Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN (23356 Views)

Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse / DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu / Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by ekhai(m): 4:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
But you cannot invite Asari because he is your pay master messenger. Leave the pastor alone joor.

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by major466(m): 4:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
If he's allegations are true, then he shouldn't be afraid of DSS. It's part of their jurisdiction to unravel the mystery surrounding the clergy bribery allegations.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by Indifferent(m): 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
He should bring video showing it or...
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by zomoears(m): 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
Invited by the DSS? Shame, this political game.

They don't even know where to draw the line anymore. The Pastor, making allegations he may not be able to substantiate, but ofcourse information is already available in public domain. The govt, responding with their "bully tactics", while laying claim to "freedom of speech for all citizens.

Which way my country?

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by IYANGBALI: 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
They should leave the guy jo

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by mrborntodoit: 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
He can now tell Nigerians about the N7B . Shebi him get info pass amaechi grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
minister2015:
GEJ n his so called freedom of speech. what has this man of God done now. GEJ Ur days r numbered.

Who told you that " Freedom of Information " automatically means right to assassinate other people's character in particular and foolishness in general ?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by kgbd(m): 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
Gej cannot over rule the verdict of God over Nigeria. Time for liberation is here, change is what we want. Nothing can change our quest for change........

2 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by hungryboy(m): 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
Firefire:

Any information necessary to back the sinister allegation.
Check your post history,
Gej till 2019 rings a bell?

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by Anas4sure(m): 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
GMB.......
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by yahrant140(m): 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
There is God ooooooo!!! Gej beware,this man of God o nt buhuari! smiley

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by Jinali(m): 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by IYANGBALI: 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
ekhai:
But you cannot invite Asari because he is your pay master messenger. Leave the pastor alone joor.
I tire for them o

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by hamilton62(m): 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
There's nothing evil about the DSS calling him to testify and let Nigerians know if the president has done this as accused but the problem will fall strong on him if it becomes false, nevertheless, if he is right, then, president GEJ has just done one of the worst and God won't be happy on this... Never try being a temptation in the affairs of God because it pays back negatively.
Viva Nigeria!
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by ceejay80s(m): 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
Thank God say we Catholics no dey among CAN again

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by xpressword: 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
Who is this AREGBESOLA.... Tell him to pay my parents 4months SALARY na #payoursalary #OsunGov #Aregbesola

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by hismerhill(m): 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
OGA OOOOOO, d same tin dat happen 2 (adamu koli) awaits dis truthful Pastor! #smh

#march28
#WeCantWait

#InGMBWeTrust

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by Firefire(m): 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
hungryboy:
Check your post history,
Gej till 2019 rings a bell?

Congrats you have known the truth; GEJ till 2019.
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by IYANGBALI: 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
major466:
If he's allegations are true, then he shouldn't be afraid of DSS. It's part of their jurisdiction to unravel the mystery surrounding the clergy bribery allegations.
where were they when that chimpazee called asari dokubo dey make noise?him be mr untouchable abi?

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by cg053: 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hope PDP will be asked to submit the Distribution template and d Beneficiary List of d 21Billion campaign Fund as well
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by Ebenezerk2: 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
Can't you diffentiate btw spend and bribe?
sucess001:
[size=16pt]When FFK claim say APC spend 5 billion for chatam house, no one invited anyone o....[/size]
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by Ahmeduana(m): 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
minister2015:
GEJ n his so called freedom of speech. what has this man of God done now. GEJ Ur days r numbered.
MR MAN THERE IS NO ABSOLUTELY FREEDOM, IF I SHOULD CALL YOU THIEF I THINK THE LAW DICTATE I SHOULD BE ABLE TO PROVE THAT, PEOPLE CANNOT JUST BE MAKING WILD ALLEGATION WITHOUT FACT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by cyril83(m): 4:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
Jonathan will be the first president to be in jail after tenure - obasanjo
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by cg053: 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hope PDP would also be asked to submit its Distribution Template and d Beneficiary List of d 21 Billion Campaign Fund as well to assist DSS in it work.
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by major466(m): 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
where were they when that chimpazee called asari dokubo dey make noise?him be mr untouchable abi?
Dokubo has been invited several times by the police and DSS.
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by 1shortblackboy: 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
if he knows he's telling the truth then he has no problem. by the way we're still waiting for the names of the pastors that collected the money o e never mention their name. if I hear my pastor name I don stop to go church be that

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by franugo(m): 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
hungryboy:
na wetin Jesus come die for cross for be dis?,
Even some pastors don start to dey shout PDP power ontop pulpit,
How did we come to this?,
where are the morally upright men of God?

name d pastors or stop spouting off if u gat no proof...dt being said, don't see how disbursing money 2 pastors will help, abi na pastor wan vote 4 u ni
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by hamilton62(m): 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
zomoears:
Invited by the DSS? Shame, this political game.

They don't even know where to draw the line anymore. The Pastor, making allegations he may not be able to substantiate, but ofcourse information is already available in public domain. The govt, responding with their "bully tactics", while laying claim to "freedom of speech for all citizens.

Which way my country?
No! No!! No!!! Dear, you got it wrong... The DSS is right to invite him because my bible said; respect those in Authority and as far a Nigeria is a country and he being part of the system, it's right but it'll be erroneous if they bully him when the allegation is truth or they try to rogue him for telling the truth them the wrath of God will be rekindled on the present administration... The only problem is that he better be right or he is in for a big challenge.
Thanks.
Viva Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by IYANGBALI: 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
major466:

Dokubo has been invited several times by the police and DSS.
I smell lies
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by cyril83(m): 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ahmeduana:

MR MAN THERE IS NO ABSOLUTELY FREEDOM, IF I SHOULD CALL YOU THIEF I THINK THE LAW DICTATE I SHOULD BE ABLE TO PROVE THAT, PEOPLE CANNOT JUST BE MAKING WILD ALLEGATION WITHOUT FACT.

This man is an insider and i believe he knows what he's saying.
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by frank442: 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dss need to arrest the CAN president too for his plane been
Use for money laundering
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by sucess001(m): 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ebenezerk2:
Can't you diffentiate btw spend and bribe?

and where did you read dt jonathan 'bribed' they said he 'gave'...init?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Falana Slams Police For Arraigning Melaye On Stretcher / Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos / INEC sets January 25, 2020 for 28 rerun elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.