stayed years not getting sick and many people i know have never been sick in their lives, the micheal jackson part u expectedly couldnt comprehend the simple english i used.. people cry or fall when micheal jackson emerges because of their emotional attachments to him...

[size=20] Now can you now tell me my native name? grin [/size] its obviously a simple task for you since you claim to see and know things like this, see visions and prophecy... so oya am waiting.. grin
Re: Who Is Actually God? by Horus(m): 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
Weah96:

Why are black people Gods compared to other races? How can I unlock my own divinity? I wan use am for make one or two moves in d market.

The Caucasian still portrays his image as God even though archaeologists have proven, without a shadow of a doubt, that the first people were black, thus making the creators black also. The Caucasians know our potential and are afraid that if we blacks (the Gods) find out who we really are and come together as one mind, one body, they will lose power and be destroyed. To unlock your own divinity you need to be immersed in the knowledge of self and your own DNA will do the rest
Re: Who Is Actually God? by Weah96: 11:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
gatiano:
Atheism has no positioning in been pragmatic. Atheism is a simple belief that equates man with animals, whiteman knows what he means by atheism, blackman that follows it don't have a clue about what it means. Pragmatism on the other hand is simply common sense. Are you sure you are pragmatic?
Atheism automatically believes in the theory of bigbang and animal to man evolution. Pragmatism is like "wait! let me think about it for a moment".

What do you think atheism means? It is the only open minded position. Even agnostics have made up their minds. Believers have closed theirs. We await evidence before jumping on any ship. That's the definition of common sense. It requires only the most primitive of intellectual resources to say that cows don't have three heads or that monkeys don't wear cologne.
Re: Who Is Actually God? by gatiano(m): 11:37am On Mar 07, 2015
What is open minded about atheism? there is nothing openned about the ideology. Like i have always said or wrote, there is a lot of different between the real atheists, the inventors(the white people) and the wannabe white people or wannabe atheists like the white people (The black people), The white people understand what they mean by atheism (egoism, they won't submit or respect their ancestors), that they planet just appeared from the over boiled pot of soup that blasted eons ago, they hate the question "who blasted the pot of soup and who made the pot of soup?" They know who did. The black atheists on the other hand are simply just followers, immitators, they do not have any idea of what they do.
This is why atheism is untrue, it is not real.

There are two types of believers. the one that follows blindly what the whiteman has fabricated in both the bible and the hadith, they believe that the donkey spoke, that there was a ladder that Jacob climbed to and fro heaven, fighting with GOD, the believe that in the end, the stars above will fall upon the earth, they believe all in these books word for word literally. You were once in this circle, then you super high jumped into atheism (that is not cool at all, it's silly)

The second types of believers are those who understand all the books (they were not born with the understanding), they first became pragmatic, and agnostic in their view, searching for the truth. because common sense tell them that they are not a mistake or freak of nature that just appeared from nothing. They kept their minds openned until they are convinced of the universal truth. This can not be called believers. because they don't longer believe, they know for truth. Thus when they bring arguments, you hardly can disapprove or argue back.

Atheism is not real, it is only fuelled by ego. Black people may develop egoistic tendencies in their lives but the universal truth is, it is not in their nature.

It is ok however to be a doubting thomas.

a good example of common sense- is when a small child of between 3 and 5 years goes to the seashore or barbeach as in lagos. the moment the child looks far into the ocean, His mind speaks to him "the world may not be flat" yet his physical brain may not accept the notion and the immature grown ups won't have the brain capacity to tell the child at the time. Well, when this child turns 11 or 12 or 13, and he is told that the world is spherical, it shouldn't be too hard for to say "oh! yes, i remember, that explains the fact of the ocean which i couldn't see its end" this is a common sense.

When we were children, anytime we spot the block dot on our body, what do we say? in yoruba; we call it "ami olorun" meaning GOD's mark. Anytime we spot it, we get over joyous and in some cases envious of others that have a little more. There are lot of instances that supports the fact that Black man is GOD. It does not require faith, it is simple common sense. which the whiteman knows very well.

Weah96:

What do you think atheism means? It is the only open minded position. Even agnostics have made up their minds. Believers have closed theirs. We await evidence before jumping on any ship. That's the definition of common sense. It requires only the most primitive of intellectual resources to say that cows don't have three heads or that monkeys don't wear cologne.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Actually God? by Hiswordxray(m): 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
johnydon22:

Lolzzz its so punny how ur brain works... You clearly have no comprehension of all i wrote there...

