Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN (23359 Views)

Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse / DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu / Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by hungryboy(m): 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
Firefire:

Congrats you have known the truth; GEJ till 2019.
ok how is the pay?
Is it a 12hr or 24hr job?
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by EmmaOgbu(m): 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
gameboy727:
Well, I thank God the Catholic Church is not among this rotten body called CAN.
My brother na so I see am ooo.
Na them them.
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by babadem2much(m): 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
The swagg continues, probably this man will be force to say something against his will Under dures. God save us oo
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by ceejay80s(m): 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
DonTeamie:
An Insurance Broker Firm is in Need of I.T students (industrial
Training) in the area of Ikoyi Axis.
Any interested applicant should forward there C.V+I.T letter
and School I.D card to
eakintona@yahoo.com or Add up on bbm so we could talk
about it better@27ACC26C
This is very urgent, based on first come, first serve..
Monthly Allowance is 20k. No negotiation involved
I can't suffer myself for 20k when politicians dey steal in billions, na politician mode I dey so

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by cyril83(m): 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
franugo:

name d pastors or stop spouting off if u gat no proof...dt being said, don't see how disbursing money 2 pastors will help, abi na pastor wan vote 4 u ni

It does help, nigerians believe pastors / imams more than their creator. They do whatever pastor ask them to do.

Gullible Nigerians.
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by major466(m): 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I smell lies
Google is your friend.
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by IYANGBALI: 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
major466:

Google is your friend.
buy it for me tongue
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by DaBullIT(m): 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
siraj1402:
If FFK can be set free of corruption and was allowed to even say any rubbish all in favor of Jonathan,how serious is this government in fighting corruption?

Operation silence the truth in progress
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by cyril83(m): 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
Empero1:

Who told you that " Freedom of Information " automatically means right to assassinate other people's character in particular and foolishness in general ?

How does that amount to character assasination ? The rumour of the said 7 billion has never been denied by CAN.
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by major466(m): 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
buy it for me tongue
OK.
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by orinocopulse: 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
Well done to the DSS. This man is more of a threat than ASARI and his friends that THREATENED WAR ON NIGERIA!!

Well done!!
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
Freedom of Speech is not Liberty, it has limitation. DSS boys, will `talk' to you nicely.
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by adeA1(m): 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
No wonder the devine says of iretioluwa
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by IYANGBALI: 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
major466:

OK.
before the end of the week
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
cyril83:

How does that amount to character assasination ? The rumour of the said 7 billion has never been denied by CAN.

Since when did CAN become an establishment that handles civil unrest , complain and prosecution ? My friend , what you expected CAN to do is exactly what DSS is doing now and they are the rightful establishment to address such matter . Most of you are illogical ( no insult intended ) .
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by major466(m): 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
before the end of the week
And if I don't?
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by cg053: 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hope PDP will also be invited to tender d Distribution List of d Beneficiary of d 21 Billion Naira.
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by disqus(m): 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
[quote author=zomoears post=31265397]Invited by the DSS? Shame, this political game.

They don't even know where to draw the line anymore. The Pastor, making allegations he may not be able to substantiate, but ofcourse information is already available in public domain. The govt, responding with their "bully tactics", while laying claim to "freedom of speech for all citizens.

Which way my country? Are you swrious at all?
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by Firefire(m): 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
hungryboy:
ok how is the pay?
Is it a 12hr or 24hr job?

www.google.com.ng
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by oyejideogunjumo: 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
.No cause for alarm sir jf u are telling the truth.That Truth will set you free.We need sanity in Nigeria and should begin from the body of Christ.
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by AWONEYAN(m): 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
when are you going to invite the culprit that gives the bribe....
the money given to sw leaders, the dollars shared in lagos, the 50 million given to 5000 youth in eko hotels over the weekend.
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by IYANGBALI: 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
major466:

And if I don't?
you go dey see me for your dream now,serious nightmares tongue
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by OlaPhils(m): 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
sucess001:
[size=16pt]When FFK claim say APC spend 5 billion for chatam house, no one invited anyone o....[/size]
brother just common sence
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by johnpalmer774(m): 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
major466:
If he's allegations are true, then he shouldn't be afraid of DSS. It's part of their jurisdiction to unravel the mystery surrounding the clergy bribery allegations.

What will they now do if ist True?? Will they arrest their Pay Master , Only the Blind will not know that Jonathan has been Bribing different group of ppl with Billions all in the name of Election , I swear this Clueless President will not do anything if re-elected because he has looted our national Treasury all in desperate attempt to win an election.
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
ikes9:
Well...if Jonathan really gave him that amount of money..then he shouldn't be afraid to meet the DSS....
As simple as that cool cool

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by major466(m): 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you go dey see me for your dream now,serious nightmares tongue
I will be waiting...
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
If the man is sure of the information that he spewed, he should tell the DSS. El finito...

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by IYANGBALI: 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
major466:

I will be waiting...
no talk say I didn't warn you,if you see me come nakeed,no do o,no be say I dey beg you not to do,but na warn I dey warn you o
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by major466(m): 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
johnpalmer774:

What will they now do if ist True?? Will they arrest their Pay Master , Only the Blind will not know that Jonathan has been Bribing different group of ppl with Billions all in the name of Election , I swear this Clueless President will not do anything if re-elected because he has looted our national Treasury all in desperate attempt to win an election.
It's left for the Bornu pastor to backup he's allegations with proof. Innocent till proving guilty.
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by cyril83(m): 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
Empero1:

Since when did CAN become an establishment that handles civil unrest , complain and prosecution ? My friend , what you expected CAN to do is exactly what DSS is doing now and they are the rightful establishment to address such matter . Most of you are illogical ( no insult intended ) .

I'm not questioning DSS intervention, i only kicked against the word "character assasination" . You don't just conclude that dikwa was trying to defame anybody.
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by Precide(m): 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
hungryboy:
na wetin Jesus come die for cross for be dis?,
Even some pastors don start to dey shout PDP power ontop pulpit,
How did we come to this?,
where are the morally upright men of God?
Pdp Power on pulpit?? Tell me more bro
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by major466(m): 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
no talk say I didn't warn you,if you see me come nakeed,no do o,no be say I dey beg you not to do,but na warn I dey warn you o
Come now. I should be the one warning you grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae / Sultan Of Sokoto Flags Off Construction Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Secretariat / Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.