Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Holy Mary And Protestants - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Mary And Protestants (2613 Views)

What Are The Differences Between Roman Catholics And Protestants? / Caught On Camera: Holy Mary Appeared Live In Kaduna, Nigeria (see Photos, Video) / (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holy Mary And Protestants by Syncan(m): 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
sonmvayina:
I am not arguing with anybody..just putting the truth in public domain..those who can read..let them read.

It is truth because you said it or what? I simply asked a question based on your claims.

I went to read and i found that passage. In the passage I showed you, was morning star for a HE or She?
Re: Holy Mary And Protestants by sonmvayina(m): 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
The morning star is the planet Venus...it is always discribed as a she.
Re: Holy Mary And Protestants by Syncan(m): 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
sonmvayina:

Eiyaa, Sorry o.
Re: Holy Mary And Protestants by Ubenedictus(m): 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
sonmvayina:
Now d bible says Jesus is d morning star, doesnt that mean there is more than one morning star?
Re: Holy Mary And Protestants by sonmvayina(m): 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ubenedictus:
Now d bible says Jesus is d morning star, doesnt that mean there is more than one mor
ning star?

The morning star is Mary, it is one of her titles..check the litany of mary, you will find it there...
Re: Holy Mary And Protestants by Ubenedictus(m): 10:11am On Dec 23, 2016
sonmvayina:

The morning star is Mary, it is one of her titles..check the litany of mary, you will find it there...
really eyah!
Re: Holy Mary And Protestants by Syncan(m): 10:18am On Dec 23, 2016
Ubenedictus:
really eyah!

cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Idea About Spirit Wife/husband?? / Why Nigerian Atheists Should Go To Church (for atheists only) / Joshua Selman Is A False Teacher By Shotola And Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.