People fall because of their emotional outburst in the prayer, I for one have stayed years not getting sick and many people i know have never been sick in their lives, the micheal jackson part u expectedly couldnt comprehend the simple english i used.. people cry or fall when micheal jackson emerges because of their emotional attachments to him...

[size=20] Now can you now tell me my native name? grin [/size] its obviously a simple task for you since you claim to see and know things like this, see visions and prophecy... so oya am waiting.. grin
OK I believe you, you are right.

According to you someone can be so emotional that when he touch other they start falling and feeling emotional.
No wonder people in parties always make others fall by touching them. And in your family you use to make each other fall when feeling emotional. This is to happened all the time, a emotional person can just be walking on the street and when he touch others they fall. I can see...

And people get so emotional when they are praying that when others touch them they fall.

Now that explained what happened in my fellowship on Sunday. Those people where feeling so emotional that when I touch them they fall. But before I touch them there was someone else laying his hand on them and they didn't fall. Or could it be I have become Micheal Jackson?

And people can just decide not to fall sick and end up not falling sick. Because I know many others who don't fall sick as soon as they realize they had been healed in Christ Jesus. But now that I have realized that Christ isn't real and it a thing of the mind. That means that people can actually decide never to fall sick and not fall sick. Then why do we need doctor?
Everybody should be living in perfect health. All doctors should be sacked and people should study psychology Instead of medicine.

And concerning the issues of scorpions and bee sting. So scientists had been lying to us all this while, bee and scorpions can sting you and nothing will happen. This prove science is not reliable and scientists are liers.

Thanks for the explanation Bro.
Re: Who Is Actually God? by johnydon22(m): 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hiswordxray:

OK I believe you, you are right.

According to you someone can be so emotional that when he touch other they start falling and feeling emotional.
No wonder people in parties always make others fall by touching them. And in your family you use to make each other fall when feeling emotional. This is to happened all the time, a emotional person can just be walking on the street and when he touch others they fall. I can see...
Your brain just went beske.. U can't even comprehend my simple english..

Hiswordxray:

And people get so emotional when they are praying that when others touch them they fall.

Now that explained what happened in my fellowship on Sunday. Those people where feeling so emotional that when I touch them they fall. But before I touch them there was someone else laying his hand on them and they didn't fall. Or could it be I have become Micheal Jackson?

And people can just decide not to fall sick and end up not falling sick. Because I know many others who don't fall sick as soon as they realize they had been healed in Christ Jesus. But now that I have realized that Christ isn't real and it a thing of the mind. That means that people can actually decide never to fall sick and not fall sick. Then why do we need doctor?
Everybody should be living in perfect health. All doctors should be sacked and people should study psychology Instead of medicine.

And concerning the issues of scorpions and bee sting. So scientists had been lying to us all this while, bee and scorpions can sting you and nothing will happen. This prove science is not reliable and scientists are liers.

Thanks for the explanation Bro.
Am done with you, clearly your brain lacks comprehension... One thing i like about reason is that once it sets in, wahala don deh...grin
Re: Who Is Actually God? by Hiswordxray(m): 7:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
johnydon22:

Am done with you, clearly your brain lacks comprehension... One thing i like about reason is that once it sets in, wahala don deh...grin
What did I do now, I said I now believe you.
You are now my new teach, so teach me the way of atheism or humanism.
Re: Who Is Actually God? by Hiswordxray(m): 7:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
johnydon22:

First I have to be able to convince properly, myself and my other religious people that religion is delusion.
Re: Who Is Actually God? by johnydon22(m): 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hiswordxray:

First I have to be able to convince properly, myself and my other religious people that religion is delusion.

We do not teach atheism, neither do we preach it... its a personal thing bore out of reasoning...

I won't teach anything cus atheism is not a religion... atheism is just following reason ... acknowledging absurdities in different faiths.

Knowing a snake can't talk, a donkey cant talk like the bible says, an infant dont talk like the quran says and a freaking virgin dont get pregnant from a ghostly unseen father without sperm..lolzz.

Now run along boy... smiley
Re: Who Is Actually God? by Hiswordxray(m): 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
johnydon22:

We do not teach atheism, neither do we preach it... its a personal thing bore out of reasoning...

I won't teach anything cus atheism is not a religion... atheism is just following reason ... acknowledging absurdities in different faiths.

