Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers (2559 Views)

Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts / "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) / T.B. Joshua Is Too Small To Allow Someone Speak Against Men Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by OgaMadam(f): 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
The debate continues. His prophecies are fake and even demonic say some.

But when you look at his work,
-the gospel of Christ is spread
-he gives waaaay beyond what most pastors or preachers give. £100 000.00 to gurl for phd in England. When was the last time you saw a church give that much.
-marriages restored and hearings

I know the bible says that with the miracles some of these people will perform "it might deceive the elect - if that where possible". But really hasn't he aided the kingdom of God?

I think he is genuine. Sorry about what anyone says.

2 Likes

Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by Weah96: 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
OgaMadam:
The debate continues. His prophecies are fake and even demonic say some.

But when you look at his work,
-the gospel of Christ is spread
-he gives waaaay beyond what most pastors or preachers give. £100 000.00 to gurl for phd in England. When was the last time you saw a church give that much.
-marriages restored and hearings

I know the bible says that with the miracles some of these people will perform "it might deceive the elect - if that where possible". But really hasn't he aided the kingdom of God?

I think he is genuine. Sorry about what anyone says.

I think all pastors are LIARS, just like ALL presidents or heads of state.

T.B Joshua though is in another class of liars. He uses visuals and props to convince people that the lie is true.

I think he was an amateur magician or something.

4 Likes

Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by lepasharon(f): 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
Pastors perpetrate lies and try to sell people fantasies to milk them of their money.

The pentecostal brand of Christianity is just the worst.

1 Like

Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by johnydon22(m): 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2016
Weah96:

I think all pastors are LIARS, just like ALL presidents or heads of state.

T.B Joshua though is in another class of liars. He uses visuals and props to convince people that the lie is true.

I think he was an amateur magician or something.

I watch his emmanuel t.v programme when ever i need a laugh, it's so glaring that it could pass an amateur low budget nollywood movie

1 Like

Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by Weah96: 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
johnydon22:

I watch his emmanuel t.v programme when ever i need a laugh, it's so glaring that it could pass an amateur low budget nollywood movie

You get patience. I won't be able to tolerate 30 secs of that cheap magic show.

There's one in the states called Joel Osteen. That guy is so full of sh.it that he closes his eyes when he speaks.
Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by OgaMadam(f): 8:59am On Mar 15, 2016
Weah96:

You get patience. I won't be able to tolerate 30 secs of that cheap magic show.

There's one in the states called Joel Osteen. That guy is so full of sh.it that he closes his eyes when he speaks.

Joel Osteen finished it for me when he rarely talked about the Cross and the death of Christ.
Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by OgaMadam(f): 9:03am On Mar 15, 2016
Also the only thing that worries me is that he is the only preacher I know with that type of level of prophecy and power.

Are we all doing something wrong? That no matter how we give up staff we simply can't get where the dude is. Even pastors flock to him as they have bondages that NONE of them can fix.

So if any of that's people never went to him freedom would never have come?

That scares me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by vooks: 9:23am On Mar 15, 2016
OgaMadam:
Also the only thing that worries me is that he is the only preacher I know with that type of level of prophecy and power.

Are we all doing something wrong? That no matter how we give up staff we simply can't get where the dude is. Even pastors flock to him as they have bondages that NONE of them can fix.

That scares me.
He sacrificed 116 human lives in his backyard

1 Like

Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by TrajansKong: 9:40am On Mar 15, 2016
OgaMadam:

That scares me.

People like you scare me.
Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by OgaMadam(f): 11:58am On Mar 15, 2016
vooks:

There is no evidence for that tho

1 Like

Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by vooks: 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
OgaMadam:

There is no evidence for that tho
So why has he been avoiding court and stalling the process with all sort of frivolous suits?
Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by Weah96: 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
OgaMadam:

Joel Osteen finished it for me when he rarely talked about the Cross and the death of Christ.

Pretty sure he's only a deist. He tries not to tell lies while up there but he must read the Bible on stage. So I can understand his facial expression.

