Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN (23358 Views)

Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse / DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu / Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by Cityguy: 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
Let him go and substantiate his claims. It is normal procedure in face of such grave allegation.
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by IYANGBALI: 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
major466:

Come now. I should be the one warning you grin
with that your baby preek grin
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by zomoears(m): 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
hamilton62:

No! No!! No!!! Dear, you got it wrong... The DSS is right to invite him because my bible said; respect those in Authority and as far a Nigeria is a country and he being part of the system, it's right but it'll be erroneous if they bully him when the allegation is truth or they try to rogue him for telling the truth them the wrath of God will be rekindled on the present administration... The only problem is that he better be right or he is in for a big challenge.
Thanks.
Viva Nigeria!

If u read thru my post, u ll notice how objective I tried to be.
The citizens have the right to allege, and Dikwa sounded like soneone who has inside info, giving exact dates. Govt's response is clearly a bully strategy using d instruments of state to suppress citizens. FFK has alleged worse. Fayose has crossed the line of deorum to the point of no return. Asari has said worse. How many DSS invites did they get?
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by walozanga(m): 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
[quote author=Larufa post=31264666][/quote]

STORY STORY STORY... THE MENTIONED PEOPLE NO GET NAMES?... so called men of God eyes dey red on politics. HOW MUCH DID APC PAY HIM?
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by UnimkeAk(m): 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
bamosagie:
lets start the corruption fight nah, he should give statement on oath as to what he know about the bribe.....

Talking about Oaths, all this oath swearing with bible and koran wouldn't take us anywhere, it is obvious our God is a merciful God.

Let us use Juju to be swearing oath, and watch tins change in this country for the better.
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
I wonder what these clueless ones are saying o... the Security agency only called d guy for invrstigations... it is not bcs they intend to let Nigerians play dirty politics pplwud be mkin spurious conments any how... it is the Church of GOD they have started accusing... well d man go still comot sha... 7billion no video... nor proof of where d meeting held... BLIND_PROGRESSIVES:Not to be taken seriously...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by hamilton62(m): 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
zomoears:

If u read thru my post, u ll notice how objective I tried to be.
The citizens have the right to allege, and Dikwa sounded like soneone who has inside info, giving exact dates. Govt's response is clearly a bully strategy using d instruments of state to suppress citizens. FFK has alleged worse. Fayose has crossed the line of deorum to the point of no return. Asari has said worse. How many DSS invites did they get?
Yes, you are right dear but if a pastor say a thing, he is a man of God and his words are christ-like to anyone who see him to be a levite... So this needs to be tackled and not left out because it's serious and his reputation is better than that of FFK and Asari. Remember, to whom much is given, much is expected... Even I as a christian, I am happy for this so that the moles in CAN if there be will be exposed and the wolves in the sheep cloaks will be exposed too be them Levites or politicians. If we want to start making things right we need to start today and let the past go for good... Asari and FFK have no worth in the society and are just flukes compare to the Levites who are the real deal!
I hope you understand my points.
Thanks.
Viva Nigeria!!
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by skymax: 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
[quote author=Larufa post=31264666][/quote]
How did 3m per State translate to 7bn?
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by naldleye: 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
I hope FFK WILL ALSO BE INVITED FOR HIS ALLEGATION OF N5B BRIBE GIVEN TO CHATHAM HOUSE FOR BUARI SPEACH.
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by TheAdvocate(m): 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
The man Musa Dikwa has always been a controversial and weird if not insane pastor. He is or was a pastor of my church Ekklessiyan Yan'uwa a Nigeria (EYN). This kind of allegations with date is dangerous. Legally, yu cannot make such wild allegations without proof. Remember he is one of the Northern pastors who adopted Buhari.
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by kodded(m): 6:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
orinocopulse:
Well done to the DSS. This man is more of a threat than ASARI and his friends that THREATENED WAR ON NIGERIA!!