Knowing a snake can't talk, a donkey cant talk like the bible says, an infant dont talk like the quran says and a freaking virgin dont get pregnant from a ghostly unseen father without sperm..lolzz.

Now run along boy... smiley
OK, Help me to acknowledge the absurdities in different faith.
Re: Who Is Actually God? by johnydon22(m): 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hiswordxray:

OK, Help me to acknowledge the absurdities in different faith.

Like i said earlier, atheists preach to no one... it is left for you to use ur brain.. i listed some of the absurdities to you like snake talking n all that...

Now stop asking me to help you think, you have your brain and i have mine.. i am not asking you to think like me, i just want you to think..

Are clear now?
Re: Who Is Actually God? by LucemFerre: 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
Stankoko:
Just trying to raise questions here . I need constructed emphasis and not bickering.

Isn't it ironic? You ask "who is actually God?" And you say you don't want bickering... "God" mean different things to different people, what do you expect?
Re: Who Is Actually God? by Hiswordxray(m): 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
johnydon22:

Like i said earlier, atheists preach to no one... it is left for you to use ur brain.. i listed some of the absurdities to you like snake talking n all that...

Now stop asking me to help you think, you have your brain and i have mine.. i am not asking you to think like me, i just want you to think..

Are clear now?
OK I know one absurdity: "speaking in tongues". It is just pure gibberish. I think it happens when one get so emotional.
This is the reason why people in parties speaks in tongue especially those who drank too much. If you are around smokers when they are smoking they speak in tongues. Also if you go to mental hospitals you would see many people speaking in tongues.

Tongues is certainly gibberish spoken by those who gets so emotional or who have mental problem.
Re: Who Is Actually God? by Kapitain(m): 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mellin:
U as a black man/woman is a God...
A man and a woman who comes together to bear a child/children makes up the trinity

Ask no more
Mellin please can you get in touch with me? I have an urgent question for yu. Sent a pm

Thanks
Re: Who Is Actually God? by Auki: 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
''Allah'' means "The Only One to be worshipped''. The Allah comes from the Arabic word ''Elah'' or something worshipped. Allah Has no gender and is singular. Note that my brethen, Allah is the same word used by Christain Arabs, Jewish arabs in thier Bible, centuries before Islam. You may check any Arabic bible for your self.

Allah has 99 attributes and you are at liberty to call HIM with any of the attibutes you wish in your supplication. They are:

The All-Merciful, The All-Beneficent, The Absolute Ruler, The Pure One, The Source of Peace,The Inspirer of Faith, The Guardian, The Victorious, The Compeller, The Greatest, The Creator, The Maker of Order, The Shaper of Beauty, The Forgiving, The Subduer, The Giver of All, The Sustainer, The Opener, The Knower of All, The Constrictor, The Reliever, The Abaser, The Exalter, The Bestower of Honors, The Hearer of All, The Seer of All, The Judge

The Just, The Subtle One, The All-Aware, The Forebearing, The Magnificent, The Forgiver and Hider of Faults, The Rewarder of Thankfulness, The Highest, The Greatest, The Preserver, The Nourisher, The Accounter, The Mighty, The Generous, The Watchful One, The Responder to Prayer,The All-Comprehending, The Perfectly Wise, The Loving One, The Majestic One, The Resurrector, The Witness, The Truth, The Trustee
The Possessor of All Strength, The Forceful One, The Governor, The Praised One, The Appraiser, The Originator, The Restorer, The Giver of Life, The Taker of Life, The Ever Living One, The Self-Existing One, The Finder, The Glorious, The Only One, The One, The Satisfier of All Needs, The All Powerful, The Creator of All Power, The Expediter, The Delayer, The First, The Last, The Manifest One, The Hidden One, The Protecting Friend

The Supreme One, The Doer of Good, The Guide to Repentance, The Avenger, The Forgiver, The Clement, The Owner of All, The Lord of Majesty and Bounty, The Equitable One, The Gatherer, The Rich One, The Enricher, The Preventer of Harm, The Creator of The Harmful, The Creator of Good, The Light, The Guide, The Originator, The Everlasting One, The Inheritor of All, The Righteous Teacher, The Patient One.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Radical Muslims Kill Over 100 Muslims At Mosques In Sanaa, ..what Else Is New? / No True Christian Will Marry A Muslim. / See 50 Prophecies Of Apostle Suleiman 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.