1 Like

Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by Sunglass20(f): 3:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
johnydon22:

God created us with free will so we are all free to bless, curse, and laugh at him and any other person. Does it change who he is before God? I have been there severally. They don't even touch me before I fall under God's power. My life has been filled with testimonies. People condemn this man, yet he keeps going higher and higher. Those that have fasted and prayed that God should bring him down, am sure God is instead lifting him higher. Even Jesus was mocked and persecuted, so who is TB Joshua to be loved by all?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by HCpaul(m): 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
johnydon22:

It is now evident for... You don't have a heart for God and his works.

Am not surprised though... A servant cannot be greater than his master, if they persecuted Christ, they must surely persecute T.B. Joshua.

In TB Joshua's voice... The persecution and tribulation we recieve in the hand of our detractors cause us to be known.

God will judge all those that are holding the truth of God with their unbelief.

I love you bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by HCpaul(m): 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
vooks:

The saints have died and have gone up to heaven.

The way and manner of their death has nullify their sins.

They are called...

Go and read your bible and check how Christ dead, how peter dead, how the Apostles dead and how some christians will eventually die.

The living souls are not regreting... Where they are now, they never wish to come back to earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by HCpaul(m): 3:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
Sunglass20:

God created us with free will so we are all free to bless, curse, and laugh at him and any other person. Does it change who he is before God? I have been there severally. They don't even touch me before I fall under God's power. My life has been filled with testimonies. People condemn this man, yet he keeps going higher and higher. Those that have fasted and prayed that God should bring him down, am sure God is instead lifting him higher. Even Jesus was mocked and persecuted, so who is TB Joshua to be loved by all?

GOD really bless you sir.

They will never go there because darkness hate light and their secrete deeds may be revealed.

Every generation must have a great prophet who will replecates Isiah and others.
He his a great prophet and often called senior prophet.

Well i speak in Pilates voice... I found no guilt in him.
My hand is clear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by Weah96: 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
Sunglass20:

They don't even touch me before I fall under God's power.

They are professional hypnotists. You can find them in most major cities in the US working in that field. It doesn't work on skeptics, only people who already have a predilection for sheepism.

Essentially what they do is use your childish brain against you somehow. The same brain that made you think god wrote a book and came down in the form of a Jewish man. They can isolate that childish brain from your adult brain that knows about rent money and deadlines, and visa problems. And then they don't need to even touch you, your brain has been arrested in infancy.

1 Like

Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by johnydon22(m): 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
HCpaul:

It is now evident for... You don't have a heart for God and his works.

Am not surprised though... A servant cannot be greater than his master, if they persecuted Christ, they must surely persecute T.B. Joshua.

In TB Joshua's voice... The persecution and tribulation we recieve in the hand of our detractors cause us to be known.

God will judge all those that are holding the truth of God with their unbelief.

I love you bro.

If the clown show and laughable low cut budget amateur magic shows that is scattered all over Christiandom is the alleged manifestations of God and his works.

then sorry to say this, your God needs serious Upgrade cus the clown parties is very demeaning and laughable..

Your God needs to pull an upgrade ....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by Sunglass20(f): 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
Weah96:

They are professional hypnotists. You can find them in most major cities in the US working in that field. It doesn't work on skeptics, only people who already have a predilection for sheepism.

Essentially what they do is use your childish brain against you somehow. The same brain that made you think god wrote a book and came down in the form of a Jewish man. They can isolate that childish brain from your adult brain that knows about rent money and deadlines, and visa problems. And then they don't need to even touch you, your brain has been arrested in infancy.

What of the miracles am enjoying as a result of the 'hypnotism'... What do you call that? My dear, if Na juju him dey use Wey dey work for me like this, I will continue to use that juju o. In fact I need more o.

2 Likes

Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by Weah96: 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
Sunglass20:

What of the miracles am enjoying as a result of the 'hypnotism'... What do you call that? My dear, if Na juju him dey use Wey dey work for me like this, I will continue to use that juju o. In fact I need more o.

It's not juju, you have even greater power in simple awareness. But you choose to remain blinded, that's why you keep falling down in front of him without even coming into contact.

Falling down inebriated is NEVER a good SIGN of anything. That man could do anything to you while you're in your sheepish trance, even poison you.
Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by Sunglass20(f): 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
Weah96:

It's not juju, you have even greater power in simple awareness. But you choose to remain blinded, that's why you keep falling down in front of him without even coming into contact.