Well done!!
mumu
www.nairaland.com/2137891/dss-invites-asari-dokubo-over
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by crackhouse(m): 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
This story doesn't add up at all. Out of 7bn naira, CAN chairmen across the nation were given 3m each which amounts to 3m * 36 states = 108m. Now where is the remaining 6.9bn? Or is it out of 7bn that the chairmen were given only 3m each? It doesn't make sense nah. Make them tell another story Abeg.
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by FrankOguns(m): 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
Fake pastors everywhere
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by ogbronx(m): 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
gameboy727:
Well, I thank God the Catholic Church is not among this rotten body called CAN.
I am not a catholic but I must confess that I have been so impressed with the church in its apolitical stance. The last visit by the President to the church necessitate a bishop to say people should vote for their candidates of choice. I was really impressed.
NB, my pastor detest this admin, he feels and say that it is cultic
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by tomzman: 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
Whether the story is true or not isn't what matters to me. The truth is CAN is treading on a shameful path and the consequences may not be pleasant.
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by major466(m): 7:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
with that your baby preek grin
Come and see.
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by PastorOla1: 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
sucess001:
[size=16pt]When FFK claim say APC spend 5 billion for chatam house, no one invited anyone o....[/size]
THAT IS THEIR WAY
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by PastorOla1: 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
DSS SHOULD NOT INTIMIDATE THE PASTOR PLEASE NOR MAKE HIM COW IN.
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by wanimo: 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
sucess001:
[size=16pt]When FFK claim say APC spend 5 billion for chatam house, no one invited anyone o....[/size]
Make Chatem House invite FFK naa. Foreign and overseas campaign has little or no impact in Nigerian politics.
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by wanimo: 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
ogbronx:
I am not a catholic but I must confess that I have been so impressed with the church in its apolitical stance. The last visit by the President to the church necessitate a bishop to say people should vote for their candidates of choice. I was really impressed.
NB, my pastor detest this admin, he feels and say that it is cultic
The last I checked, Father Mbaka na catholic priest. he has been very political in recent times and the opposition has been cheering.
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by gawu1: 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
Arysexy:
The pastor said He was invited, not arrested.

He should go and aid sss prove who and who collected d said money or He languish in jail for false allegation
Gospel according to a TANOid
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by Arysexy(m): 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
[s]
gawu1:

Gospel according to a TANOid
[/s]

Ewu awusa
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by gawu1: 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Ewu awusa
Yes, not a TANOID
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by gawu1: 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Ewu awusa
Yes, at least not with a TANOID brain
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by Eluwilussit(m): 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
The man has information that the rest of us need. Let him tell Nigerians what he knows. We need names, places, figures, times etc. Not hearsay.
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by zomoears(m): 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
hamilton62:

No! No!! No!!! Dear, you got it wrong... The DSS is right to invite him because my bible said; respect those in Authority and as far a Nigeria is a country and he being part of the system, it's right but it'll be erroneous if they bully him when the allegation is truth or they try to rogue him for telling the truth them the wrath of God will be rekindled on the present administration... The only problem is that he better be right or he is in for a big challenge.
Thanks.
Viva Nigeria!

Well, am not interested in having the final say, cos that won't turn white to black, nor would it change d fact that instruments of state are been selectively used and abused.

I just think what's wrong is wrong.

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by gidjah(m): 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lets all watch out what we say pls ,there allegations are quite weighty o,the body of christ is seriously in a mess because of this line of foolish people that can not tame their tongues and let peace be .but i sure hope he has all the details at hand and can defend his allegations ,else ,let him rot in jail or even get hanged .if he were using his freedom against the govt of the day thats a different matter ,but to bring the body of christ in to Mud never a foolish element of earthly materials such as this ,it is a pretty bad image display for this body and the Christian body at large . WE ALL CONDEMN THIS UGLY ACT AND A STIMA TO RUN AWAY FROM
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by 30pence: 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
minister2015:
GEJ n his so called freedom of speech. what has this man of God done now. GEJ Ur days r numbered.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH DOESNT MEAN YOU'LL PEDDLE FALSE NEWS LIKE THE APC'S DO.

WHO KNOWS IF THE DIKWA GUY WAS'NT GIVEN MONEY TO SAY WHAT HE SAID AS A CAMPAIGN STRATEGY.

DSS NEEDS TO KNOW THE TRUTH!
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by abiolaabiola: 10:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
So sss can call for clarification in this our Nigeria.... yet they can not call all those involved in the ekiti state election kolabo... this shows jo is corrupt.....
He wants Pdp clean abi...
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by Brush1: 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
Jona the CORRUPTION VIRUS buhari the ANTI-CORRUPTION VACCINE.
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by PLEXPLEX(m): 12:17am On Mar 04, 2015
minister2015:
GEJ n his so called freedom of speech. what has this man of God done now. GEJ Ur days r numbered.

What has he not done?

He must answer to the whole allegation he has levied against Mr. President n CAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae / Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan / Sultan Of Sokoto Flags Off Construction Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.