Falling down inebriated is NEVER a good SIGN of anything. That man could do anything to you while you're in your sheepish trance, even poison you.

Thank you and God bless you in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by vooks: 6:15am On Mar 16, 2016
HCpaul:

The saints have died and have gone up to heaven.

The way and manner of their death has nullify their sins.

They are called...

Go and read your bible and check how Christ dead, how peter dead, how the Apostles dead and how some christians will eventually die.

The living souls are not regreting... Where they are now, they never wish to come back to earth.
Why don't you commit suicide and join them?
Very dumb
Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by OgaMadam(f): 7:54am On Mar 16, 2016
Weah96:

Pretty sure he's only a deist. He tries not to tell lies while up there but he must read the Bible on stage. So I can understand his facial expression.

Totally unlike his father before him who preached the gospel old school style no compromise sad
Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by OgaMadam(f): 8:12am On Mar 16, 2016
In all things the Word of God has final authority.

I think Joshua has touched way more people than those who give little to no gifts in their multi million churches that just keep begging for more money.

The bible commanded that the orphans, fatherless, widows and foreigners among you be taken care off. That's why we tithe.

Has anyone ever seen Extreme Home Makeover or something like that. It's an American program on TLC of people who don't even know God who give you the house of your WILDEST DREAMS. Meanwhile the church just gives bibles to the poor haha as if that's all it takes the poor to survive.

Those who hate Joshua should sit back down cause he blows most churches I know out of the water. Them and their constant begging and at most a cheap useless gift.

It makes me angry if a church takes in USD1 000 000 and they are known at the bank yet will not buy decent housing or education for her flock. Surely if your money intakes are good as a church you ought to be doing a WHOLE LOT more. Somehow the proportions just don't make sense between how 'rich' a church is and how much it gives.

Christians, wow. TB might be hated because he allows God to FULLY live in him and this puts many of us to shame cause we are just not serious or reverent enough for our King, the Holy Spirit. Hence why we are here.

Guys I don't for one time believe that if we meant business with God He would overlook us. If you purify your heart, your life, walk with Him properly, why can't you too?

Guys this is a wake up call.
Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by OgaMadam(f): 8:15am On Mar 16, 2016
HCpaul:

GOD really bless you sir.

They will never go there because darkness hate light and their secrete deeds may be revealed.

Every generation must have a great prophet who will replecates Isiah and others.
He his a great prophet and often called senior prophet.

Well i speak in Pilates voice... I found no guilt in him.
My hand is clear.

Makes sense that there is one for each generation. I can believe him this way. Thanks for the insight.
Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by OgaMadam(f): 8:17am On Mar 16, 2016
Weah96:

Evidently you haven't met God. If you had you would not have talked this way. Give your life to Jesus.
Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by Weah96: 11:30am On Mar 16, 2016
OgaMadam:

Evidently you haven't met God.

Have you?
Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by OgaMadam(f): 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
Weah96:

Have you?

He lives in me.
Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by barnabas91: 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
OgaMadam:

That scares me.
what makes him distinct is that, he is weigh too humble.
He doesnt care if he speaks grammatical blunder or not, only he cares is dat d msg is gotten and spread accross all nation.
D man is blessed
Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by barnabas91: 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
OgaMadam:

That scares me.
what makes him distinct is that, he is weigh too humble.
He doesnt care if he speaks grammatical blunder or not, only he cares is dat d msg is gotten and spread accross all nation.
D man is blessed

one more thing, it is nt in our power to judge a prophet of God, or a chosen one.
Even after God left saul, and he was after David's life, David had d opportunity 2 kill Saul, but he said 'How can he kill whom God has chosen'

God is in d best position 2 judge and not man, and may we nt av d problem dat wl make us go 2 synagogue b4 we can believe.

1 Like

Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by Weah96: 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
OgaMadam:

He lives in me.

Can I as well. I will be gentle.
Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by BodyKiss(m): 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
The only thing I like about TB Joshua is that he gives back to the less privileged. That said, I can't stand the poor show they put on in the name of deliverance and all. How people believe that is beyond my imagination.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Theist's Logic Are Far More Superior / Tb Joshua's 2011 Prophesy / Where Is Mrs Oyaks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.